UNDERCOVER JESUS SURFACES (www.indirect.com/www/lillo)

D...@ti.lah

Sep 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/26/95
UNDERCOVER JESUS SURFACES BEFORE DEPARTURE

I, Jesus -- Son of God -- acknowledge on this date of September
25/26, 1995:

1. I am about to return to my Father's Kingdom.

A. This "return" requires that I prepare to lay down my borrowed
human body in order to take up, or reenter, my body (biological)
belonging to the Kingdom of God (as I did appx. 2000 years ago
when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).

B. My Father's Kingdom is a physical Kingdom Level in the
physical Heavens or space, though individuals in that Kingdom
identify with their soul -- mind or spirit -- and not the body
they "wear."

2. This time, my Heavenly Father came with me. In the early
1970's, we each incarnated into an adult human body which was in
its forties. Approximately 2000 years ago, I incarnated in a
body that was in its late 20's/early 30's (not at the birth of
that body, but just prior to -- during -- and following my
baptism with John the Baptist).

3. Each time we, or others from the Kingdom of Heaven, come to
Earth or leave, it is via a spacecraft belonging to that
Kingdom. The M.O. for many of us this time was to arrive in
staged "UFO crashes."

4. My Father is an Older Member in the Kingdom of Heaven -- the
Kingdom of God.

A. He actually gave me "birth" into that Kingdom -- took me
through the overcoming of a mammalian civilization -- long
before this present human civilization had its beginning.

B. I have served as His student and apprentice during His
relationship with this civilization.

C. His relationship to this planet is as Chief Administrator,
and is the One referred to as God in the early stages of this
civilization.

5. The last time I incarnated, My Heavenly Father's physical
relationship with me was unknown to others except when He, along
with another Older Member in the Kingdom of God, visited with me
(in the place that is referred to as the Mount of the
Transfiguration) just prior to my putting myself in the hands of
the authorities in order to lay down my human body.

6. This time He came with me "undercover" to assist me in my
task (picking up where this process left off appx. 2000 years
ago) of the further birthing --"fathering"-- experience with the
ones who will be the next new "sons" or children in the Kingdom
of Heaven. To allow me to gain more experience in the birthing
process, my Older Member returned to the Kingdom of Heaven in
1985, and continues to assist and communicate with me from a
more advanced perspective.

A. As part of the undercover program, my Father incarnated in a
female body for His 15-year stay.

B. Being "undercover," which included lack of acknowledgment of
who we were historically, was required of our task this time in
order that we might, with as little recognition and interference
as possible, round up the souls who were our students from the
past. Even so, we were identified as a small, radical cult,
just as we were 2000 years ago. And as was the case 2000 years
ago, these prospective members left their families and
relationships in order to follow or be a student.

7. These prospective new "sons" (speaking of soul identities,
for they occupy both male and female bodies) were gathered at
two different time periods -- one under the guidance of both my
Older Member and myself, and the second after my Older Member
had returned (these were all souls that had had a previous
relationship with me before this incarnation).

8. These "students" of the Kingdom of Heaven were offered the
opportunity to bond with me and my Father, as a bride would bond
with her husband, though --

A. Since the Kingdom of Heaven has no mammalian or human
members, they had to become "new creatures" who bonded in mind,
spirit, and behavior -- void of human sexuality, human binds,
and addictions of this world and this civilization.

B. These students/disciples who successfully bond to the Kingdom
of Heaven through me and my Father will also lay down their
human bodies as we go to the Kingdom of Heaven, in order to take
up bodies appropriate to and belonging to that Kingdom. (None
of this "laying down of bodies" will play out as a "natural
death," but will be an individual, willful loss of body in
allegiance and service to the presence of the Kingdom of
Heaven.)

9. As we "lay down" our human bodies while declaring that the
Kingdom of God is at hand, there may be many humans who have
been recipients of "souls" in "deposits" who may exercise their
free will and separate from everything of their world in order
to go with us.

