Sarah Palin is a FOX... News Channel contributor

edonline

Jan 11, 2010, 3:16:47 PM1/11/10
http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2010/01/sarah-palin-is-a-fox-news-channel-contributor.html

Sarah Palin is a FOX... News Channel contributor
By Andrea Reiher
January 11, 2010 10:30 AM

Former Governor of Alaska and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin
has signed on to contribute to the FOX News Channel.

Media Decoder at the New York Times is reporting that Palin will not
get her own show, but she "will host an occasional series that will
run on the network from time to time."

An "occasional" series that runs from "time to time?"

Is that like in "Can't Hardly Wait" when Preston is "sorta tall...
with hair... and wears t-shirts sometimes?"

The Palin deal will contract for multiple years, though financial
specifications have not been disclosed. The agreement will be formerly
announced Monday afternoon.

We sure hope Palin knows the FOX News motto is "fair and balanced."

Crossfire

Jan 11, 2010, 3:42:58 PM1/11/10

So many of the Democrats really fear Sarah for her strength. The liberal
Dems are overrun with Beta males starting with the asshole in the White
House.

2nz

Jan 11, 2010, 3:48:34 PM1/11/10
On Jan 11, 1:42 pm, Crossfire <"Benton Harbor"@mcafee.mx> wrote:

> So many of the Democrats really fear Sarah for her strength. The liberal
> Dems are overrun with Beta males starting with the asshole in the White
> House.

And so many Repubs are too stupid and obstinate to realize how dim
Palin actually is.

Will

Jan 11, 2010, 3:51:32 PM1/11/10

"edonline" <eron...@verizon.net> wrote in message

What a shock, not. When is she dyeing her hair blond?

Big J

Jan 11, 2010, 3:54:27 PM1/11/10
2nz <u.betc...@gmail.com> wrote in news:8c1ad657-c781-430c-85b1-
1e232f...@h9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

Some seem to relish in her lack of mental ability. Some R'tards look
askew at anyone who is smart and/or educated. Their buzzword is
"elitist."

They seem to revel in George W's mental lackings. It seems to make them
think he's more like them. Same w/ Palin.

Big J

-----

Tattoo Vampire

Jan 11, 2010, 5:48:47 PM1/11/10
Crossfire wrote:

> So many of the Democrats really fear Sarah for her strength

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You idiots really believe that.

--
Regards,
[tv]

...Multitasking: When you get the weekend chore list.

2nz

Jan 11, 2010, 6:34:09 PM1/11/10
On Jan 11, 3:48 pm, Tattoo Vampire <sitt...@this.computer> wrote:
> Crossfire wrote:
> > So many of the Democrats really fear Sarah for her strength
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You idiots really believe that.

She kilt a bar with her bare hands!

the man from havana

Jan 11, 2010, 7:00:47 PM1/11/10

LOL !

2nz

Jan 11, 2010, 7:04:44 PM1/11/10
On Jan 11, 1:54 pm, Big J <b...@myrealbox.com> wrote:

> Some seem to relish in her lack of mental ability. Some R'tards look
> askew at anyone who is smart and/or educated. Their buzzword is
> "elitist."

The GOP has several pieces of toilet paper on their shoes, but pretend
that they're totems.

LidsvilleNine

Jan 11, 2010, 7:06:18 PM1/11/10
On Jan 11, 2:16 pm, edonline <eronl...@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2010/01/sarah-palin-is-a-fox-news-c...

> Sarah Palin is a FOX... News Channel contributor
> By Andrea Reiher
> January 11, 2010 10:30 AM
>
> Former Governor of Alaska and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin
> has signed on to contribute to the FOX News Channel.
>
> Media Decoder at the New York Times is reporting that Palin will not
> get her own show, but she "will host an occasional series that will
> run on the network from time to time."
>
> An "occasional" series that runs from "time to time?"
>
> Is that like in "Can't Hardly Wait" when Preston is "sorta tall...
> with hair... and wears t-shirts sometimes?"
>
> The Palin deal will contract for multiple years, though financial
> specifications have not been disclosed. The agreement will be formerly
> announced Monday afternoon.
>
> We sure hope Palin knows the FOX News motto is "fair and balanced."

