What should become of Snorlax?

iMatt

Mar 11, 2002, 10:58:42 PM3/11/02
I have a Snorlax. And a question:

His moves are:
Snore
Body Slam
Rest
**here's where the question comes in.**

I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
but should i replace my rollout for it?

I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have to
recharge.
Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge

So what do you think? Thanks

Matt

Cat-Gonk

Mar 12, 2002, 12:18:43 AM3/12/02
meeh caheeh meeh Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:58:42 -0700, caheeh meeh meeh
iMatt <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> meeh caheeh

>I have a Snorlax. And a question:
>
> His moves are:
> Snore
> Body Slam
> Rest
> **here's where the question comes in.**
>
> I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
>but should i replace my rollout for it?

Of course. Rollout's nigh-on useless.

> I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have to
>recharge.
> Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge

No, you only have to charge it up..can somebody say "Switch In
Marowak" for me?

> So what do you think? Thanks

Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting
out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users
can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind.

I use Earthquake, Fire Blast, Curse and Rest mainly for suprise,
no-one expects to see Snorlax without a Normal attack and once the
Fire Blast comes out Gengar usually comes in..to be struck down with
Earthquake. Heh, in one battle, it wasn't until my opponent had
nothing but Moltres left that he realised that Snorlax didn't have
DE..

Double-Edge, Counter, Fire Blast and SelfDestruct/Rest gives you the
element of suprise. It kills the Curselax counters rather than having
to worry about them, giving you the chance to whip out something like
a BP Umbreon that would otherwise be left to the mercy of the Roarers.

--

ĮÃt-gôŅkŪ: metal from the waist down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gene Poole

Mar 12, 2002, 12:38:25 AM3/12/02

try replacing snore with belly drum, and then pop in Hyper Beam.

you use belly drum to up your attack, rest to heal up, and then hyper
beam the heck out of them.

put on a berry that wakes you up right away (mint berry, n'est pas?) and
you're good to go.

--
Gene Poole

Disclaimers:

1) I didn't say what I clearly said, I said the opposite

2) It's not my fault I can't articulate in the slightest, you need
to learn to read

Gregory Davidson

Mar 12, 2002, 12:50:40 AM3/12/02
iMatt wrote:

I would add Earthquake to make it effective against poison, fire, ghosts,
rocks.
The Earthquake will go through the ghost while the normal moves would not.

Worry

Mar 12, 2002, 12:19:37 AM3/12/02

Snorlax really isn't all that strong. if you want Hyper beam, i would put it
over Body Slam. keep rollout for those pesky flying and ghost types. if you
really want to maximise Snorlax's strength sta, the put Belly Drum over Snore

Worry's first SIG sig file
*"It takes a Worried man to sing a Worried song..." Kingston Trio*

*And the award for the funniest line in a cartoon goes to Superman
who remarked "Don't look at me, I just catch 'em!" after stopping
a crane thrown by Bizzaro from crushing a wedding party.*

Proud owner of
300 fake code points

Bandraptor

Mar 12, 2002, 3:03:15 AM3/12/02
iMatt <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> wrote in message news:<3C8D7CF1...@sendit.nodak.edu>...

Hyper Beam's a lot more reliable than Rollout, but Snorlax doesn't
really nead a third Normal-type attack. I'd stick with Rollout for
versatility, or TM on something like Earthquake.

--Beth

Cat-Gonk

Mar 12, 2002, 3:28:22 AM3/12/02
meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:19:37 GMT, caheeh meeh meeh
N...@uh.dummy (Worry) meeh caheeh

>Snorlax really isn't all that strong.

*sig*

EXstatic

Mar 12, 2002, 6:09:41 AM3/12/02

"Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
BP IS TEH KEY!!!!!!

¿µ?
HP: http://members.tripod.com/Micronism
AIM: Corpselight Wisp
ICQ: 86476913

À la recherche du temps perdu

EXstatic

Mar 12, 2002, 6:10:57 AM3/12/02

"iMatt" <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> wrote in message
Swagger.

It makes him look like he's farting.

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 12, 2002, 10:42:48 AM3/12/02
"Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> meeh caheeh meeh Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:58:42 -0700, caheeh meeh meeh
> iMatt <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> meeh caheeh
>
> >I have a Snorlax. And a question:
> >
> > His moves are:
> > Snore
> > Body Slam
> > Rest
> > **here's where the question comes in.**
> >
> > I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
> >but should i replace my rollout for it?
>
> Of course. Rollout's nigh-on useless.

Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.

> > I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have to
> >recharge.
> > Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge
>
> No, you only have to charge it up..can somebody say "Switch In
> Marowak" for me?
>
> > So what do you think? Thanks
>
> Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting
> out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users
> can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind.

What's to stop the counters from using Roar/Whirlwind on Snorlax? Wouldn't
Snorlax be the most important Curser on the team?

> I use Earthquake, Fire Blast, Curse and Rest mainly for suprise,
> no-one expects to see Snorlax without a Normal attack and once the
> Fire Blast comes out Gengar usually comes in..to be struck down with
> Earthquake. Heh, in one battle, it wasn't until my opponent had
> nothing but Moltres left that he realised that Snorlax didn't have
> DE..

Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like the
element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast benefits
Snorlax.

> Double-Edge, Counter, Fire Blast and SelfDestruct/Rest gives you the
> element of suprise. It kills the Curselax counters rather than having
> to worry about them, giving you the chance to whip out something like
> a BP Umbreon that would otherwise be left to the mercy of the Roarers.

