Michael Musto 07/09 **BLIND ITEMS**

PUSSSYKATT

Jul 10, 2002, 10:47:48 AM7/10/02
VILLAGE VOICE
by Michael Musto

#1. What famous African American couple is bi?

#2. What old-time actor, when he has to wear a wig in a movie, has them put
it on over his wig, rather than take the thing off and let anyone know it's a
fake? (As if they'd think it isn't.)

#3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?

#4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment and
gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she was still
having her period?

#5. What legend neglects to tell people that she was once married to a
military man, but broke it off when she found him in bed with another guy?
(This casts doubt on her claim to have been a virgin till she was a certain
age—or does it?)
#6. What movie funnyman is such a pampered weirdie that when he was unhappy
with the air-conditioning at a photo shoot, he didn't just say something
about it—he rang up his agent and had him call in to complain?

#7. What TV star who's supposed to be straight (in fact, he dated that indie
actress) was once spotted drunk at Les Hommes?

#8. What pretty lady came on to her trainer and was rebuffed, so now she's
made it clear that heads will roll if he ever uses her name in his bio again?

#9. What ex-teen movie cutie slept with that surly superstar and says he's
got the tiniest known wee-wee in the galaxy (which might explain a lot,
actually)?

#10. What model insists he wasn't padded in the crotch for those ads, and
he's right—he was computer-enhanced?

#11. What '70s comedy lady had a lesbian fling with that '70s blond
bombshell, making for the oddest showbiz pairing since Fric and Frac?

#12. What TV expert lives with her girlfriend, and, by the way, supposedly
made her initial nut by ripping off one of her lesbian pals?

#13. What other expert who submitted an outfit to a show's staff for steaming
clearly didn't realize the pants were covered with caca? (Staffers quickly
dubbed him "Poopypants.")

#14. What conflicted '60s starlet won't go to a certain drag club because
they practice "sin" there?

#15. What Oscar-winning actress can be spotted skipping around her bed in a
ball gown, also laying out her clothes all around the bed and curling up in
the middle for some bizarre, unexplained ritual?

#17. What esteemed actor was gleefully puffing on a joint when he walked up
the Golden Globes red carpet (and guess what, he also does blow)?

#18. What legend's lady was later married to a producer, but found out the
guy had a chickie on the side, so she wisely gave him the dump and moved on
to another musician?

#19. What Brit starlet refused to do a topless scene in her next movie, but
not for ethical reasons—she'd just had a boob job and the scars would have
shown?
#20. What macho film star who makes kazillions has parents who live more
humbly in cheapo, subsidized New York housing?

#21. What blond comic film actress was so drunk at that downtown hotel that
she had to be escorted to her room by an employee?

#22. What enduring star's more-than-manager tried to weasel an extra $5000
out of that recent event for hair and makeup fees, claiming he didn't
originally know the event was going to be taped for TV (though he did)? How
much did he settle for? (Free answer: $1500.)

#23. What same star got $3200 for hair and makeup for another event, but
actually did her own?

#24. What teen group member was spotted at a party, elegantly licking white
powder off his finger?

#25. What navel-baring actress-turned-singer won't do interviews unless you
agree to not bring up her breasts and her ex-boyfriends? Who gives a shit
about either?
#26. What TV-stage-movie starlet's people wouldn't let me interview her for a
gay mag, but pushed me to sit her down for the Voice, then promptly killed
that option too, just because they could?

#27. What rising actress blatantly appears drunk and/or strung out at
high-profile events (though she misses some completely, notably skipping a
big photo shoot promo-ing her next movie because she was "sick")?

#28. What scrumptious young actor—a supporting player in one of last year's
minor dramas—is terrified people might think he's gay (he's not), though he
brazenly showed up at a Britney Spears concert?

#29. What reality-TV star took a test drive into gay sex territory, but
freaked out and denied it when a queer magazine approached him for an
interview?

#30. What female reality-TV star has been a little cooler about her same
sex-ing, though she hasn't exactly come out as a muffdiver in print?

SEND EMAIL TO PUSSS...@aol.com

AGC FAQ and FUN STUFF
http://www.dreamwater.net/agc/mainpages/agcfaq.html
BLIND ITEM REHASH:
http://www.dreamwater.net/agc/blinditems/mainpage.html

f5

Jul 10, 2002, 11:48:23 AM7/10/02

"PUSSSYKATT" <agcgoss...@aol.com> wrote in message

> VILLAGE VOICE
> by Michael Musto
>
> #1. What famous African American couple is bi?

Will and Jada?

