WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, November 2006

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler

Dec 9, 2006, 3:56:30 AM12/9/06
<music>"20th Century Fox Fanfare/Science Fiction Double Feature"
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iN3azigz608
</music>

The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet
Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!

<music>drumroll</music>

BOBO AWARD

The winner is...PAUL GIBBONS!

14 YES
00 NO

Congratulations, Paul! May you ponder long and hard about the benefits of
bringing the Internet to real life every time you look down and see that
you're wearing the Broad Arrow on your prison uniform.

KOOK OF THE MONTH

The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!

18 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
05 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
04 Kathy Mosesian
01 None of the above
00 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander

Congratulations, Unixd0rk! For years you've been k'laming that you're the
talk of AUK to much laughter. Now, you /are/ the talk of AUK, but still to
much laughter. In any event, welcome to the party!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDCcb3zRl8U

CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH

The winner is...KATHY MOSESIAN

12 Kathy Mosesian
06 Adam Farrell
03 Neither of the above

Congratulations, Kathy! Did you really think that all those years of
posting your personal information would go unnoticed, even after you
started X-No-Archiving your posts?

COWARD OF THE MONTH

The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!

14 Andrew Chung
12 Mark Ferguson
05 Kathy Mosesian
04 Ernie Primeau
00 None of the above

Congratulations, Double-Doctor! You beat two people who habitually run
away from AUK and another who runs away from tough questions almost as much
as you do. No wonder you've won two of these awards in a row. It's a good
thing you can win only one more between now and next September. Otherwise,
you'd deprive lots of other deserving cowards of the recognition they need!

LOONEY MAROON AWARD

The winner is...PAM RUSSELL!

16 Pamela Russell
13 Ken Pangborn
05 Kathy Mosesian
00 None of the above

Congratulations, Fangirlfriend! Idiocy, cluelessness, and questionable
k'lames of authority such as yours have done wonders to make the f'loons a
major laughing stock of USENET. Keep up the good work and you may repeat
as Kook of the Year.

GOLDEN KILLFILE

The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!

22 Andrew Chung
10 Moronis of NANAE
03 Ward Hardman and James C. Cracked
00 None of the above

Congratulations, Double-Doctor! All that effort to preach the Good News,
and your reward is to be chosen most deserving to be thrown into the bozo
bin. That's extremely effective, isn't it?

JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD

The winner is...ALAN JONES!

11 Alan Jones
07 Raymond Karczewski
06 Ken Pangborn
05 Mike "miguel" Cranston
05 Tim Bolen
01 Martha Vandella
00 None of the above

Congratulations, Fish Food! Your pathetic efforts on behalf of The King of
Pop didn't get him the apology you thought he deserved, but it certainly
placed you atop the most competitive field of kooks on this month's ballot.
Why, you beat three past Kooks of the Month! Maybe you'll be ready to join
them--soon.

BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!

16 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
10 Hyerdahl, pandora, and catbrier of soc.men
01 Neither of the above

Congratulations a second time, Unixd0rk! All these years, you've been
k'laming "Jes trolling, Gov." Well, it's time to introduce you to an
expression that explains what happened to you. It's called "Jonah
Fishing." Now, make like Pinnocchio and make a fire to get the whale to
cough you out. Just don't burn your nose in the process.

PALMJOB PADDLE

The winner is...MARTHA VANDELLA!

09 Martha Vandella.
07 Adam Farrell
03 Neither of the above

Congratulations, Mothra! Your attempts to stink up alt.gossip.celebrities
just got you spanked. Click on the link for your special award.

http://tinyurl.com/y5elvg

TONY SIDAWAY "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD

The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!

22 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
06 Martha Vandella
02 Mike "miguel" Cranston.
01 None of the above

Congratulations, a third time, Unixd0rk! With this award, you've managed
to garner more recognition from AUK in one month than in all the pathetic
attempts to attract our (tino) attention over the past several years. In
honor of reaching that milestone, pleace to watch this video, which
features your role model. Keep an eye on the elevator!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=exGLMJIFmVQ

VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD

The winner is...NIGHTBAT OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!

14 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
08 Ernest Primeau
05 Atilla of alt.abortion
02 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
01 None of the above

Congratulations, Commander of the Elite Earth Science Officer Corps! You
thought your latest plagiarism from Science News--uh, I mean, great
scientific discovery of the candidate for first life to seed Earth from
space, along with your disproof of one of the theories of relativity would
be enough to earn you a Nobel. It didn't. It didn't even earn you an
IgNobel, but it did win you yet another VVFWS.

GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY

The winner is...ALAN JONES!

14 Alan Jones
09 Frank McCoy
00 Neither of the above

Congratulations again, Fish Food! And what was the reception you got from
the American Music Awards?

SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART

The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!

17 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
08 Mike "miguel" Cranston
01 Neither of the above

Congratulations a fourth time, Roberta! You are now the big w(h)inner of
this month's awards, even though you earned it by being a big loser in
kooky kombat. There's hope, however. Click on the links and you'll get
some advice from your role model on how to stop being a 98-pound weakling
and become a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiULGV04_I&NR
http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJS_ofmT-V8

TAR & FEATHERS

The winners are...CAROL "KOI-LO" GULLEY AND ANTONIO "JABRIOL" SANTANA!

14 Carol "Koi-lo" Gulley and Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
10 Rebecca Ore
01 Neither of the above

Congratulations, Persistent Duelists! Your feud has grown so tiresome that
the members of your shared home group, rec.ponds, have proposed that they
moderate it right out from under you and then have Frito the Janitor sweep
away the remains. Now, that's dedication to tireless and clueless
crusading!

BUSTED URINAL AWARD

The winners are...CAROL "KOI-LO" GULLEY AND ANTONIO "JABRIOL" SANTANA!

14 Carol "Koi-lo" Gulley and Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
10 Lady Motown
02 Martha Vandella
01 Wayback Jack
00 None of the above

Congratulations again Koi-lo and Jabriol! PeeYew! Calling Frito the
Janitor! Cleanup in rec.ponds!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=twcCoSWtUPQ

UNABOMBER SURPRISE

The winner is...FRANK MCCOY!

11 Frank McCoy
06 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
01 Neither of the above

Congratulations, Girl-lover! It's amazing how much you can write trying to
defend the indefensible.

GOOFY AZZED BABBOON

The winner is...AZURE!

17 Azure
03 Sean Ruttledge
03 Neither of the above

Congratulations, Bl00boy! Your screeding on behalf of your kooky beliefs
might be worthy of more recognition, if only you could write them more
comprehensibly.

BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK

The winner is...MCP OF SOC.MEN!

27 YES
00 NO

Congratulations, Male Chauvinist Pig! All those years hanging around the
soc.fr00ts have made you lose more marbles than we (tinw) care to count.

BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD

The winner is...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON, TRAINED BY BOOKMAN!

22 YES
02 NO

Congratulations, Miguel! Now, who's the stupid person who should remove
himself from USENET altogether in order to improve its quality?

EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING 2006

The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!

31 YES
01 NO

Congratulations a third time, Double-Doctor! It must be a wonderful thing
to force yourself, a coward not worth reading, on two support groups when
everyone else in the US is busy in meatspace, enjoying the company of their
friends and family and stuffing themselves with turkey. What do you have
planned for Christmas?

PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER

The winner is...ANON TROLLBUSTER BY JADE/DAEDALUS!

23 Anon Trollbuster by Jade/Daedalus
06 Andre Lieber by Jade/Daedalus
00 Neither of the above

Congratulations, Jade! With this award, you have now earned the Hat Trick
of AUK Merit awards, the Hammer of Thor, the trainer of a Dog Whistle
earning kook, and now the award for merit in trolling, the Salinger! All
hail Jade!

OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL

The winner is...TOM BISHOP!

19 Tom Bishop
05 Kathy Mosesian

Congratulations, Tosser! You managed to hold on to your office despite the
efforts to replace you with a whiner who ran away.

OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!

18 Ken Pangborn
08 Tom Bishop
03 Warhol

Congratulations, Kenny Kakes! You succeeded in defending your office
against some of the dopiest kooks on USENET!

KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER

The winner is...AZURE!

14 Azure
10 PSYLVIA PSULLIVAN

Congratulations, Bl00boi! You killed the Wicked Witch of USENET!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=McHyLKw5mHc

MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS

The winner is...THE BIG-8 MANAGEMENT BOARD!

16 Big-8 Management Board
13 Soc.men

Congratulations again, B8MBY! You managed to defeat your stiffest
competition yet! At this rate, you just might manage to retire this
office.

This concludes the announcement of the winners of the November 2006
Usenet Kook Awards. Forty-four people submitted fourty-four ballots. Two
were posted to threads other than the one in which the ballot was original
posted, and were discarded. Fluffy was pleased with the shredded paper in
his litter box. Consequently, forty-two were deemed valid and counted.

See you all tomorrow, when the nominations open for the Fr00tcake and Bag
of Coal awards. Until then, enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and Fluffy!

And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's big w(h)inner, Mop
Jockey!

<music>"Don't Dream It, Be It" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFxMcq5EGRY
</music>
--
The Co-Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler of AUK

MCP

Dec 9, 2006, 4:26:09 AM12/9/06

"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler" <poll...@netcabal.com> wrote in
message news:Xns9894281A53F1Bpi...@204.153.244.170...

Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW

Dec 9, 2006, 6:18:44 AM12/9/06
All Hail Fluffy! On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:56:30 +0000, Friendly Neighborhood
Vote Wrangler whined:

> <music>"20th Century Fox Fanfare/Science Fiction Double Feature"
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=iN3azigz608 </music>
>
> The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet Kook
> Awards. Envelopes, please!
>
> <music>drumroll</music>
>
> BOBO AWARD
>
> The winner is...PAUL GIBBONS!
>
> 14 YES
> 00 NO
>
> Congratulations, Paul! May you ponder long and hard about the benefits of
> bringing the Internet to real life every time you look down and see that
> you're wearing the Broad Arrow on your prison uniform.

Indeed, conga-rats! <the inevitable ratty conga line>:
"Cheep-cheep-cheep-cheep-cheep-CHEEP! Cheep-cheep-cheep-cheep-cheep-CHEEP!..."

> KOOK OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 18 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 05 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
> 04 Kathy Mosesian
> 01 None of the above
> 00 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
>
> Congratulations, Unixd0rk! For years you've been k'laming that you're the
> talk of AUK to much laughter. Now, you /are/ the talk of AUK, but still
> to much laughter. In any event, welcome to the party!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDCcb3zRl8U

Some people are just too easy, aren't they? Alas for K00kthy and Sampath,
but they'll have other chances.

> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...KATHY MOSESIAN
>
> 12 Kathy Mosesian
> 06 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Kathy! Did you really think that all those years of
> posting your personal information would go unnoticed, even after you
> started X-No-Archiving your posts?

Now, now, we(tinw) should be more respectful of rich people who deign to
pay us(tinu) some shred of their attention, should we(tinw) not?
Especially when they're *so* kind as to tell us(tinu) far more than
anyone(tina) might ever want to know about their personal lives.