I prefer Curse, Rollout, Snore, and Rest with Leftovers attached. When
fully Cursed up, by the third Rollout it can do major damage to anything, by
the fourth Rollout it can take out most Pokemon, and by the fifth Rollout
you're basically guaranteed a kill.

--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike. !selur notengaM

Member of the Bomb Ball Bashers Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application pending (hopefully)

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Organizer in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points

My PBS Record (RBY):

5-4-7

My PBS Record (G/S):

0-0-0

150 Pokemon in my Blue version...

150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...

249 Pokemon in my Silver version...

249 Pokemon in my Gold version...

249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...

EXstatic

Mar 12, 2002, 4:57:40 PM3/12/02

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
message news:a6l7mm$quj$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com...

> "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> > meeh caheeh meeh Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:58:42 -0700, caheeh meeh meeh
> > iMatt <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> meeh caheeh
> >
> > Of course. Rollout's nigh-on useless.
>
> Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.

This ignores that you do, somewhere, have to find six turns to curse in.

> > Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting
> > out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users
> > can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind.
>
> What's to stop the counters from using Roar/Whirlwind on Snorlax? Wouldn't
> Snorlax be the most important Curser on the team?

Yes, unless of course your using it to BAIT OUT THE CURSELAX COUNTERS.
In which case it won't HAVE CURSE.

> > I use Earthquake, Fire Blast, Curse and Rest mainly for suprise,
> > no-one expects to see Snorlax without a Normal attack and once the
> > Fire Blast comes out Gengar usually comes in..to be struck down with
> > Earthquake. Heh, in one battle, it wasn't until my opponent had
> > nothing but Moltres left that he realised that Snorlax didn't have
> > DE..
>
> Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like the
> element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast benefits
> Snorlax.

Steel types that it otherwise can't touch have an equally appalling Special
Defense.

> > Double-Edge, Counter, Fire Blast and SelfDestruct/Rest gives you the
> > element of suprise. It kills the Curselax counters rather than having
> > to worry about them, giving you the chance to whip out something like
> > a BP Umbreon that would otherwise be left to the mercy of the Roarers.
>
> I prefer Curse, Rollout, Snore, and Rest with Leftovers attached. When
> fully Cursed up, by the third Rollout it can do major damage to anything,
by
> the fourth Rollout it can take out most Pokemon, and by the fifth Rollout
> you're basically guaranteed a kill.

And by the fourth turn I would have killed it.

Gregory Davidson

Mar 12, 2002, 5:31:31 PM3/12/02

EXstatic wrote:

With Snorlax with Defense and Attack so high, and the rollout effect is so
strong.
Which pokemon do you think that you would be able to KO before the Snorlax
actually hits you.
Since the speed on Snorlax is so slow, that you would start first.
Which move another than Fissure, Gilliose, Horn Drill. Submission, I rarely
think so.

Gregory Davidson

Mar 12, 2002, 5:36:03 PM3/12/02
EXstatic wrote:

A move like Fly, Dig, Protect, and Detect, would have reset the Roll-Out Effect.

If you are lucky with Bite, or Headbutt that cause Flinch.

Gregory Davidson

Mar 12, 2002, 5:37:02 PM3/12/02
EXstatic wrote:

Wobbuffet with Counter Attack
Chansey with Counter Attack
Both would K-O Snorlax!!!

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 12, 2002, 5:58:18 PM3/12/02
"EXstatic" <nu...@null.null> wrote in message

> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
> message news:a6l7mm$quj$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com...
> > "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> > > meeh caheeh meeh Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:58:42 -0700, caheeh meeh meeh
> > > iMatt <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> meeh caheeh
> > >
> > > Of course. Rollout's nigh-on useless.
> >
> > Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.
> >
> This ignores that you do, somewhere, have to find six turns to curse in.

During which time you're building up your Defense, however. And you can
Rest if necessary.

> > > Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting
> > > out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users
> > > can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind.
> >
> > What's to stop the counters from using Roar/Whirlwind on Snorlax?
Wouldn't
> > Snorlax be the most important Curser on the team?
> >
> Yes, unless of course your using it to BAIT OUT THE CURSELAX COUNTERS.
> In which case it won't HAVE CURSE.

Snorlax without Curse is really pretty pointless.

Oh, and by the way:

> your using it
> _your_
> _your_
> _your_

It should be "you're". Seeing as you're so grammar-nitpicky, I thought you
would have caught that.

> > > I use Earthquake, Fire Blast, Curse and Rest mainly for suprise,
> > > no-one expects to see Snorlax without a Normal attack and once the
> > > Fire Blast comes out Gengar usually comes in..to be struck down with
> > > Earthquake. Heh, in one battle, it wasn't until my opponent had
> > > nothing but Moltres left that he realised that Snorlax didn't have
> > > DE..
> >
> > Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like the
> > element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast
benefits
> > Snorlax.
> >
> Steel types that it otherwise can't touch have an equally appalling
Special
> Defense.

Earthquake.

Talen

Mar 12, 2002, 5:15:26 AM3/12/02
It has been brought to my attention that iMatt
<matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> wrote:

Might I suggest you give him Curse over Snore?