> #2. What old-time actor, when he has to wear a wig in a movie, has them
put
> it on over his wig, rather than take the thing off and let anyone know
it's a
> fake? (As if they'd think it isn't.)

Jack Palance?

> #4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment and
> gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she was
still
> having her period?

Oprah?

> #8. What pretty lady came on to her trainer and was rebuffed, so now
she's
> made it clear that heads will roll if he ever uses her name in his bio
again?

Julia Roberts and Pat Machwhateverhisnameis?

> #9. What ex-teen movie cutie slept with that surly superstar and says he's
> got the tiniest known wee-wee in the galaxy (which might explain a lot,
> actually)?

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Alec Baldwin?

> #11. What '70s comedy lady had a lesbian fling with that '70s blond
> bombshell, making for the oddest showbiz pairing since Fric and Frac?

Um, Carol Burnett and Farrah Fawcett?

> #15. What Oscar-winning actress can be spotted skipping around her bed in
> ball gown, also laying out her clothes all around the bed and curling up
in
> the middle for some bizarre, unexplained ritual?

Geez, could be any of them.

> #17. What esteemed actor was gleefully puffing on a joint when he walked
up
> the Golden Globes red carpet (and guess what, he also does blow)?

Harrison Ford?

> #25. What navel-baring actress-turned-singer won't do interviews unless
you
> agree to not bring up her breasts and her ex-boyfriends? Who gives a shit
> about either?

Jennifer Lopez?

> #27. What rising actress blatantly appears drunk and/or strung out at
> high-profile events (though she misses some completely, notably skipping a
> big photo shoot promo-ing her next movie because she was "sick")?

Tara Reid? But could you call her rising?

turner arrington

Jul 10, 2002, 11:44:43 AM7/10/02
On 10 Jul 2002 14:47:48 GMT, agcgoss...@aol.com (PUSSSYKATT)
would have gotten away with it, if not for those meddling kids :

>VILLAGE VOICE
>by Michael Musto
>
>#1. What famous African American couple is bi?

Will Smith and Jada.

>#2. What old-time actor, when he has to wear a wig in a movie, has them put
>it on over his wig, rather than take the thing off and let anyone know it's a
>fake? (As if they'd think it isn't.)

Shatner? Burt Reynolds?

>#3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?

That would be DEK and Calista Flockhart.

>#4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment and
>gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she was still
>having her period?

Yuck. Doesn't Barbara Walters claim to have never gone through
menopause? Yuck, yuck.

>#8. What pretty lady came on to her trainer and was rebuffed, so now she's
>made it clear that heads will roll if he ever uses her name in his bio again?

Julia Roberts, all the way.

>#10. What model insists he wasn't padded in the crotch for those ads, and

>he's right揺e was computer-enhanced?

The current CK bulge guy...Travis Something?

>#11. What '70s comedy lady had a lesbian fling with that '70s blond
>bombshell, making for the oddest showbiz pairing since Fric and Frac?

Lily Tomlin and Farrah Fawcett?

>#12. What TV expert lives with her girlfriend, and, by the way, supposedly
>made her initial nut by ripping off one of her lesbian pals?

Martha Stewart.

>#15. What Oscar-winning actress can be spotted skipping around her bed in a
>ball gown, also laying out her clothes all around the bed and curling up in
>the middle for some bizarre, unexplained ritual?

I'm not sure if it is Gwynneth Paltrow, but I really want it to be.

>#21. What blond comic film actress was so drunk at that downtown hotel that
>she had to be escorted to her room by an employee?

Cameron Diaz.

>#29. What reality-TV star took a test drive into gay sex territory, but
>freaked out and denied it when a queer magazine approached him for an
>interview?

Gabe from Survivor IV.

turner

AGC Queen

Jul 10, 2002, 12:51:48 PM7/10/02
> #25. What navel-baring actress-turned-singer won't do interviews unless
you
> agree to not bring up her breasts and her ex-boyfriends? Who gives a shit
> about either?

I think this is Jennifer Love Hewitt, who has just come out with a new album.

Billie

Send email to: PUSSS...@aol.com

Fulla Bulla

Jul 10, 2002, 1:06:50 PM7/10/02
In article <q1loiukb0lfhvs2f0...@4ax.com>, turner says...

>On 10 Jul 2002 14:47:48 GMT, agcgoss...@aol.com (PUSSSYKATT)
>would have gotten away with it, if not for those meddling kids :
>
>>VILLAGE VOICE
>>by Michael Musto
>>

>>#11. What '70s comedy lady had a lesbian fling with that '70s blond
>>bombshell, making for the oddest showbiz pairing since Fric and Frac?
>
>Lily Tomlin and Farrah Fawcett?