> COWARD OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 14 Andrew Chung
> 12 Mark Ferguson
> 05 Kathy Mosesian
> 04 Ernie Primeau
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! You beat two people who habitually run
> away from AUK and another who runs away from tough questions almost as
> much as you do. No wonder you've won two of these awards in a row. It's
> a good thing you can win only one more between now and next September.
> Otherwise, you'd deprive lots of other deserving cowards of the
> recognition they need!

Andy's such an award hog.

> LOONEY MAROON AWARD
>
> The winner is...PAM RUSSELL!
>
> 16 Pamela Russell
> 13 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Kathy Mosesian
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Fangirlfriend! Idiocy, cluelessness, and questionable
> k'lames of authority such as yours have done wonders to make the f'loons a
> major laughing stock of USENET. Keep up the good work and you may repeat
> as Kook of the Year.

Chung and Russell are sizing up to take home the KOTY awards all by
themselves, the drama queens.

> GOLDEN KILLFILE
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 22 Andrew Chung
> 10 Moronis of NANAE
> 03 Ward Hardman and James C. Cracked
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! All that effort to preach the Good News,
> and your reward is to be chosen most deserving to be thrown into the bozo
> bin. That's extremely effective, isn't it?

That's it, then. Hardman and Cracked for Busted Urinal! Moronis for Tar &
Feathers! Seconds?

> JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 11 Alan Jones
> 07 Raymond Karczewski
> 06 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 05 Tim Bolen
> 01 Martha Vandella
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Fish Food! Your pathetic efforts on behalf of The King
> of Pop didn't get him the apology you thought he deserved, but it
> certainly placed you atop the most competitive field of kooks on this
> month's ballot. Why, you beat three past Kooks of the Month! Maybe you'll
> be ready to join them--soon.

Oh, quite. January, perhaps? ;-{P}

> BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 16 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 10 Hyerdahl, pandora, and catbrier of soc.men
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations a second time, Unixd0rk! All these years, you've been
> k'laming "Jes trolling, Gov." Well, it's time to introduce you to an
> expression that explains what happened to you. It's called "Jonah
> Fishing." Now, make like Pinnocchio and make a fire to get the whale to
> cough you out. Just don't burn your nose in the process.

Jade doesn't even have to work at it -- he begs for her attention...

> PALMJOB PADDLE
>
> The winner is...MARTHA VANDELLA!
>
> 09 Martha Vandella.
> 07 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Mothra! Your attempts to stink up
> alt.gossip.celebrities just got you spanked. Click on the link for your
> special award.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y5elvg

I'd just like to say how proud I am that KKKathy and Martha both
received some recognition for all their work. I think they should feel
honoured.</laying it on a bit thick>

> TONY SIDAWAY "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 22 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 06 Martha Vandella
> 02 Mike "miguel" Cranston.
> 01 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, a third time, Unixd0rk! With this award, you've
> managed to garner more recognition from AUK in one month than in all the
> pathetic attempts to attract our (tino) attention over the past several
> years. In honor of reaching that milestone, pleace to watch this video,
> which features your role model. Keep an eye on the elevator!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=exGLMJIFmVQ

I'll bet he just needs some cheap gay sex.

> VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD
>
> The winner is...NIGHTBAT OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!
>
> 14 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
> 08 Ernest Primeau
> 05 Atilla of alt.abortion
> 02 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
> 01 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Commander of the Elite Earth Science Officer Corps! You
> thought your latest plagiarism from Science News--uh, I mean, great
> scientific discovery of the candidate for first life to seed Earth from
> space, along with your disproof of one of the theories of relativity
> would be enough to earn you a Nobel. It didn't. It didn't even earn
> you an IgNobel, but it did win you yet another VVFWS.

Profound conga-rats to batty (featured in Teh Sig o' DOOM, now under
reconstruction), and a word to the wise in alt.baldspot and
rec.sport.cricket.

> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 14 Alan Jones
> 09 Frank McCoy
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations again, Fish Food! And what was the reception you got
> from the American Music Awards?

"Who?"

> SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 17 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 08 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations a fourth time, Roberta! You are now the big w(h)inner
> of this month's awards, even though you earned it by being a big loser
> in kooky kombat. There's hope, however. Click on the links and you'll
> get some advice from your role model on how to stop being a 98-pound
> weakling and become a man.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiULGV04_I&NR
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJS_ofmT-V8

CHEAP GAY SEX!

> TAR & FEATHERS
>
> The winners are...CAROL "KOI-LO" GULLEY AND ANTONIO "JABRIOL" SANTANA!
>
> 14 Carol "Koi-lo" Gulley and Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
> 10 Rebecca Ore
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Persistent Duelists! Your feud has grown so tiresome
> that the members of your shared home group, rec.ponds, have proposed
> that they moderate it right out from under you and then have Frito the
> Janitor sweep away the remains. Now, that's dedication to tireless and
> clueless crusading!

<pumps fist> SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE!!!!

> BUSTED URINAL AWARD
>
> The winners are...CAROL "KOI-LO" GULLEY AND ANTONIO "JABRIOL" SANTANA!
>
> 14 Carol "Koi-lo" Gulley and Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
> 10 Lady Motown
> 02 Martha Vandella
> 01 Wayback Jack
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations again Koi-lo and Jabriol! PeeYew! Calling Frito the
> Janitor! Cleanup in rec.ponds!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=twcCoSWtUPQ

Well, I suppose that's a consolation prize for Wacko Jacko of AFN losing
big-time (A word to the 'Wolf: Keep it up, he'll get his).

> UNABOMBER SURPRISE
>
> The winner is...FRANK MCCOY!
>
> 11 Frank McCoy
> 06 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Girl-lover! It's amazing how much you can write trying
> to defend the indefensible.

As a courtesy to a fellow Callahanian and CAoL'er, I chose to stay out of
that, for the most part.

> GOOFY AZZED BABBOON
>
> The winner is...AZURE!
>
> 17 Azure
> 03 Sean Ruttledge
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Bl00boy! Your screeding on behalf of your kooky
> beliefs might be worthy of more recognition, if only you could write
> them more comprehensibly.

So, does the alleged "King of all grik slaves" still think it's easy to
win recognition from AUK?

> BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
>
> The winner is...MCP OF SOC.MEN!
>
> 27 YES
> 00 NO
>
> Congratulations, Male Chauvinist Pig! All those years hanging around
> the soc.fr00ts have made you lose more marbles than we (tinw) care to
> count.

ANUS! Er, no, that's his line...Where's that script gone?...Damnitall, I
*did* get a script, didn't I?...

> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON, TRAINED BY BOOKMAN!
>
> 22 YES
> 02 NO
>
> Congratulations, Miguel! Now, who's the stupid person who should remove
> himself from USENET altogether in order to improve its quality?

I count at least two -- Stupid Brent Armstrong and Stupid Mike Cranston,
who still apparently think that OJ Simpson is "innocent", in spite of
the LAPD being fully capable of screwing up *any* murder investigation
involving a black suspect and a white victim, solely due to them being
incompetent, corrupt, and racist (at least, at the time -- their act may
have been cleaned up for them, by now). They (the LAPD) wanted a
slam-dunk conviction, and there is no such animal. Anyway. A murder
conviction carries no guaranteed certainty of guilt, just as a finding
of "not guilty" is no guarantee that the accused didn't commit the
murder.

> EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING 2006
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 31 YES
> 01 NO
>
> Congratulations a third time, Double-Doctor! It must be a wonderful
> thing to force yourself, a coward not worth reading, on two support
> groups when everyone else in the US is busy in meatspace, enjoying the
> company of their friends and family and stuffing themselves with turkey.
> What do you have planned for Christmas?

Hmmm, my spidey-sense tells me his plans amount to *posting to usenet, as
per usual*, but ICBW.

> PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>
> The winner is...ANON TROLLBUSTER BY JADE/DAEDALUS!
>
> 23 Anon Trollbuster by Jade/Daedalus
> 06 Andre Lieber by Jade/Daedalus
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Jade! With this award, you have now earned the Hat
> Trick of AUK Merit awards, the Hammer of Thor, the trainer of a Dog
> Whistle earning kook, and now the award for merit in trolling, the
> Salinger! All hail Jade!

ALL HAIL JADE! ALL HALE TEH FLYING LARTS!!

VRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!

> OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
>
> The winner is...TOM BISHOP!
>
> 19 Tom Bishop
> 05 Kathy Mosesian
>
> Congratulations, Tosser! You managed to hold on to your office despite
> the efforts to replace you with a whiner who ran away.

Well, she was awfully *loud*, you know.

> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
>
> The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!
>
> 18 Ken Pangborn
> 08 Tom Bishop
> 03 Warhol
>
> Congratulations, Kenny Kakes! You succeeded in defending your office
> against some of the dopiest kooks on USENET!

Only three votes for Warhol??? Someone needs to speak to^H^H^H^Hslap his
campaign manager.

> KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
>
> The winner is...AZURE!
>
> 14 Azure
> 10 PSYLVIA PSULLIVAN
>
> Congratulations, Bl00boi! You killed the Wicked Witch of USENET!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=McHyLKw5mHc

Oh, _how_ the mighty have fallen!

> MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS
>
> The winner is...THE BIG-8 MANAGEMENT BOARD!
>
> 16 Big-8 Management Board
> 13 Soc.men
>
> Congratulations again, B8MBY! You managed to defeat your stiffest
> competition yet! At this rate, you just might manage to retire this
> office.

Hmmm, I think someone needs to play the Anti-McCoy Brigade card here...I
promise you, you have never encountered the likes of that circle jerk.

> This concludes the announcement of the winners of the November 2006
> Usenet Kook Awards. Forty-four people submitted fourty-four ballots.
> Two were posted to threads other than the one in which the ballot was
> original posted, and were discarded. Fluffy was pleased with the
> shredded paper in his litter box. Consequently, forty-two were deemed
> valid and counted.

Dangitall, I think I know who you're talking about, and if so, someone
in alt.baldspot needs to be smacked upside the haid. <contemplates
ballot count> OK, not that it would've made a lot of difference, but it
_could_ have...

> See you all tomorrow, when the nominations open for the Fr00tcake and
> Bag of Coal awards. Until then, enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and
> Fluffy!

AWL HALE FLUFFY, FOUR HEE HACE MUCHE GRATENIZZ!!!1!

> And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's big w(h)inner,
> Mop Jockey!
>
> <music>"Don't Dream It, Be It" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFxMcq5EGRY </music>

C'mon, Moppy, say it with me: CHEAP GAY SEX!

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38

Vanquished Greeks Beg for the MERCY of King Seanie

Dec 9, 2006, 7:17:08 AM12/9/06

Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW wrote:

> As a courtesy to a fellow Callahanian and CAoL'er, I chose to stay out of
> that, for the most part.
>
> > GOOFY AZZED BABBOON
> >
> > The winner is...AZURE!
> >
> > 17 Azure

> > 03 Sean Ruttledge

What a fackin SWIZZ !

I demand a re-count !

You grik pitches has vote rigged this one haven't ya ????

Booooooy now I'm REALLY PISSED !

> > OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
> >
> > The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!
> >
> > 18 Ken Pangborn

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrespect Ken !

PS I spell it PangboUrne you floppy TOOL !

Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Dec 9, 2006, 8:36:24 AM12/9/06
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 04:17:08 -0800, Vanquished Greeks Beg for the MERCY
of King Seanie sat in thee Comfee Chaire, and didst finally confess,
after taking Muche Tea:

> Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW wrote:
>
>> > GOOFY AZZED BABBOON
>> >
>> > The winner is...AZURE!
>> >
>> > 17 Azure
>> > 03 Sean Ruttledge
>
> What a fackin SWIZZ !
>
> I demand a re-count !

I dunno, seventeen versus *three* seems kinda certain to me.

> You grik pitches has vote rigged this one haven't ya ????

No, no, I'd say Azure is just a far superior campaigner to the likes of
you -- besides which, he's a past winner of KotM (and as such, will be
heavy competition for Kook otY with Pambo Russell of
alt.music.michael-jackson, who is steadfastly aiming for her second win
in a row), and has many kookologists firmly convinced that he's a k00k
par excellence, whereas you're some nobody troll from soc.culture.greek,
who has never come close to winning recognition as a k00k. However, I'm
sure that with a lot of heavy frothing and copious amounts of foam, you
too can be seen for the crazy you are.

> Booooooy now I'm REALLY PISSED !

So what're you going to do about it? Scream, cry, and stamp your feet?

>> > OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
>> >
>> > The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!
>> >
>> > 18 Ken Pangborn
>
> Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrespect Ken !

...That's a...new...concept for me...*Respect*...*Ken*...*Pangborn*...I
don't know, I don't think it has legs. Try this one: "People around the
world start displaying super-powers right out of comic books, only they
don't immediately go out and get fitted for tights or other kinds of
costumes (and we get to see why the ones in the comics do that)." That
sounds like a hit TV series to me..."Respect Ken Pangborn" sounds more
like "Wife Swap". Might work on FOX...

> PS I spell it PangboUrne you floppy TOOL !

Ken Pangborn doesn't. I tend to assume he's a bit of an expert on spelling
his own name, at least, if nothing (and I do mean "nothing") else.

Hail Eris!
Demon Prince of Absurdity

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
<cfcd3f4660694e3a...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

"They thought I was fair game. I was an instrument of purpose to achieve
their desires and not 100 percent real and ALSO that they had me by the
short curlies because I thought that the world revolved around them and
therefore I think that I am fair game and rightly so. If they want to
play dirty, I get to too. It's not a one-way street. I will use the
physcial strength that I have over them, my superior 5'7-3/4" height
advantage, the boxing moves I paid to learn, the suprise of pussyfooting
up to them with their back to me in a public place 18 1/2 years after
the fact and thus not only do will they not know that I am but a pica's
distance away from them, but that I even exist on earth." -- Chris Tsao
is secretly John Wentzky's psychic twin. MID:
<1161246083.1...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:
<H%%Eg.28916$Uq1....@bignews6.bellsouth.net>

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Dec 9, 2006, 9:37:51 AM12/9/06
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler <poll...@netcabal.com> wrote in

This was long overdue. It's about time Floor Buffer to the Stars had a
reason to expand his web pages of kookiness. You GO, Roberta!

Way to go, Spermwhale! Beating out the Pangkake is hard to do.

> GOLDEN KILLFILE
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 22 Andrew Chung
> 10 Moronis of NANAE
> 03 Ward Hardman and James C. Cracked
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! All that effort to preach the Good
> News, and your reward is to be chosen most deserving to be thrown into
> the bozo bin. That's extremely effective, isn't it?
>
> JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 11 Alan Jones
> 07 Raymond Karczewski
> 06 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 05 Tim Bolen
> 01 Martha Vandella
> 00 None of the above

> Congratulations, Fish Food! Your pathetic efforts on behalf of The
> King of Pop didn't get him the apology you thought he deserved, but it
> certainly placed you atop the most competitive field of kooks on this
> month's ballot. Why, you beat three past Kooks of the Month! Maybe
> you'll be ready to join them--soon.

Looks like boring people to death might be the surest way to leapfrog the
competition.

> BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 16 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 10 Hyerdahl, pandora, and catbrier of soc.men
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations a second time, Unixd0rk! All these years, you've been
> k'laming "Jes trolling, Gov." Well, it's time to introduce you to an
> expression that explains what happened to you. It's called "Jonah
> Fishing." Now, make like Pinnocchio and make a fire to get the whale
> to cough you out. Just don't burn your nose in the process.

Moppy beat out s0c.fr00tz! That's ironic considering what a gender-
challenged nutbar you've proclaimed yourself.

> PALMJOB PADDLE
>
> The winner is...MARTHA VANDELLA!
>
> 09 Martha Vandella.
> 07 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Mothra! Your attempts to stink up
> alt.gossip.celebrities just got you spanked. Click on the link for
> your special award.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y5elvg
>
> TONY SIDAWAY "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 22 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 06 Martha Vandella
> 02 Mike "miguel" Cranston.
> 01 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, a third time, Unixd0rk! With this award, you've
> managed to garner more recognition from AUK in one month than in all
> the pathetic attempts to attract our (tino) attention over the past
> several years. In honor of reaching that milestone, pleace to watch
> this video, which features your role model. Keep an eye on the
> elevator!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=exGLMJIFmVQ

All those years of hanging around the saucerhead groups trained you well,
Mopster.

> VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD
>
> The winner is...NIGHTBAT OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!
>
> 14 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
> 08 Ernest Primeau
> 05 Atilla of alt.abortion
> 02 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
> 01 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Commander of the Elite Earth Science Officer Corps!
> You thought your latest plagiarism from Science News--uh, I mean,
> great scientific discovery of the candidate for first life to seed
> Earth from space, along with your disproof of one of the theories of
> relativity would be enough to earn you a Nobel. It didn't. It didn't
> even earn you an IgNobel, but it did win you yet another VVFWS.
>
> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 14 Alan Jones
> 09 Frank McCoy
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations again, Fish Food! And what was the reception you got
> from the American Music Awards?

Nice work, Alien. You even beat out another pedophile-enabler.

Stand tall!

> SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 17 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 08 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations a fourth time, Roberta! You are now the big w(h)inner
> of this month's awards, even though you earned it by being a big loser
> in kooky kombat. There's hope, however. Click on the links and
> you'll get some advice from your role model on how to stop being a
> 98-pound weakling and become a man.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiULGV04_I&NR
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJS_ofmT-V8

Looks like I got my Xmas present. Hope you enjoyed yours, Bobbi.

Welcome to the club. What took y'all so fucking long?

Keep the Spermwhale flopping! Two more awards coming right up!

> And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's big w(h)inner,
> Mop Jockey!
>
> <music>"Don't Dream It, Be It" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFxMcq5EGRY
> </music>

Poifect!

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 10:52:14 AM12/9/06
Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW <BiGWhi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
>>
>> The winner is...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON, TRAINED BY BOOKMAN!
>>
>> 22 YES
>> 02 NO
>>
>> Congratulations, Miguel! Now, who's the stupid person who should remove
>> himself from USENET altogether in order to improve its quality?
>
>I count at least two -- Stupid Brent Armstrong and Stupid Mike Cranston,
>who still apparently think that OJ Simpson is "innocent", in spite of
>the LAPD being fully capable of screwing up *any* murder investigation
>involving a black suspect and a white victim, solely due to them being
>incompetent, corrupt, and racist (at least, at the time -- their act may
>have been cleaned up for them, by now). They (the LAPD) wanted a
>slam-dunk conviction, and there is no such animal. Anyway. A murder
>conviction carries no guaranteed certainty of guilt, just as a finding
>of "not guilty" is no guarantee that the accused didn't commit the
>murder.

The next time I see them poast that Juice Simpson nonsense, I'm
nominating them both for a shared Foam Duck.

[on-topic froupage adjusted]

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 11:01:43 AM12/9/06
MCP <gf010...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler" <poll...@netcabal.com> wrote in
>message news:Xns9894281A53F1Bpi...@204.153.244.170...

[...]

>> BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
>>
>> The winner is...MCP OF SOC.MEN!
>>
>> 27 YES
>> 00 NO
>>
>> Congratulations, Male Chauvinist Pig! All those years hanging around the
>> soc.fr00ts have made you lose more marbles than we (tinw) care to count.

I see you've chosen to place your acceptance speech in the subject
line, Piggy. Different, but appropriate in your case, I think.

Sampath

Dec 9, 2006, 2:27:32 PM12/9/06
Who is this amazingly brave, gutsy, multi-talented fierecely patriotic
american who calls
himself AGCE and AGPE and who challenged fbi and nsa to arrest him and
who "singlehandedly" brought the whole democratic and free society govt of
US to its knees ?

FBI and NSA babes must be fantasizing about having babies with this brave
american.

I can't believe one second how this brave american turned the most powerful
and globally feared fbi and nsa entities into impotent eunuchs and
transvestites by posting kill fbi, cia and nsa director comments and that
too so many times on usenet for the past two weeks.

So many americans and non-americans are reading it and emailing this bravest
american's posts to all their friends, colleagues, loved ones and relatives.
This brave american has created ripples all over the internet world and has
become the talk of the country america and world.

You know what, I want to see this brave, fearless, gutsy and fiercely
patriotic american AGCE and AGPE on TV and so emailed his post in this link

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/07713105fc406c9b?...

to most of these FBI agencies and US Marshalls, Secret Service and BATF
agencies to get him arrested and interrogated.

nsa...@nsa.gov, B...@nsa.gov, dialo...@ec.ncsc.mil, s...@nsa.gov,

atfm...@atf.gov, pers...@atf.gov, agenti...@atf.gov, e...@atf.gov,
legislativeaffa...@atf.gov, foiam...@atf.gov,

us.marsh...@usdoj.gov, usms.wan...@usdoj.gov,

https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

tampa.divis...@ic.fbi.gov, m...@ic.fbi.gov, jacksonvi...@ic.fbi.gov,
minneapo...@ic.fbi.gov,

san.franci...@fbi.gov, infragard.losange...@fbi.gov, san.di...@ic.fbi.gov,
newy...@fbi.gov, buff...@ic.fbi.gov,

elmira...@ic.fbi.gov, jamestown...@ic.fbi.gov, rochester...@ic.fbi.gov,
cincinn...@fbi.gov, cleveland...@ic.fbi.gov,

fbin...@leo.gov, richm...@ic.fbi.gov, applicants.richm...@ic.fbi.gov,
bristol...@if.fbi.gov, charlottesville...@ic.fbi.gov,

winchester...@ic.fbi.gov, f...@leo.gov, c2....@ic.fbi.gov,
saltlakec...@ic.fbi.gov, boise....@ic.fbi.gov, hous...@fbi.gov,
philadelp...@fbi.gov,

portl...@ic.fbi.gov, birming...@ic.fbi.gov, phoe...@ic.fbi.gov,
washington.fi...@ic.fbi.gov,

Are you brave, gutsy and patriotic enough to email this AGCE and AGPE's post
to these FBI, CIA, NSA, BATF, US Marshalls and Secret Service agencies and
get him arrested ?

