I was actually embarassed for Gwen Stefani last night...

Krusty

Dec 10, 2006, 11:46:45 AM12/10/06
I kept rewinding that on my DVR this morning. It was like I
accidentally recorded a train wreck and I just had to keep watching.

Is there anyone who can remember a *worse* performance by a musical
guest on SNL in recent memory?

AnthonyM1975

Dec 10, 2006, 12:14:39 PM12/10/06

I didnt see it. What was wrong? Could it be worse than Asslee Simpson?

Message has been deleted

mc

Dec 10, 2006, 1:18:30 PM12/10/06

Mark Outrage wrote:
> in <1165770879.3...@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> the lipsyncing was better, but...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZcpIbXds8&eurl=
>
> anytime the number of non-musical performers outnumber the musicians, you're in trouble

I've always considered her a Madonna wannabe. This video gives me no
reason not to continue to do so.

mc

mayvenne

Dec 10, 2006, 2:09:25 PM12/10/06

Wow. Just watched the clip- that was REALLY poor.
I always thought she had a good voice but this clip is mostly her
talking voice and dancing awkwardly. Bee-zar.

CliffB

Dec 10, 2006, 3:04:31 PM12/10/06

Are she and the Fergie chacter in competition for the most unredeemable
rap-tramp junk queen? They are really putting out some shit these days.
The way this one incorporates her tacky clothing line advert into the
song gives her the trump card in the utter commoditization stakes. Such
unclassiness, stunning in its brazen worthlessness. I see she's now
trying to market a trademark stink too; that's not surprising. Maybe it
can go head to head with Hilton's, Spear's and SJ Parker's respective
stinks.

mikesm...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 3:22:11 PM12/10/06

It's an awful song, but people applauded like crazy at the end of the
song! Either they enjoyed the song, or they applauded because it was
finally over...

http://www.nude-celebrities-network.net/add/gwen_stefani/17.jpg

Message has been deleted

Alic...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 3:35:27 PM12/10/06

=====================

This is the early 21st century Cliffy babe
either be part of it or get the fuck outta the way

<cue Dylan's The Times They Are a Changin>

eri...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 3:54:43 PM12/10/06
Maybe.

Flash Bazbo

Dec 10, 2006, 4:04:25 PM12/10/06
On 10 Dec 2006 18:01:04 GMT, Mark Outrage <nob...@mailhub.philly.net>
wrote:

>the lipsyncing was better, but...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZcpIbXds8&eurl=
>
>anytime the number of non-musical performers outnumber the musicians, you're in trouble

The surest sign of a talentless performer is the presence of backup
dancers.

The percussionists in the background could have been replaced by
mechanical monkeys with cymbals.

n...@epix.net

Dec 10, 2006, 4:16:28 PM12/10/06

Gwen and Fergie are the most manufactured bimbos in music right now.
Its like a new invention the way MTV and radio act. Speaking of
empty-vee did you happen to see Fergie perform live at some awards show
over the weekend? It was her and a few dancers dressed in girl scout
uniforms doing that god awful song she has out now. What was really
amusing is that about every five seconds girls would scream from the
audience. I swear to God they plant these people cuz even the audience
at the Sullivan show didn't scream for The Beatles that much. Gwen is
getting just like Fergie However as soon as Gwen gets back to No Doubt
I'll love her again

Mayfair...@hotmail.com

Dec 10, 2006, 5:18:23 PM12/10/06

On Dec 10, 4:16 pm, n...@epix.net wrote:
> CliffB wrote:
> > mayvenne wrote:
> > > Wow. Just watched the clip- that was REALLY poor.
> > > I always thought she had a good voice but this clip is mostly her
> > > talking voice and dancing awkwardly. Bee-zar.
>
> > Are she and the Fergie chacter in competition for the most unredeemable
> > rap-tramp junk queen? They are really putting out some shit these days.
> > The way this one incorporates her tacky clothing line advert into the

> > song gives her the trump card in the utter commutation stakes. Such

> > classiness, stunning in its brazen worthlessness. I see she's now
> > trying to market a trademark stink too; that's not surprising. Maybe it
> > can go head to head with Hilton's, Spear's and SJ Parker's respective

> > stinks.Gwen and Forge are the most manufactured bimbos in music right now.