The blond bombshell could be Morgan Fairchild, who (if the "A List" is to be
believed) is capable of a lesbian affair.

FB

Jenny

Jul 10, 2002, 1:52:27 PM7/10/02
In article <20020710104748...@mb-mv.aol.com>, PUSSSYKATT
> #4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment and
> gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she was still
> having her period?

I'm no expert on luxury linens, but I think it's Pratesi. Or something
like that.

> #15. What Oscar-winning actress can be spotted skipping around her bed in a
> ball gown, also laying out her clothes all around the bed and curling up in
> the middle for some bizarre, unexplained ritual?

Kim Basinger?

The One

Jul 10, 2002, 3:33:28 PM7/10/02
"PUSSSYKATT" <agcgoss...@aol.com> wrote in message
> VILLAGE VOICE
> by Michael Musto
>
> #1. What famous African American couple is bi?

Will and Jada...

> #3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?

Ok, I think I'm completely wrong (I at least HOPE I'm wrong) but Aaron
Spelling and Shannen Doherty were the first guess that sprang to mind.

> #4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment and
> gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she was
still
> having her period?

I think Oprah immediately but it wouldn't be surprising that she's not
menopausal, no?

> #5. What legend neglects to tell people that she was once married to a
> military man, but broke it off when she found him in bed with another guy?
> (This casts doubt on her claim to have been a virgin till she was a
certain

> age-or does it?)

Priscilla Presley?

> #7. What TV star who's supposed to be straight (in fact, he dated that
indie
> actress) was once spotted drunk at Les Hommes?

Jimmy Fallon?

> #9. What ex-teen movie cutie slept with that surly superstar and says he's
> got the tiniest known wee-wee in the galaxy (which might explain a lot,
> actually)?

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Alec Baldwin...

> #15. What Oscar-winning actress can be spotted skipping around her bed in
> ball gown, also laying out her clothes all around the bed and curling up
in
> the middle for some bizarre, unexplained ritual?

Regardless of the actual answer, I'm going to say this is Gwynnie...

> #17. What esteemed actor was gleefully puffing on a joint when he walked
up
> the Golden Globes red carpet (and guess what, he also does blow)?

Harrison Ford...

>#19. What Brit starlet refused to do a topless scene in her next movie, but

>not for ethical reasons-she'd just had a boob job and the scars would have
>shown?

Kate Beckinsale?

> #21. What blond comic film actress was so drunk at that downtown hotel
that
> she had to be escorted to her room by an employee?

Cameron Diaz...

> #22. What enduring star's more-than-manager tried to weasel an extra $5000
> out of that recent event for hair and makeup fees, claiming he didn't
> originally know the event was going to be taped for TV (though he did)?
How
> much did he settle for? (Free answer: $1500.)
>
> #23. What same star got $3200 for hair and makeup for another event, but
> actually did her own?
>
> #24. What teen group member was spotted at a party, elegantly licking
white
> powder off his finger?

J.C. of NSYNC?

> #25. What navel-baring actress-turned-singer won't do interviews unless
you
> agree to not bring up her breasts and her ex-boyfriends? Who gives a shit
> about either?

I would say J.Lo but her breasts don't seem to be much of an issue so how
about Jennifer Love Hewitt?

> #28. What scrumptious young actor-a supporting player in one of last
year's
> minor dramas-is terrified people might think he's gay (he's not), though

he
> brazenly showed up at a Britney Spears concert?

Josh Hartnett?

Hmmm, these were...interesting...

Regina
--
Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail to e-mail me
"An author ought to write for the youth of his own generation,

Zephyr8994

Jul 10, 2002, 3:44:33 PM7/10/02
>#1. What famous African American couple is bi?

This is Nick Ashford and Valerie Simpson.

"Effie, we all got pain" from "Dreamgirls"

Kris Baker

Jul 10, 2002, 4:20:46 PM7/10/02

The One wrote in message ...
>"PUSSSYKATT" <agcgoss...@aol.com> wrote

> #5. What legend neglects to tell people that she was once
> married to a military man, but broke it off when she found
> him in bed with another guy? (This casts doubt on her claim
> to have been a virgin till she was a certain age-or does it?)
>
>Priscilla Presley?

Huh? I'm the only one who knows that she was married to
Elvis?

Kris

KazamaSmokers

Jul 10, 2002, 6:26:21 PM7/10/02
> >>#11. What '70s comedy lady had a lesbian fling with that '70s blond
> >>bombshell, making for the oddest showbiz pairing since Fric and Frac?

Let's see... ummm... Bonnie Franklin and Lonnie Anderson.