I dont think so since you are a uni-dimensional, talentless low iq
transvestite this brave american AGCE and AGPE turned you into.

You know, I am so fanatically patriotic and love free societies I couldnt
stand this guy challenging our esteemed FBI and NSA agencies.

I request all the fanatically patriotic americans like you and the rest here
to email this link immediately to the law enforcement agencies and get this
brave american arrested so we can all see this fanatically patriotic gutsy
american on TV.

"Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of MEOW" <BiGWhi...@yahoo.com> wrote

in message news:pan.2006.12.09....@meow.fuckhead...

%

Dec 9, 2006, 2:31:11 PM12/9/06
hi

Message has been deleted

Sampath

Dec 9, 2006, 3:42:32 PM12/9/06

"Todger" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Sampath wrote

>> Who is this amazingly brave, gutsy, multi-talented fierecely patriotic
>> american
>

> Brave & American?
> Nah, you've got me there.

Todger,

I want to find out if there is such a thing called "brave american" just
like you said.

I request you to email this link to all the US law enforcement agencies and
force them to arrest this person who is threatening our great president bush
and others.

Please ask your friends and relatives to complain too.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/07713105fc406c9b?...

nsa...@nsa.gov, B...@nsa.gov, dialo...@ec.ncsc.mil, s...@nsa.gov,

us.marsh...@usdoj.gov, usms.wan...@usdoj.gov,

https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

tampa.divis...@ic.fbi.gov, m...@ic.fbi.gov, jacksonvi...@ic.fbi.gov,
minneapo...@ic.fbi.gov,

portl...@ic.fbi.gov, birming...@ic.fbi.gov, phoe...@ic.fbi.gov,
washington.fi...@ic.fbi.gov,

%

Dec 9, 2006, 3:45:41 PM12/9/06
hows it going now ay

Sampath

Dec 9, 2006, 4:52:32 PM12/9/06

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> hows it going now ay

Fantastic, couldnt be better. Thanks for asking.

I see you snipped all my comments.

%

Dec 9, 2006, 5:02:44 PM12/9/06

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > hows it going now ay
> >

> Fantastic, couldnt be better. Thanks for asking.
>
> I see you snipped all my comments.
>
> I request you to email this link to all the US law enforcement agencies
and
> force them to arrest this person who is threatening our great president
bush
> and others.

i'm a canadian in canada , these agencies you've listed don't mean much here

miguel

Dec 9, 2006, 7:43:27 PM12/9/06
Listen up. I feel it's high time Stupid Bookman kept her promise to
remove her stupid self from usenet altogether. If you can't trust an
oldskool nerd who probably got the crap kicked out of her every day in
junior high to keep a promise, who can you trust?

Stupid Bookman, keep your promise and remove yourself from usenet
altogether. NOW.

That is all.

miguel

miguel

Dec 9, 2006, 7:51:20 PM12/9/06
Some stupid pants crapper wrote:

>>> Congratulations, Miguel! Now, who's the stupid person who should remove
>>> himself from USENET altogether in order to improve its quality?
>> I count at least two -- Stupid Brent Armstrong and Stupid Mike Cranston,
>> who still apparently think that OJ Simpson is "innocent", in spite of
>> the LAPD being fully capable of screwing up *any* murder investigation
>> involving a black suspect and a white victim, solely due to them being
>> incompetent, corrupt, and racist (at least, at the time -- their act may
>> have been cleaned up for them, by now). They (the LAPD) wanted a
>> slam-dunk conviction, and there is no such animal. Anyway. A murder
>> conviction carries no guaranteed certainty of guilt, just as a finding
>> of "not guilty" is no guarantee that the accused didn't commit the
>> murder.
>
> The next time I see them poast that Juice Simpson nonsense, I'm
> nominating them both for a shared Foam Duck.

Here's an idea. Why don't you respond to the morons who respond every
single time? You DUMBASS.

miguel

Sampath

Dec 9, 2006, 9:24:09 PM12/9/06

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

DUMBASS,

Then you should NOT have responded to my thread.

I see you snipped all my comments.

I request you to email this link to all the US law enforcement agencies and
force them to arrest this person who is threatening our great president bush
and others.

Please ask your friends and relatives to complain too.

Who is this amazingly brave, gutsy, multi-talented fiercely patriotic

Phineas T Puddleduck

Dec 9, 2006, 9:39:38 PM12/9/06
In article <457b62ff$0$15554$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> DUMBASS,
>
> Then you should NOT have responded to my thread.
>
> I see you snipped all my comments.
>
> I request you to email this link to all the US law enforcement agencies and
> force them to arrest this person who is threatening our great president bush
> and others.

I request that you STFU

--

Just \int_0^\infty du it!

%

Dec 9, 2006, 10:00:15 PM12/9/06
i'll respond to anything i please ,
so too bad on you

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 10:20:35 PM12/9/06
miguel <mjc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Quiet, ko0k.

Robert Buchanan

Dec 9, 2006, 11:41:08 PM12/9/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler!

> <music>"20th Century Fox Fanfare/Science Fiction Double Feature"
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=iN3azigz608
> </music>
>
> The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet
> Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!
>
> <music>drumroll</music>
>
> BOBO AWARD
>
> The winner is...PAUL GIBBONS!
>
> 14 YES
> 00 NO
>
> Congratulations, Paul! May you ponder long and hard about the
> benefits of bringing the Internet to real life every time you look
> down and see that you're wearing the Broad Arrow on your prison
> uniform.

Way to swing a pickaxe, Gibberish. Oh, wait.

> KOOK OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 18 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 05 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
> 04 Kathy Mosesian
> 01 None of the above
> 00 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
>
> Congratulations, Unixd0rk! For years you've been k'laming that you're
> the talk of AUK to much laughter. Now, you /are/ the talk of AUK, but
> still to much laughter. In any event, welcome to the party!

Congratulations, floor buffer; this honor has been a long time coming.

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDCcb3zRl8U
>
> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...KATHY MOSESIAN
>
> 12 Kathy Mosesian
> 06 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Kathy! Did you really think that all those years of
> posting your personal information would go unnoticed, even after you
> started X-No-Archiving your posts?

Isn't your McMansion big enough to store at least a couple of clues,
KKKathy?

> COWARD OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 14 Andrew Chung
> 12 Mark Ferguson
> 05 Kathy Mosesian
> 04 Ernie Primeau
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! You beat two people who habitually
> run away from AUK and another who runs away from tough questions
> almost as much as you do. No wonder you've won two of these awards in
> a row. It's a good thing you can win only one more between now and
> next September. Otherwise, you'd deprive lots of other deserving
> cowards of the recognition they need!

A-men!

Marana tha !

Hail Ming!

> LOONEY MAROON AWARD
>
> The winner is...PAM RUSSELL!
>
> 16 Pamela Russell
> 13 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Kathy Mosesian
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Fangirlfriend! Idiocy, cluelessness, and
> questionable k'lames of authority such as yours have done wonders to
> make the f'loons a major laughing stock of USENET. Keep up the good
> work and you may repeat as Kook of the Year.

sPambo is truly a kook's kook. If she was inclined to use socks, she
might achieve Earl Curley levels of kookiness.

> GOLDEN KILLFILE
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 22 Andrew Chung
> 10 Moronis of NANAE
> 03 Ward Hardman and James C. Cracked
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! All that effort to preach the Good
> News, and your reward is to be chosen most deserving to be thrown into
> the bozo bin. That's extremely effective, isn't it?

Take thy reward, ye cursed, thrice-plonked Christscum!

> JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 11 Alan Jones
> 07 Raymond Karczewski
> 06 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 05 Tim Bolen
> 01 Martha Vandella
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Fish Food! Your pathetic efforts on behalf of The
> King of Pop didn't get him the apology you thought he deserved, but it
> certainly placed you atop the most competitive field of kooks on this
> month's ballot. Why, you beat three past Kooks of the Month! Maybe
> you'll be ready to join them--soon.

Look at that competition. You really know how to absorb limitless
amounts of abuse and bounce back to post more incoherent, pretentious
screed.

> BOB ALLISAT MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 16 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 10 Hyerdahl, pandora, and catbrier of soc.men
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations a second time, Unixd0rk! All these years, you've been
> k'laming "Jes trolling, Gov." Well, it's time to introduce you to an
> expression that explains what happened to you. It's called "Jonah
> Fishing." Now, make like Pinnocchio and make a fire to get the whale
> to cough you out. Just don't burn your nose in the process.

I thank you for your ready cooperation during your campaign, Chicken
Wrist. I could never troll you the way Jade has, but I like to think
that leading you into one of your angry little fantasies was a fitting
way to groom you for this award.

> PALMJOB PADDLE
>
> The winner is...MARTHA VANDELLA!
>
> 09 Martha Vandella.
> 07 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Mothra! Your attempts to stink up
> alt.gossip.celebrities just got you spanked. Click on the link for
> your special award.

Now you've taken a spanking in more ways than one, you delightful old
skag!

> http://tinyurl.com/y5elvg
>
> TONY SIDAWAY "DRAMA QUEEN" AWARD
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 22 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 06 Martha Vandella
> 02 Mike "miguel" Cranston.
> 01 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, a third time, Unixd0rk! With this award, you've
> managed to garner more recognition from AUK in one month than in all
> the pathetic attempts to attract our (tino) attention over the past
> several years. In honor of reaching that milestone, pleace to watch
> this video, which features your role model. Keep an eye on the
> elevator!

I hope you wore one of your frillier outfits for this award, but just
remember: crying and janitorial work doesn't mix.

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=exGLMJIFmVQ
>
> VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD
>
> The winner is...NIGHTBAT OF ALT.ASTRONOMY!
>
> 14 Nightbat of alt.astronomy
> 08 Ernest Primeau
> 05 Atilla of alt.abortion
> 02 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
> 01 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Commander of the Elite Earth Science Officer Corps!
> You thought your latest plagiarism from Science News--uh, I mean,
> great scientific discovery of the candidate for first life to seed
> Earth from space, along with your disproof of one of the theories of
> relativity would be enough to earn you a Nobel. It didn't. It didn't
> even earn you an IgNobel, but it did win you yet another VVFWS.

Nightbat and Guthball should join forces so that they can invent many
more extraordinary discoveries.

> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 14 Alan Jones
> 09 Frank McCoy
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations again, Fish Food! And what was the reception you got
> from the American Music Awards?

All the audience members who booed Jacko were simply programmed by
society to do so, right, Alien?

> SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART
>
> The winner is...ROBERT "MOP JOCKEY" WOLFE!
>
> 17 Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe
> 08 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations a fourth time, Roberta! You are now the big w(h)inner
> of this month's awards, even though you earned it by being a big loser
> in kooky kombat. There's hope, however. Click on the links and
> you'll get some advice from your role model on how to stop being a
> 98-pound weakling and become a man.