> Its like a new invention the way MTV and radio act. Speaking of
> empty-vee did you happen to see Fergie perform live at some awards show
> over the weekend? It was her and a few dancers dressed in girl scout
> uniforms doing that god awful song she has out now. What was really
> amusing is that about every five seconds girls would scream from the
> audience. I swear to God they plant these people cuz even the audience
> at the Sullivan show didn't scream for The Beatles that much. Gwen is
> getting just like Fergie However as soon as Gwen gets back to No Doubt
> I'll love her again

I'll be the first to admit I have never understood her appeal. That
said, after that "performance" I literally said "I would rather shoot
myself in the head than to ever hear that again." It was beyond
horrid. I would much rather have seen her husband, Gavin Rossdale,
someone who can actually sing. WTF has happened to his career? It's
like he had become Mr. Stefani now and no longer has a music career.

Mayfair

Message has been deleted

CliffB

Dec 10, 2006, 5:43:02 PM12/10/06
> horrid. \

That Hollerback Girl absolute trash went over so big that she must have
decided to go further and lower the bar even more with some yodel-rap.
She's laughing all the way to the bank at the ongoing vulgarization of
American pop taste. It must be a little joke she and her producers are
playing........

> I would much rather have seen her husband, Gavin Rossdale,
> someone who can actually sing. WTF has happened to his career? It's
> like he had become Mr. Stefani now and no longer has a music career.

He's probably busy screwing Fergie under London Bridge while Gwen's off
sniffing marketable scents and designing absurd clothing lines and
devising truly crappy dance routines with her ugly Asian back-up sluts.
It's all pretty bad..........

> Mayfair

latt...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2006, 6:40:56 PM12/10/06
> yodel-rap.
LOL! I was trying to find a name for what she was going...
Yuck. That 'performance' was sad.

jjenni...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2006, 6:45:05 PM12/10/06

It's the Principle! wrote:
> mc <mcsqu...@netzero.net> wrote in alt.gossip.celebrities:
> I don't think she's black enough to pull that off. I know what she was
> trying for, but that was just bad.

I don't think anyone has to be "black" to perform a song that samples
The Sound of Music. You can't get much whiter than that!

mc

Dec 10, 2006, 7:21:05 PM12/10/06

Julie Andrews must be turning over in her gra...bed.

mc

AnthonyM1975

Dec 10, 2006, 9:52:40 PM12/10/06

Mark Outrage wrote:
> in <1165770879.3...@j72g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> AnthonyM1975 <Bennet...@earthlink.net> said:
> >
> the lipsyncing was better, but...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPZcpIbXds8&eurl=
>
> anytime the number of non-musical performers outnumber the musicians, you're in trouble

Yikes that was bad.She cant sing or dance. That song sucks. It will
probably win many grammys next year.

Flash Bazbo

Dec 10, 2006, 10:24:02 PM12/10/06

I'm still trying to figure out how those lyrics relate to the rest of
the song.

painter

Dec 10, 2006, 11:40:39 PM12/10/06

I was more embarrased for Annette Benning. She did nothing but read off
the cue cards and made every skit she was in a real chore to watch. She
never took her eyes off those cue cards, Really piss poor work.

katorzejames

Dec 11, 2006, 12:09:32 AM12/11/06
> > I don't think she's black enough to pull that off. I know what she was
> > trying for, but that was just bad.
>
> I don't think anyone has to be "black" to perform a song that samples
> The Sound of Music. You can't get much whiter than that!

this "brandy alexander" has a bit of a cognitive disorder where
Blackness is concerned.
she projects her own self-loathing onto Our culture and she's really
the usenet girl trent lott.
(without the power or the influence).
you could look it up, but she *has* thrown some roadblocks up to mask
the scent of her psychic ugliness.
deep down, she's ashamed of herself and her views and that's why she
blocks her posts from being archived on google.
i couldn't care less about her impenetrable flame wars or her storied
"sexuality".
don't tell me i'm obsessed with 'race", cause i didn't bring it up.

katorzejames

Dec 11, 2006, 12:14:35 AM12/11/06

It's the Principle! wrote:
> I don't think she's black enough to pull that off.

