Claims that Rachel Ray's hubby kinky and druggie

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2006, 9:35:01 AM11/16/06
NY DAILY NEWS/RUSH AND MOLLOY...
Kitchen queen Rachael Ray has more to worry about than whether her meat
loaf is burning now that another woman is claiming that she carried on
a kinky, five-year affair with Ray's husband.

Jeannine Walz claims in The National Enquirer that Ray's hubby, John
Cusimano, paid Walz to commit degrading acts you won't be seeing on the
Food Network. And, she claims, they used drugs together. Ray and
Cusimano deny the allegations.

Walz alleges that the 39-year-old lawyer and musician shelled out cash
for her to spit in his face, rub her bare feet on his face and other
gamy rituals.

The 30-year-old Florida woman contends that they met outside a lesbian
bar in New York's West Village in 2000. That night, she said, Cusimano
paid Walz and three friends $20 to spit in his face. "He even took
pictures of us doing it," she tells the tab.

Walz said they continued to meet at her apartment and the apartment he
shared at the time with Ray, 38.

"Sometimes he'd be naked," she claims. "I always kept my clothes on.

"John paid me up to $500 for a session," she claims. "We'd often have
sessions at least twice a month ... I virtually supported myself by
spitting on him. But there was never any normal sex involved. He once
offered to pay me $1,200 to perform a kinky sex act with him, but I
refused."

She also alleges, "Sometimes John would buy marijuana or cocaine and
we'd use it together."

According to The Enquirer, even after Cusimano married Ray and after
Walz moved to Florida, "she often still gets together for her bizarre
sessions with Cusimano, she says."

Speaking through their rep, Ray and Cusimano told us they found The
Enquirer story "absolutely laughable. It is obvious to us the lengths
that tabloids go to create stories. It's just sad when they take
unwarranted shots at the people you care about the most."

The Enquirer also features a photo of Cusimano and Walz - taken,
according to the tab, in New York on Nov. 6. A friend of the couple
said the photo looked staged and stated, in fact, that Cusimano and Ray
"couldn't be happier."

"Jeannine Walz has passed a polygraph test," said Enquirer editor David
Perel, whose retooled mag has nailed such recent exclusives as Farrah
Fawcett's cancer fight and O.J. Simpson's book deal. "Our lawyers are
comfortable with her story."

neilyoung_a...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2006, 11:02:32 AM11/16/06

You're so awesome. Not a lick of gossip escapes you!

BTW, I believe every word of this article.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, could make this up.

f_pa...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2006, 12:23:06 PM11/16/06

I wondered if Ray's husband was into coke. Ray definitely seems to be
on it sometimes.

Roofshadow

Nov 16, 2006, 12:39:32 PM11/16/06
In article <1163687701.3...@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
agcbli...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Speaking through their rep, Ray and Cusimano told us they found The
> Enquirer story "absolutely laughable. It is obvious to us the lengths
> that tabloids go to create stories. It's just sad when they take
> unwarranted shots at the people you care about the most."

Setting the deathwatch on their marriage right... now.

[clicks on timer]

--
Roofshadow

AUK FNG

wanab...@earthlink.net

Nov 16, 2006, 1:03:30 PM11/16/06

ssoooooo......he was looking for kinky sex....at a lesbian bar?

riiiiiiiiiiiight.

mikey u139352 www.unificationwars.com

grasshopper

Nov 16, 2006, 9:49:35 PM11/16/06

Divorce in 30 minutes?

Kyle

Nov 16, 2006, 10:45:08 PM11/16/06

agcbli...@yahoo.com wrote:
> NY DAILY NEWS/RUSH AND MOLLOY...
> Kitchen queen Rachael Ray has more to worry about than whether her meat
> loaf is burning now that another woman is claiming that she carried on
> a kinky, five-year affair with Ray's husband.
>
> Jeannine Walz claims in The National Enquirer that Ray's hubby, John
> Cusimano, paid Walz to commit degrading acts you won't be seeing on the
> Food Network. And, she claims, they used drugs together. Ray and
> Cusimano deny the allegations.
>
> Walz alleges that the 39-year-old lawyer and musician shelled out cash
> for her to spit in his face, rub her bare feet on his face and other
> gamy rituals.
>
> The 30-year-old Florida woman contends that they met outside a lesbian
> bar in New York's West Village in 2000. That night, she said, Cusimano
> paid Walz and three friends $20 to spit in his face. "He even took
> pictures of us doing it," she tells the tab.

Yuck-O.

CliffB

Nov 17, 2006, 12:23:24 AM11/17/06

Rache is probably a freak in the sack also. Lord knows what pervsey
shit she's into.

Kyle

Nov 17, 2006, 1:41:55 PM11/17/06

I'm inclined to assume otherwise (if she were, why would he need to do
this stuff with the prostitutes), but who knows?

Lily

Nov 18, 2006, 11:08:48 AM11/18/06
<<Rachael Ray has more to worry about than whether her meat loaf is
burning now that another woman is claiming that she carried on a kinky,
five-year affair with Ray's husband.
Jeannine Walz claims in The National Enquirer that Ray's hubby, John
Cusimano, paid Walz to commit degrading acts you won't be seeing on the
Food Network. And, she claims, they used drugs together. Ray and
Cusimano deny the allegations.>>

That seems odd, considering that Ray and John were a couple for several
years before they married.

Lily