--

Talen

http://shatteredreality.net/talen/

<Happyfit> That makes it funny because Gokuu doesnt think
quick
<Poke> Sure he does.
<Poke> Where by "quick," you mean "with the grace of a bowling
ball falling from the sky"

The Gurus love you

EXstatic

Mar 12, 2002, 8:19:58 PM3/12/02

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
message news:a6m17f$rok$1...@suaar1ac.prod.compuserve.com...

> "EXstatic" <nu...@null.null> wrote in message
> >
> > "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
> > message news:a6l7mm$quj$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com...
> > > "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message

> > > Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.
> > >
> > This ignores that you do, somewhere, have to find six turns to curse in.
>
> During which time you're building up your Defense, however. And you can
> Rest if necessary.

Which would have to be often if in the mean time they're doing such amazing
things as _lowering your accuracy_ _Toxic_ or my favourite _spending
Guillotine PP_

> > > What's to stop the counters from using Roar/Whirlwind on Snorlax?
> Wouldn't
> > > Snorlax be the most important Curser on the team?
> > >
> > Yes, unless of course your using it to BAIT OUT THE CURSELAX COUNTERS.
> > In which case it won't HAVE CURSE.
>
> Snorlax without Curse is really pretty pointless.
>
> Oh, and by the way:
>
> > your using it
> > _your_
> > _your_
> > _your_
>
> It should be "you're". Seeing as you're so grammar-nitpicky, I thought
you
> would have caught that.

Heh, I didn't. The fact is I went back and revised my sentence and changed
it from "your Snorlax doesn't have Curse" to what it is now, obviously
forgetting to change the form of my "your"

> > > Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like
the
> > > element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast
> benefits
> > > Snorlax.
> > >
> > Steel types that it otherwise can't touch have an equally appalling
> Special
> > Defense.
>
> Earthquake.

Skarmory.

EXstatic

Mar 12, 2002, 8:24:33 PM3/12/02

"Gregory Davidson" <gdd...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> With Snorlax with Defense and Attack so high, and the rollout effect is so
> strong.
> Which pokemon do you think that you would be able to KO before the Snorlax
> actually hits you.
> Since the speed on Snorlax is so slow, that you would start first.
> Which move another than Fissure, Gilliose, Horn Drill. Submission, I
rarely
> think so.

Well, let's see, you've got at least six turns to fully Curse up, then about
another one before Rollout hits decent power, barring of course the at least
twice they'll have to Rest while cursing, so far I've calculated 13 (10 with
a Mint Berry) turns in which I basically get to do whatever the fuck I want.
Let's Toxic, Substitute and then just for fun we'll piss around for a while
with Mud Slap. Or we could just Double Team, Subsitute and laugh.

ŋĩ?

HP: http://members.tripod.com/Micronism
AIM: Corpselight Wisp
ICQ: 86476913

Ā la recherche du temps perdu

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 12, 2002, 8:44:57 PM3/12/02

> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
> message news:a6m17f$rok$1...@suaar1ac.prod.compuserve.com...
> > "EXstatic" <nu...@null.null> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote
in
> > > message news:a6l7mm$quj$1...@suaar1ab.prod.compuserve.com...

> > > This ignores that you do, somewhere, have to find six turns to curse
in.

> > During which time you're building up your Defense, however. And you can
> > Rest if necessary.
> >
> Which would have to be often if in the mean time they're doing such
amazing
> things as _lowering your accuracy_ _Toxic_ or my favourite _spending
> Guillotine PP_

They could do that with any Curselax really, regardless of whether it had
Rollout or not.

> the
> > benefits
> > > >
> > > Steel types that it otherwise can't touch have an equally appalling
> > Special
> > > Defense.
> >
> > Earthquake.
> >
> Skarmory.

Well, I guess you're right, but still, with the Special Attack stat it has
as well as Fire Blast's accuracy doesn't really help things too much,
although I guess there isn't really much else it could do.

iMatt

Mar 12, 2002, 10:58:12 PM3/12/02
sorry about the grammer problem, but i was up late typing that.

Matt

Cat-Gonk

Mar 12, 2002, 10:59:26 PM3/12/02
meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:42:48 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.

Or, alternately, you could just Curse up with Double Edge given that
there's practically nothing that can take a fully cursed hit from it.

>> Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting
>> out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users
>> can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind.
>
>What's to stop the counters from using Roar/Whirlwind on Snorlax? Wouldn't
>Snorlax be the most important Curser on the team?

DAAAH OMG SNORLAX WITHOUT CURSE WTF NOOB DAAAAH

People use enough Snorlax counters these days to make a Curse-less
Snorlax worthwhile, just load him up with all the coutermeasures.

>Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like the
>element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast benefits
>Snorlax.

One of us has never played a game of Gold/Silver online before. I
wonder who that could be.

When you're fighting Steel types, you don't need that much power to
seriously hurt them with a Fire move.

>I prefer Curse, Rollout, Snore, and Rest with Leftovers attached. When
>fully Cursed up, by the third Rollout it can do major damage to anything, by
>the fourth Rollout it can take out most Pokemon, and by the fifth Rollout
>you're basically guaranteed a kill.

Or you could just use Double-Edge and kill pretty much anything in two
hits.

Cat-Gonk

Mar 12, 2002, 11:01:29 PM3/12/02
meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:31:31 GMT, caheeh meeh meeh
Gregory Davidson <gdd...@pacbell.net> meeh caheeh

>Which pokemon do you think that you would be able to KO before the Snorlax
>actually hits you.
>Since the speed on Snorlax is so slow, that you would start first.
>Which move another than Fissure, Gilliose, Horn Drill. Submission, I rarely
>think so.

