JANET CHARLTON 12/19 **BLIND ITEM**

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Dec 20, 2006, 5:48:26 AM12/20/06
http://janetcharltonshollywood.com/....
This A-list actor has a bachelor pad in the valley that swings in all
directions. It's fully loaded with pool, game room, gym, basketball
court etc. Recently word got out among the guys that he was having a
party and one friend invited a new guy in town. The new dude was
thrilled to be invited to a big star's home to hang out with him and
his famous buddies. Imagine his shock when he walked up to the house
and rang the bell and the host answered the door stark naked! The
bigtime actor casually explained they were having a game of "naked
basketball." The newcomer looked around and noted the group was all
male and all nude! No girls allowed! He made an excuse to quickly
depart and won't soon forget that naked basketball party.

Cheryl Greer

Dec 20, 2006, 8:08:44 AM12/20/06
In article <1166611706.9...@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
agcbli...@yahoo.com wrote:

Sounds like Rock Hudson to me!

cheryl

--
"I've met the man in the street, and he's a cunt."
--Sid Vicious

lschn...@aol.com

Dec 20, 2006, 8:11:47 AM12/20/06

I vote Georgie boy

SyVyN11

Dec 20, 2006, 9:02:03 AM12/20/06

"Cheryl Greer" <vic...@pitt.edu> wrote in message

Sounds like TOM OOZE to me.

edonline

Dec 20, 2006, 9:35:31 AM12/20/06

"SyVyN11" <syv...@peoplepc.com> wrote in message

I remember reading an item about a month ago about a male celeb who had
either just moved into a new place or had it redone and he bragged about all
of the amenities -- gym, regulation size basketball court, etc. Can't
remember who it was though....

sally...@hotmail.com

Dec 20, 2006, 9:40:29 AM12/20/06

Matthew mcconaughey ?

JennyB

Dec 20, 2006, 9:40:51 AM12/20/06
Yeah, except Ooze is too short to even make a granny shot. How about
Leo or Mark Wahlberg (I think he's short too, but he's into b-ball)?

--Jen

mc

Dec 20, 2006, 9:51:52 AM12/20/06

For some reason Jamie Foxx comes to mind.

mc

Day

Dec 20, 2006, 12:20:45 PM12/20/06

<sally...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He was my first guess.

m~elizabeth

Dec 20, 2006, 2:28:21 PM12/20/06

<agcbli...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I really want to say Leonardo Di Caprio...so I will. LDC.

JFlexer

Dec 20, 2006, 3:31:08 PM12/20/06
<lschn...@aol.com> wrote in message

I think Clooney's pad is on the LA side of the hill, not the Valley side...
but I thought it was him to. I remember doing a walk/hike in the hills with
a friend and he pointed it out as we walked past...

--
-J

** Keeper of Bette Midler and Betty Buckley **

"Jesus saves sinners...and redeems them for valuable prizes!"

Message has been deleted

CherylO

Dec 20, 2006, 8:59:32 PM12/20/06

<lschn...@aol.com> wrote in message

Clooney was the first person I thoguht of as well.

Cheryl

Tops...@aol.com

Dec 20, 2006, 10:22:25 PM12/20/06

Jamie Foxx Says Sorry After Naked Basketball Antics

Tuesday, 3 Aug 2004
Ali star Jamie Foxx is planning to buy his neighbors gift baskets - to
apologize for his friends playing a game of nude basketball. The
comedian, notorious for his love of throwing parties at his California
mansion, left his neighbors far from being impressed when they caught a
glimpse of his pals shooting hoops naked. He says, "To all my
neighbors, I just want to say that I'm sorry and I'm sending gift
baskets to you for all the wrong I've done. We used to play nude
basketball in the back - for clinical reasons, to release the soul.
Part of my fence was down and I didn't know that the lady and her
family was there. I wasn't there at the time...but what got me was how
long they looked for. I've been watching you guys for hours back there.
I want it to stop!'"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
>From Time.com:
Foxx's performance is flawless, and off the buzz for Ray, he is already
rolling in new, high-quality scripts, the first of which, Collateral,
has already opened. "Will Smith is at the front of the conveyor belt,"
he says, "but I'm carving my own little slot. My professional life
ain't bad." Neither is his other life. Foxx splits time between his
L.A. and Las Vegas homes, trailed by a large group of friends. "We play
music together, write songs, read scripts, hang with girls, play
basketball." (Sometimes he combines activities; a recent headline
blared, FOXX SAYS SORRY FOR NAKED BASKETBALL ANTICS.)