PIC - Christina Aguilera at pre-wedding party

RaleighExtreme

May 3, 2005, 12:41:00 PM5/3/05
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewforum.php?f=9

A picture of Christina Aguilera at the pre-wedding party was posted on
the JLA FORUMS.

Its nice to see that Christina has come back some from her more
trashy persona and hasn't went the route of Britney Spears.

F. Perdue

May 4, 2005, 12:33:46 AM5/4/05
On Tue, 03 May 2005 16:41:00 GMT,
northra...@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (RaleighExtreme)
wrote:

In Xtina's 'prime' she was ten times the slut and had more of a trashy
persona than Britney ever did.

Kat358

May 4, 2005, 5:57:39 AM5/4/05
Yeah, and I still hate the way she looks (Christina). She's naturally
attractive but hides it under a very fake exterior. Scarlett Johansson
does this "old Hollywood glam" look much better, without the trowel.
Also, I think Xtina dyes her own hair, because it is very yellow and
unnatural. I would love to see a good stylist get hold of her. She
could be truly stunning with some minor tweaks.

Kat