Considering how much time you've got, you could get BP some Agility to
a Skarmory, Curse along with that Snorlax, then Whirlwind it out and
laugh as you eat your opponent's team for lunch.

Cat-Gonk

Mar 12, 2002, 11:02:06 PM3/12/02
meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:36:03 GMT, caheeh meeh meeh

Gregory Davidson <gdd...@pacbell.net> meeh caheeh

>A move like Fly, Dig, Protect, and Detect, would have reset the Roll-Out Effect.

None of those moves are worth taking. Maybe Protect..but only on
Perish Song users.

iMatt

Mar 12, 2002, 11:05:18 PM3/12/02
oops sorry, i didn't realize what i was doing, i have to start going to the
newsgroups before i'm so tired. haha

Matt

Cat-Gonk

Mar 12, 2002, 11:04:38 PM3/12/02
meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:58:18 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>During which time you're building up your Defense, however. And you can
>Rest if necessary.

Someone's obviously never heard of Whirlwind before..

>> Yes, unless of course your using it to BAIT OUT THE CURSELAX COUNTERS.
>> In which case it won't HAVE CURSE.
>
>Snorlax without Curse is really pretty pointless.

lol

>> > Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like the
>> > element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast
>benefits
>> > Snorlax.
>> >
>> Steel types that it otherwise can't touch have an equally appalling
>Special
>> Defense.
>
>Earthquake.

IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 12, 2002, 11:28:18 PM3/12/02

> meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:42:48 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
> caheeh
>
> >Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.
>
> Or, alternately, you could just Curse up with Double Edge given that
> there's practically nothing that can take a fully cursed hit from it.

And then proceed to do a load of damage to yourself as well.

> >Erm, have you looked at Snorlax's Special Attack stat lately? I like the
> >element of surprise myself, but I really don't see how Fire Blast
benefits
> >Snorlax.
>
> One of us has never played a game of Gold/Silver online before. I
> wonder who that could be.
>
> When you're fighting Steel types, you don't need that much power to
> seriously hurt them with a Fire move.

Well, I'm waiting for Lordy to finally get his act together and get the
G/S/C PBS up once and for all without continually shutting it down/bringing
it back up because he's upset by the complaints about it taking so long.

> >I prefer Curse, Rollout, Snore, and Rest with Leftovers attached. When
> >fully Cursed up, by the third Rollout it can do major damage to anything,
by
> >the fourth Rollout it can take out most Pokemon, and by the fifth Rollout
> >you're basically guaranteed a kill.
>
> Or you could just use Double-Edge and kill pretty much anything in two
> hits.

Remember, you still do 1/4 damage to yourself in recoil however. And with
regards to the huge amount of time it would take to get Cursed up, that
applies to any Curselax anyway, whether it has Rollout or Double-Edge as the
main attacking move.

Gene Poole

Mar 13, 2002, 4:36:49 AM3/13/02

the point is in practice snorlax will be dead before he gets to this
stage.

also: in 6 rounds + 4 rounds for rollout you could have tossed out 10
earthquakes...how much more damage would that have done?

Gene Poole

Mar 13, 2002, 4:38:01 AM3/13/02
Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:

> Oh, and by the way:
>
> > your using it
> > _your_
> > _your_
> > _your_
>
> It should be "you're". Seeing as you're so grammar-nitpicky, I thought you
> would have caught that.

behave or I'll go get the spelling troll ;)

Gene Poole

Mar 13, 2002, 4:48:04 AM3/13/02
Cat-Gonk wrote:

> meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:31:31 GMT, caheeh meeh meeh
> Gregory Davidson <gdd...@pacbell.net> meeh caheeh
>
> >Which pokemon do you think that you would be able to KO before the Snorlax
> >actually hits you.
> >Since the speed on Snorlax is so slow, that you would start first.
> >Which move another than Fissure, Gilliose, Horn Drill. Submission, I rarely
> >think so.
>
> Considering how much time you've got, you could get BP some Agility to
> a Skarmory, Curse along with that Snorlax, then Whirlwind it out and
> laugh as you eat your opponent's team for lunch.

hwy yuo jsut shtu teh fkuc up beecuas my mewtoo wuold kcic all yuor
pokemon's asssess all togehter all an ocne becuase my mwetoo is a god.

I hvae mewtoo and mwe and clellibye adn a shninniy Luigigia (Luigigia
lkies to ctah!!) and Pkikiabulew adn Pigey and so my tema wuold beet
yuors down no mtatmter waht but espc...espesh...but mostlee mwetoo
becuase he is teh bestestest.

so threre.

EXstatic

Mar 13, 2002, 5:49:20 AM3/13/02

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
message news:a6mavt$re0$1...@suaar1aa.prod.compuserve.com...
Duh, I was saying about CURSE, not ROLLOUT fool.

> with

> > the
> > > benefits

> > > Special
> > >
> > > Earthquake.
> > >
> > Skarmory.
>
> Well, I guess you're right, but still, with the Special Attack stat it has
> as well as Fire Blast's accuracy doesn't really help things too much,
> although I guess there isn't really much else it could do.

Exactly, and it fills a weakness.

EXstatic

Mar 13, 2002, 5:52:54 AM3/13/02

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
message news:a6mki0$8g2$1...@suaar1aa.prod.compuserve.com...