Keith Moon

Jul 10, 2002, 5:58:06 PM7/10/02
A fling suggests an out of the ordinary occurance. Lily has been with
her girlfriend since before Laugh-In, so any lesbian activity on her
part wouldn't really be a "fling" would it?

On 10 Jul 2002 10:06:50 -0700, Fulla Bulla <Fulla_...@newsguy.com>

Princess Lea

Jul 10, 2002, 8:58:43 PM7/10/02
Carol Burnet and Farrah Fawcett (or Suzanne Sommers)

"KazamaSmokers" <hunt...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Boffman

Jul 10, 2002, 9:21:24 PM7/10/02
>>#3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?

Dick Clark and Connie Francis. Old news. I've known about it for years.

Jess Nevins

Jul 10, 2002, 8:09:55 PM7/10/02

Fulla Bulla wrote:

The Morgan Fairchild-as-bisexual rumors date at least to the time when
MF was very close with Crystal Bernard.

jess

mslinda

Jul 10, 2002, 10:20:14 PM7/10/02
Boffman wrote:

> >>#3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?
>
> Dick Clark and Connie Francis. Old news. I've known about it for years.

50 years ago or more recently?

Linda C.

Kewl Kat

Jul 10, 2002, 10:30:54 PM7/10/02
> > #4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment and
> > gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she was
> still
> > having her period?

I'm thinking Joan Rivers on this one, her talk show is defunct but she
does that fashion (gorgeous) thing for E! I think she can still be
called a talk show diva...

--
Kewl

...proud member of the 'bastions of indie-rock geekitude'...

Decca Dent

Jul 10, 2002, 10:41:42 PM7/10/02

"Kewl Kat" <Kewl_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > #4. What talk-show diva demanded Partisi sheets for a hotel segment
and
> > > gorgeously left them covered in blood from her period? Who knew she
was
> > still
> > > having her period?
>
> I'm thinking Joan Rivers on this one, her talk show is defunct but she
> does that fashion (gorgeous) thing for E! I think she can still be
> called a talk show diva...

I believe the *still-menstruating* clause easily overrides the dubious
*talk-show-diva* categorization in ruling out Ms. Rivers for this one.

Ambrose Meineke

Jul 10, 2002, 11:06:52 PM7/10/02

"Kewl Kat" <Kewl_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Isn't Joan a little old for periods?

Podkayne Fries

Jul 10, 2002, 11:08:47 PM7/10/02
On 10 Jul 2002 15:26:21 -0700, hunt...@earthlink.net (KazamaSmokers)
wrote:

>Let's see... ummm... Bonnie Franklin and Lonnie Anderson.

I wackyparsed this as "Bonnie Franklin and Louie Anderson" and damn
near lost my dinner.

--
Regards, Podkayne Fries
"Anything worth having is worth cheating for." - W.C. Fields

Big J

Jul 10, 2002, 10:58:34 PM7/10/02
"Ambrose Meineke" <Ambrose...@hotmail.com> wrote in

Unless she bleeds dust.

Big J

-----

http://www.usenet.com

Kewl Kat

Jul 10, 2002, 11:28:45 PM7/10/02

well that's my point, it says 'who knew she was still having her period'
I certainly would have thought not...

teerio

Jul 10, 2002, 11:31:36 PM7/10/02
On 10 Jul 2002 21:58:34 -0500, Big J <bi...@myrealbox.com> wrote:

>"Ambrose Meineke" <Ambrose...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

>> "Kewl Kat" <Kewl_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I'm thinking Joan Rivers on this one, her talk show is defunct but she
>>> does that fashion (gorgeous) thing for E! I think she can still be
>>> called a talk show diva...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kewl
>>>
>>> ...proud member of the 'bastions of indie-rock geekitude'...
>>
>> Isn't Joan a little old for periods?
>
>Unless she bleeds dust.
>
>Big J

Joan "Andromeda Strain" Rivers?

mslinda

Jul 10, 2002, 11:31:29 PM7/10/02
Big J wrote:

> "Ambrose Meineke" <Ambrose...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

> > "Kewl Kat" <Kewl_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I'm thinking Joan Rivers on this one, her talk show is defunct but she
> >> does that fashion (gorgeous) thing for E! I think she can still be
> >> called a talk show diva...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Kewl
> >>
> >> ...proud member of the 'bastions of indie-rock geekitude'...
> >
> > Isn't Joan a little old for periods?
>
> Unless she bleeds dust.
>
> Big J

Or silicone. Or Botox.

Linda C.