Republicans will now openly masturbate!

Tattoo Vampire

Jan 11, 2010, 7:38:02 PM1/11/10
LidsvilleNine wrote:

> Republicans will now openly masturbate!

The ones that know what sexual pleasure is... maybe 24 people total?

--
Regards,
[tv]
Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

...Have you seen Quasimodo? I had a hunch he was back.

Christopher Helms

Jan 11, 2010, 8:00:08 PM1/11/10
> Sarah Palin is a FOX... News Channel contributor
> By Andrea Reiher
> January 11, 2010 10:30 AM
>
> Former Governor of Alaska and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin
> has signed on to contribute to the FOX News Channel.
>
> Media Decoder at the New York Times is reporting that Palin will not
> get her own show, but she "will host an occasional series that will
> run on the network from time to time."
>
> An "occasional" series that runs from "time to time?"
>
> Is that like in "Can't Hardly Wait" when Preston is "sorta tall...
> with hair... and wears t-shirts sometimes?"
>
> The Palin deal will contract for multiple years, though financial
> specifications have not been disclosed. The agreement will be formerly
> announced Monday afternoon.
>
> We sure hope Palin knows the FOX News motto is "fair and balanced."

Sarah is no stranger to the news biz.

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/k/G/2/palin-lotsofdogs.jpg

Jim Sumner

Jan 12, 2010, 2:13:53 AM1/12/10
> Sarah Palin is a FOX... News Channel contributor
> By Andrea Reiher
> January 11, 2010 10:30 AM
>
> Former Governor of Alaska and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin
> has signed on to contribute to the FOX News Channel.
>
> Media Decoder at the New York Times is reporting that Palin will not
> get her own show, but she "will host an occasional series that will
> run on the network from time to time."
>
> An "occasional" series that runs from "time to time?"
>
> Is that like in "Can't Hardly Wait" when Preston is "sorta tall...
> with hair... and wears t-shirts sometimes?"
>
> The Palin deal will contract for multiple years, though financial
> specifications have not been disclosed. The agreement will be formerly
> announced Monday afternoon.
>
> We sure hope Palin knows the FOX News motto is "fair and balanced."

Fox is "fair and balanced" which is why they've hired Huckabee and
Palin (2 Republican candidates from 2008)

However, don't conclude that they are a Republican network because
that would be liberal spin. LOL!

ItsJu...@hotmail.com

Jan 12, 2010, 5:13:57 PM1/12/10

Oh, like you figured something out you fucking moron. Fox has more
Dems on in a 24 hour period than all of the Liberal stations combined
have Repubs on in a month. So, while the shows may be comprised of
mostly Repubs, they have on a lot of Dems to voice their opinions. Get
a clue fool before you shoot off your mouth and prove you are stupid!

Will

Jan 12, 2010, 7:02:38 PM1/12/10

<ItsJu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

How does having some Democrats on stop Fox News from being a Republican
network? They don't even try to give the impression of being otherwise.

Speaking of Republicans on Liberal shows, check out John Yoo on the Daily
Show last night.

Big J

Jan 12, 2010, 7:27:53 PM1/12/10
"Will" <wi...@will.net> wrote in

LOL!

==> "Fox has more Dems on in a 24 hour period than all of the Liberal

stations combined have Repubs on in a month."

Typical R'tard behavior: make a ridiculous claim and offer no proof to
back it up. And sandwich the ridiculous claim in between lots of
invective.

Huckabee has been on TDS several times. Rachel Maddow has open
invitations to many conservative - Dick Cheney especially. Conservatives
don't want to come on Maddow or Olbermann because they'll be asked tough
questions, instead of the R'tard softballs Hannity throws them.

Big J

-----

Jim Sumner

Jan 12, 2010, 8:33:18 PM1/12/10

The Fox hosts are all Republicans and they side with the Republican
guest against the liberal guest making it always 2-1 or even 3-1 when
there are 2 GOP hacks on, better luck next time with your cover story,
asshat. By the way, MSNBC has plenty of Republicans on all day like
Joe Scarborough and Pat Buchanan.