> "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> > meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:42:48 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
> > "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
> > caheeh
> >
> > >Not necessarily, when fully Cursed-up it can be a major sweeper move.
> >
> > Or, alternately, you could just Curse up with Double Edge given that
> > there's practically nothing that can take a fully cursed hit from it.
>
> And then proceed to do a load of damage to yourself as well.

700 / 4 = 175

Which is just about a third of Snorlax's full life. Oh no, I lost a third
of a lifebar and I just pretty much killed a Blissey in one hit.
Boo hoo.
What a loss I have suffered.
*rest*
Who's next?

Newton Haights

Mar 13, 2002, 4:42:04 PM3/13/02
"Gene Poole" <pool...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Pokemon Trainer Mike wrote:
>
> > Oh, and by the way:
> >
> > > your using it
> > > _your_
> > > _your_
> > > _your_
> >
> > It should be "you're". Seeing as you're so grammar-nitpicky, I thought
you
> > would have caught that.
>
> behave or I'll go get the spelling troll ;)

Enoryt? Wha?

--
zuntakatattaka zuntakatattaka

Gregory Davidson

Mar 13, 2002, 5:57:08 PM3/13/02
iMatt wrote:

> I have a Snorlax. And a question:
>
> His moves are:
> Snore
> Body Slam
> Rest
> **here's where the question comes in.**
>
> I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
> but should i replace my rollout for it?
>
> I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have to
> recharge.
> Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge
>
> So what do you think? Thanks
>

> Matt

I am raising my own Snorlax from level 5.
It has reach to Level 45.
So far, it knows Headbutt, Rest, Body Slam, and Earthquake.
Once it reach level 100, I am going to replace of the headbutt with
self-destruct for major damage.
So, I will transfer from my Silver into Yellow to do the change.
So, Rollout, Curse, are not good for me.
I need Earthquake for my Snorlax for ghosts in red/blue/yellow. Ghosts in
red/blue/yellow are Gastly, Haunter, and Genger!!!

iMatt

Mar 13, 2002, 8:16:47 PM3/13/02

Gene Poole wrote:

> Cat-Gonk wrote:
> >
> > meeh caheeh meeh Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:31:31 GMT, caheeh meeh meeh
> > Gregory Davidson <gdd...@pacbell.net> meeh caheeh
> >
> > >Which pokemon do you think that you would be able to KO before the Snorlax
> > >actually hits you.
> > >Since the speed on Snorlax is so slow, that you would start first.
> > >Which move another than Fissure, Gilliose, Horn Drill. Submission, I rarely
> > >think so.
> >
> > Considering how much time you've got, you could get BP some Agility to
> > a Skarmory, Curse along with that Snorlax, then Whirlwind it out and
> > laugh as you eat your opponent's team for lunch.
>
> hwy yuo jsut shtu teh fkuc up beecuas my mewtoo wuold kcic all yuor
> pokemon's asssess all togehter all an ocne becuase my mwetoo is a god.
>
> I hvae mewtoo and mwe and clellibye adn a shninniy Luigigia (Luigigia
> lkies to ctah!!) and Pkikiabulew adn Pigey and so my tema wuold beet
> yuors down no mtatmter waht but espc...espesh...but mostlee mwetoo
> becuase he is teh bestestest.
>
> so threre.

Yeah, but it's not as fun when you shark all of you pokemon to perfection.

Matt

Gene Poole

Mar 13, 2002, 11:53:21 PM3/13/02

mye pokokemon wree not shrarked, wahtevar taht is, tehy wrer riased form
bbay pokokemon. I cought tehm adn tehn breeeeded tehm wiht mye
Missisingno. I rsaised tehm adn trianed tehm and spnent ovre 3000 hrous
on my pokokemon trianing, taht is wyh yoo hvae not snee em on tihs
nwesgrupe fro so long, becuase I ahve bene trianing so lnog. I hvae no
job no mrore and I smlell liek cat poop, btu my pokokokemons are teh
bestsest!!

Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc

Mar 14, 2002, 9:26:54 AM3/14/02
"Gene Poole" <pool...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> iMatt wrote:
> >
> > I have a Snorlax. And a question:
> >
> > His moves are:
> > Snore
> > Body Slam
> > Rest
> > **here's where the question comes in.**
> >
> > I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
> > but should i replace my rollout for it?
> >
> > I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have to
> > recharge.
> > Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge
> >
> > So what do you think? Thanks
>
> try replacing snore with belly drum, and then pop in Hyper Beam.
>
> you use belly drum to up your attack, rest to heal up, and then hyper
> beam the heck out of them.
>
> put on a berry that wakes you up right away (mint berry, n'est pas?) and
> you're good to go.

Gene, helpful and on-topic! What's happening to you?

--
The Great Daneł - CEO of agvngc
GameCube and chese* passionate

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 14, 2002, 10:04:16 AM3/14/02

> >Earthquake.
>
> IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
> Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.
> Magneton
> Magneton
> Magneton

*sigh*

For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will not
comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.

Newton Haights

Mar 14, 2002, 10:43:34 AM3/14/02
"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
message news:a6qe6f$o9$1...@suaar1aa.prod.compuserve.com...

> "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> > >Earthquake.
> >
> > IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
> > Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.
> > Magneton
> > Magneton
> > Magneton
>
> *sigh*
>
> For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will
not
> comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.

I dunno...that looks like a comment to me.

