Al Gore's Slideshow

SJAB1958

Jul 11, 2006, 5:13:38 AM7/11/06
Can anyone help me out? I am trying to get a link to download the
slideshow on which Al Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth" is based, as
I intend to use it in college with my students. Thanks in advance.

thenigh...@fastmail.fm

Jul 11, 2006, 10:30:20 AM7/11/06

SJAB1958 wrote:
> Can anyone help me out?

I doubt it.

> I am trying to get a link to download the
> slideshow on which Al Gore's film "An Inconvenient Truth" is based, as
> I intend to use it in college with my students. Thanks in advance.

Take them to the zoo instead.
It will be much more educational.

SJAB1958

Jul 12, 2006, 4:15:28 AM7/12/06

sorry you feel that way, but my students are not children they are
adults, which you ought to have realised when you saw the word
"college".

thenigh...@fastmail.fm

Jul 12, 2006, 10:33:44 AM7/12/06

So adults can't learn anything from a zoo visit?
You seem unqualified to teach at any level.
Can't do - teach, eh dummy?

aloha.kakuikanu

Jul 12, 2006, 2:28:46 PM7/12/06

W. D. Allen

Jul 12, 2006, 4:23:00 PM7/12/06
Al Gore flunked law school. Al Gore flunked divinity school (how does one
flunk divinity?). He got D's in college. He has NO, I repeat, NO
education/training/experience in anthropomorphic "global warming". But don't
let that stop your propaganda class!

If they are adults why would they take such a bogus class? Do they get
credit for swallowing you-know-what?

end

"SJAB1958" <bal...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

SJAB1958

Jul 13, 2006, 4:47:24 AM7/13/06

Ah, abuse, the last resort of the fool who thinks himself wise.

SJAB1958

Jul 13, 2006, 4:50:34 AM7/13/06

W. D. Allen wrote:
> Al Gore flunked law school. Al Gore flunked divinity school (how does one
> flunk divinity?). He got D's in college. He has NO, I repeat, NO
> education/training/experience in anthropomorphic "global warming". But don't
> let that stop your propaganda class!
>
> If they are adults why would they take such a bogus class? Do they get
> credit for swallowing you-know-what?
>
> end

Just because someone flunks divinity and law, doesnt exclude them from
learning anything else. And did I say I was using it as propaganda? No,
assumptions are dangerous things to have in mind when commenting on
other people. I teach IT and a little climatology on the side and was
going to use it to present one side of the arguement regarding climate
change and also to use it as an example of other people's work using
PowerPoint.

SJAB1958

Jul 13, 2006, 4:53:14 AM7/13/06

Not exactly what I was looking for, but it got me laughing, especially
the one with the thermostat on the dessert island palm tree.

Thank you.

thenigh...@fastmail.fm

Jul 13, 2006, 10:20:20 AM7/13/06

Ah, what I wrote is not abuse, dummy.

SJAB1958

Jul 14, 2006, 4:14:08 AM7/14/06

Being as you dont know me, how can you form an opinion on my abilities
to teach?

life...@charter.net

Jul 14, 2006, 11:31:27 AM7/14/06

SJAB1958 wrote:

> > Ah, what I wrote is not abuse, dummy.
> > You seem unqualified to teach at any level.
>
> Being as you dont know me, how can you form an opinion on my abilities
> to teach?

This is America, remember, dumbfuck Americans can think whatever they
want.

It's a free country (snicker).

http://cosmic.lifeform.org

thenigh...@fastmail.fm

Jul 14, 2006, 6:40:22 PM7/14/06

life...@charter.net wrote:
> SJAB1958 wrote:
>
> > > Ah, what I wrote is not abuse, dummy.
> > > You seem unqualified to teach at any level.
> >
> > Being as you dont know me, how can you form an opinion on my abilities
> > to teach?
>
> This is America, remember,

Lib-turds live in an alternative reality.

> dumbfuck Americans can think whatever they
> want.

You would be a perfect example.

> It's a free country (snicker).

It still is, if you don't depend on the government.
That would leave you out, lib-turd.

Stay poor and stupid - vote demonkrap.

ian.mc...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2006, 11:04:59 PM7/14/06

SJAB1958 wrote:
> W. D. Allen wrote:
> > Al Gore flunked law school. Al Gore flunked divinity school (how does one
> > flunk divinity?). He got D's in college. He has NO, I repeat, NO
> > education/training/experience in anthropomorphic "global warming". But don't
> > let that stop your propaganda class!
> >
> > If they are adults why would they take such a bogus class? Do they get
> > credit for swallowing you-know-what?
> >
> > end
>
> Just because someone flunks divinity and law, doesnt exclude them from
> learning anything else.

I wouldn't rely on him for any science expertise- A. McIntire

And did I say I was using it as propaganda? No,
> assumptions are dangerous things to have in mind when commenting on
> other people. I teach IT and a little climatology on the side and was
> going to use it to present one side of the arguement regarding climate
> change and also to use it as an example of other people's work using
> PowerPoint.
>
> > "SJAB1958" <bal...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

(cut)

It would make more sense to do an online search.

Here's a site playing up global warming

http://www.realclimate.org/

here's a site downplaying global warming

http://meteo.lcd.lu/globalwarming/

Here's a middle of the road site:

http://climatesci.atmos.colostate.edu/

And from here you can go to a location near you and get historical
temperature data for your own area

http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/rcc.html

- A. McIntire

life...@charter.net

Jul 14, 2006, 11:10:55 PM7/14/06

ian.mc...@gmail.com wrote:

> I wouldn't rely on him for any science expertise- A. McIntire

You are dumber than fuck, nobody care what you think.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org

SJAB1958

Jul 15, 2006, 4:34:52 AM7/15/06

Actually this is the Internet, not just American and not everyone
online is American.

thenigh...@fastmail.fm

Jul 15, 2006, 10:28:12 PM7/15/06

SJAB1958 wrote:
> life...@charter.net wrote:

> > > Being as you dont know me, how can you form an opinion on my abilities
> > > to teach?
> >
> > This is America, remember, dumbfuck Americans can think whatever they
> > want.
> >
> > It's a free country (snicker).

> Actually this is the Internet, not just American and not everyone
> online is American.

Your students are being robbed.

SJAB1958

Jul 17, 2006, 5:36:42 AM7/17/06

And what evidence do you have for such a statement, it seems to me you
are only capable of insulting people, with whom you have no
accquaintance. Pity.