Battle Tower Team

1 view

Gavin Connolly

Apr 7, 2002, 4:54:22 AM4/7/02
My top team for beating the Battle Tower is:
Lugia L100 - Psychic, Recover, Fly, Hydro Pump.
Venusaur L100 - Sleep Powder, Solar Beam, Razor Leaf, Sunny Day.
Blastoise L100 - Hydro Pump, Surf, Water Gun, Bubblebeam.
or Charizard L100 - Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Ember, Fire Spin.

Thanks
Gavin
gavinrc...@yahoo.co.uk

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Apr 7, 2002, 10:17:31 AM4/7/02
"Gavin Connolly" <gavinrc...@ukgateway.net> wrote in message

My team with which I beat the L70 floor in just three tries was:

Meganium L70
Item: Leftovers

Curse
Earthquake
Body Slam
Synthesis

Snorlax L70
Item: Mint Berry

Curse
Rest
Snore
Rollout

Magneton L70
Item: Brightpowder

Screech
Thundershock
Thunderwave
Swagger

Meganium was a real big tank, not exactly used for Grass-type purposes but
still very powerful nontheless. Snorlax had Mint Berry only because two
Pokemon couldn't both have Leftovers. Typical Curselax, expect for Rollout.
Magneton actually didn't do quite as much as I thought it would, but it was
still helpful. Thundershock was there because I hadn't beaten Red yet, now
it has Thunderbolt.

--
-- Pokemon Trainer Mike. !selur notengaM

Member of the Bomb Ball Bashers Junior Strike Force
Defending the world from the evils of Voltorb and Electrode.
Full BBB Member Application pending (hopefully)

Neopet Owner (To sign up for Neopets, go to
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=michaelruss)
Organizer in the Pokimon Temple Guild
(http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=mantine)

I have:

1 I Love Mango's Point
5 AGNP (Andy Gives Nice Points) Points
5 Binary Poster Points
10 Jax Points
15 Y2Tech Points
20 Points Just For The Sake Of Having Points Points.
25 WAM Points
85 BBB Points
10000 Pikachuumon Points

My PBS Record (RBY):

5-4-7

My PBS Record (G/S):

0-0-0

150 Pokemon in my Blue version...

150 Pokemon in my Yellow version...

249 Pokemon in my Silver version...

249 Pokemon in my Gold version...

249 Pokemon in my Crystal version...

Cat-Gonk

Apr 7, 2002, 10:34:20 PM4/7/02
meeh caheeh meeh Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:17:31 -0400, caheeh meeh meeh
"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>Typical Curselax, expect for Rollout.

..and snore..

--

ĮÃt-gôŅkŪ: metal from the waist down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Apr 7, 2002, 10:45:19 AM4/7/02
"Cat-Gonk" <cat...@azureheights.com> wrote in message

> meeh caheeh meeh Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:17:31 -0400, caheeh meeh meeh
> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
> caheeh
>
> >Typical Curselax, expect for Rollout.
>
> ..and snore..

I consider Sleep Talk to be especially useless for Snorlax. Even if you
weren't using Rollout, you'd still only have a 33% chance of actually
choosing your attacking move. With Snore, you can guarantee yourself to be
doing some damage.

Cat-Gonk

Apr 8, 2002, 8:29:22 AM4/8/02
meeh caheeh meeh Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:45:19 -0400, caheeh meeh meeh

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>I consider Sleep Talk to be especially useless for Snorlax. Even if you

>weren't using Rollout, you'd still only have a 33% chance of actually
>choosing your attacking move. With Snore, you can guarantee yourself to be
>doing some damage.

"I don't like Tackle so Snore should go on Snorlax"..rotfl..

Pokemon Trainer Mike

Apr 7, 2002, 10:45:41 PM4/7/02

> meeh caheeh meeh Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:45:19 -0400, caheeh meeh meeh
> "Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
> caheeh
>
> >I consider Sleep Talk to be especially useless for Snorlax. Even if you
> >weren't using Rollout, you'd still only have a 33% chance of actually
> >choosing your attacking move. With Snore, you can guarantee yourself to
be
> >doing some damage.
>
> "I don't like Tackle so Snore should go on Snorlax"..rotfl..

While you're asleep, Snore is the best thing you can do. It's better than
just sitting there taking damage while hoping to get a 1 out of 3 chance of
using your actual attacking move. I didn't say Snore was the best move
possible, I'm just saying it's the best while sleeping, and fully Cursed up
it can actually do some decent damage.

Cat-Gonk

Apr 8, 2002, 1:07:25 PM4/8/02
meeh caheeh meeh Sun, 7 Apr 2002 22:45:41 -0400, caheeh meeh meeh

"Pokemon Trainer Mike" <som...@microsoft.com don't write me!> meeh
caheeh

>While you're asleep, Snore is the best thing you can do. It's better than

>just sitting there taking damage while hoping to get a 1 out of 3 chance of
>using your actual attacking move.

..he just doesn't get it, does he?

> I didn't say Snore was the best move
>possible, I'm just saying it's the best while sleeping, and fully Cursed up
>it can actually do some decent damage.

..yet provides you with no protection against Snorlax counters..

Shakira

Apr 19, 2002, 10:07:19 AM4/19/02
Where can I find the Battle Tower if I have Pokemon Silver on GB?

Steffan Alun

Apr 19, 2002, 12:28:40 PM4/19/02
"Shakira" <chris...@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message

> Where can I find the Battle Tower if I have Pokemon Silver on GB?

The Battle Tower is only on Crystal.

Steffan