SHERYL Crow has inspired pal Jennifer Aniston to adopt a baby!

Twitchell

Jun 19, 2010, 10:50:18 AM6/19/10
http://www.showbizspy.com/article/206789/sheryl-crow-inspires-jennifer-aniston-to-adopt-a-baby.html

The singer — who adopted now 3-year-old Wyatt in 2007 — recently announced she
has adopted her second child, baby boy Levi James, and sources say it has made
Aniston — who’s good pals with Crow — realize that if Sheryl can raise kids
without a partner in her life, so can she.

“Jen sees how happy Wyatt and now Levi make Sheryl,” a source told American
tabloid the National Enquirer. “And Sheryl has told Jen, ‘Don’t wait for a man
to make a family!’”

Jen, the source says, is already speaking to her lawyers about her options for
adoption.

“Money isn’t an issue, but time is,” explained the mole. “Jen doesn’t want to
wait four years, like Sandra Bullock did, to get her adopted child. She’s hoping
it will take no more than a year.

“Sheryl has invited Jen to spend time with the boys so she can get a feel for
what it’s like to be around a baby and a toddler. Jen is going to make sure to
do that. She can’t wait to hold Levi — and eventually become a mom herself.”

In 2008, Crow — who has previously dated cyclist Lance Armstrong — said she had
no qualms about being a single mother.

“For my whole life, I had a pretty clear picture of what my life was supposed to
be. I was supposed to have a big career but at the same time a husband, the
house and the kids. That’s what I knew. That’s what a successful life consisted
of,” she said.

“A family doesn’t always look like girl meets boy, they fall in love, they get
married, they have a kid,” Crow went on. “I said, ‘OK, I’m going to let go of
what I think things are supposed to look like, because I can’t control anything.
When I try to control things, that’s when I keep things from happening.’

“Two days before Wyatt came, I finished a Stop Global Warming college tour.

“When a baby comes into your life, the environment becomes so personal. Having
him around, this little innocent spirit, really made me fearless about writing
what I wanted to write and about not being afraid of who I was going to piss
off. It created a lot of urgency about that.”