What animals would you most like seeing as new game platform mascots ?

Ron

Oct 5, 2007, 9:53:27 PM10/5/07
What animals (be it either real life / real world ones, any from the
film or TV worlds, or any from anime / animation) would you seriously
or humorously most like seeing as a new platform mascot (for either
Xbox, PS, Wii) and please say why, for any animals mentioned.

RMZ

Oct 6, 2007, 2:12:35 AM10/6/07

Wii: Chihuahua
XBox 360: White Tiger
PS3: Gorilla

Andrew

Oct 6, 2007, 2:17:02 AM10/6/07

"RMZ" <Jeremy...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sea Cucumber; cause it can puke it's guts out and still drink more.

--

Andrew

ZAL

Oct 6, 2007, 2:31:37 AM10/6/07

Your really need to get out more to be honest and try to get a life

pmsl :-)

Bikini Whacks

Oct 6, 2007, 4:01:02 AM10/6/07
In article <5moniqF...@mid.individual.net>, yogig.no.spam.mmm.spam.
@n.o.sp.am. says...
lmao!

CellFish

Oct 6, 2007, 8:44:25 AM10/6/07
"Ron" <ves...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

A wet kitten. No reason, I just think it's adorable.

Bikini Whacks

Oct 6, 2007, 9:02:03 AM10/6/07
In article <8rLNi.1614$O11....@wagner.videotron.net>,
nomor...@forme.com says...
I prefer to see a dry pussy myself but I can see where you're coming
from.

John

Oct 6, 2007, 9:04:32 AM10/6/07
In article <8rLNi.1614$O11....@wagner.videotron.net>, CellFish
<nomor...@forme.com> wrote:

> "Ron" <ves...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > What animals (be it either real life / real world ones, any from the
> > film or TV worlds, or any from anime / animation) would you seriously
> > or humorously most like seeing as a new platform mascot (for either
> > Xbox, PS, Wii) and please say why, for any animals mentioned.

A Blobfish for the PS3

http://www.amonline.net.au/fishes/about/fieldwork/norfanz/psychrol2.htm

The look on its face sums up the PS3!

Lister

Oct 6, 2007, 9:37:30 AM10/6/07
On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 08:44:25 -0400, "CellFish" <nomor...@forme.com>
wrote:

Yes, I adore a wet pussy too :)

Paul Heslop

Oct 6, 2007, 5:58:44 PM10/6/07

Beaver. You can never have too much beaver.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

Bikini Whacks

Oct 6, 2007, 6:24:19 PM10/6/07
In article <47080514...@blueyonder.co.uk>,
paul....@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> Ron wrote:
> >
> > What animals (be it either real life / real world ones, any from the
> > film or TV worlds, or any from anime / animation) would you seriously
> > or humorously most like seeing as a new platform mascot (for either
> > Xbox, PS, Wii) and please say why, for any animals mentioned.
>
> Beaver. You can never have too much beaver.

lol, you got me thinking of clams now.

Lister

Oct 6, 2007, 6:31:53 PM10/6/07
On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 21:58:44 GMT, Paul Heslop
<paul....@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Ron wrote:
>>
>> What animals (be it either real life / real world ones, any from the
>> film or TV worlds, or any from anime / animation) would you seriously
>> or humorously most like seeing as a new platform mascot (for either
>> Xbox, PS, Wii) and please say why, for any animals mentioned.
>
>Beaver. You can never have too much beaver.

Eager Beaver :)

Lister

Oct 6, 2007, 6:32:41 PM10/6/07
On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 23:24:19 +0100, Bikini Whacks <www....@you.con>
wrote:

>> Beaver. You can never have too much beaver.
>>

>lol, you got me thinking of clams now.

Bearded?

Bikini Whacks

Oct 6, 2007, 6:37:25 PM10/6/07
In article <973gg3lcgedmr6557...@4ax.com>,
fa...@SPAMclara.net says...
pmsl, stop it.

Paul Heslop

Oct 6, 2007, 6:54:24 PM10/6/07

mmmmmmmm... er... beaver

:O)

Paul Heslop

Oct 6, 2007, 6:55:01 PM10/6/07

the more eager the better! :O))

Bikini Whacks

Oct 6, 2007, 6:56:47 PM10/6/07
In article <47081245...@blueyonder.co.uk>,
paul....@blueyonder.co.uk says...

> Lister wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 21:58:44 GMT, Paul Heslop
> > <paul....@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> > >Beaver. You can never have too much beaver.
> >
> > Eager Beaver :)
>
> the more eager the better! :O))

ffs, remenber what the doctor said!

Paul Heslop

Oct 7, 2007, 4:06:01 AM10/7/07

Yeah, he said

"Go get some beavah!!!"

elr...@pop.uky.edu

Oct 8, 2007, 4:50:42 PM10/8/07

"Family Guy Presents: Herbert's Playground Adventure" (for the Wii, of
course). Perfect mascot for a new era of gaming.

-Eric

khee mao

Oct 11, 2007, 7:52:29 PM10/11/07

http://www.frontiernet.net/~rainh2o/bad%20threads/Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg