Libelous articles regarding Raymond Karczewski on APFN.

raymondkarczewski

Apr 13, 2008, 5:45:38 PM4/13/08
Libelous articles regarding Raymond Karczewski on APFN.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

To the readers of APFN forum. Since my recent arrival on APFN forum,
you have been subjected to the government/media disinformation team
that has stalked my writing on the Internet for the last twelve years.

This is the group referred to in my Petition to Congress to
Compel FBI to Investigate Government/Media sponsored/supported Mind
Control/Disinformation Activities on the Internet. see:
http://www.petitiononline.com/RayNita1/petition.html

You can see what became of the petition trashed by these
disinformation agents.

These same disinfo agents swarmed Amazon.com with phoney book book
commentaries on my book "Journey Beyond Thought: Breaking the Bonds of
the Conditioned Mind. Their comments bear no resemblance to the
content of the book, thereby indicating they have never read it.

They have flooded the Internet with forgeries in my name and the most
debased accusation imaginable. They have resorted to the creation of
fictitious relatives to bolster their libelous campaign.

Several of these disinformation have definite links to the U.S.
Intelligence Community and major mainstream radio talk-show media.
There is no fun and games about this. They are deadly serious in
destroying my credibility and reputation. Ask yourselves why?

They have even stooped to making up false newspaper articles claiming
them to come from the Pacifica Tribune, a small newspaper which served
the California city in which I was a police officer. The records show
that I was honorably retire and live on my police disability pension.
That none of the events claimed by these disinformation occurred. I
had never been arrested until I was 65 years old, and that brought
about the present predicament that the STATE OF OREGON and COUNTY OF
JOSEPHINE now find themselves in. See: http://www.arkenterprises.com/tortjoco.html

One such disinfo agent recently bragged.

loh: > It's good of you to keep repeating these BOGUS articles. An
iron-clad defense against an accusation of libel to to demonstrate
that the person allegedly libeled has deliberately distributed the
allegedly libelous material.

loh: > Thank you for rendering us (tinu) immune to prosecution,

Readers of APFN, I bring this to your attention and to the attention
of the Moderator to consider the impact my writing has on the
internet that it should bring out such unrelenting vicious, libelous
attacks upon myself, my late Wife Anita, and my daughter.

raymondkarczewski

Apr 14, 2008, 3:38:53 PM4/14/08
Re: Libelous articles regarding Raymond Karczewski on APFN.

christsonunicycleschristsonunicycles

Date: Apr 13, 2008 15:41

rk: >> To the readers of APFN forum. Since my recent arrival on APFN
forum,

cou: > According to your website, you were banned from APFN.

rk: Yes I was. That was then, this is now. Here is the message I
received then announcing my being banned from posting on APFN as a
result of a flood of forgeries posted in my name appearing on APFN.
This tactic of forgeries in my name attach themselves to every forum I
post to. Moderators react to the disruption of this flood of articles
cause to their forums.

apfn: >>> "To: ark...@arkenterprises.com CC: American Patriot Friends
Network (ap...@apfn.org)

apfn: >>> Subject: RE APFN MESSAGE BOARD YOU ARE WASTING YOU TIME
POSTING TO APFN MESSAGE BOARD... I WILL DELETE ALL YOUR POSTINGS....
IT IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL FORUM THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THIS BOARD....
ON WARD AND UP WARD... GOD BLESS ----------PATRIOT - FREEDOM-
RESTRICTION- CENSORSHIP-"

rk::>> Dec 11, 2002, After notifying APFN Webmaster of continued forum
postings of Raymond Karczewski Forgeries appearing on APFN forum,
Raymond Karczewski received this extraordinary reply from a so-called
Patriot Webmaster :

Ken: "Yea, right, prove you are alive!"

rk: Ken, You have long ago censored my posts and barred them from
appearing on your forum. That is your loss. However, you were not
aware that many posts which bore my name and email address were
FORGERIES. These forgeries under my name continue to proliferate on
the USENET newsgroups and forums. The post mentioned below was such a
forged post. My writings have stepped on many toes, apparently
including yours.Ken, all that I can say is IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS!
(post deleted for space)

rk: Admittedly I have stepped on a lot of toes in my exposure of the
Myth of Christ, a religious mind control program which have enslaved
millions throughout the last 2000 years.

rk: Who amongst you can admit that you have sacrificed your lives,
your sovereignty, your freedom for a myth, an idea, an illusion?

rk: Indeed, my writings have threaten Satanic Illusion exercised both
in Government and Religion over the mass mind. Government and Religion
remain to be the two sided coin of worldly Satanic power exercised
over the Slaveminded.

rk: The word "Christ" as experienced by the mass civilized mind in the
Western World, is a mind control trigger when tied the belief of the
myth that only one man was the only "begotten Son of God.".

