3 A.M. GIRLS 06/26 **BLIND ITEM**

PUSSS...@aol.com

Jun 26, 2006, 10:53:50 AM6/26/06
3 A.M. GIRLS/Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley
WHICH party-loving Yank showed a decided lack of table manners by
throwing upon the table at a members-only club during a visit to the UK
a few weeks ago? Bet she wouldn't do that at her hotel.

WIZZY

Jun 26, 2006, 11:09:18 AM6/26/06

Ummm.....Madrid Days-Inn?

JAH

Jun 27, 2006, 6:21:42 AM6/27/06

Does that mean she threw up or jumped on the table?

JAH

Net Crimes & Misdemeanors
netcrimes.net
2nd edition NOW OUT!!
haltabuse.org

Wee Bit Strange

Jun 27, 2006, 7:05:10 AM6/27/06

Either the 3am Girls have stolen this blurb from this month's PopBitch
newsletter (changing a few details here and there) or Paris Hilton is
so desperate to compete with Lindsay that's she, too, has begun barfing
on restaurant tables. "Vomit's so, like, hot. It's so, like, way hotter
than the body's excreta." :-/

"Lindsay Lohan was eating at the Spotted Pig gastropub in New York
recently. She and her friends had commandeered the private room. When
the group left, staff found that someone had vomited all over the room.
Cue a frantic rush to clean up ready for the next reservation. And so
poor Chelsea Clinton and friends sat down to dinner, with the room
still stinking of bleach and ammonia."

--Amy

Messalina

Jun 27, 2006, 11:32:39 AM6/27/06

Even without this backup article, this BI screams Lohan.

Mez

Kris Baker

Jun 27, 2006, 6:21:50 PM6/27/06

"Wee Bit Strange" <wee_bit...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

There's one problem with this BI. You can't mix bleach and
ammonia without causing toxic fumes..

Kris

Message has been deleted

Jun 27, 2006, 6:40:05 PM6/27/06

does lohan own a hotel? to me sounded like hilton..... although she is
more socialite than starlet..... she is in a few films

Big J

Jun 27, 2006, 7:05:22 PM6/27/06
"Kris Baker" <kris....@prodigyy.net> wrote in news:2ciog.109536$H71.12609
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

I agree. I took it to mean that they wiped the table down with a bleach
solution and used ammonia to clean the floor.

Big J

-----

Messalina

Jun 27, 2006, 7:28:14 PM6/27/06

I took that to mean she wouldn't do that at the hotel where she was
staying.

Mez

Jun 27, 2006, 7:48:48 PM6/27/06

oh ok.... i didn't read it that way but certainly possible..... and
then the other blurb would fir