Jessamine Elizabeth Routledge MARRIED Francis Martin Pomeroy

Joseph Irvine

Dec 19, 2006, 12:35:00 AM12/19/06
Hello!

I am looking for information on Jessamine Elizabeth Routledge who
married Francis Martin Pomeroy.

We are direct decendants through this marriage and are trying to verify
which handcart company Jessamine came across on.

We have one record listing the Hunt handcart company, one record
listing the Martin Handcart company, and another record listing that
she came over on the Hunt company but fell behind and joined the Martin
handcart company. We want to verify so that if she was ever a member of
the Martin company she can be added to the Martin company memorial. Do
you have any further information or documentation?

My email is: Jkea...@aol.com.

Thanks!

singhals

Dec 19, 2006, 7:14:45 AM12/19/06
to Joseph Irvine

You'll have a wider response if you give a century and
continent?

By the mention of handcarts, I assume this woman was one of
the Mormon immigrants from England to the USA, which puts it
roughly sometime between 1832 and 1890.

Doesn't the Mormon immigrant index say?

Cheryl

Joseph Irvine

Dec 24, 2006, 5:39:46 PM12/24/06
Hello,

I posted some documents on Jessamine Elizabeth Routledge at my website:
www.JosephIrvine.com.

I am still a little perplexed as we have documentation listing her with
the Martin Handcart Company, yet she doesn't show up on the roster. She
was young at the time, maybe only 14, so we are still trying to track
down information. I have searched online and cannot seem to come up
with any definitive sources. I will keep on searching I suppose.

Thanks,
Joseph

Mary_...@tvo.org

Dec 24, 2006, 9:34:57 PM12/24/06

http://www.vibrationdata.com/fmp.htm

This suggests she was not very young - i.e. over 30, rather than 14.