Halloween was the last straw for Mel B and Eddie Murphy

pinhead

Dec 10, 2006, 10:01:44 AM12/10/06
Halloween was the last straw for Mel B and Eddie Murphy

Streetroachpics.com

12/10/06

If you have been keeping up with the love , lust and lies between Eddie
Murphy and Seductress aka Melanie Janine Brown , you know the two have
split . You know Eddie said the baby is not his although he did not
give the reason. You know many are speculating that Murphy may not like
using a condom. Oh and last thing, you know his 65 year mother came
into the circle of romance. According to Daily Mail, the final straw
was Halloween night for the two.

Eddie and the kids were getting ready for trick or treat while the
Seductress who is pregnant needed some big daddy attention. On this
day, Eddie was showering his mother with attention and not
communicating with Mel B. Well Mel B raised hell according to Daily
Mail and made the following statement. "Why does he pay so much
attention to his mother? I'm his girlfriend." Other sources say Mel has
been at odds with his mother from day one and this event cause Eddie to
dump the island Seductress the next day.

The British urban female is known to have a big temper and a foul
mouth. Which makes us second class Americans wonder is Mel B Bipolar.
Melanie has made statements to Murphy saying she cannot respect a man
who lives with his mother. Murphy's friends feels Melanie was just a
British colonial looking for a new bounty to take and plunder. Murphy
has in the past and currently made the following statement about his
mother. He said, 'When it comes down to it, my mother is the most
important woman in my life. If a girl doesn't get on with her, she
doesn't get to stay with me.'"

http://www.streetroachpics.com/streetroachpics/rumours/eddie5.php

Stevie L.

Dec 10, 2006, 1:59:44 PM12/10/06
Did Mel B go out as Scary Spice while trick or treating?

pinhead

Dec 10, 2006, 6:45:00 PM12/10/06

hell if i know

On Dec 10, 1:59 pm, stevie...@msn.com (Stevie L.) wrote:
> Did Mel B go out as Scary Spice while trick or treating?

S. Peter Jilen

Dec 10, 2006, 7:20:47 PM12/10/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:59:44 GMT, stev...@msn.com (Stevie L.) wrote:

>Did Mel B go out as Scary Spice while trick or treating?

and did Eddie go out as Buckwheat?