"The Sims" Magic Mirror

1 view

Chris Dykes

Jun 27, 2006, 7:35:02 PM6/27/06
Can anyone help me find the mirror that helps increase all points(Stars,
Skills, Motives, etc.) for the original sims? The site we originally got it
off (Milleniumsims.com) doesnt seem to be working. If anyone has it on their
computer or knows another site with it on it, please message back.
Thanks,
Chris

Maxon

Jun 27, 2006, 8:14:45 PM6/27/06
Yes, Millennium Sims has gone now, I think. I keep seeing requests for this
at the Simfully yahoo group - someone there has the file and will mail it
out privately, if asked. I don't know if the file is available at one of
the Sims 'preservation sites', like Gone But Not Forgotten Sims (actually a
whole series of yahoo groups holding files from closed sites). You might
try that.

Best wishes
maxon

"Chris Dykes" <dy...@labyrinth.net.au> wrote in message

Chris Dykes

Jun 27, 2006, 8:32:59 PM6/27/06
"Yes, Millennium Sims has gone now, I think. I keep seeing requests for
this
at the Simfully yahoo group - someone there has the file and will mail it
out privately, if asked. I don't know if the file is available at one of
the Sims 'preservation sites', like Gone But Not Forgotten Sims (actually a
whole series of yahoo groups holding files from closed sites). You might
try that."

Hi,
thanks, would you be able to give me the link for the yahoo group and Gine
but not forgotten?
thanks in advancce,
Chris

Maxon

Jun 28, 2006, 5:42:31 AM6/28/06
No idea - sorry. You could try searching Yahoo groups:

http://www.yahoo.com/

Best wishes
maxon

"Chris Dykes" <dy...@labyrinth.net.au> wrote in message

~misty

Jun 28, 2006, 10:36:44 AM6/28/06

I think I have it..

At least it's in my downloads as "milMagicMirror2.iff" ..

Email me at "sims @ mistymage.com" and I'll send it to you.

~misty

Mr. Pink

Jun 28, 2006, 1:45:35 PM6/28/06

don

Jul 1, 2006, 12:14:51 PM7/1/06

Maxon wrote:

> No idea - sorry. You could try searching Yahoo groups:
>
> http://www.yahoo.com/

A direct link to the groups directory for The Sims:

There are 1,735 groups listed. Good luck finding the one you want!

Anya1971

Jul 7, 2006, 7:47:04 PM7/7/06
I don't have a mirror but I do have a painting with similar properties, I'm
trying to find out where I got it from and i'll post the link

"Mr. Pink" <liverpoo...@anfield.co.uk> wrote in message

spami...@mistymage.com

Jul 12, 2006, 10:35:38 PM7/12/06

~misty wrote:
> Chris Dykes wrote:
> > Can anyone help me find the mirror that helps increase all points(Stars,
> > Skills, Motives, etc.) for the original sims? The site we originally got it
> > off (Milleniumsims.com) doesnt seem to be working. If anyone has it on their
> > computer or knows another site with it on it, please message back.
> > Thanks,
> > Chris
> >

> I think I have it..
>
> At least it's in my downloads as "milMagicMirror2.iff" ..
>
>.
>
> ~misty

Since I've had several requests for this file I would like to point
folks towards http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/sims_hideout/ ..
after you join this Yahoo group, choose "files" and then go to "member
objects" and you'll find the mirror there... along with a ton of other
great Sims 1 objects!

~misty