Fatass Perez Hilton trashes Brittany Murphy during the calendar year, only lets up once she's dead (READ, MARIO!)

Taylor

Dec 20, 2009, 4:24:36 PM12/20/09
http://perezhilton.com/?s=Brittany+Murphy

===

Brittany's Looking Loopy
Filed under: Brittany Murphy

Is Brittany Murphy all hopped up on the crazy happy pills???

You be the judge!

Miz Murphy attended the premiere of her new horror flick, Across the
Hall, on Monday night at the Laemmle 3 in Beverly Hills.

And Brit was lookin' a little Abdrool-y, if U catch our drift!

Maybe she was just tired from all the drama surrounding her getting
fired leaving her latest flick.

[Image via WENN.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-02-brittanys-looking-loopy

===

She's Probably Lying! Brittany Murphy Denies Being Fired
Filed under: Brittany Murphy > Film Flickers > Twilight

Oh, please!

Brittany Murphy has gone on the defensive since it was announced that
she was fired from her new movie filming in Puerto Rico and replaced
by Twilight's Rachel Lefevre.

Murphy was reportedly thrown off the set for her difficult behavior.
Then her husband Simon Monjack was said to be getting into fights with
the locals.

But her rep came to the wacktress' defense stating:

“The allegations currently circulating on the internet about Brittany
Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack read like a fictional plot from
one of the 50 plus movies Ms. Murphy has successfully completed
without incident.

She was not nor has she ever been fired from any job big or small. Mr.
Monjack did not engage in any alleged scuffles. Though due to creative
differences Ms. Murphy and the production mutually parted ways."

We're so sure it was due to "creative differences." And as for parting
"mutually", that's hard considering that Murphy allegedly had plans to
"sabotage" the film.

Her rep had a response for that allegation as well:

“As far as wanting to allegedly 'sabotage this project', to the
contrary Ms. Murphy wished this production nothing but the best.

Puerto Rico gave Ms. Murphy a brief insight into its wonderful culture
and warm people. Ms. Murphy would like to take this opportunity to
thank the public for their continued support.”

Well, we'd like to take this opportunity to say we still think those
two are a couple of nutjobs!

[Image via Anthony Dixon / McCawEntertainment.com / WENN.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-01-shes-probably-lying-brittany-murphy-denies-being-fired

===

Brittany Murphy Fired From Upcoming Film!
Filed under: Brittany Murphy > Exclusives! > Film Flickers > Twilight

So that's why they were there.

PerezHilton.com has learned exclusively that Brittany Murphy was fired
from an upcoming film that was shooting in Puerto Rico. Apparently the
wacktress has a habit of being difficult on set and everyone's tired
of her shit.

Shocking!

And it took all of two seconds for Brittany's to be replaced.
Twilight's Rachelle Lefevre hopped on a red eye as soon as Murphy was
out.

Our source also tell us that Brittany was so pissed about getting
booted from the film that she didn't want to leave Puerto Rico and had
plans to sabotage the film.

But here's the really inneresting part. Her husband, Simon Monjack,
got into a fight with some locals, which makes us wonder: could there
be a connection between this whole Puerto Rico incident and her hubby
arriving at the El Lay airport "incoherent"???

They're probably happy about this little scuffle/illness thing. More
pills for both of them!

P.S. Simon was released from the hospital last night and managed to
pick up some burgers before heading home. Judging by his seksi
physique, he probably could have done without.

[Image via National Photo Group.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-11-30-brittany-murphy-fired-from-upcoming-film

===

Brittany Murphy's Hubby In The Hospital!
Filed under: Brittany Murphy

Scary!

Brittany Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, was rushed to an El Lay
hospital on Saturday after the couple's flight landed from Puerto Rico
at LAX!

The Clueless actress told EMTs she thought her husband was having an
asthma attack, but the professionals decided otherwise when they
boarded the plane and saw that Monjack was "incoherent."

No word on the severity of Brittany's husband's condition, but we hope
he's doing alright!

P.S. Stop taking the crazy pills!

[Image via WENN.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-11-29-brittany-murphys-hubby-in-the-hospital

===

Brittany Murphy Cries Wolf Gunshot
Filed under: Brittany Murphy

She's CRAZY!

Brittany Murphy caused quite the ruckus last night, screaming about
gunshots outside her home in Hollywood.

Concerned neighbors called the police about Brittany's shouting and
when the police arrived on the scene, Brittany was standing on her
balcony still yelling about the "shooting!"

After an investigation, it was discovered that the noise was merely a
generator on the fritz from the strange and windy weather in El Lay
last night.

Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

[Image via WENN.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-28-brittany-murphy-cries-wolf-gunshot

===

Quote of the Day
Filed under: Brittany Murphy > Baby Blabber

"I hope to have a few. I’ve always loved kids and babies and always
wanted to be a mom."

