9/11 continues to torture and create victims

doomella

Sep 11, 2008, 5:59:37 PM9/11/08
Good fucking god; how many more years will September 11th be infested
with sappy, annoying, intrusive saccharine media garbage? I just
turned on the radio and instead of the usual show somebody's bellowing
that godawful "I'm Proud to be an Amurrrrrrrrrrrrrican" song. ENOUGH
ALREADY! Let's just frickin' move on already.

Big J

Sep 11, 2008, 7:45:06 PM9/11/08
doomella <Doome...@gmail.com> wrote in news:7e150c73-e3b2-4c12-8b11-
e9a4ed...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

As long as it's big business, it's a go! Right now, the Republicans are
selling it and a lot of right-wing America is buying it.

Keith Olbermann had a great commentary on the politicization and
marketing of 9/11 by the Republicans, who are WAY too afraid to watch it.
After all, it's not a 5-second Fox sound byte. It actually takes thinking
for 8 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f10H5CYKmtU

Big J

-----

kaboom

Sep 11, 2008, 8:12:41 PM9/11/08

doomella

Sep 11, 2008, 8:43:00 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 8:12 pm, kaboomi...@NOSPAMyahoo.com (kaboom) wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:59:37 -0700 (PDT), doomella
>
> <Doomell...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Good fucking god; how many more years will September 11th be infested
> >with sappy, annoying, intrusive saccharine media garbage?  I just
> >turned on the radio and instead of the usual show somebody's bellowing
> >that godawful "I'm Proud to be an Amurrrrrrrrrrrrrican" song.  ENOUGH
> >ALREADY!  Let's just frickin' move on already.
>
> Have you seen this?
>
> http://wonkette.com/402674/a-childrens-treasury-of-terrible-911-art-2

No, but thank you! That's a keeper!

Big J

Sep 11, 2008, 9:07:51 PM9/11/08
doomella <Doome...@gmail.com> wrote in news:da5d7641-4e52-4599-9cb8-
6abe40...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:

I'm shittin' biscuits!!!! And what does all that faux-patriotic crap
have to do w/ Matthew Shepherd, to whom this page is dedicated?

Did you see the link on that page to "From The Eyes of a Child" ????

It's at http://www.texasdude.com/healing.htm

What a butt load of crap! If Jesus was looking down like that when the
towers were burning, why the fuck didn't he do something about it?

Funny that this bozo is masturbating to *symbols* like the flag and the
eagle, yet never mentions THE CONSTITUTION, which George Bush has raped.

The Starmaker

Sep 11, 2008, 9:22:31 PM9/11/08

You seem to be the one.. having trouble, ...moving on already.

I know exactly what you need -- to get you ...moving on.

doomella

Sep 11, 2008, 9:24:58 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 9:07 pm, Big J <b...@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> doomella <Doomell...@gmail.com> wrote in news:da5d7641-4e52-4599-9cb8-
> 6abe4043e...@y38g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:

> > On Sep 11, 8:12 pm, kaboomi...@NOSPAMyahoo.com (kaboom) wrote:

> bellowing
>
> >> Have you seen this?
>
> >>http://wonkette.com/402674/a-childrens-treasury-of-terrible-911-art-2
>
> > No, but thank you! That's a keeper!
>
> I'm shittin' biscuits!!!!  And what does all that faux-patriotic crap
> have to do w/ Matthew Shepherd, to whom this page is dedicated?
>
> Did you see the link on that page to "From The Eyes of a Child" ????
>
> It's athttp://www.texasdude.com/healing.htm

> What a butt load of crap!  If Jesus was looking down like that when the
> towers were burning, why the fuck didn't he do something about it?
>
> Funny that this bozo is masturbating to *symbols* like the flag and the
> eagle, yet never mentions THE CONSTITUTION, which George Bush has raped.

