Cher's sexy night with Bagel Boy

PUSSSYKATT

Apr 15, 2001, 9:15:38 AM4/15/01
STAR MAGAZINE...

CHER, who once went six years without sex, is making up for lost time with her
on-again, off-again bagel boy lover Rob Camilletti!

Star has learned from a source close to the couple that Cher, 54, and
Camilletti, 36, had a sizzling three-hour passionfest that left them both
glowing with pleasure.

"Cher and Rob only have eyes for each other these days," says the source, "And
their fantastic sex session just proves that the spark is definitely still
there!"

The afternoon delight was ignited when Camilletti, 36, stopped by the
superstar's spectacular $5 million oceanfront Malibu mansion at 3 p.m., says
the source.

"Rob has his own key to Cher's mansion and let himself in. He was dressed
casually in a T-shirt and jeans and went immediately to grab a bite to eat in
the kitchen.

"He then headed up to join Cher in her bedroom and the two of them didn't come
down for three hours. It was obvious that they were both enjoying each other's
company because Cher's moans could be heard echoing all over the house!"

The source says Cher likes to set the mood for love with Camilletti by lighting
candles in her red and gold bedroom.

After the romantic interlude, the pooped-out pair headed down to the kitchen
for a bite to eat.

"The two then polished off green salads and angel hair pasta with shrimp before
heading back up to the bedroom. Cher was wearing a sexy short slip and Rob
playfully patted her on her bottom and talked about what he wanted to eat for
an early dinner," says an insider.

Moonstruck Cher, who was married to Sonny Bono from 1964 to 1975, and then to
rocker Greg Allman from 1975 to 1978, was in an on-again, off-again
relationship with Camilletti from 1987-1989, briefly reuniting in 1993.

Her sexual dry spell began in 1994, when fed-up with the lack of worthy lovers,
she went celibate for six years. But those days are a thing of the past --
thanks to Camilletti.

Although Camilletti's spokesman says the two are just friends, sources say last
year they rekindled their romance.

"Cher has always had a place in her heart for Rob," admits the source.

"He has a very independent spirit, he won't even let her buy him expensive
things. He makes a decent living bartending and pays his own bills, and she
likes that he is very protective of their relationship and has never violated
her trust.

"But one of his biggest selling points for Cher is that he knows how to please
a woman. He is a very unselfish lover."

He may not be Mr. Right, but as far as Cher is concerned, he'll do for right
now.

"Cher always goes back to Rob," says the source. "He's the only man for her,
especially when he satisfies her with such fabulous afternoon lovemaking
sessions!"

SEND EMAIL TO PUSSS...@aol.com

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://members.aol.com/pusssykatt/agcfaq.html

Carole

Apr 15, 2001, 10:47:29 AM4/15/01
>CHER, who once went six years without sex, is making up for lost time with
>her
>on-again, off-again bagel boy lover Rob Camilletti!

Good for her! I say more power to her.

Carole

AnthonyMarucci

Apr 15, 2001, 1:54:04 PM4/15/01
I hope he didnt get her near any source of heat with all her plastic she might
melt.Cher has the brain of a 5 year old

DianeC746

Apr 15, 2001, 5:17:56 PM4/15/01
I wonder who exactly witnessed this to report on it. Who would be the
source.... Rob? Does she have a maid who reported this? Di