Hatcher Romancing James Macari

Rick in Oz

Jun 12, 2005, 3:25:56 AM6/12/05
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/59922004.htm

Desperate Housewives Teri Hatcher Romancing James Macari
June 11, 2005, 5:56:58

HATCHER EXPLAINS PHOTOGRAPHER 'ROMANCE'

TV beauty TERI HATCHER's latest love interest has been revealed - although
the actress insists photographer JAMES MACARI is just a friend.

The DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES star hit the headlines last month (MAY05) when she
was photographed leaving a New York nightspot, holding hands with Macari,
leading to speculation the brunette actress had finally found love.

Hatcher insists, "James was referred to as 'boy toy' and 'tattooed guy'. We
did meet on a GLAMOUR shoot and I thought he was really nice.

"Then when I was in New York I went out with a guy friend of mine and I
called him, because we had a good time at the shoot, to say, 'Hey, come and
join us.'

Jim and I walked out of the club together. Walking across a busy New York
street I'd take a girlfriend's hand, I'd take EMERSON's (Hatcher's daughter)
hand, so we grabbed hands from a distance, literally like one finger and
that was on the front page.

"I would call us friends, but friends who are so new I don't even know how
to spell his last name.

"I felt horrible for him - he doesn't deserve to be thrown into the middle
of my crap. I wish my love life was exciting as everyone saying it is."

rick_...@hotmail.com

Jun 12, 2005, 4:17:19 AM6/12/05
If Tish held someones hand, and the paparazzi put that on the cover of
a magazine, would that be news Teri?

They would sell so many copies of that magazine, that it would in fact
pay them, to pay her 14 million dollars probably just to do it!

But you don't see her doing it.

rick_...@hotmail.com

Jun 12, 2005, 4:18:28 AM6/12/05
And by the way, is Eva going out with Tony Parks? Is that her steady
beau?