Decca Dent

Jul 10, 2002, 11:39:44 PM7/10/02

"Big J" <bi...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

> "Ambrose Meineke" <Ambrose...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>

> > "Kewl Kat" <Kewl_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I'm thinking Joan Rivers on this one, her talk show is defunct but she
> >> does that fashion (gorgeous) thing for E! I think she can still be
> >> called a talk show diva...
> >>
> >> --
> >> Kewl
> >>
> >> ...proud member of the 'bastions of indie-rock geekitude'...
> >
> > Isn't Joan a little old for periods?
>
> Unless she bleeds dust.

Incidentally, how can everybody be so sure it's *menstrual* blood? Did they
sniff the sheets? Maybe Joan's stitches burst at the seams.

Jason Lane

Jul 11, 2002, 12:07:27 AM7/11/02
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:09:55 -0500, Jess Nevins
<jjne...@ix.netcom.com> wrotd:

Can someone please post a working URL for The A List? The last one
didn't work.

Ambrose Meineke

Jul 11, 2002, 12:47:20 AM7/11/02

"Kewl Kat" <Kewl_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Ah, now I see. Sorry, my brain's not working right today. I think it's the
humidity.
Ambrose

AKA

Jul 11, 2002, 2:24:31 AM7/11/02

Ambrose Meineke <Ambrose...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
Joan is a little old for eons.

turner arrington

Jul 11, 2002, 2:43:37 AM7/11/02
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:33:28 -0400, "The One"
<zom...@nospam.ix.netcom.com> would have gotten away with it, if not
for those meddling kids :

>> #3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?
>
>Ok, I think I'm completely wrong (I at least HOPE I'm wrong) but Aaron
>Spelling and Shannen Doherty were the first guess that sprang to mind.

Wasn't just you, actually. M. Spelling was my very first thought.
But I still think it's DEK and Calista, since everyone was sure they
were, anyway.

turner

Shep1900

Jul 11, 2002, 7:22:20 AM7/11/02
>>> #3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?

How about Bochco and Kim Delaney?
(even though it probably _is_ DEK and Calista)

Jess Nevins

Jul 11, 2002, 8:06:11 AM7/11/02

scooter34

Jul 11, 2002, 9:11:32 AM7/11/02
> >> #3. What married TV mastermind slept with his dysfunctional star?
> >
> >Ok, I think I'm completely wrong (I at least HOPE I'm wrong) but Aaron
> >Spelling and Shannen Doherty were the first guess that sprang to mind.
>
> Wasn't just you, actually. M. Spelling was my very first thought.
> But I still think it's DEK and Calista, since everyone was sure they
> were, anyway.
>
> turner

Or DEK and Gina Gershon? She was in "Snoops" and it was widely
rumoured she "auditioned" for the part.

zola

Jul 11, 2002, 9:34:37 AM7/11/02
<snip>

> #12. What TV expert lives with her girlfriend, and, by the way, supposedly
> made her initial nut by ripping off one of her lesbian pals?

Suze Orman for sure...

Boodikka1

Jul 11, 2002, 12:31:09 PM7/11/02
>How about Bochco and Kim Delaney?

Bochco and Kim Delaney isn't ever going to happen....Barbara Bosson is more
Kim's speed.

RobbGrn

Jul 11, 2002, 8:42:23 PM7/11/02
>#2. What old-time actor, when he has to wear a wig in a movie, has them put
>it on over his wig, rather than take the thing off and let anyone know it's a
>fake? (As if they'd think it isn't.)

This is Charlton Heston, definitely

dan.

Jul 11, 2002, 10:47:24 PM7/11/02
Are you saying that one of my fave tv babes Kim Delaney is an FOD? It's the
first I've heard of that.

dan

"Boodikka1" <bood...@aol.com> wrote in message

Fulla Bulla

Jul 11, 2002, 11:07:37 PM7/11/02
In article <0rrX8.21991$Iu6.1...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>, "dan."
says...

FOD refers to gay men. Just call Kim Delaney what she is...a
screaming dyke.

FB

turner arrington

Jul 12, 2002, 12:40:20 AM7/12/02
On 11 Jul 2002 06:34:37 -0700, zola...@hotmail.com (zola) would have

gotten away with it, if not for those meddling kids :

><snip>

Are we absolutely sure it's not Martha Stewart? Maybe I've read all
those unauthorized biographies one too many times, but she's got a
long-standing funny ideas about intellectual property.

Which isn't to that I don't think Suze Orman is a big old les. My
mother can tell she's a big old les.

turner

GO8GO

Jul 12, 2002, 10:38:25 AM7/12/02
<<Are you saying that one of my fave tv babes Kim Delaney is an FOD? It's the
first I've heard of that.>>

Stories go way back to when she was the sweet young ingenue Jenny on "All My
Children".