Chicken Wrist, you're a jive turkey! You'd be better off leaving martial
arts to the experts, instead training to strut around on a catwalk like
somebody who was more masculine than you: Candy Darling.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHiULGV04_I&NR
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=rJS_ofmT-V8
>
> TAR & FEATHERS
>
> The winners are...CAROL "KOI-LO" GULLEY AND ANTONIO "JABRIOL"
> SANTANA!
>
> 14 Carol "Koi-lo" Gulley and Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
> 10 Rebecca Ore
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Persistent Duelists! Your feud has grown so tiresome
> that the members of your shared home group, rec.ponds, have proposed
> that they moderate it right out from under you and then have Frito the
> Janitor sweep away the remains. Now, that's dedication to tireless
> and clueless crusading!

If you two ever want to earn a joint Bobo, feel free to do so. My
plonker needs a rest.

> BUSTED URINAL AWARD
>
> The winners are...CAROL "KOI-LO" GULLEY AND ANTONIO "JABRIOL"
> SANTANA!
>
> 14 Carol "Koi-lo" Gulley and Antonio "Jabriol" Santana
> 10 Lady Motown
> 02 Martha Vandella
> 01 Wayback Jack
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations again Koi-lo and Jabriol! PeeYew! Calling Frito the
> Janitor! Cleanup in rec.ponds!

Get the wet-dry vac.

> http://youtube.com/watch?v=twcCoSWtUPQ
>
> UNABOMBER SURPRISE
>
> The winner is...FRANK MCCOY!
>
> 11 Frank McCoy
> 06 Sampath posting as Mathew Alexander
> 01 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Girl-lover! It's amazing how much you can write
> trying to defend the indefensible.

You are truly a winner among the verbose, Frank! Good work on living up
to this award in the most exhaustive way possible...and taking it like a
good sport when you realized that you'd been had. I'd advise you to stop
posting pedo fiction like the good anti-sex crusader that I am, but I
have a strange feeling that my advice wouldn't be well-received.

> GOOFY AZZED BABBOON
>
> The winner is...AZURE!
>
> 17 Azure
> 03 Sean Ruttledge
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Bl00boy! Your screeding on behalf of your kooky
> beliefs might be worthy of more recognition, if only you could write
> them more comprehensibly.
>
> BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
>
> The winner is...MCP OF SOC.MEN!
>
> 27 YES
> 00 NO
>
> Congratulations, Male Chauvinist Pig! All those years hanging around
> the soc.fr00ts have made you lose more marbles than we (tinw) care to
> count.

And thanks for being the first to promptly provide an acceptance speech!

> BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...MIKE "MIGUEL" CRANSTON, TRAINED BY BOOKMAN!
>
> 22 YES
> 02 NO
>
> Congratulations, Miguel! Now, who's the stupid person who should
> remove himself from USENET altogether in order to improve its quality?
>
> EDMOND WOLLMANN MEMORIAL RUBBER TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING 2006
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 31 YES
> 01 NO
>
> Congratulations a third time, Double-Doctor! It must be a wonderful
> thing to force yourself, a coward not worth reading, on two support
> groups when everyone else in the US is busy in meatspace, enjoying the
> company of their friends and family and stuffing themselves with
> turkey. What do you have planned for Christmas?

For Christ's sake, Andrew. Forget all about this God crap. Just get
your wife back and have a good fuck.

> PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>
> The winner is...ANON TROLLBUSTER BY JADE/DAEDALUS!
>
> 23 Anon Trollbuster by Jade/Daedalus
> 06 Andre Lieber by Jade/Daedalus
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Jade! With this award, you have now earned the Hat
> Trick of AUK Merit awards, the Hammer of Thor, the trainer of a Dog
> Whistle earning kook, and now the award for merit in trolling, the
> Salinger! All hail Jade!

<salutes>
You trolled me the first time we met, and you've just gotten funnier
since then. You've really earned this one!

> OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
>
> The winner is...TOM BISHOP!
>
> 19 Tom Bishop
> 05 Kathy Mosesian
>
> Congratulations, Tosser! You managed to hold on to your office
> despite the efforts to replace you with a whiner who ran away.

Way to whine, Tosser. BTW, I forgot the URL of that picture depicting
you engaged in sweaty buttsex with Kluck. Could you post it?

> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
>
> The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!
>
> 18 Ken Pangborn
> 08 Tom Bishop
> 03 Warhol
>
> Congratulations, Kenny Kakes! You succeeded in defending your office
> against some of the dopiest kooks on USENET!

Get a hairpiece, you old slob.

> KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
>
> The winner is...AZURE!
>
> 14 Azure
> 10 PSYLVIA PSULLIVAN
>
> Congratulations, Bl00boi! You killed the Wicked Witch of USENET!
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=McHyLKw5mHc
>
> MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS
>
> The winner is...THE BIG-8 MANAGEMENT BOARD!
>
> 16 Big-8 Management Board
> 13 Soc.men
>
> Congratulations again, B8MBY! You managed to defeat your stiffest
> competition yet! At this rate, you just might manage to retire this
> office.

I hereby propose: rec.spankards.circle-jerk.big-8.moderated.wah

> This concludes the announcement of the winners of the November 2006
> Usenet Kook Awards. Forty-four people submitted fourty-four ballots.
> Two were posted to threads other than the one in which the ballot was
> original posted, and were discarded. Fluffy was pleased with the
> shredded paper in his litter box. Consequently, forty-two were deemed
> valid and counted.
>
> See you all tomorrow, when the nominations open for the Fr00tcake and
> Bag of Coal awards. Until then, enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and
> Fluffy!
>
> And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's big w(h)inner,
> Mop Jockey!
>
> <music>"Don't Dream It, Be It" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFxMcq5EGRY
> </music>

Now, Tim Curry knows what he's doing, janitor! Be more like him.

--
Robert Buchanan
<http://www.robertbuchanan.name/>

Economic Left/Right: -0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.18

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 12:47:05 AM12/10/06

"Phineas T Puddleduck" <phineasp...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> In article <457b62ff$0$15554$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
> "Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> DUMBASS,
>>
>> Then you should NOT have responded to my thread.
>>
>> I see you snipped all my comments.
>>
>> I request you to email this link to all the US law enforcement agencies
>> and
>> force them to arrest this person who is threatening our great president
>> bush
>> and others.
>
> I request that you STFU
>
> --
>
> Just \int_0^\infty du it!

One more time for your infinite pleasure.

I request you to email this link to all the US law enforcement agencies and
force them to arrest this person who is threatening our great president bush
and others.

Please ask your friends and relatives to complain to FBI, NSA and Secret
Service too.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/07713105fc406c9b?...

nsa...@nsa.gov, B...@nsa.gov, dialo...@ec.ncsc.mil, s...@nsa.gov,

us.marsh...@usdoj.gov, usms.wan...@usdoj.gov,

https://www.cia.gov/cgi-bin/comment_form.cgi

tampa.divis...@ic.fbi.gov, m...@ic.fbi.gov, jacksonvi...@ic.fbi.gov,
minneapo...@ic.fbi.gov,

portl...@ic.fbi.gov, birming...@ic.fbi.gov, phoe...@ic.fbi.gov,
washington.fi...@ic.fbi.gov,

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 12:49:20 AM12/10/06

> i'll respond to anything i please ,
> so too bad on you

Unidimensional low iq idiot,

You can respond to anything you please but you made a fucking fool out of
yourself with your response.

%

Dec 10, 2006, 1:12:45 AM12/10/06

> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > i'll respond to anything i please ,
> > so too bad on you
> >

> Unidimensional low iq idiot,
>
> You can respond to anything you please but you made a fucking fool out of
> yourself with your response.
>

> --
oh good , i like making a fool out of myself so my plan worked , i win

%

Dec 10, 2006, 1:13:01 AM12/10/06
hi , how are ya

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 1:55:37 AM12/10/06

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Congratulations.

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 1:56:42 AM12/10/06

> hi , how are ya

%

Dec 10, 2006, 2:07:43 AM12/10/06

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
atta girl

%

Dec 10, 2006, 2:08:22 AM12/10/06
that's nice

ah

Dec 10, 2006, 4:11:01 AM12/10/06

Quiet, ko0k.
--
ah

Art Deco

Dec 10, 2006, 11:00:51 AM12/10/06
ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:

Quiet, ko0k.

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 12:50:27 PM12/10/06

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You mean atta girls, transvestites, eunuchs like this in our mighty super
power american govt.

Roflmao......

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Begin Message

I will NEVER EVER bend over and behave like a SLAVE like majority of the
300 mil programmed american slaves NO MATTER how much YOU TORTURE ME.
I would rather DIE ON MY FEET than live on my knees. I know it for a fact,
you FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS already consider me as the GUTSIEST and BRAVEST
AMERICAN you have known and I am sure all my true freedom loving fellow
americans will do the same in the future.

End Message

HUNT and RUTHLESSLY KILL these UNDERCOVER FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS
Corey White, Steve Foley and Ed Conrad after RAPING and TORTURING THEM as
revenge for the TORTURE they DID to me for 5+ years, 24X7.

Corey White - Posted with email id CoreyWhite at gmail.com and IP address
64.12.116.6 on 6-19-06.
Ed Conrad - Posts with email id EdConrad at verizon.net (can be found
everywhere on usenet)
Steve Foley - posts with email id Steve.Foley at att.net

PSYCHOPATHS must be RUTHLESSLY KILLED and that includes FBI and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS. America will become a REAL UTOPIA when ALL AMERICANS
develop the GUTS and SPINE to think and act that they have the
CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO KILL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS who
TORTURE INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS endlessly with ILLEGAL and
NON-CONSENSUAL SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY experiments and
PSYCHO-ELECTRONIC WEAPON ATTACKS.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of GOVT FEARING PUSSIES

Signature:
Pax anti- evil US GOVT FASCISM, SADISM, PERVERSION, TERRORISM and
PYSCHOPATHIC BEHAVIOR is a philosophy.

Making sure EVIL, PSYCHOPATHIC, BLOOD THIRSTY american govt does not
turn me into a SLAVE like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS, PEDOPHILES, PSYCHOPATHS and TERRORISTS for being
FASCIST, BLOOD THIRSTY and GENOCIDAL.

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 12:51:57 PM12/10/06

> that's nice

Roflmao......

Begin Message

End Message

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 1:03:08 PM12/10/06

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How many tonnes of viagra, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced you
FBI, CIA and NSA psychopaths to order ?

Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave
american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a crime by publicly
threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?

I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about getting
fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are fucking
them. I can understand the frustration of all fbi, cia and nsa psychopaths.

Roflmao.....

Begin Excerpt from AGPE, AGCE's post.

Begin Message

End Message

%

Dec 10, 2006, 1:45:25 PM12/10/06
hi

%

Dec 10, 2006, 1:45:42 PM12/10/06
how are ya

%

Dec 10, 2006, 1:46:00 PM12/10/06
good glad to hear it

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 2:55:18 PM12/10/06

> how are ya

You mean atta girls, transvestites, eunuchs like this in our mighty super
power american govt.

Roflmao......