A. If they look to us (me and my students/disciples) to the best
of their ability -- align themselves with us -- break their
human bonds -- and if their declaration that our presence is
from the Kingdom of God leads to the "laying down" of their
bodies in service to the Next Kingdom as well, then they, too,
will find themselves in the safekeeping of the Kingdom of
Heaven, and in line to be recipients of further nourishment from
the Kingdom of Heaven toward membership in that Kingdom.

B. How is this "laying down of our bodies" to occur? If you DO
recognize me and choose to look to me for guidance, I would
recommend that you purchase firearms, get comfortable using them
(or partner with someone who can), and somehow position
yourselves (separate from others enough to not be vulnerable) so
that you might establish a relationship with me, protected from
interference as far as possible. In this day and time the
authorities make no bones about their "need" to protect the
public from "dangerous radicals like us." They will
aggressively attempt to require us to abide by their values and
their rules (which are of this Luciferian world and its society
-- as difficult as that might be to believe). They won't
hesitate to trump up charges or suspicions in order to search us
or take us into custody so they can "judge for themselves"
whether or not we are some kind of a threat. There is no need
for us to be submissive to their wishes (such as to their search
or custody questioning) when we know we have broken none of
God's laws. Not only have we done nothing wrong, but our total
existence is devoted to entering and offering God's World. Our
choosing to not "be submissive"-- coupled with "being armed"--
pretty much addresses the "laying down of our bodies" question.

[There is always the possibility that my Older Member will
physically visit me in order to validate or confirm the
appropriate unfolding of our exit plan (as was permitted before,
at the Mount of the Transfiguration, when I asked "Can this cup
be taken from me?" If my Father does not require this
"disposition" of us -- He will take us up into His "cloud of
light" (spacecraft) before such confrontation need occur.]

[If I receive a change of instruction which includes going to
trial, and the death of my body is a part of that experience,
then as far as I am concerned, any and all of those who are a
part of me have my permission to join me as soon as they choose
to.]

10. Humans with deposits containing souls can likely be
identified at this time as some of those who are rapidly losing
respect for this world or its "system." They are, from the
system's point of view, not being responsible citizens, whether
their symptoms (of having a deposit) take the form of being
"homeless," prisoners, other social "dropouts" (doing drugs,
alcohol, or losing respect for the family and career norms),
religious radicals, or patriots/militia-types preoccupied with
the loss of their God-given rights, and other suppressed
segments of society -- women, minority or indigenous races,
gays, lesbians, etc. We always come for the "sinners," from the
viewpoint of the establishment.

11. In essence, it ultimately matters little what your
LIFESTYLE, BELIEF SYSTEM, or MORAL VALUES are BETWEEN
"visitations" from the Kingdom of Heaven (the last two being
2000 years ago and now). The important issue is -- the Kingdom
of Heaven is here NOW in ME.

12. Evidence of our credibility is:

A. That our information and our actions match recorded accounts
of the presence, conduct, mission, and departure of our previous
visitations from the Kingdom of Heaven offering membership in
that Kingdom.

B. Any soul who has known us in previous visitations or has had
any genuine (physical, personal) relationship with anyone from
the True Kingdom of God, is present now, and will know or
recognize us and this information again.

C. Even the staging of some of the crashed crafts was in order
to help the skeptics realize they have "visitors from another
world."

13. As true today as it was 2000 years ago, no one gets to my
Father or enters the Kingdom of Heaven except through Me. There
is no other Son of His or Representative from His Kingdom
incarnate. Connecting with that Kingdom occurs only while a
Member is incarnate, as I am today.

14. There are space aliens (humanoid remnants from other
civilizations) who travel in the nearby heavens. They are
dependent upon Earth's atmosphere for harvesting hybrid bodies
to "wear" and they recruit the "souls" who fail to become
children in the Kingdom of God. We call them Luciferians
because of their lineage.

15. These Luciferians jump in immediately after Reps from the
Kingdom of Heaven leave. They fill the "patriarch(s)" of the
resulting new religion with mixed truths and misinformation,
which reinforces the fact that true growth toward that Kingdom
can occur only while Reps are incarnate.