--
zuntakatattaka zuntakatattaka

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 14, 2002, 10:53:52 AM3/14/02
"Newton Haights" <newha...@aol.com> wrote in message

I should have said "will not comment further" then. But give me a little
credit for not bursting into simply blind Magneton praise...

Gene Poole

Mar 14, 2002, 3:59:09 PM3/14/02
"Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc" wrote:

> "Gene Poole" <pool...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> > iMatt wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a Snorlax. And a question:
> > >
> > > His moves are:
> > > Snore
> > > Body Slam
> > > Rest
> > > **here's where the question comes in.**
> > >
> > > I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
> > > but should i replace my rollout for it?
> > >
> > > I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have to
> > > recharge.
> > > Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge
> > >
> > > So what do you think? Thanks
> >
> > try replacing snore with belly drum, and then pop in Hyper Beam.
> >
> > you use belly drum to up your attack, rest to heal up, and then hyper
> > beam the heck out of them.
> >
> > put on a berry that wakes you up right away (mint berry, n'est pas?) and
> > you're good to go.
>
> Gene, helpful and on-topic! What's happening to you?

Fa-Q

EXstatic

Mar 14, 2002, 5:38:45 PM3/14/02

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
message news:a6qe6f$o9$1...@suaar1aa.prod.compuserve.com...
> "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> > >Earthquake.
> >
> > IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
> > Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.
> > Magneton
> > Magneton
> > Magneton
>
> *sigh*
>
> For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will
not
> comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.

Strange, it's actually just a fact and the fact that you edited in him
_repeating_ the Magneton's is more ultra-fanatacism than you've done before.

Cat-Gonk

Mar 14, 2002, 7:31:11 PM3/14/02
meeh caheeh meeh Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:04:16 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will not

>comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.

Or reply to the rest of my message, for that matter.

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 14, 2002, 7:36:11 PM3/14/02

> meeh caheeh meeh Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:04:16 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
> caheeh
>
> >For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will
not
> >comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.
>
> Or reply to the rest of my message, for that matter.

There wasn't really too much to reply to.

Cat-Gonk

Mar 14, 2002, 10:20:23 PM3/14/02
meeh caheeh meeh Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:36:11 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>> >For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will
>not
>> >comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.
>>
>> Or reply to the rest of my message, for that matter.
>
>There wasn't really too much to reply to.

"Let's completely forget about Whirlwind because it's only on pretty
much every GS team out there, so we don't have to worry about the fact
that Rollout has an insane charge-up time and doesn't achieve anything
that Double Edge + Earthquake can't do better."

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 15, 2002, 9:50:27 AM3/15/02

> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote in
> message news:a6qe6f$o9$1...@suaar1aa.prod.compuserve.com...
> > "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
> > > Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.
> > > Magneton
> > > Magneton
> > > Magneton
> >
> > *sigh*
> >
> > For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will
> not
> > comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.
> >
> Strange, it's actually just a fact and the fact that you edited in him
> _repeating_ the Magneton's is more ultra-fanatacism than you've done
before.

I was editing that in to draw attention to that specific thing he said. My
point was regarding the "neither of them are worth worrying about", he was
basically meaning that they're worthless. I could have simply burst into
"Magneton is the best Electric type!" and I didn't.

And believe me, I am still contemplating what I did differently at the start
of my time going up the BBB ranks that got me much more approval (and BBB
points) from the other BBBers.

Cat-Gonk

Mar 15, 2002, 11:36:49 AM3/15/02
meeh caheeh meeh Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:50:27 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>I was editing that in to draw attention to that specific thing he said. My
>point was regarding the "neither of them are worth worrying about", he was
>basically meaning that they're worthless.

Or, alternately I could have been saying that neither Magneton nor
Steelix are present on the GSBot circuit.

CALM YOUR PANTS DOWN.

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 15, 2002, 12:24:04 PM3/15/02

> meeh caheeh meeh Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:50:27 -0500, caheeh meeh meeh
> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
> caheeh
>
> >I was editing that in to draw attention to that specific thing he said.
My
> >point was regarding the "neither of them are worth worrying about", he
was
> >basically meaning that they're worthless.
>
> Or, alternately I could have been saying that neither Magneton nor
> Steelix are present on the GSBot circuit.
>
> CALM YOUR PANTS DOWN.

So you're saying it's a bad thing that the "masses of humanity" aren't using
Magneton/Steelix? Because somebody such as yourself gave AGNP the term for
the masses of humanity, and it wasn't supposed to mention them in a good
light...

Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc

Mar 15, 2002, 11:25:41 AM3/15/02
"Gene Poole" <pool...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse

sorry, couldn't help it ;)

Gene Poole

Mar 15, 2002, 2:15:34 PM3/15/02

Nazi punks fuck off :)

Talen

Mar 16, 2002, 4:59:51 AM3/16/02
It has been brought to my attention that "Pokemon Trainer Mike"

<som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote:

>"Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
>> >Earthquake.
>>
>> IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
>> Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.
>> Magneton
>> Magneton
>> Magneton
>
>*sigh*
>
>For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will not
>comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.

It _isn't_ worth worrying about because NOBODY BRINGS IT INTO BATTLES
THESE DAYS.

It's like "Duh, my leading Raichu is utterly fucked against a Dugtrio,
so he's worthless" when the fact of the matter is, you're never going
to face it.