Begin Excerpt from AGPE's post:

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 2:55:49 PM12/10/06

> good glad to hear it

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 2:56:37 PM12/10/06

> hi

%

Dec 10, 2006, 3:07:59 PM12/10/06
no thanks

%

Dec 10, 2006, 3:08:31 PM12/10/06
people that srosspost never get taken seriously

%

Dec 10, 2006, 3:08:51 PM12/10/06
so there you go

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 3:37:01 PM12/10/06

> so there you go

How many tonnes of viagra, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced you
FBI, CIA and NSA psychopaths to order ?

Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave
american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a crime by publicly
threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?

I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about getting
fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are fucking
them. I can understand the frustration of all fbi, cia and nsa psychopaths.

Roflmao.....

Begin Excerpt from AGPE, AGCE's post.

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Excerpt from this link

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.archery/msg/25acf8296d0b1b41?hl=en&

%

Dec 10, 2006, 3:57:42 PM12/10/06

> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > so there you go
> >

> How many tonnes of faces, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced you
> FBI, CIA and NSA psychodellic to order ?

> Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave
> american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a the twist by publicly

> threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?
>
> I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about
getting
> fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are
loving

Demon Lord of Confusion

Dec 10, 2006, 6:54:24 PM12/10/06
On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 11:18:44 +0000, Teh Secretary to Teh Imperial Court of
MEOW attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
> All Hail Fluffy! On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 08:56:30 +0000, Friendly Neighborhood
> Vote Wrangler whined:

>> <music>"20th Century Fox Fanfare/Science Fiction Double Feature"
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=iN3azigz608 </music>
>>
>> The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet
>> Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!
>>
>> <music>drumroll</music>
<snip>

>> GOLDEN KILLFILE
>>
>> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>>
>> 22 Andrew Chung
>> 10 Moronis of NANAE
>> 03 Ward Hardman and James C. Cracked
>> 00 None of the above
>>
>> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! All that effort to preach the Good
>> News, and your reward is to be chosen most deserving to be thrown into
>> the bozo bin. That's extremely effective, isn't it?
>
> That's it, then. Hardman and Cracked for Busted Urinal! Moronis for Tar &
> Feathers! Seconds?

Ahem.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 11:13:04 PM12/10/06

> people that srosspost never get taken seriously

How many tonnes of viagra, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced you
FBI, CIA and NSA psychopaths to order ?

Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave

american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a crime by publicly

threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?

I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about getting

fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are fucking

them. I can understand the frustration of all fbi, cia and nsa psychopaths.

Roflmao.....

Begin Excerpt from AGPE, AGCE's post.

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 11:13:50 PM12/10/06

> "Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> > so there you go
>> >

>> How many tonnes of faces, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced
>> you
>> FBI, CIA and NSA psychodellic to order ?
>>
>> Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave
>> american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a the twist by publicly
>> threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?
>>
>> I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about
> getting
>> fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are
> FUCKING

>> them. I can understand the frustration of all fbi, cia and nsa
> psychopaths.
>>
>> Roflmao.....

How many tonnes of viagra, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced you
FBI, CIA and NSA psychopaths to order ?

Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave

american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a crime by publicly

threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?

I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about getting

fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are FUCKING

them. I can understand the frustration of all fbi, cia and nsa psychopaths.

Roflmao.....

Begin Excerpt from AGPE, AGCE's post.

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

Sampath

Dec 10, 2006, 11:14:01 PM12/10/06

> no thanks

How many tonnes of viagra, levitra and cialis have AGCE and AGPE forced you
FBI, CIA and NSA psychopaths to order ?

Any idea why our fbi, cia and nsa transvestites didnt arrest this brave
american AGCE, AGPE even though he committed a crime by publicly
threatening to kill our great freedom loving president bush ?

I pity you for your wife, mother and daughters are fantasizing about getting

fucked by this bravest and gutsiest american AGPE, AGCE when you are fucking

them. I can understand the frustration of all fbi, cia and nsa psychopaths.

Roflmao.....

Begin Excerpt from AGPE, AGCE's post.

Here is a PUBLIC MESSAGE for all the FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS:

%

Dec 11, 2006, 12:29:19 AM12/11/06

%

Dec 11, 2006, 12:29:40 AM12/11/06
hi

%

Dec 11, 2006, 12:29:56 AM12/11/06
no thanks

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:05:19 PM12/11/06
In article <Xns9894281A53F1Bpi...@204.153.244.170>,

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler <poll...@netcabal.com> wrote:

> <music>"20th Century Fox Fanfare/Science Fiction Double Feature"
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=iN3azigz608
> </music>
>
> The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet
> Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!
>
> <music>drumroll</music>

> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
>
> The winner is...KATHY MOSESIAN
>
> 12 Kathy Mosesian
> 06 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Kathy! Did you really think that all those years of
> posting your personal information would go unnoticed, even after you
> started X-No-Archiving your posts?

Oh hooray!!

It always makes me so proud when one of my kooks wins!

> LOONEY MAROON AWARD
>
> The winner is...PAM RUSSELL!
>
> 16 Pamela Russell
> 13 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Kathy Mosesian

> 00 None of the above
>

> Congratulations, Fangirlfriend! Idiocy, cluelessness, and questionable
> k'lames of authority such as yours have done wonders to make the f'loons a
> major laughing stock of USENET. Keep up the good work and you may repeat
> as Kook of the Year.

Good old Pam - she's so reliable and predictable!

I just hope that all that rage doesn't make her stroke out before KoTY
voting happens!

> GOLDEN KILLFILE
>
> The winner is...ANDREW CHUNG!
>
> 22 Andrew Chung
> 10 Moronis of NANAE
> 03 Ward Hardman and James C. Cracked
> 00 None of the above
>
> Congratulations, Double-Doctor! All that effort to preach the Good News,
> and your reward is to be chosen most deserving to be thrown into the bozo
> bin. That's extremely effective, isn't it?

Another deserving winner - the fact that the Double-Doctor may be
practicing medicine on unsuspecting trusting patients somewhere is a
terrifying thought that keeps me awake at night.

> JOSEPH BARTLO PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 11 Alan Jones
> 07 Raymond Karczewski
> 06 Ken Pangborn
> 05 Mike "miguel" Cranston
> 05 Tim Bolen
> 01 Martha Vandella

> 00 None of the above
>

> Congratulations, Fish Food! Your pathetic efforts on behalf of The King of
> Pop didn't get him the apology you thought he deserved, but it certainly
> placed you atop the most competitive field of kooks on this month's ballot.
> Why, you beat three past Kooks of the Month! Maybe you'll be ready to join
> them--soon.

I don't know why Anal Jones has never been nominated for KoTM - he could
certainly win IMO.

> PALMJOB PADDLE
>
> The winner is...MARTHA VANDELLA!
>
> 09 Martha Vandella.
> 07 Adam Farrell
> 03 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Mothra! Your attempts to stink up alt.gossip.celebrities
> just got you spanked. Click on the link for your special award.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y5elvg

Yay - another of my kooks makes it big!

> GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
>
> The winner is...ALAN JONES!
>
> 14 Alan Jones
> 09 Frank McCoy
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations again, Fish Food! And what was the reception you got from
> the American Music Awards?

Gales of laughter perhaps?

> PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>
> The winner is...ANON TROLLBUSTER BY JADE/DAEDALUS!
>
> 23 Anon Trollbuster by Jade/Daedalus
> 06 Andre Lieber by Jade/Daedalus
> 00 Neither of the above
>
> Congratulations, Jade! With this award, you have now earned the Hat Trick
> of AUK Merit awards, the Hammer of Thor, the trainer of a Dog Whistle
> earning kook, and now the award for merit in trolling, the Salinger! All
> hail Jade!

I am awed by her amazing trolling abilities - count me in as one of the
ones who were fooled!

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Roofshadow

Dec 11, 2006, 12:07:19 PM12/11/06
In article <Xns9894F3175...@216.178.71.68>,
Robert Buchanan <feedb...@SPAMrobertbuchanan.name> wrote:

> My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
> welcome to Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler!

> > LOONEY MAROON AWARD
> >
> > The winner is...PAM RUSSELL!
> >
> > 16 Pamela Russell
> > 13 Ken Pangborn
> > 05 Kathy Mosesian
> > 00 None of the above
> >
> > Congratulations, Fangirlfriend! Idiocy, cluelessness, and
> > questionable k'lames of authority such as yours have done wonders to
> > make the f'loons a major laughing stock of USENET. Keep up the good
> > work and you may repeat as Kook of the Year.
>

> sPambo is truly a kook's kook. If she was inclined to use socks, she
> might achieve Earl Curley levels of kookiness.

The only thing stopping Pam from using socks is her stupidity - she's
not smart enough to figure out how to do it... on her best days she can
barely handle posting as herself!

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

Daedalus

Dec 11, 2006, 1:08:31 PM12/11/06
On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 14:37:51 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<cu...@insurgent.org> wrote:

> [...]

>> 01 NO
>>
>> Congratulations a third time, Double-Doctor! It must be a wonderful
>> thing to force yourself, a coward not worth reading, on two support
>> groups when everyone else in the US is busy in meatspace, enjoying the
>> company of their friends and family and stuffing themselves with
>> turkey. What do you have planned for Christmas?

>> PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
>>
>> The winner is...ANON TROLLBUSTER BY JADE/DAEDALUS!
>>
>> 23 Anon Trollbuster by Jade/Daedalus
>> 06 Andre Lieber by Jade/Daedalus
>> 00 Neither of the above
>>
>> Congratulations, Jade! With this award, you have now earned the Hat
>> Trick of AUK Merit awards, the Hammer of Thor, the trainer of a Dog
>> Whistle earning kook, and now the award for merit in trolling, the
>> Salinger! All hail Jade!
>

>Welcome to the club. What took y'all so fucking long?

I'm a late bloomer.

Jade

>> OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
>>
>> The winner is...TOM BISHOP!
>>
>> 19 Tom Bishop
>> 05 Kathy Mosesian
>>
>> Congratulations, Tosser! You managed to hold on to your office
>> despite the efforts to replace you with a whiner who ran away.
>>
>> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
>>
>> The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!
>>
>> 18 Ken Pangborn
>> 08 Tom Bishop
>> 03 Warhol
>>
>> Congratulations, Kenny Kakes! You succeeded in defending your office
>> against some of the dopiest kooks on USENET!
>>
>> KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
>>
>> The winner is...AZURE!
>>
>> 14 Azure
>> 10 PSYLVIA PSULLIVAN
>>
>> Congratulations, Bl00boi! You killed the Wicked Witch of USENET!
>>
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=McHyLKw5mHc
>>
>> MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS
>>
>> The winner is...THE BIG-8 MANAGEMENT BOARD!
>>
>> 16 Big-8 Management Board
>> 13 Soc.men
>>
>> Congratulations again, B8MBY! You managed to defeat your stiffest
>> competition yet! At this rate, you just might manage to retire this
>> office.
>>
>> This concludes the announcement of the winners of the November 2006
>> Usenet Kook Awards. Forty-four people submitted fourty-four ballots.
>> Two were posted to threads other than the one in which the ballot was
>> original posted, and were discarded. Fluffy was pleased with the
>> shredded paper in his litter box. Consequently, forty-two were deemed
>> valid and counted.
>>
>> See you all tomorrow, when the nominations open for the Fr00tcake and
>> Bag of Coal awards. Until then, enjoy and all hail Ming, Bob, and
>> Fluffy!
>
>Keep the Spermwhale flopping! Two more awards coming right up!
>
>> And now, a special recessional in honor of this month's big w(h)inner,
>> Mop Jockey!
>>
>> <music>"Don't Dream It, Be It" from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=xFxMcq5EGRY
>> </music>
>
>Poifect!

