ES Advance III

Christopher Fowler

Apr 30, 2005, 10:27:01 AM4/30/05
Is this product any good:

http://www.linker4u.com/pp/item_detail.asp?itemID={F7732E8A-DE5F-401F-81DF-29793809ED30}#link

I have a Nintendo DS and I think that I can not use any of
the linkers that have to attach to the GBA directly. This
appears to be an idependent device.

Is there a MAME version for the GBA? I'd like to play MAME roms on
my DS. Also I have some GB games that will not play in the DS.
I heard tht with this device I can backup my GB roms and play
them on my DS. I gave away my SP before I knew I could not
play GB games.

Rainer Benda

May 1, 2005, 5:25:54 AM5/1/05

"no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
"EZF-Advance" from
www.gba-toys.com

You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else), but
not with this one.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / with best regards

Rainer Benda
Web-Shop: http://www.flashlinker-shop.de
Forum : http://www.rbenda.de/wbb2
Newsletter: http://www.rbenda.de/pages/newsletter_an.htm

"Christopher Fowler" <cfo...@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Christopher Fowler

May 1, 2005, 10:07:48 AM5/1/05
On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
> "EZF-Advance" from
> www.gba-toys.com
>
> You will have more fun buying a flash2advance ultra (or anything else), but
> not with this one.

Does the flash2advance ultra work with the DS? I erad somewhere that no
linker will work with the DS.

NoTomorrow

May 2, 2005, 12:39:06 PM5/2/05

"Christopher Fowler" <cfo...@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> wrote in message

?

try http://www.gameboy-advance.net/nintendo_ds/nds_flash_card.htm

Christopher Fowler

May 2, 2005, 2:43:49 PM5/2/05
On Sun, 01 May 2005 11:25:54 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

> Hi,
>
> "no". Don´t buy this kind of linker. It has nothing to do with the known
> "EZF-Advance" from
> www.gba-toys.com

Are you sure:

http://www.ezf-advance.com/

Looks to me its made by the same people. I do not want a linker that
needs a GBA to work. I only have a DS

Rainer Benda

May 2, 2005, 2:52:50 PM5/2/05

"Christopher Fowler" <cfo...@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external USB
writer
for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for flashing
the card.

Rainer Benda

May 2, 2005, 2:54:59 PM5/2/05

"Christopher Fowler" <cfo...@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Absolutely sure. EZF-Advance.com is a site made by the people of
success-hk.com/linker4u.com.

If you only have a DS, you have some other systems which can be used
(extreme flash advance,
f2a ultra, xg2-turbo 2005, ez-ii powerstar, ez-iii, supercard...etc.)

Christopher Fowler

May 2, 2005, 5:18:22 PM5/2/05
On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:

> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external USB
> writer
> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for flashing
> the card.

So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
external writer has been released?

Do you have a link?
Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
GB games on my NDS?

Thanks,
chris

Rainer Benda

May 4, 2005, 5:13:03 AM5/4/05

"Christopher Fowler" <cfo...@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de

You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.

Stimp

May 4, 2005, 5:37:24 AM5/4/05
On Wed, 4 May 2005 Rainer Benda <R.B...@t-online.de> wrote:

> "Christopher Fowler" <cfo...@NOSPAM.linxdev.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:52:50 +0200, Rainer Benda wrote:
>>

>>> Yes, the f2a ultra cards are working with nds. Few days ago the external
>>> USB
>>> writer
>>> for the f2a cards has been released. So you don´t need a gba/sp for
>>> flashing
>>> the card.
>>
>> So there is a f2a ultra that will work with my NDS? And a
>> external writer has been released?
>>
>> Do you have a link?
>> Do you have a link for me on how to use this to play my
>> GB games on my NDS?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> chris
>>

> Link: www.flashlinker-shop.de
>
> You can´t use old "gb" games with your nds. Only GBA files.

you can with an emulator on the flash cart
--

"I hear ma train a comin'
... hear freedom comin"

Rainer Benda