--

Talen

http://shatteredreality.net/talen/

alt.sex.dan-southwick.hamster.duct-tape
- Newsgroup available on Optusnet

The Gurus love you

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Mar 16, 2002, 10:17:47 AM3/16/02
"Talen" <tal...@spamspamspamspam.optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> It has been brought to my attention that "Pokemon Trainer Mike"
> <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote:
>
> >"Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> IIRC only two Steel types are weak to Earthquake, Magneton and
> >> Steelix. Neither of them are worth worrying about.
> >> Magneton
> >> Magneton
> >> Magneton
> >
> >*sigh*
> >
> >For the benefit of the rest of the newsgroup, for the time being I will
not
> >comment/argue about your anti-Magneton statement.
>
> It _isn't_ worth worrying about because NOBODY BRINGS IT INTO BATTLES
> THESE DAYS.
>
> It's like "Duh, my leading Raichu is utterly fucked against a Dugtrio,
> so he's worthless" when the fact of the matter is, you're never going
> to face it.

As I said earlier, is it a bad thing it's not used by the masses of
humanity, otherwise known as _proles_? Magneton may be less-often used, but
its certainly not unviable, while it's certainly a great deal less viable
than in RBY, it's not that unusable in G/S/C as many people think.

And hardly anyone besides you brings Pidgeot into battles these days, and
yet you seem to be a major proponent of it.

Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc

Mar 16, 2002, 12:40:45 PM3/16/02
"Gene Poole" <pool...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse

No grammar for you, one month!

those were the days ;)

Gene Poole

Mar 16, 2002, 1:29:09 PM3/16/02

grammar nazi.

Talen

Mar 16, 2002, 6:30:35 PM3/16/02
It has been brought to my attention that "Pokemon Trainer Mike"
<som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> wrote:

>As I said earlier, is it a bad thing it's not used by the masses of
>humanity, otherwise known as _proles_? Magneton may be less-often used, but
>its certainly not unviable, while it's certainly a great deal less viable
>than in RBY, it's not that unusable in G/S/C as many people think.

Most people <> proles.

Proles will use whatever anyone who's winning will use because they
haven't the imagination or cunning to use anything else. That defines
them as proles.

You, Mike, are not a prole.

You're just an idiot.

>And hardly anyone besides you brings Pidgeot into battles these days, and
>yet you seem to be a major proponent of it.

<guffaw>

--

Talen

http://shatteredreality.net/talen/

<Zibro> I can pass like, three 6 footers.

The Gurus love you

Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc

Mar 17, 2002, 4:28:03 AM3/17/02
"Gene Poole" <pool...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse

grammar macht frei and stuff

Dr. Gonzo

Mar 17, 2002, 1:32:37 PM3/17/02
"Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc" wrote:

I am just hace one question:

who teh fuck is Jack Bauer?

--
Gene Poole

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered
mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live,
and too rare to die.

Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc

Mar 18, 2002, 1:50:29 PM3/18/02
"Dr. Gonzo" <pool...@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Jack Bauerł, CEO of agvngc" wrote:
>
> I am just hace one question:
>
> who teh fuck is Jack Bauer?

Hace you ever watched a show called "24 hours"?

fucking rocks, main character's played by Kiefer Sutherland and stuff.
plus he's got this really hot daughter

--
CKł - CEO of agvngc - staff member @ www.nintendome.dk
GameCube and chese* passionate

Hazel Thomson

May 13, 2002, 5:14:34 PM5/13/02
I know this might have been asked before but who the hell is Curselax????

Hazel

> "Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message

> > meeh caheeh meeh Mon, 11 Mar 2002 20:58:42 -0700, caheeh meeh meeh
> > iMatt <matthew...@sendit.nodak.edu> meeh caheeh

> > >I have a Snorlax. And a question:
> > >
> > > His moves are:
> > > Snore
> > > Body Slam
> > > Rest
> > > **here's where the question comes in.**
> > >
> > > I like hyperbeam, it's really powerfull, especially with Snorlax,
> > >but should i replace my rollout for it?
> >

> > Of course. Rollout's nigh-on useless.

> > > I'd have lots of power right away with hyperbeam... but he'd have
> > >recharge.
> > > Rollout is kinda slow to gain power, but i don't have to recharge
> >

> > No, you only have to charge it up..can somebody say "Switch In
> > Marowak" for me?

> > > So what do you think? Thanks
> >

> > Snorlax should be doing one of two things, either Cursing or baiting
> > out your opponent's Curselax counters so that your other Curse users
> > can get stuck in without fear of Roar/Whirlwind.
> >
> > I use Earthquake, Fire Blast, Curse and Rest mainly for suprise,
> > no-one expects to see Snorlax without a Normal attack and once the
> > Fire Blast comes out Gengar usually comes in..to be struck down with
> > Earthquake. Heh, in one battle, it wasn't until my opponent had
> > nothing but Moltres left that he realised that Snorlax didn't have
> > DE..
> >
> > Double-Edge, Counter, Fire Blast and SelfDestruct/Rest gives you the
> > element of suprise. It kills the Curselax counters rather than having
> > to worry about them, giving you the chance to whip out something like
> > a BP Umbreon that would otherwise be left to the mercy of the Roarers.
> >
> BP IS TEH KEY!!!!!!

Gregory Davidson

May 13, 2002, 5:46:46 PM5/13/02
My Snorlax knows the moves:
Body Slam <- Keep
Earthquake <- Keep
Rest <- Can change
Hyper-Beam <- Can change

Currently: Snorlax is level 91 in Silver.
Once, the Snorlax reach Level 100, I will automatically transfer into my
Yellow.