> Brandy Alexandre

... i'm not defending the quality or relevance of miss stefani's
innocuous songs,
but you really don't know shit about Blackness.
you are blinded by your own fear and loathing.
not to put too fine a point on it, but why not go straight to hell.
if i wasn't a good xtian woman, i'd tell you exactly what i think of
you.
i guess i already did.
nobody's perfect.

mc

Dec 11, 2006, 3:36:40 AM12/11/06

Lol...too true!

mc

Gary D

Dec 11, 2006, 5:38:24 AM12/11/06
<<<<Julie Andrews must be turning over in her gra...bed.>>>>

Julie Andrews must be going out in her back yard and practicing turning
over in her grave! ; )

mc

Dec 11, 2006, 8:36:38 AM12/11/06

I'm still trying to figure out how it's a song!

mc

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 10:28:05 AM12/11/06
On 10 Dec 2006 13:16:28 -0800, n...@epix.net wrote:

> Gwen is
> getting just like Fergie However as soon as Gwen gets back to No Doubt
> I'll love her again

Will she ever?

Did she leave in a sort of amicable split with them with the idea she would
return?

I think it would be wonderful if they would say, hell no, we found somebody
else, get lost. But you know that will never happen.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 10:31:08 AM12/11/06
On 10 Dec 2006 21:09:32 -0800, katorzejames wrote:

> this "brandy alexander" has a bit of a cognitive disorder where
> Blackness is concerned.

oh, and YOU DONT?

> don't tell me i'm obsessed with 'race", cause i didn't bring it up.

ha! yet YOU had to write your own disclaimer.

if you WERENT obsessed with race, you might have ignored her comments.

But you are.

"get real and eat it."

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 10:33:43 AM12/11/06
On 10 Dec 2006 21:14:35 -0800, katorzejames wrote:

> It's the Principle! wrote:
>> I don't think she's black enough to pull that off.
>
>> Brandy Alexandre
>

> ... i'm not defending the quality or relevance of miss stefani's
> innocuous songs,
> but you really don't know shit about Blackness.
> you are blinded by your own fear and loathing.
> not to put too fine a point on it, but why not go straight to hell.

thats like the good little "x"tian woman, missy.

> if i wasn't a good xtian woman, i'd tell you exactly what i think of
> you.
> i guess i already did.
> nobody's perfect.

Did Jesus tell you to its OK to tell other people to go to hell when you
dont agree with them? Interesting christian viewpoint. How about abortion?
What do you think about that?

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 10:34:26 AM12/11/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 21:04:25 GMT, Flash Bazbo wrote:

> The surest sign of a talentless performer is the presence of backup
> dancers.

I'll ring up Jagger immediately.

Doomella

Dec 11, 2006, 10:37:15 AM12/11/06

Good god - what did she sing? "The Lonely Goatherd"?

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:10:57 PM12/11/06
In article <1165769205....@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
"Krusty" <jeff...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I kept rewinding that on my DVR this morning. It was like I
> accidentally recorded a train wreck and I just had to keep watching.
>
> Is there anyone who can remember a *worse* performance by a musical
> guest on SNL in recent memory?

Wow... people still WATCH SNL??

I'm amazed.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:13:59 PM12/11/06
In article <1165805560.3...@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
"AnthonyM1975" <Bennet...@earthlink.net> wrote:

OMG... I only watched 30 seconds of it because that's all I could stand.

And what's with cannibalizing old musicals for material - first "Fiddler
on the Roof" and now "The Sound of Music"?

Oh wait I know - Gwen doesn't have any actual creativity or talent and
has to steal from those who did.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:17:00 PM12/11/06
In article <1165789103.0...@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com>,
"Mayfair...@hotmail.com" <Mayfair...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I remember thinking when I saw their wedding pics that I'd never seen a
more miserable-looking groom in my entire life... he looked like he
wished he were dead... or like he was about to slit his wrists right
there.

I wonder what their marriage is like.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:17:49 PM12/11/06
In article <1165790582.3...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,
"CliffB" <fl...@gosympatico.ca> wrote:

> That Hollerback Girl absolute trash went over so big that she must have
> decided to go further and lower the bar even more with some yodel-rap.
> She's laughing all the way to the bank at the ongoing vulgarization of
> American pop taste. It must be a little joke she and her producers are
> playing........

Her producers may be in on the joke but I don't think Gwen is.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 12:34:59 PM12/11/06

maybe that's him in drag, disguised as one of the dancers behind her.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 12:36:22 PM12/11/06

wait a minnit, some of that No Doubt stuff was bloody good and very
creative. Did she not help create that stuff?

