OT: Sad To The Point Of Suicide

The Original Lisa Pease

Jul 8, 2007, 5:45:40 PM7/8/07
My name is Lisa Pease. I feel like committing suicide. I already
spent more than a year in an expensive private mental hospital in
Maryland. It didn't help.

The straw that is breaking the camel's back for me is that too few
people are visiting my pro - Kennedy Family web site.

www.realhistoryarchives.com

I want the world to know about the conspiracy that killed those two
poor Kennedy brothers. In the posts I've made to this group for five
years, I've tried to work the conspiracy into our conversations about
actors and singers.

I am clinically depressed over the recent break-up of my sexual
relationship with a regular on "Dancing With The Stars." I feel so
sad about it that I will give away his unlisted land line number so
some lucky girl can replace me.

(818) 828 - 4040

Oh, God. Please help. I'm having trouble getting out of this chair
that's in front of my Internet.

Oo - oo - ooh ! I must be nice to you guys on the way out of this
horrible life. I am telling you the name that goes with that land
line number: Ian Ziering. (pronounced EYE - un). Goodbye, world.
The E-mail address I used to set up this Google account five years ago
has expired, sadly. You can E-mail me now at:

lpe...@gte.net

mary...@rcn.com

Jul 8, 2007, 5:55:59 PM7/8/07
I tried the number, and it was disconnected.

Email me and we can talk. I want to connect.

mary...@rcn.com

Jul 8, 2007, 6:02:29 PM7/8/07
I think Anne Landers opined that suicide was a permanent solution to
temporary problems.

Let it go. Take a deep breath, and relax. Pace like a tiger in a
cage, but this too shall pass - you know it will. Just don't do
anything stupid.

Go to bed with a cool washcloth on your forehead. Tomorrow will look
brighter.

Message has been deleted

MC

Jul 8, 2007, 6:11:18 PM7/8/07
In article <1183931140....@e16g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,

The Original Lisa Pease <pha...@pcmla.com> wrote:

> I will give away his unlisted land line number so
> some lucky girl can replace me.
>
> (818) 828 - 4040

I just did a reverse lookup search and it says this is a mobile number
not a land line.

--

"Anybody can direct. There are only 11 good writers."
‹ Mel Brooks

The Original Lisa Pease

Jul 8, 2007, 6:38:21 PM7/8/07
On Jul 8, 2:55 pm, "marybo...@verizon.net" <marybo...@rcn.com> wrote:
> I tried the number, and it was disconnected.
>
> Email me and we can talk. I want to connect.

Please E-mail me at

lpease @

gte.net

I did it like that so Google won't hide it.

Please put the following name somewhere, anywhere in your subject
line:

Di Eugenio

Hs is my recently deceased psychotherapist, and I like to keep his
name going and going inside my mind.

The Original Lisa Pease

Jul 8, 2007, 7:29:16 PM7/8/07
On Jul 8, 3:06 pm, Dwayne <dwa...@notwayne.4u> wrote:
> This can't be for real, can it?
>
> Honey, I don't know if this is serious, but if it is, listen to me:
>
> Nobody is worth killing yourself over. Not even Ian Ziering.
>
> Yes, he's a hottie. Yes, he's impossibly cute. And has a hard body.

You're missing the big picture. Mr. Ziering looks so handsome in a
suit and tie.

Do your sexual fantasies ever include a suit and tie ? Or do you
simply focus on his superficial "hard body ?"

Oh, God, my strange predilections doom me to suicide. Nobody can
understand how I feel precisely.

> Believe me, I know. I've shot more loads fantasizing about him than I
> can count. I went through so many boxes of Kleenex back when 90210
> was one that I considered buying stock in the company. I've had
> impure thoughts about him that would make even a hardcore porn writer
> blush. Let's just say he's one of the few guys I would gladly give a
> rimjob to. Okay? You get the picture.
>
> So sweetie, believe me, you and I are in the same boat. We both adore
> this guy. Just don't kill yourself over him, ok??
>
> Call the suicide hotline in your city if this is for real.
>
> Wayne- Hide quoted text -

the_dawggie

Jul 8, 2007, 8:17:08 PM7/8/07

I've come to realize that people are not what you think they
are. Cyberhive has it right that love should not exist, cannot
exist.

You are on your own in life. Thems the facts. I think I've only seen
one case of real love in my life, and visited the two folk involved
last xmas ...they seem to like their grandkids better than each other
I guess these days.

Me, I loved and lost when I was 18. Yes it messed me up to the
point I'm now 40 and have not had one since. Friends yes,
relationship no. So it's all overrated and I'd not worry about it.

You are not alone. Virtual realationships are better.

Red

Jul 8, 2007, 9:16:39 PM7/8/07

I heard from very reliable sources that Ian Ziering is in love with
you!

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 8, 2007, 9:25:20 PM7/8/07
Ted Kennedy sure does know how to swim.
cuhulin

Lisa

Jul 12, 2007, 10:45:46 PM7/12/07
On Jul 8, 3:55 pm, "marybo...@verizon.net" <marybo...@rcn.com> wrote:
> I tried the number, and it was disconnected.
>
> Email me and we can talk. I want to connect.

This guy is an impersonator. I, the REAL Lisa Pease (who you can only
contact through my site, not this newsgroup) am not now and have never
been suicidal.

Ignore this jerk.

You can find my real email at my blog - http://realhistoryarchives.blogspot.com.

senator...@yahoo.com

Sep 8, 2007, 9:26:29 PM9/8/07
On Jul 12, 7:45 pm, Lisa <lisa.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 8, 3:55 pm, "marybo...@verizon.net" <marybo...@rcn.com> wrote:
>
> > I tried the number, and it was disconnected.
>
> > Email me and we can talk. I want to connect.
>
> This guy is an impersonator. I, the REAL Lisa Pease (who you can only
> contact through my site, not this newsgroup) am not now and have never
> been suicidal.
>
> Ignore this jerk.

You are the jerk, Lisa Pease. The land line number for Ian Ziering
that you posted earlier in this thread is, in fact, his land line.
Whoever reads this had better avoid dialing (323) 828 - 4040. The
voicemail message does not identify Ian, but private detective John
Grogan (based in Van Nuys and holder of the web site johngrogan.com)
tells me the phone number is registered to him.

The Threat Management Unit of the LAPD should start a file for Lisa
Pease, who lives in the Mar Vista section of Los Angeles. She is only
ten miles away from Mr. Ziering, with whom she is obsessed. Her
suicidal phase proves how dangerous she is. Mark Chapman also went
through a suicidal phase before he shot John Lennon.

Who here knows somebody in the LAPD Threat Management Unit ? I
don't. Before I start mingling at law enforcement social events on
Saturday night, I have to buy groceries. Must go do that now.