LAINEY'S GOSSIP 09/15 **BLIND ITEM**

40 vues

agcbli...@yahoo.com

non lue,
15 sept. 2006, 11:32:0915/09/2006
http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=4636
Grizzly, Grumpy, and High: All one person. Not that doing drugs is any
kind of shocker but a supposed familyman? A serious actor? Settled down
and severe? Apparently what happensin Toronto stays in Toronto. So as
I'm sure you know, celebrities don't procure their own
happysubstances. That's what wranglers are for. Go-t0-guys and
girlsassigned to the task of purchasing the poison and getting it into
thehands of the stars who want it. Popular local hot spot, A list actor
is itching for some action. Hisrunner is dispatched on the errand and
comes back with more than enoughto satisfy a five member rock band. But
on this night, only one knightis the user, and according to my source
- lock tight at that - he dids0 much blow it's a wonder he
hasn't died from a heart attack. Which explains the Jekyll & Hyde
behaviour. Super accommodatingone day, sullen and snarky the next.
Method acting perhaps... but still,if I were the woman in his life,
I'd probably keep a closer eye.

Will

non lue,
15 sept. 2006, 11:54:1215/09/2006

<agcbli...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Sean Penn

Cheryl Greer

non lue,
15 sept. 2006, 12:33:0915/09/2006
In article <m56dnf9mlKgzUZfY...@comcast.com>,
"Will" <wi...@will.not> wrote:

It's Heath Ledger. He's at the festival promoting a movie. Note the
use of the word "knight"....Heath played a knight in Knight's Tale. He
wants to be taken seriously as an actor, and talks up how much he luvs
his baby all the time. It's so obviously Ledger. AND he is famous for
moodiness.

And he's looking pretty strung out lately. Look at this pic:
http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/9-12-06

It could be Brad Pitt, he's at Toronto too, but I doubt it. Then the
'knight' reference wouldn't make sense.

cheryl

--
"I've met the man in the street, and he's a cunt."
--Sid Vicious

0 nouveau message