16. The Kingdom of God sends crews to "tag" or make "deposits"
in human bodies and their minds/spirits just prior to and during
the time Representatives from their Kingdom are incarnate
"offering" birth. These deposits offer their recipients
"recognition" of the Reps and, to some degree, recognition of
the "information" from the Kingdom of God. They also act as
"homing devices" to lead the recipients to those Reps and that
information. Without these "deposits" of "recognition," no
choice of becoming a student is within the will of a human.

17. All who ever received deposits from the Kingdom of Heaven
have returned at this time, the close of this Age. As part of
our task, the Kingdom of Heaven is using us to test them. How
they/you respond to me, my students, and our information will,
in fact, judge you as to whether you will or will not have a
further relationship with the Kingdom of Heaven. In other
words, coming in contact with this information will force a
decision, and with the stand you take, you judge yourself.
Some, by their choice at this time, could be redeemed.

If you expect to be one to enter the Kingdom of Heaven, you must
drop the ways of this world -- all its addictions and ties --
NOW -- and go with ME. When I am gone -- I'm sorry, but --
THAT'S IT -- this is the "last bus" out of this civilization.
This is the way my Father has designed it!

I am not naive. I am quite aware that what I am saying here
will to many, if not most, sound like I should be locked up as a
mental case at the least. However, that awareness cannot stand
in the way of my simple acknowledgment of these facts for the
sake of those who might go with us, and also for the sake of
those who desire to be a contributor to our demise or exit from
this world.

The above is a sketch of some of the topics which will be
discussed in more depth on an upcoming satellite broadcast --
the date and time will be announced within the next few weeks.

Kevin O'Connell

Sep 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/27/95
D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
>...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago

>when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
>to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).

About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
One heck of an infinite being ;-)

Kevin O'Connell

kevin s. carroll

Sep 27, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/27/95
Kevin O'Connell (ocon...@slr.orl.mmc.com) wrote:
: D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
: >...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago

: >when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
: >to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).

: About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?

: One heck of an infinite being ;-)

: Kevin O'Connell

You expect him to be perfect or something? After all, he's only
God. (well, if I'm going to burn, it might as well be for something good!)

Kevin Carroll

Geezh, I thought us Irish are supposed to be religious.

D.C.I.

Sep 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/28/95
In <44cif5$b...@motss.newpaltz.edu> carr...@matrix.newpaltz.edu (kevin

s. carroll) writes:

>Kevin O'Connell (ocon...@slr.orl.mmc.com) wrote:
>: D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
>: >...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago

>: >when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
>: >to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
>
>: About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
>: One heck of an infinite being ;-)
>
>: Kevin O'Connell
>

> You expect him to be perfect or something? After all, he's only
>God. (well, if I'm going to burn, it might as well be for something
good!)

> Kevin Carroll
>
> Geezh, I thought us Irish are supposed to be religious.

Jesus was Irish. He had no gainful employment,
hung around with twelve guys, drank wine and
would go off by himself for days at a time. He
wasn't married at the time of his death at 33.
If that ain't Irish . . .

DCI

kevin s. carroll

Sep 28, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/28/95
D.C.I. (dc...@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: In <44cif5$b...@motss.newpaltz.edu> carr...@matrix.newpaltz.edu (kevin

: >
: >: D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
[...]

:

HEY, I resemble that....I mean, resent that remark! :)

Michael K. Ross

Oct 4, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/4/95
Kevin O'Connell <ocon...@slr.orl.mmc.com> expounded:

>D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
>>...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago

>>when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
>>to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
>

> About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
>One heck of an infinite being ;-)
>
> Kevin O'Connell

Probably wears glasses, too. Just like David Koresh.