FishFood

Dec 11, 2006, 2:49:30 PM12/11/06

Seems to be my cue for a speech, after all 'no good award' is given
without a speech...

Trolls - bored trouble makers, or magnets
attracting attention to the outspoken?

So what's at the heart of this curious function. What's
behind their stormtroopers like actives? What is the real
purpose as they swoop, vulture-like upon the marginally
outspoken.

Control.

Any speech in a public space is bound to be policed in some
way, the Internet would no exception. So how is this done?
The answer it seems is this play of high-jinx.

Our Trolls are professionals in all but name. In this
setting they act as anonymous devils, lost in the crowd of
eager copy cats. Its interesting to watch them, tease for
flaws, probing to try and provoke the very response, they
exist to suppress. A weird case of function demanding
circumstance. Technology in need of a role, it duly creates.

I wonder if in some unspecified way, they also act to
attract attention? After all the next obvious thing to do,
is to check out their base of operations and see what else
has been bounced into that realm of cyber space. Notice
also what you won't find there, and you'll soon see the
imbalance encouraged by their actions.

The less thoughtful will simply see a chance to make fools
of themselves. Its a chance to take an extreme stance against
anyone who thinks outside the box. In some selfish way its
about enforcing ignorance. Shaping behavior, promoting as
normal the unthinking 'juvenile' response.

Its the high-tech version of the mob, with all the history
implied by that title. Mob rule, taken as just another prank.
Its function defies understanding. Its routines are entered
into without thought. Taking over groups; probing for the
outspoken; adopting instant dislikes; polarizing the views,
all to encourage the same in others.

Don't think. Group think.

These rent-a-mobs might also be seen as a kind of rent-a-group.
Keyboard jockies who use their 'talents' in the various regions
of Usenet, to excuse the _absence of debate_. Of course their
inability to fake a passion for a subject, invariably means they
resort to doing the other thing. And so thoughtful exchanges are
replaced by static, cheap slander, noise to occupy the place of
information.

The irony is they can't see how they become the very thing they
claim to categorized. Stomping on the flowers of freedom all
in the name of gainful employment.

Timmay!

Dec 11, 2006, 3:15:35 PM12/11/06
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler <poll...@netcabal.com> wrote:

>The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet
>Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!

Come on you jerkwads. I want another to add to my sig file.

--
Timmay!

Kook of the Month May 1999
Golden Killfile Sept 1999
Looney Maroon Dec 1998
Looney Maroon Feb 1999
Palmjob Paddle Nov 1999
Palmjob Paddle Oct 2000
George Pickett Sept 2000
George Pickett Oct 2000
Busted Urinal Award
George Armstrong Custer "Kicked @$$" Award
Tar & Feathers Award
Kook Kard Deck, Three of Spades

R6

Dec 11, 2006, 6:20:03 PM12/11/06

Tell 'em about how you defend pedophilia.

Demon Lord of Confusion

Dec 11, 2006, 7:39:54 PM12/11/06
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:15:35 +0000, Timmay! attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:

> Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:
>
>>The time has come to announce the winners of the November 2006 Usenet
>>Kook Awards. Envelopes, please!
>
> Come on you jerkwads. I want another to add to my sig file.

Deliberately campaigning for awards is the best way not to win them* --
you should know that by now, Mr. Three Fucking Weeks.

[*] Special exceptions are made for those attempting to use reverse
psychology, of course.

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 9:38:24 AM12/12/06

Tell 'em about what a difficulty it is to torll dumbfucks with this
bait in AMMJ.

Daedalus

Dec 12, 2006, 10:16:30 AM12/12/06

Nice speech, kook. The "usenet disinformation agents" angle isn't very
original though.

Jade

FragileWarrior

Dec 12, 2006, 10:19:25 AM12/12/06
Daedalus <ja...@netk00ks.org> wrote in

But since anal has the memory span of a fruit-fly, he thinks EVERYTHING
he does is original.

krp

Dec 12, 2006, 10:39:25 AM12/12/06

">>> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

>>> The winner is...KEN PANGBORN!
>>>
>>> 18 Ken Pangborn
>>> 08 Tom Bishop
>>> 03 Warhol
>>>
>>> Congratulations, Kenny Kakes! You succeeded in defending your office
>>> against some of the dopiest kooks on USENET!

In my acceptance speech all I can say is that if I am the "Village Idiot" I
still have an IQ at least Plus 100 points better than you clowns in AUK!

MCP

Dec 12, 2006, 10:50:13 AM12/12/06

" krp" <web...@verizon.net> wrote in message
AUKers are tooooooo stupid to have IQs in the first place!

Daedalus

Dec 12, 2006, 11:12:10 AM12/12/06

You haven't the faintest idea what trolling is, have you?

Jade

Daedalus

Dec 12, 2006, 11:14:18 AM12/12/06
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:50:13 GMT, "MCP" <gf010...@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

How stupid are they, anus?

What a wonderfully clever contribution to usenet!

Jade

FishFood

Dec 12, 2006, 12:12:52 PM12/12/06
R6 wrote:

Why don't you tell them how you slander at the drop of a hat.
How in your world people are guilty until proved innocent. Why
don't you tell them how the truth is what the press prints and
how you lack the will or the inclination to see beyond our
illusions.

I guess the last post was a bit galling for one who doesn't
think, one so easily lead but whatever dominant thought is
presented to him. You are a slandering fool. But then that's
small beer compared with what you say. The power is with you
and the force of your dumb invectives.

Cue the third party unable to see you for what you are...

FishFood

Dec 12, 2006, 12:15:23 PM12/12/06
Daedalus wrote:

so you want an original answer to an unoriginal problem, the answer
is unoriginal because the function performed by these 'trolls' remains
the same as it ever was. If i repeat the answers given by another
then it would tend to support the same observations, don't you think.

Daedalus

Dec 12, 2006, 2:13:38 PM12/12/06

It upsets you that people think Wacko is a pedo, doesn't it?

>I guess the last post was a bit galling for one who doesn't
>think, one so easily lead but whatever dominant thought is
>presented to him. You are a slandering fool. But then that's
>small beer compared with what you say. The power is with you
>and the force of your dumb invectives.

You should report all of us to Wacko. He promised to sue people that
lied about him. Most of the people on usenet probably have more money
than he does now too.

>Cue the third party unable to see you for what you are...

"disinformation agents?" Actually plenty of other kooks have called us
that before. Usually right before blaming us for ruining their lives
and making them look stupud. Kooks so rarey recognize their own part
in theri image.

Jade

FishFood

Dec 12, 2006, 3:35:58 PM12/12/06
Daedalus wrote:

Then i can only suggest you are unable to see the implications of your
function. You are the hand unable to see the boot. You identify and
label with no thought for what follows. The broom which sweeps what
you so callously and heartily define as dirt. As far as you are concerned
its just one big joke.

Repost coming up - As I bid good bye to this thread.

MCP

Dec 12, 2006, 3:45:06 PM12/12/06

"Daedalus" <ja...@netk00ks.org> wrote in message

Still playing with the babies of usenet, ANUS!

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 3:59:14 PM12/12/06
kooks like you regularly forget that getting yourselves worked up
enough to contact people off-usenet is your forte, not the other way
around.

people shouldn't have to encounter this sort of semi-harrasing shit IRL
for making fun of your dumb asses on usenet:

http://netkooks.org/netkkkops/

Message has been deleted

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 4:24:25 PM12/12/06

TFTX wrote:
> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:

> > people shouldn't have to encounter this sort of semi-harrasing shit
> > IRL
>
> Smart people make it impossible -- or at least prohibitively difficult --
> to be contacted IRL... st00pid.

wrong. kooks are the ones who use anon sockpuppets because they are
cowards.

smart people don't have to get worked up enough over some mop jockey
calling them stupid on the internets to go RL on them.

but thanks for helping me make it known that auk regs are a bunch of
spineless tards.

:]

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 4:36:30 PM12/12/06

TFTX wrote:
> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:
>
> > people shouldn't have to encounter this sort of semi-harrasing shit
> > IRL
>
> Smart people make it impossible -- or at least prohibitively difficult --
> to be contacted IRL... st00pid.

oh and thanks for giving everybody your sekret location, genius:

[root@www ~]# whois 198.238.238.96
[Querying whois.arin.net]
[whois.arin.net]
State of Washington NETBLK-WDIS-1 (NET-198-238-0-0-1)
198.238.0.0 - 198.238.255.255
State of Washington - Department of Personnel DOP-WANET1
(NET-198-238-236-0-1)
198.238.236.0 - 198.238.238.255

Message has been deleted

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 4:53:03 PM12/12/06
> lol.. Cluelessness noted.

well, i reported the IP to the proper authorities, anyway. people
working for a .gov shouldn't be cruising the net all day from .gov IPs.
they should have been smart enough to make it prohibitvely difficult
to determine that they were wasting people's tax dollars, whether it
was you or not.

Message has been deleted

FragileWarrior

Dec 12, 2006, 4:55:03 PM12/12/06
rob....@gmail.com wrote in news:1165960383.597094.97450
@j44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Rut-roh, Rob.

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 5:00:11 PM12/12/06

TFTX wrote:
> pooped out this fucking treat:
>

> > TFTX wrote:
> >> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:

> >> Smart people make it impossible -- or at least prohibitively
> >> difficult -- to be contacted IRL... st00pid.
> >
> > wrong. kooks are the ones who use anon sockpuppets because they are
> > cowards.
>
> I see. So exposing yourself makes you a victim, but protecting yourself
> makes you a coward,

please explain why one would need to "protect" themselves from AUK.

http://netkooks.org/198.238.238.96.txt

> No wonder you're a k00k.

i'm sure you don't bother to think about lots of stuff.

Message has been deleted

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 5:29:04 PM12/12/06

TFTX wrote:
> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:
>

> > TFTX wrote:
> >> pooped out this fucking treat:

> >> I see. So exposing yourself makes you a victim, but protecting yourself
> >> makes you a coward,
> >
> > please explain why one would need to "protect" themselves from AUK.
>
> "people shouldn't have to encounter this sort of semi-harrasing shit IRL"

true.

now, did i say ANYWHERE in there that i did not invite it just for the
sake of knowing that i'm not going to get in trouble for calling
someone an idiot on usenet? hmmm?

i was contacted at work three seperate times by AUK morons. it
indicates that AUK and their followers are a bunch of RL harrassing
babies who can't resist following people to their workplaces and firing
off silly complaints, not that i needed to post using 18 chained anon
servers.

HTH

> >> and you'd prefer to be a victim over being a coward.
> >
> > http://netkooks.org/198.238.238.96.txt
>

> I'll take that as a "yes".