rk: The word "Christ" can also be a universal release from
psychological bondage to myth when spiritually seen as anyone who
lives their life as a "simple man or woman of Truth." I am such a
Christ. You can see how such simplicity and clarity affects the
Satanic "status quo."

rk: Psychological group bondage requires the attack of anyone who
threatens their collective Satanic sense of security. I have done just
that. In a BASSACKWARD Satanic ruled world such simplicity and clarity
of spiritual sight must be muddied, misdirected, attacked by the
confused, the confounded, the codependent.

rk: Such a messenger must be attacked, their credibility destroyed.
An all out campaign of libel must be launched in every possible way.

rk: However, after a 12 year Internet Conspiracy to Libel campaign,
the Government/Media Disinformation agents have only fortified the
credibility of this messenger. That is why, I began receiving messages
from APFN to my email box. Clearly there was a recantation of the
prior banning as my posts were now welcomed.

rk: One can also see the same cowardly, anonymous disinformation
agents have resumed their libelous campaign and are once again forging
posts, such as those in the name of my late wife, Anita who passed
away on Feb 18th, 2008. Every time, they attempt to pull off "THE BIG
LIE", they only serve the simple Truth that I am who I say I am.

cou: You must have created a new sock puppet which means that you,
Raymond Karczewski, use sock puppets.

rk: Nice try, peanut.

Raymond Ronald Karczewski©

"No other man but I in the recorded History of
mankind, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly
revealed to the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to
enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL THOUGHT!!"

Raymond Ronald Karczewski© http://www.arkenterprises.com

Doc Riedenschneider

Apr 14, 2008, 4:34:32 PM4/14/08
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:38:53 -0700 (PDT), raymondkarczewski
<ark...@earthlink.net> mumbled:

4.226.129.38 = [ dialup-4.226.129.38.Dial1.Dallas1.Level3.net ]

OrgName: Level 3 Communications Inc.
OrgID: LVLT
Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd.
City: Broomfield
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80021
Country: US
NetRange: 4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255
CIDR: 4.0.0.0/8
NetName: LVLT-ORG-4-8
NetHandle: NET-4-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.LEVEL3.NET
NameServer: NS2.LEVEL3.NET
Comment:
RegDate:
Updated: 2004-06-04
OrgAbuseHandle: APL8-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse POC LVLT
OrgAbusePhone: 1-877-453-8353
OrgAbuseEmail: secu...@level3.com
OrgTechHandle: ARINC4-ARIN
OrgTechName: ARIN Contact
OrgTechPhone: 1-800-436-8489
OrgTechEmail: arin-c...@genuity.com
OrgTechHandle: TPL1-ARIN
OrgTechName: Tech POC LVLT
OrgTechPhone: 1-877-453-8353
OrgTechEmail: ipaddr...@level3.com

Curt

Apr 14, 2008, 5:37:18 PM4/14/08
On Apr 14, 12:38 pm, raymondkarczewski <arke...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> cou: You must have created a new sock puppet which means that you,
> Raymond Karczewski, use sock puppets.
>
> rk: Nice try, peanut.

Ray! You're a copycat along with everything else.

Not surprising.

Curt

Doc Riedenschneider

Apr 14, 2008, 5:48:53 PM4/14/08
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:37:18 -0700 (PDT), Curt
<obadia...@gmail.com> mumbled:

Curt, you stuttering moron, that is NOT ray!

christson...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2008, 8:25:49 AM4/15/08
Doc Riedenschneider wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:38:53 -0700 (PDT), raymondkarczewski
> <ark...@earthlink.net> mumbled:
>
> 4.226.129.38 = [ dialup-4.226.129.38.Dial1.Dallas1.Level3.net ]

Hahahahaha!!! Someone in Dallas has hijacked Raymond Karczewski's
account and is most effectively trolling the readers with these very
clever forgeries.

Raymond Karczewski must be in prison again, otherwise he would be
thundering FORGERY FORGERY FORGERY, shaking his fists at the heavens
in defiance of both Santa AND the tooth fairy.

I wonder if he will lie about being on another hunger strike when his
fellow inmates start taking his meals away again? Hope he marries a
cellmate who can get him off welfare.

Doc Riedenschneider

Apr 15, 2008, 12:10:46 PM4/15/08
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:25:49 -0700 (PDT), christson...@gmail.com
mumbled:

>Doc Riedenschneider wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:38:53 -0700 (PDT), raymondkarczewski
>> <ark...@earthlink.net> mumbled:
>>
>> 4.226.129.38 = [ dialup-4.226.129.38.Dial1.Dallas1.Level3.net ]
>
>Hahahahaha!!! Someone in Dallas has hijacked Raymond Karczewski's
>account and is most effectively trolling the readers with these very
>clever forgeries.

Only the most blatantly stupid would buy that risible charade.

