Britney Spears photographed making out with her record producer

Gossip Guy

Dec 11, 2006, 4:37:24 PM12/11/06
Britney Spears was photographed last night making out with record
producer Jonathan "J.R." Rotem, owner of Beluga Heights record
label. Rotem's MySpace page confirms that he is working with Britney

more here:
http://www.celebslam.com/britney-spears-hooks-up-with-her-producer

Young John

Dec 11, 2006, 7:07:27 PM12/11/06
I wonder if he puts Vicks Vapo Rub under his nose first?

eggs

Dec 11, 2006, 9:20:25 PM12/11/06
In article <1165873044.1...@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
"Gossip Guy" <frees...@gmail.com> wrote:

Ick. I guess she really does have a thing for sleazy looking guys.

eggs.

Doomella

Dec 11, 2006, 9:28:57 PM12/11/06

Federline is seriously looking better and better. I actually wish
they'd hook up again.
This Rotem guy is verging on Brandon Davis creepiness. And Beluga
Heights? There are all kinds of crass jokes just waiting to hatch out
of that one.

CliffB

Dec 11, 2006, 9:41:53 PM12/11/06

That totally tacky piano necklace pendant is quite a laugh; as if his
production "talents" have anything to do with musicality. he looks like
a pimp, just a somewhat higher-performing one than K-Fiddle. They are
probably part of the same greasy stable 'posse'.

subscriber1997

Dec 11, 2006, 10:08:24 PM12/11/06

"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote in message
=========================

c'mon we're talkin Britney here
...slut of the bayous not Grace Kelly
queen of the mainline later a real life
princess of a make believe principality

CliffB

Dec 11, 2006, 10:25:09 PM12/11/06

> ...slut of the bayous

heh

I think that's the phrase her mom used on Brit's Mouseketeer
application.

eggs

Dec 12, 2006, 2:47:38 AM12/12/06
In article <1165890537.8...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Doomella" <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Totally agree. When Britney hooked up with k-fed, I thought "how can
she stoop so low?", but now ... I'm starting to think that k-fed is
about the best she can do and she should run back to him as fast as she
can. Although there's the slightest possibility he won't take her back
now that she's been on a month-long skank-a-thon. Nah. He'll take her
back.

Maybe we should take a vote? Should Britney take k-fed back? I'm
voting "yes".

eggs (think of the children!!).

Doomella

Dec 12, 2006, 8:08:23 AM12/12/06

>From what I hear, the anointed Ms. Kelly was quite the slut herself --
don't let that Mainline crap fool you. She slept her way up the
Hollywood ladder and, if I'm not mistaken, dumped her fiancé like a
hot potato when the Prince came sniffing around.

LeeAnnaBanana

Dec 12, 2006, 8:29:31 AM12/12/06
> Maybe we should take a vote? Should Britney take k-fed back? I'm
> voting "yes".
>
> eggs (think of the children!!).

YES! Who thought Britney could find someone worse than k-fed? This guy
looks like one of those 'Growing Up Gotti' kids.

subscriber1997

Dec 12, 2006, 12:26:45 PM12/12/06

"Doomella" <doom...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

=======

and a heady mixture there was to smell i'm sure

of course it's now well known that GK
was a busy girl in the boudoir
reportedly she bedded almost all her leading men
and at the very least tried to fuck em all

Jimmy Stewart being a notable exception

despite her 24/7 open leg policy
she had the verisimilitude of the "classy dame"
...Brit comes off just as what she is
a trampy poor white trash hausfrau