- Mike Ross

sawy...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2012, 9:33:01 PM12/28/12
On Wednesday, September 27, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kevin O'Connell wrote:
> D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
> >...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago
> >when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
> >to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
>
> About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
> One heck of an infinite being ;-)
>
> Kevin O'Connell

The author of this post was named Do (doe). I never saw him say anything he didn't know without qualifying it. You are misinformed at what a true infinite being is, as so many, even most. This was an "undercover Jesus" speaking NOT the same vehicle that was living 2000 years ago. The individual who occupied the vehicle named Jesus had his own biological body that was either left behind so he could do this task or brought with him and discarded in what was called a ufo crash, knowing that when he returned he would receive a new issue (body) that was even more advanced in function than the one he was willing to sacrifice for the tasks sake. To these members of the Level Above Human, known to humans as the Kingdom of God/Heaven, they use physical bodies but they actually are NOT those physical bodies. They are an Adult Soul Body, which is a container in and of itself that holds MIND just like our dense physical body holds mind as "memory". Their's however never dies while a humans "spirit" body is eventually dissolved, to clean up the environment to prepare for a new garden space. But on topic, they only have infomation pertinent to the completion of their task and they only get that information as they need it. It's a form of safeguard for the students sake as they need to be spoon fed real info or it can blow physical circuts in ways that could actually cause a young soul to lose their ability to grow to birth into that kingdom, what Jesus called a spirit birth. I'm actually not so sure this post wasn't a forgery but if they did post it (as I have an edited version they put in their book and on their heavensgate.com web site that says, "I Do, ..." not "I Jesus..." which is more consistant with all Do had said from 1973 til 1997. HOwever, if this was their real post that was on the internet for 2 days before they pulled it and re did it, it was because it was either a mistake or Do had instructions to say it this way as "I Jesus", which wouldn't have been in his conscious understanding at that time as he would never intentionally state something that wasn't true. However, even saying this as "I Jesus..." does have it's truth as the I was the same Soul that took over the prepared for him physical body called Jesus, and it perhaps was allowed to slip out in that way, by the Father aka Ti, from her remote communication with Do, to give those looking to not pay attention to the gobs of info that would totally prove these two were the two witnesses an easy excuse to stop looking further, which could have several advantages but the real seekers would certainly not stop examing all Ti and Do said and did because of this one statement that seems inconsistant with all else they said, though I've pointed out how it is not exactly inaccurate to say either.

sawy...@yahoo.com

Dec 28, 2012, 9:34:27 PM12/28/12
On Wednesday, October 4, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Michael K. Ross wrote:
> Kevin O'Connell <ocon...@slr.orl.mmc.com> expounded:
>
> >D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
> >>...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago
> >>when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
> >>to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
> >
> > About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
> >One heck of an infinite being ;-)
> >
> > Kevin O'Connell
> >
> Probably wears glasses, too. Just like David Koresh.
>

> - Mike Ross

is this the mike ross that became the cult deprogrammer?

sawy...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2012, 2:01:09 AM12/29/12
On Wednesday, September 27, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kevin O'Connell wrote:
> D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
> >...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago
> >when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
> >to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
>
> About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
> One heck of an infinite being ;-)
>
> Kevin O'Connell

