How do you befriend characters on same account?

jsands

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
I just put up a small house on Baja. I want to make all my characters
friends of the house. How is this done?

Inga (Baja)

Manfred Wiesinger

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
dear jsands!

> I just put up a small house on Baja. I want to make all my characters
> friends of the house. How is this done?
>
> Inga (Baja)

each char of your account is a friend of anotherone's house, unless he,
or another char, does not own his own house. i.e. if you have only 1
house on your account, each char is a friend of the house, if you have
more than 1 house, they can not become friends of the house.

regards,

Vlad Tepes *N*

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
:))

Manfred Wiesinger wrote:

> or another char, does not own his own house. i.e. if you have only 1
> house on your account, each char is a friend of the house, if you have
> more than 1 house, they can not become friends of the house.

well, let's say they should not become friends... :))))

nr...@gmx.li
http://j.dhs.org
--------------------------
Member of Birgit26

<nr-j> dadaismus, die sprache der kleinviecher auch babys genannt...

Vandor Van D'Or

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
To paraphrase the other answers, all of your characters will automatically
be friends of your house, as long as they do not own a house themselves.
The trick is to give them a key, so they can get in. You will need to make
sufficient copies of your house key so that each character can have one,
and you will need the help of someone you can trust, to pass the keys on to
each of your other characters.

jsands <jsa...@ipcwest.net> wrote in article
<377807C6...@ipcwest.net>...

Mehcroh

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
Well if it's a new house you don't need any help at all, just unlock the door,
make a backback the secure container, and place the number of keys you need to
pass off in it. Only friends of the house can access it, and all the charactrs
on the account are automatic friends (unless they own their own house) They
just walk in and get a key. Once all your characters have a key lock the front
door, and start decorating the place the way you want it.

In article <01bec843$8e1298a0$1eb12581@roger>, "Vandor Van D'Or"