Drew Carey Top Choice for "Price"

edonline

Jul 16, 2007, 9:35:08 AM7/16/07
http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/16/lindsay-nude-pics-about-to-be-exposed/

Drew Carey Top Choice for "Price"

Drew Carey has emerged as the top choice to replace Bob Barker on "The Price
is Right" -- but he'll have to do a full audition, and CBS will be watching
how well his new show "Power of 10" does next month, report Rush & Molloy

wantthis

Jul 16, 2007, 10:51:40 AM7/16/07

Oh thats a good one, I heard over the weekend 2 other names and
neither had I ever heard of, and diednt like eithers looks. Anyway
Drew would be awesome for this job~~

SyVyN11

Jul 16, 2007, 12:45:59 PM7/16/07

"wantthis" <iwantt...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I can see his sign off now, "remember guys, always tip your strippers after
the lap dance!"

Kris Baker

Jul 16, 2007, 12:51:25 PM7/16/07

"SyVyN11" <thesy...@msn.com> wrote in message

"Remember, always spay or neuter your strippers"

Agent Smith

Jul 16, 2007, 3:55:42 PM7/16/07
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyyy.net> wrote in

Always spay and neuter your fat game show hosts.

M.L.

Jul 20, 2007, 1:38:27 PM7/20/07

>>> Oh thats a good one, I heard over the weekend 2 other names and
>>> neither had I ever heard of, and diednt like eithers looks. Anyway
>>> Drew would be awesome for this job~~
>>
>> I can see his sign off now, "remember guys, always tip your strippers
>> after the lap dance!"
>
> "Remember, always spay or neuter your strippers"

I don't think Drew could resist eventually sexually harassing one of the
models, resulting in another such lawsuit for the show. He's too used to
using beautiful women as his objects.