> >> No wonder you're a k00k.
> >
> > i'm sure you don't bother to think about lots of stuff.
>

> Go send some more complaints to that place in Washington, hon, I'm sure
> they love to read your stuff.

surely, you haven't changed your mind about "cowards" like me making
all of the RL contact they want on non-anonymous "victims".

Message has been deleted

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 5:57:42 PM12/12/06

TFTX wrote:
> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:
>

> >> "people shouldn't have to encounter this sort of semi-harrasing shit
> >> IRL"
> >
> > true.
> >
> > now, did i say ANYWHERE in there that i did not invite it just for the
> > sake of knowing that i'm not going to get in trouble for calling
> > someone an idiot on usenet? hmmm?
> >
> > i was contacted at work three seperate times by AUK morons. it
> > indicates that AUK and their followers are a bunch of RL harrassing
> > babies who can't resist following people to their workplaces and
> > firing off silly complaints, not that i needed to post using 18
> > chained anon servers.
>
> You've gotta keep RL and Usenet strictly separate, because Usenet is chock
> full of freaks. I learned that *before* I started posting.

had you considered that those people on usenet exist in RL, also?
better put on your disguise when you leave your mum's basement to go
buy her pamprin.

> Apparently you
> didn't.

apparently, you think that AUK actually managed to do anything
worthwhile besides have a funeral for the nyms that they used to try to
fuck with someone in order to "get even" and got busted with.

http://netkooks.org/netkkkops

> >> Go send some more complaints to that place in Washington, hon, I'm
> >> sure they love to read your stuff.
> >
> > surely, you haven't changed your mind about "cowards" like me making
> > all of the RL contact they want on non-anonymous "victims".
>

> I personally don't give a rat's ass what you do. (You obviously think I'm
> really at that Washington place.

how is it obvious? i just told you i didn't care whether it was you or
not. i'm not going to attack someone just because they are a dick on
usenet.

> Believe me, you couldn't be more wrong;
> you don't even have the right continent. Feel free to think whatever makes
> you happy, though.)

uhm, how about i don't care about your location IRL?

...nor do i care if you are a really obvious AUK sockpuppet. as long
as someone is yammering enough to attract attention to the links i
provide, i'm happy. :]

Message has been deleted

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 7:46:44 PM12/12/06

TFTX wrote:
> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:
>

> >> You've gotta keep RL and Usenet strictly separate, because Usenet is
> >> chock full of freaks. I learned that *before* I started posting.
> >
> > had you considered that those people on usenet exist in RL, also?
>
> You mean you are actually incapable of maintaining a Usenet persona that
> has nothing whatsoever to do with RL?

> >> Apparently you
> >> didn't.
> >
> > apparently, you think that AUK actually managed to do anything
>
> Newsflash: I don't give a flying fuck about AUK. ...At least not for the
> reasons you probably think.

> >> I personally don't give a rat's ass what you do. (You obviously
> >> think I'm really at that Washington place.
> >
> > how is it obvious? i just told you i didn't care whether it was you
> > or not. i'm not going to attack someone just because they are a dick
> > on usenet.
>
> Nice backpedal.

<yawn>

> >> Believe me, you couldn't be more wrong;
> >> you don't even have the right continent. Feel free to think whatever
> >> makes you happy, though.)
> >
> > uhm, how about i don't care about your location IRL?
> >
> > ...nor do i care if you are a really obvious AUK sockpuppet. as long
> > as someone is yammering enough to attract attention to the links i
> > provide, i'm happy. :]
>

> There are far more effective ways to attract flies to a spider web,
> genius.

nice backpedal.

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 8:01:26 PM12/12/06

Guess Who doesn't understand this line of thinking. big fucking
surprise.

heh.

rob....@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2006, 8:25:16 PM12/12/06

AM I BEING TORRRRRRLLLLLED YET?

:0

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 6:47:19 AM12/13/06
Art Deco wrote:
> ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Art Deco wrote:

>>> Quiet, ko0k.
>>
>>Quiet, ko0k.
>
> Quiet, ko0k.

Quiet, ko0k.
--
ah

krp

Dec 13, 2006, 6:49:23 AM12/13/06

"MCP" <gf010...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

>> ">>> OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT

>> In my acceptance speech all I can say is that if I am the "Village Idiot"
>> I still have an IQ at least Plus 100 points better than you clowns in
>> AUK!

> AUKers are tooooooo stupid to have IQs in the first place!

They peak the hypocrisy meters.

Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet...

Dec 13, 2006, 10:14:46 AM12/13/06
rob....@gmail.com wrote:

> TFTX wrote:
>> Some idiot pooped out this fucking treat:

>> > had you considered that those people on usenet exist in RL, also?
>>
>> You mean you are actually incapable of maintaining a Usenet persona that
>> has nothing whatsoever to do with RL?

>> > apparently, you think that AUK actually managed to do anything
>>
>> Newsflash: I don't give a flying fuck about AUK. ...At least not for the
>> reasons you probably think.

yes... you don't give a flying fuck about AUK at all:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=group%3Aalt.usenet.kooks+author%3Atftx&qt_s=Search

and your mummy finally let you use teh internets just this month:
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=LswnqBIAAADlkdaZyEY32n_kxQUHa5IgC0DYt-ZoVwT3tYIA16GEVw

170 posts in 13 days... impressive for a n00b. next you'll claim that you
don't give a flying fuck about usenet.

:]

--
jade hasn't said anything about my new sig, either.

Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet...

Dec 13, 2006, 11:01:32 AM12/13/06
Daedalus wrote:

>>> Tell 'em about how you defend pedophilia.
>>

>>Tell 'em about what a difficulty it is to torll dumbfucks with this
>>bait in AMMJ.
>
> You haven't the faintest idea what trolling is, have you?

oh, i forgot:

DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR "TROLLING" TEH MOP JOCKEY

STEP 1:

DEVISE A TRANSPARENT SOCK AND SET UP YOUR "ULTAMIT TORLL" BY TRYING YOUR
BEST TO CHANNEL THE SORT OF "WOUNDED FISH" BEHAVIOUR THAT AUK PRETENDS TO
NOT HAVE A PENCHANT FOR.

STEP 2:

GET BUSTED SOCKING AND BEING A RETARD IN A CASUAL RESPONSE FROM TEH MOP
JOCKEY

http://tinyurl.com/y3ne87

Janica/Jade - It's noon in bitchland. WTF RU?
... or maybe, more likely, this info is not correct and it's another
pathetic troll by jade, herself. given that: the phone number belongs to
someone else. ...
alt.music.michael-jackson - Nov 14, 4:01 am by rob.wo...@gmail.com - 167
messages - 34 authors

STEP 3:

a) OH SHIT! TIME TO MELT DOWN AND BACKPEDAL! I HAET MOP JOKEY! WAIT 4
HOURS AND THEN SHOW HOW YOU "TORLLED" MOP JOCKEY! (despite that list of
others who actually *were* trolled)

Tues, Nov 14 2006 8:34 am
As being a group of real sweethearts for giving it to that nasty
netstalker who was after moi.

*hugsnkissesngiggles*

Speshul thanks to:

Several naughty co-trolls, who gave me support. (I WILL out them at
your request, so you can get them back as well.)

Mop Jockey, for showing what an obsessive cunt he is once again for
hunting up the fake contact info. (I can imagine your disappointment
when you realized you can't stalk me in RL.)

Lady M00town, for showing that she has no integrity and thinks ethnic
slurs are funny. (I always marvel at racist black people. Seems so
ironic.)

Mousy Tom Bishop, for his usual hysterical nonsense. Perhaps he can
threaten to sue me for making him whine.

Kudos to you all. I've much enjoyed this game. As a parting gift, in
honor of Sean Monaghan and the John Winston troll, I direct your
attention to the organization in my headers and ask you apply some
rot13 for bonus fun.

Until AUK is officially destroyed for real. Good night and good luck.

Yer frend,

Jade

BACKPEDAL CONT:

b) IN CONCERT, HAVE AUK ACCUSE MOP JOCKEY OF CALLING PHONE NUMBERS VERIFIED
AS A BUSINESS FAX BY GOOGLE. WE CAN'T HAVE THIS LITTEL FAGIT OUTING OUR
TIRED, LAME TROLLS AND MAKING THEM SEEM LIKE TIRED, LAME TROLLS! (see: the
latest "Linux sucks, windows is better" thread.)

c) FROG MOP JOCKEY SOME MORE FOR BEING BAD AND BREAKING YOUR TORLL AND
EMBARRASSING YOUR DUMB ASS IN FRONT OF THE AUK HIGH PRIESTS, JUST LIKE YOU
DID WHEN HE BOUGHT YOUR NYM (AND POSTING HISTORY) OUT FROM UNDER YOU AND
MADE YOU LOOK REDICULOUS:

http://tinyurl.com/yx5ceo

d) ...AND OF COURSE, DON'T FORGET TO CELEBRATE "MOP JOCKEY MONTH" IN AUK!!!
(see: this thread's origins)

yeah. i'll keep that in mind. you are an expert "troll" in these regards,
Jadey-poo. ;]

MERRY MOPSMAS!! ...AND A JOCKEY NEW YEAR!!!

Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet...

Dec 13, 2006, 11:02:24 AM12/13/06
FishFood wrote:

HI JADE.

Message has been deleted

Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet...

Dec 13, 2006, 3:35:39 PM12/13/06
TFTX wrote:

> "Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet..." pooped out this fucking
> treat:
>
>> rob....@gmail.com wrote:

>> yes... you don't give a flying fuck about AUK at all
>

> "...for the reasons you probably think."

oh, well, this makes perfect sense now! You don't give a flying fuck about
AUK, you give a flying fuck about AUK for "other reasons"!

BRILLIANT! if the local retards haven't hazed you in already, you're a
shoe-in for "newest pathetic AUK troll".

> Missed that part, huh. The only "good" thing about AUK is that it's chock
> full of eager peanut fetchers such as yourself.

<looks over at anontrollbuster>

heh.

> Pleace to be adding to teh almighty poast count, st00pid.

i don't count poasts. google does. i just noticed that you are a soggy wet
baby nym. this tends to indicate some loser trying to troll people with a
sockpuppet, but the jury is probably still out in your case.

> ::snicker::

;]

Message has been deleted

Daedalus

Dec 14, 2006, 9:24:53 AM12/14/06

Heh! Something bothering you, Roberta?

Jade

Michael Davis

Dec 14, 2006, 10:55:11 AM12/14/06

To me, it reads like an acceptance speech.

--
The Evil Michael Davis™
http://www.mdpub.com/scopeworks/

"I've been called an asshole in about every language now!!!" - Roberta
Wolfe in a rare moment of honesty.

Robert Buchanan

Dec 14, 2006, 11:35:21 AM12/14/06
My next guest is a very unique entertainer...let's all give a warm
welcome to Michael Davis!

I concur. Nothing is more indicative of a kook who's upset because
he/she has been trolled than a long, wacky post in which he/she asserts
that he/she hasn't been trolled.

--
Robert Buchanan
<http://www.robertbuchanan.name/>