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:38:26 PM12/11/06
In article <10fhso2ytr72w.1p5bz7p2oyjf3$.d...@40tude.net>,
chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote:

Somehow that wouldn't surprise me.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:39:11 PM12/11/06
In article <1o1j5j7k4lmcl$.9eic382mrduw$.d...@40tude.net>,
chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote:

She wasn't No Doubt all by herself - she had help... and by the look of
things she had LOTS AND LOTS of help.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 12:51:07 PM12/11/06

Hella Good was a great tune. Its miles better than anything I've heard out
of her with this new psuedo-rap-hi-hop thing. I burst out laughing
everytime I see her onstage now. Perfect example of LSD.... lead singer
disease.

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 1:31:56 PM12/11/06
In article <1qw5fg2bb7ory.ars7vamfw06a$.d...@40tude.net>,
chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote:

Yep - the rest of the band was the talent... Gwen was just the voice.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Message has been deleted

CG

Dec 11, 2006, 2:08:57 PM12/11/06
> I was more embarrased for Annette Benning. She did nothing but read off
> the cue cards and made every skit she was in a real chore to watch. She
> never took her eyes off those cue cards, Really piss poor work.

I can hardly watch SNL since I got a big screen tv. You could see it was cue
card central before, but now it's ridiculous. It's so bad it looks like
they're doing a parody of cue card reading. Makes the lipsynchers look not
so bad, too, lol!

What idiot came up with the idea of Benning hosting?! She's one of the most
dull-as-dishwater, stuck-up, phony, ugly pieces of crap still floating in
the Hollywood toilet. Comedy is the last thing she should try. Good grief,
what on earth is going on with SNL? If that's the best it can do, shut it
down!

CG

CliffB

Dec 11, 2006, 2:22:21 PM12/11/06

I'm sure there's some hack Rolling Stone or Vibe critic that will be
put up to calling this new stuff "groundbreaking", "innovative",
"brave", , and of course, terribly "hip".

Check's in the mail from L>A>M>B>

Lame. And. Musically. Bankrupt.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 2:34:01 PM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 18:21:18 GMT, It's the Principle! wrote:

> chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote in
> alt.gossip.celebrities:

> He's just mad because I ignore him.

I dont see why. Quator's the funniest k00k in AGC. I guess dark molasses
has a low boiling point.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 2:35:01 PM12/11/06

unless she wrote the lyrics and the vocal melodies too. Did she?

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 2:35:40 PM12/11/06

can a Grammy and the RockNRoll Hall of Fame be far behind?

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 2:36:20 PM12/11/06
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:08:57 -0500, CG wrote:

> What idiot came up with the idea of Benning hosting?! She's one of the most
> dull-as-dishwater, stuck-up, phony, ugly pieces of crap still floating in
> the Hollywood toilet.

FEEL THE LOVE.

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 2:35:00 PM12/11/06
In article <1kfp7h15in7jp.1yrxzb3wtmgb$.d...@40tude.net>,
chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote:

If the crap she's currently putting out is any indication I'm going to
have to guess "no".

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

katorzejames

Dec 11, 2006, 2:53:05 PM12/11/06

chef_boyhowdy! wrote:
How about abortion?

> What do you think about that?

if i were a girl and i got pregnant, i would have an abortion so fast
it would make your head spin.
that said, i wish they would improve the technoloogy to reduce
physical trauma to the mother.
i'm not a girl though, so i won't opine too strongly.
abortion now!

katorzejames

Dec 11, 2006, 3:03:01 PM12/11/06

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

<< He's just mad because I ignore him. >>

well, i don't need a response from you. i only want to rebut your
statements and archive your sicker statements for posterity.
we are actually saving (a lot of) time with our current arrangement...
enjoy your hermetically sealed ideological bubble, darling.
you know you ain't right!