- Loon Brittany Murphy tells OK! Magazine her awful idea

[Photo via Getty Images.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-16-quote-of-the-day-490

===

Brittany Murphy Finally Earns A Paycheck
Filed under: Brittany Murphy > Film Flickers > Sylvester Stallone >
Mickey Rourke

Every time an out-of-work actress lands a job, an agent gets his
wings!

Hasbeen Brittany Murphy has been cast in the upcoming action film The
Expendables!

The flick will star writer and director… Sylvester Stallone!

Murphy joins Mickey Rourke, Jason Statham, Jet Li and UFC hot-head
Randy Couture in the movie, which follows the story of "a team of
mercenaries who head to South America on a mission to overthrow a
dictator."

Murphy plays Rourke's gal pal in the movie that began filming in
Brazil earlier this week, and get this: The washed up Sin City actress
will be stretching her vocal wings with a musical number in one
scene.

A musical number written by Sylvester Stallone????

…And the Oscar race begins!!

[Image via WENN.]

http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-09-brittany-murphy-finally-earns-a-paycheck

Taylor

Dec 21, 2009, 3:07:48 PM12/21/09
> http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-01-shes-probably-lying-brittany-murphy...
> http://perezhilton.com/2009-11-30-brittany-murphy-fired-from-upcoming...
> http://perezhilton.com/2009-04-09-brittany-murphy-finally-earns-a-pay...

Fatass purges his archives of all 2008/2009 negative stories of
Brittany Murphy.

AMAZING!

All the negative trashing stories he did about Murphy has been deleted
from the search archives prior to her death. Especially the one where
he actually WISHED her dead!

And the asshole STILL hasn't apologized to Michael Jackson's family
about the initial story he did saying MJ was FAKING his death and then
quietly took it down.

Hmmm?

MLW

Dec 21, 2009, 3:45:18 PM12/21/09

Fatass is such a piece of scum....I wish he would just fall off the
face of the earth.

MLW

Message has been deleted

Matthew Kruk

Dec 21, 2009, 5:54:24 PM12/21/09

"MLW" <mlwall...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Podkayne Fries

Dec 24, 2009, 10:24:38 AM12/24/09
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:07:48 -0800 (PST), Taylor wrote:

> And the asshole STILL hasn't apologized to Michael Jackson's family
> about the initial story he did saying MJ was FAKING his death and then
> quietly took it down.

Perez wasn't the only person who questioned the initial reports of Pedo
Pan's death. The pervert had a long history of backing out on any and
all business agreements, court dates and public appearances, and many
people assumed that he would pretend - once again - to be too ill to
follow through on the terms of a contract.

FievelJ

Dec 24, 2009, 11:26:40 AM12/24/09

Sources, Please, Thank You.
It's now a sure thing, Jackson was innocent back in 1993. Yet you
still call him Pedo Pan.
Let him rip. Jordan out right admitted it, and wishes he would've been
good enough to
do it earlier. Death sometimes brings good things. And it's proving,
that Jackson never
touched any child in any way inappropriately. The Arvizo's are the
only one's who haven't
yet admitted to lying. But even if they don't, any good person knows
they lied.
When I read the context of Star and Gavin, something seemed like it
was missing.
Something seemed sketchy about Star and Gavin's testimony, all the way
up till questioned
about what they done by themselves.
The second one, with Gavin, was an almost thirteen year old, not
remembering loosing semen.
When you first start loosing that stuff, it's all you think about at
times. But you'd never dare admit it.

Jackson was always innocent.
rip
And
Thank You.
Raving FievelJ

R6

Dec 28, 2009, 7:01:03 PM12/28/09
FievelJ wrote:

> Jordan out right admitted it

Legitimate source? I thought not, f'loon. Snopes says no.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/chandler.asp

Anthony x

Dec 28, 2009, 7:12:42 PM12/28/09
On 29 Dec, 00:01, R6 <Dirty_Underw...@neveland.pedo> wrote:
> FievelJ wrote:
> > Jordan out right admitted it
>
> Legitimate source?  I thought not, f'loon.  Snopes says no.

You get your information from junk(aimed at idiots).

Ala

Dec 28, 2009, 7:33:36 PM12/28/09
On Dec 24, 10:24 am, Podkayne Fries <podkaynefr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:07:48 -0800 (PST), Taylor wrote:
>
> > And the asshole STILL hasn't apologized to Michael Jackson's family
> > about the initial story he did saying MJ was FAKING his death and then
> > quietly took it down.
>
> Perez wasn't the only person who questioned the initial reports of Pedo
> Pan's death. The pervert had a long history of backing out on any and
> all business agreements, court dates public appearances, and many

> people assumed that he would pretend - once again - to be too ill to
> follow through on the terms of a contract.

Date with death though is one you can't cancel.

I can't' believe he made it to age 50

http://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/msg.jsp?msgid=1419&x=1044626773