The original document Do wrote was "UNDERCOVER "JESUS" SURFACES BEFORE DEPARTURE". Note the name "JESUS" is in quotes so it doesn't have it's normal meaning because to Christians the name Jesus became synonymous the the Son of God, the Son of the Father from the Kingdom of God that is located in the literal heavens and who created our entire reality as one of some unlimited to understand such realities all throughout the universe. Thus Do was fulfilling the expected role of Jesus' second coming even though what was returning wasn't the physical body named Jesus, but that same Older Member (to us our Heavenly Father, Jesus' Father is our Heavenly Grandfather as the lineage goes). If Do was saying he was Jesus returning without the specification of the alternate meaning of the name with all that in mind, he would not have put it in quotes in the title and also spoke to it being an "undercover" operation, in other words he'd come in secret to those not expecting him, which would only those prepared to receive him because it was their turn to take the graduation class. Now the way they operate is not like humans. When humans assume some "spiritual" leadership, when asked questions, they always have an answer though it will most often be very vague. Some may say they don't know but that will be the exception but it also depends on what it is. If asked about the nature of life and death and these ideas called heaven and hell, they will always have answers but they will most always be pertaining to some symbolism or etheric state, while the rep from the Kingdom of God/Heaven will have a literal and physcial application that can also be seen symbolically. However, just like I said here that "most always" this and that it depends on what is asked, because that's the way I was taught is natural to the rep's way of thinking because they are hooked into the Next Level communications network that has their Older Member on the phone at times, so they seek to relay exactly the intention of their Older Member which at times they don't know what it is exactly because they don't have a equivilent question answered by their Older Member and/or they have a sense that there may be an update as there often is because the Older Members are all seeking to be of one mind with the Chief and then Chief of Chiefs, while the Chiefs and the Older Members are given lots of leeway aka freedom to try to exersise their judgement of when to "check" and about what and how often. But the answers don't often come as direct instructions like "go to taco bell". They could but as this is also a task that the Older Member is performing that helps them become of greater service to their Older Member, the Older Member wants them to have to work to see the answer and how to apply it and to report and check, with each subsequent action. It looks robotish to humans but that's because on "paper" if one doesn't KNOW who it is members are seeking to do tasks for, they can't begin to comprehend the desire and joy felt when we can simply repeat what they give us. Why? Because then we know it's accurate, or accurate enough for the need because the last thing any crewmember in the Next Level wants to do is interject their own mind into the task, unless they have to, as the Older Members on the phone line don't always answer when we think there is a need and often that silence affords them to see what we are choosing because the Older Member repects and knows the younger members desire and strong points, being the reason they were chosen and prepared to the do the task, they could do relatively easily because they have done it many times. This is not to say an Older Member that has done a task many times can rest on their laurels, primarily in this example of an incarnate task (taking over a prepped human vehicle for the task). Now when it doesn't matter as in the case with the age of the vehicle named Jesus who was containing the Mind from the "Son of God" incarnate, the meaning of "incarnate" as "inside carnel" if there is no history that can be depended upon for an accurate enough answer, They just state that this is an approximate. Now many humans would state it as an approximate when it's is. Many would just say 33 years. So the fact that he said approximate demonstrate that he makes no bones about being right or knowing all things or appearing to anyone any other way than what he really is. Even though most don't believe this, but they could see it if they wanted to and asked for help to see, it can be a degree of a "life and death" issue. As what if they said, "33 years old" when it was 33 1/3 or 34 and a student learned they were wrong, then they could question the authenticity of the Older Member, which is always their choice, student or not. So lets say this happens a time or two, and become the battle of the student to believe this Older Member when they state something as fact, however large or small sounding it is. If that student then drops out of that experiential classroom situation of being with the Older Member during their incarnation, that soul can be lost to where if it should turn against the Older Member, which is what happened to the "fallen angels" then they become so hardened against the Kingdom of God/Heaven that they might get used as a type of willful fertilizer that helps their students grow by presenting them with less than the content of their Minds answers so causes others to disconnect from their opportunity to evolutionarily advance beyond the human condition, which will result in even the dissolving of the Soul body they were once given while in a human or human equivilent body (condition).

sawy...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2012, 2:03:42 AM12/29/12
On Wednesday, September 27, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, kevin s. carroll wrote:
> Kevin O'Connell (ocon...@slr.orl.mmc.com) wrote:
> : D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
> : >...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago
> : >when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
> : >to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
>
> : About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
> : One heck of an infinite being ;-)
>
> : Kevin O'Connell
>

> You expect him to be perfect or something? After all, he's only
> God. (well, if I'm going to burn, it might as well be for something good!)
>
> Kevin Carroll
>
> Geezh, I thought us Irish are supposed to be religious.

It's actually not religious at all. In fact I can prove with the historic data religions refer to as their holy information that religions are actually, and especially at this time, "killers of souls".

sawy...@yahoo.com

Dec 29, 2012, 2:06:54 AM12/29/12
On Wednesday, October 4, 1995 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Michael K. Ross wrote:
> Kevin O'Connell <ocon...@slr.orl.mmc.com> expounded:
>
> >D...@Ti.Lah wrote:
> >>...(as I did appx. 2000 years ago
> >>when I laid down the body that was about 33 years old in order
> >>to reenter my body belonging to the Kingdom of Heaven).
> >
> > About? appx. ? You don't know, you can't remember?
> >One heck of an infinite being ;-)
> >
> > Kevin O'Connell
> >
> Probably wears glasses, too. Just like David Koresh.
>

> - Mike Ross

any relation to rick ross, said cult deprogrammer?