Message has been deleted

Flash Bazbo

Dec 11, 2006, 3:20:16 PM12/11/06

Good. Slap some sense into him.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 3:57:01 PM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 12:03:01 -0800, katorzejames wrote:

> Brandy Alexandre wrote:
>
> << He's just mad because I ignore him. >>
>

> well, i don't need a response from you. i only want to rebut your
> statements and archive your sicker statements for posterity.

why in the hell would you want to archive someone who ignores you?

dont tell me, you've got a BrandyShrine going. Cumplete with police baton
for posterior, i mean posterity.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 3:58:51 PM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 11:53:05 -0800, katorzejames wrote:

> chef_boyhowdy! wrote:
> How about abortion?
>
>> What do you think about that?
>

> if i were a girl

IF? WERE?

and i got pregnant, i would have an abortion so fast
> it would make your head spin.

nice.

what would Jesus say?

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 4:00:44 PM12/11/06

I read that too quick and thought you wrote, "I'm going to have to guess
"ho".

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 11, 2006, 5:39:47 PM12/11/06
On 11 Dec 2006 20:58:56 GMT, It's the Principle! wrote:

> chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote in
> alt.gossip.celebrities:
>

> It looks more like he wants to archive snippets and lines out of
> context. Rather obsessed with me and overly worried that someone might
> not think about it the way he does.

You sure get the best stalkers, Brandy.

Rhee

Dec 11, 2006, 6:02:32 PM12/11/06

Roofshadow wrote:

> She wasn't No Doubt all by herself - she had help... and by the look of
> things she had LOTS AND LOTS of help.

But got *all* the attention and press and publicity, etc.
You'd think *she* was No Doubt with a bunch of
generic studio musicians. No wonder they were pissed.
But hey, blonde hair, a bare mid-riff, and a lot of gyrating
who needs talent?

Message has been deleted

A.

Dec 11, 2006, 7:01:15 PM12/11/06

CliffB wrote:
> mayvenne wrote:
> > Wow. Just watched the clip- that was REALLY poor.
> > I always thought she had a good voice but this clip is mostly her
> > talking voice and dancing awkwardly. Bee-zar.
>
> Are she and the Fergie chacter in competition for the most unredeemable
> rap-tramp junk queen? They are really putting out some shit these days.
> The way this one incorporates her tacky clothing line advert into the
> song gives her the trump card in the utter commoditization stakes. Such
> unclassiness, stunning in its brazen worthlessness. I see she's now

> trying to market a trademark stink too; that's not surprising. Maybe it
> can go head to head with Hilton's, Spear's and SJ Parker's respective
> stinks.

Cliff, are you by any chance a Celine Dion fan?

Barbra Streisand too, right?

If not - please indulge our curiousity and tell us which girl singers
you do like. Please don't say Madonna.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see who you consider classy.

A.

CliffB

Dec 11, 2006, 8:06:54 PM12/11/06

First off, you're asking about "singers"? #Why are we talking about
Fergie and Stefani, who seem to be rhythm babblers.

OK, I like someone who can carry a nice tune and belt a little
sometimes; Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton, Emmylou Harris.....lovely. Here's
someone I ran across who seems quite a pleaasure judging from this,
Sera Cahoone. try it:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6142022

Also the late Etta James, wunnerful.

Have you heard the group Rainier Maria? They've got a song, Terrified,
with a great gal vocalist. Really fine. Here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5691230

You know, Leelah james is funky and's got a great voice. Also Jill
Scott. madeleine Peyroux has done a few decent things. Corinne Bailey
Rae has a fine soulfulness.

And do you want to see a real performer and great voice , with tons
more heart and soul and substance than the glorified fashion bimbos
like Ferga-Gwennie?

Look no further than this Minnelli - what a performance! - totally
different league:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7021922771589196587&q=LIZA%2CNEW+ORLEANS

It's almost ludicrous the difference in talent level, you'd agree
perhaps? The intensity she bulds too is something. of course it helps
to have a Kander/Ebb song in tow as opposed to whatever that thing was
Stefani was ekeing out the other night. Minnelli can act too, did you
know? It adds something to a singer.

That's for starters; there are many others - I love lady vocalists -
maybe that's why these small time tramps (when it comes to the vocal
sphere) seem so insulting.

One other personal favorite, Lee Wiley. But that was a totally
different era, and Stefani's occasional retro-posing for fashion's sake
doesn't do justice to the substance of the older songstresses of days
gone by. I'd shudder to imagine her trying to sing a simple pop
standard in a coherent or moving way. jmho of course.