Best (worst) of all, you'd be called "unpatriotic" for pointing such
things out. Ever notice that?
I heard one right-wing cretin (and no, not all right-wingers are
cretins...but this one WAS...Steve Marlsberg (sp?)) practically
sobbing on the radio over some footage he'd seen of a dumpster after
the Democratic Convention that contained...gasp...those little paper
American flags that people maniacally wave like candy favors. His
voice was cracking and he was having a hard time getting the words
out... that these flags... these paper American flags...were in
the...d-d-d-d-dump-dump--DUMPSTER after the convention! And then he
proceeded to choke out musings like "you would never... EVER... see
paper flags in a dumpster after the REPUBLICAN Convention." And he
thanked the brave photogs who'd recorded this shameful tragedy,
pointing out that the world would never have known about this travesty
had it not been for their lenses.

And meanwhile, you're worried about piddling little details like a
raped constitution? Piffle! May it pay for its own rape kit.

Terry Lomax

Sep 11, 2008, 9:34:18 PM9/11/08

Good post. Yes, the proper response to 9/11 is "Get over it!"
Couldn't listen to the radio this morning because literally every
station had 9/11 tribute crap. Yes, that Lee Greenwood crap is one of
the worst audio turds of all time.

This morning one of the a-holes who threw a lit cigarette out the
window instead of using his/her ashtray had a FIREFIGHTER plate. Too
bad that person wasn't in one of the Twin Towers when they collapsed.
It was personalized plate MO SQUAD2, a Jeep 4x4 piece of crap. I
would NEVER give to the Backstabbers or any other fire organization.
Firefighters cause fires by throwing lit cigarettes out vehicle
windows. In addition, these filthy panhandlers regularly seek
handouts at busy intersections. Many white firefighters in my metro
area hang nooses in the lockers of black firefighters.

The hell with firefighters. Two of your fellow NYC AGC posters, nimue
and emeraldeyes_nyc, go ape over firefighters. Idiots. They probably
had elaborate 9/11 celebrations today.

How's the Ground Zero site, still a hole in the ground? Good if they
don't waste money building a "freedom tower" or any other unneeded
development. They should make the site into green space.

Jim Beam

Sep 11, 2008, 9:49:56 PM9/11/08

If your house is on fire who are you going to call?

Big J

Sep 11, 2008, 9:52:01 PM9/11/08
Jim Beam <Tenbee...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ad164eb1-1492-4fd8-8cd1-
88eca0...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Ghost Busters?

doomella

Sep 11, 2008, 9:58:30 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 9:34 pm, Terry Lomax <Loma...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How's the Ground Zero site, still a hole in the ground?  Good if they
> don't waste money building a "freedom tower" or any other unneeded
> development.  They should make the site into green space.

I have no idea. We walked past it the other night and aren't even
allowed to walk on that side of the street.
They're not doing much, and whatever they're doing will reportedly not
be ready for the "10th anniversary" (god save us from *that* day) but
they're spending money, alright. Ours!

The Starmaker

Sep 12, 2008, 12:13:48 AM9/12/08

I would like to get into doomella's cockpit, and do a 9/1l on her!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

##### | #####
# _ _ #|# _ _ #
# | #
| ############
# #
| # #
# #
| | # # | |
| | # # |
| | | # .-. # |
#( O )# | | |
| ################. .############### |
## _ _|____| ### |_ __| _ ##
# | | #
# | | | | | | | | #
######################################
# #
#####
OOOOOOO|OOOOOOO

Pithy and Original

Sep 12, 2008, 12:41:46 AM9/12/08

"doomella" <Doome...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I agree. Why keep glorifying it?

Jim Beam

Sep 12, 2008, 6:23:46 AM9/12/08
On Sep 11, 9:52 pm, Big J <b...@myrealbox.com> wrote:
> Jim Beam <Tenbeers1...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:ad164eb1-1492-4fd8-8cd1-
> 88eca0561...@l64g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
> ----------------------------------------------------------http://www.Newsfeeds.com- Hide quoted text -

I was expecting that, she just might have to if she won't call the
Fire Dept.

Jim Beam

Sep 12, 2008, 6:32:02 AM9/12/08
On Sep 12, 12:41 am, "Pithy and Original" <none...@your.bus.iness>
wrote:
> "doomella" <Doomell...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It's not "gloifying" it's remembering that the United States was
attacked for the first time since Pearl Harbor in 1941, even that is
forgotten. What happend after that we kick their asses then build
them back up and now they are kicking ours with technology, and keep
kissing ass so not to piss anybody off.