Snorlax is packed with power, defense, but very slow.
I love Snorlax's Body Slam. It is packed with power and cause a lot of
damage.
I also love Snorlax's Earthquake for against Ghosts and Rocks when
Normal moves are not effective.
It sometimes cause Paralyze stats and that gives Snorlax, a first chance
to hit instead of second. And sometimes the foe will not hit back.

What should I put in? Remember the Snorlax will become RBY.
I removed Roll-Out because it sucks.
Rest, Hyper-Beam, Thunderbolt, Head Butt, but Head Butt on Snorlax to
cause
flinch is not even a good idea.

Remember that: Snorlax is packed with defense and power, but very slow.

Pokemon Trainer Mike

May 13, 2002, 6:27:10 PM5/13/02

"Hazel Thomson" <spamb...@lycos.co.ul> wrote in message

> I know this might have been asked before but who the hell is Curselax????
>
> Hazel

Curselax isn't a person, it's a term for a Snorlax that has Curse.

Cat-Gonk

May 14, 2002, 8:35:39 AM5/14/02
meeh caheeh meeh Mon, 13 May 2002 21:14:34 GMT, caheeh meeh meeh
"Hazel Thomson" <spamb...@lycos.co.ul> meeh caheeh

> I know this might have been asked before but who the hell is Curselax????

Snorlax with a moveset based around Curse, usually Earthquake,
Double-Edge, Curse and Rest.

--

ÇÃt-gôÑk®: metal from the waist down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spahr

May 26, 2002, 9:47:00 PM5/26/02
curselax does not exsit or it appear in green

Phantom6

May 26, 2002, 10:30:05 PM5/26/02

"Spahr" <car...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> curselax does not exsit or it appear in green

Curselax DOES exist. It's a nickname for a Snorlax with curse dumbass.

--

Phantom6, phading out.

9 out of 10 cannibals agree. A sandwich just isn't a
sandwich without the tangy zip of Dave.

"Your name's Ubie Doob Scoobie Doobie Benubi?" Loke Ground runner, Thumb
Wars.

"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless--like water. Now you put water into
a cup, it becomes the cup; you put water into a bottle, it becomes the
bottle; you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or
it can drip or it can trickle or it can *crash*!
Be water, my friend."
-- Bruce Lee

"True refinement seeks simplicity."
--Bruce Lee

"Darkness. Swirling black vortex of doom. Same Difference." -Ryudo,
Grandia2

"The flame of courage, the light of wisdom, the strength of justice, the
guardians of life. This is what a Ranger is..."

-J.S. Latu

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere may be having fun.

Greentryst

May 26, 2002, 10:30:51 PM5/26/02
Spahr responded to an *old* thread:

> curselax does not exsit or it appear in green

Well! That's a surreal response.

To reiterate, "Curselax" is a Snorlax with a moveset involving the move
Curse.
--
Greentryst
http://greentryst.tcwonline.org

Marco262

May 27, 2002, 11:28:51 PM5/27/02
"Spahr" <car...@attbi.com> wrote in message
> curselax does not exsit or it appear in green

Go 'way. You make my head hurt.

--Marco262

Nyquil is your friend...*snore*

DarkStorm

May 28, 2002, 10:24:06 AM5/28/02
Spahr wrote:

> curselax does not exsit or it appear in green

As pretty much everyone has pointed out, "Curselax" is simply a nickname
for a Snorlax with Curse (in Gold/Sivler/Crystal), not a new species of
Pokemon.

I have to add, however, that Pocket Monsters Green is *not* some
ultra-rare super-special game with secret Pokemon in it, as many people
(apparently including you, Spahr) seem to think. Japanese Green is
essentially the same as US Blue. (US Red and Blue = Japanese Red and
Green + Pokemon graphics and Unknown Dungeon from Japanese Blue).

Pocket Monsters Green is as dirt-common in Japan as Pokemon Blue is
here. Pocket Monsters Blue is the Special Edition that's difficult to
find and has no US counterpart (though there are no Secret Pokemon in
Japanese Blue, either).

-Raiutaryuu-

Gregory Davidson

May 28, 2002, 1:55:56 PM5/28/02
I think I have perfect the Snorlax for RBY.

Snorlax
Body Slam is a must. It can cause paralyze and when that happen.
Snorlax get to be first, and foe sometime can not attack.
I hurt Mewtwo and Mew and they were paralyze.

Thunderbolt for pokemon that are flying type, and water type.
Try a body slam against Rock type pokemon, and they don't get much
damage.
But they are water pokemon as well. They were fossil pokemon.
So thunderbolt would hurt them more than body slam and still do the same
thing,
can cause paralyze.

self-destruct is "finish that pokemon" move. It create a huge damage
against that pokemon,
but does not faint that pokemon. Even strongest, Full Level Mewtwo with
full health HP can take
damage and still exist in battle, what is when Electrode with Explosion
come in.
When the Mewtwo survive and about to recover. Electrode is faster than
Mewtwo as a rule, and
should enable to finish Mewtwo without fail.
I have learned a lot about explosion and self-destruct. They can miss.
Hey, I tried flamethrower against grass pokemon and it miss. There were
no effect that reduce accuracy.
I used Raichu's Flash against Electrode and it made the hit.
Electrode's explosion did not hit Raichu.

Earthquake does a lot damage against Electric, Rock, and Poison.
When Body Slam is not good against Rock/Ground, it is time for
Earthquake!!!