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 9:16:25 PM12/11/06
In article <1165878152.9...@16g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,
"Rhee" <rhian...@att.net> wrote:

Exactly.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 9:16:40 PM12/11/06
In article <tscpklu8ptka$.1osd17t6vqvh1$.d...@40tude.net>,
chef_boyhowdy! <attila_t...@nowaynohow.com> wrote:

LOL - that works too!!

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 12, 2006, 9:32:32 AM12/12/06

> It's a gift. Truly.

the gift that keeps on giving! or, in some of their cases, cumming. they
just cant stop.

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 12, 2006, 9:39:24 AM12/12/06
On 11 Dec 2006 15:02:32 -0800, Rhee wrote:

> Roofshadow wrote:
>
>> She wasn't No Doubt all by herself - she had help... and by the look of
>> things she had LOTS AND LOTS of help.
>

> But got *all* the attention and press and publicity, etc.
> You'd think *she* was No Doubt with a bunch of
> generic studio musicians. No wonder they were pissed.

voice of experience?

just curious.

i do think she has some talent and skill, IF she wrote those No Doubt
things, and she was a good singer and performer while with them. I do
however, completely agree with your paragraph above. She's not the only
singer to completely eclipse her bandmates in terms of notoriety and given
credit for everything they did and all the attention. This will always
happen to certain bands, especially bands with a female singer and all-male
players.

katorzejames

Dec 13, 2006, 5:00:57 PM12/13/06

chef_boyhowdy! wrote:

> why in the hell would you want to archive someone who ignores you?
> dont tell me, you've got a BrandyShrine going. Cumplete with police baton
> for posterior, i mean posterity.

that lady has stepped up her ignorant and biased comments re"
non-"white" americans in the past year or so.
i am not the only one here who has noticed this.
when i see posters "killfiling" and "x-no archiving", that says to me
that not only are they ashamed of their own statements, but that they
are unduly threatened by directly opposing voices.
sometimes i want to quote and attribute her more embarrassing
statements so that she will have to confront them in perpetuity.
she wants to patheticaly wreck on this ng, with no lasting
consequenced and she wants to shield her self from reasoned criticism.
she's not really trying to communicate - i guess she's jacking off or
just spraying hostility in a particularly cowardly way...
i have long stated that my job here is to correct lies and trashiness.
if those trashy lies are too often told about Blacks and other
non-"whites", whose fault is that?
i didn't bring it up, mary!
that's america!
it's a problem.
ps
i couldn't care less about her police baton or various cowardly flame
warring.
that lady's "sexuality" and/or alleged former profession are her own
business.
when she makes outrageous statements about Black people and others, i
will try to archive those statements, so she has to face them later
when she's sober.
sue me!

chef_boyhowdy!

Dec 13, 2006, 5:48:04 PM12/13/06
On 13 Dec 2006 14:00:57 -0800, katorzejames wrote:

> i have long stated that my job here is to correct lies and trashiness.

your job description is flawed. seems to me, its to be a complete and total
racist hypocrite and make everybody laugh their ass off at you.

meanwhile, you continue to worship mariah carey. such is your
"non-objective vision".

mc

Dec 14, 2006, 3:09:37 AM12/14/06

Roofshadow wrote:
> In article <1165769205....@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,

> "Krusty" <jeff...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I kept rewinding that on my DVR this morning. It was like I
> > accidentally recorded a train wreck and I just had to keep watching.
> >
> > Is there anyone who can remember a *worse* performance by a musical
> > guest on SNL in recent memory?
>
> Wow... people still WATCH SNL??

Apparently, since the shite won't GO AWAY already.

mc

Roofshadow

Dec 14, 2006, 7:10:53 PM12/14/06
In article <1166083777....@80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>,
"mc" <mcsqu...@netzero.net> wrote:

That show hasn't been funny since the 80s... how it stays on the air is
beyond me.

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

jack...@yahoo.com

Feb 4, 2007, 1:55:27 AM2/4/07
ALL I KNOW IS THAT GWEN STEFANI ROCKS.

Why dont you people listen to your grandma -if you dont have anything
nice to say....shut up !

http://1st.shorturl.com

Message has been deleted

Coppa

Feb 4, 2007, 11:02:57 AM2/4/07
On Dec 10 2006, 3:40 pm, latte...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > yodel-rap.
>
> LOL! I was trying to find a name for what she was going...
> Yuck. That 'performance' was sad.

"Sad" is being nice. It was horrible.