Doc Riedenschneider

Apr 15, 2008, 12:10:46 PM4/15/08
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 05:25:49 -0700 (PDT), christson...@gmail.com
mumbled:

> Hope he marries a

>cellmate who can get him off welfare.

Do you need your face mashed in?

84.244.165.174 = [ rent42.csv-networks.nl ]

inetnum: 84.244.165.0 - 84.244.165.255
netname: CSV-NETWORKS-03
descr: http://www.csv-networks.nl
country: NL
admin-c: CSV-RIPE
tech-c: CSV-RIPE
status: ASSIGNED PA
mnt-by: WEDARE-MNT
source: RIPE Filtered
role: CSV Networks role
address: CSV Paroxis B.V. / CSV Networks
address: Bisonspoor 5007 (kantoren 1)
address: 3605 LV Maarssen
address: Nederland
abuse-mailbox: ab...@csv-networks.nl
admin-c: JV3384-RIPE
tech-c: JV3384-RIPE
nic-hdl: CSV-RIPE
source: RIPE Filtered
route: 84.244.128.0/18
descr: Route to first IP-numberblock We Dare BV
origin: AS20495
mnt-by: WEDARE-MNT
source: RIPE Filtered
route: 84.244.160.0/19
descr: Route to second IP-numberblock We Dare BV
origin: AS20495
mnt-by: WEDARE-MNT
source: RIPE Filtered

Curt

Apr 16, 2008, 5:00:48 PM4/16/08
On Apr 14, 2:48 pm, Doc Riedenschneider <a...@phalt.jungle> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:37:18 -0700 (PDT), Curt
> <obadiahly...@gmail.com> mumbled:

> >On Apr 14, 12:38 pm, raymondkarczewski <arke...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >> cou: You must have created a new sock puppet which means that you,
> >> Raymond Karczewski, use sock puppets.
>
> >> rk: Nice try, peanut.
>
> >Ray! You're a copycat along with everything else.
>
> >Not surprising.
>
> >Curt
>
> Curt, you stuttering moron, that is NOT ray!

Who cares? Ray's reading it, and it drives him nuts.

Curt

Curt

Apr 16, 2008, 5:02:36 PM4/16/08
On Apr 14, 2:48 pm, Doc Riedenschneider <a...@phalt.jungle> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:37:18 -0700 (PDT), Curt
> <obadiahly...@gmail.com> mumbled:

> >On Apr 14, 12:38 pm, raymondkarczewski <arke...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >> cou: You must have created a new sock puppet which means that you,
> >> Raymond Karczewski, use sock puppets.
>
> >> rk: Nice try, peanut.
>
> >Ray! You're a copycat along with everything else.
>
> >Not surprising.
>
> >Curt
>
> Curt, you stuttering moron, that is NOT ray!

Who cares? Ray's reading it and it drives him nuts.

Curt

Noah Cross

Apr 16, 2008, 5:58:10 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:00:48 -0700 (PDT), Curt
<obadia...@gmail.com> mumbled:

>On Apr 14, 2:48 pm, Doc Riedenschneider <a...@phalt.jungle> wrote:

Anyone with a scrap of intellectual honesty - iow, not you.

>Ray's reading it, and it drives him nuts.

You lurking his connection or is this just more bullshit mind reading?

Curt

Apr 17, 2008, 11:10:44 AM4/17/08
On Apr 16, 2:58 pm, Noah Cross <c...@na.town> wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:00:48 -0700 (PDT), Curt
> <obadiahly...@gmail.com> mumbled:
>

> >On Apr 14, 2:48 pm, Doc Riedenschneider <a...@phalt.jungle> wrote:
> >> On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:37:18 -0700 (PDT), Curt
> >> <obadiahly...@gmail.com> mumbled:

> >> Curt, you stuttering moron, that is NOT ray!
>
> >Who cares?
>
> Anyone with a scrap of intellectual honesty - iow, not you.

Psssst -- this is Usenet, not a courtroom. I don't care about Ray and
you shouldn't either.

Curt

Noah Cross

Apr 17, 2008, 4:21:44 PM4/17/08
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:10:44 -0700 (PDT), Curt
<obadia...@gmail.com> mumbled:

>On Apr 16, 2:58 pm, Noah Cross <c...@na.town> wrote:

Why not?

Are you GOD?

Is there some omniscience you gained that renders you capable of
judging his soul?

What a total piece of shit you've proven yopurself to be.

I bet not one person in this world really cares a lick for you.

Lobby Dosser

Apr 18, 2008, 1:29:03 AM4/18/08
Doc Riedenschneider <a...@phalt.jungle> wrote:

ROTFLMAO!!

Dutch Engstrom

Apr 18, 2008, 1:05:42 PM4/18/08
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 05:29:03 GMT, Lobby Dosser
<lobby.dos...@verizon.net> mumbled:

Why is he so damned stupid????