[PW!] Neo's escape from Team Rocket

Sirius

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
Neo finally landed, after hours of flight on his Aerodactyl, in the
streets of Celadon City.
"Whew... I've bet we've lost them," he said to Eevee. Night was falling,
and he needed to pay his debt as soon as possible. He headed towards the
Celadon City Department Store, carrying the fifty million pokédollars in a
briefcase.
He entered the Stone shop and handed the briefcase to the cashier.
"I'm Neo. Here's your money."
"Whoa..." he said, in a cracked voice. The pimple-faced teen had never
seen that much money. "I think I better go see the manager..." He left
through the Employees Only door.
"Ugh..." Neo looked around the store, nervously. The place was empty.
Suddenly, he felt a familiar tap on his shoulder. Startled, he stumbled
backwards.
"Thought you could get away that easily, huh?" It was the same blonde
Rocket Neo had taken the money from. "Hand over the Eevee, NOW."
Eevee fearfully retreated behind Neo's feet, whimpering. Neo firmly
glared back at the Rocket.
"You're not taking her." Neo took out one of his Pokéballs.
"You asked for it, kid." She sighed and withdrew a Wigglytuff Launcher.
She pushed Neo to the ground. The Rocket aimed the weapon at him, her finger
resting on the trigger. "This is your last chance. Give it to me."
"HEY! OVER HERE!" Both the Rocket and Neo turned to the entrance of the
store. It was Orion. The Rocket grinned and threw a Pokéball at Neo's feet,
then turned to Orion with her Wigglytuff Launcher. A little surprised by this
sudden maneuver, Orion gulped and stood still. In his hurry, he had forgotten
to get one of his Pokémon ready for battle.
A Raticate was released from the Rocket's Pokéball. It lunged at Neo,
its teeth bared in a vicious smile. The Raticate bit deep into Neo's shoulder
before getting tackled by Eevee. Neo got back on his feet immediately and
released Gengar. Gengar vanished into his vapor form. Raticate took a guess
and dove towards Gengar, passing right through him. Gengar laughed and began
to hypnotize the Raticate.
The young, female Rocket, unaware of the fight ensuing behind her,
smirked at the helpless Orion. Just as she pulled the trigger, Neo's Eevee
slammed into her back. The Wigglytuff Launcher turned upwards and fell out of
her hand. The Wigglytuff hit the ceiling, sending pink goo everywhere. The
Rocket recovered from her shock and grabbed Eevee by the tail.
Orion used this opportunity to release his Dodrio, while Neo grabbed the
dropped Wigglytuff Launcher. With Raticate sleeping, the Rocket was helpless.
She glared menacingly at Orion.
"You haven't won yet."
Two more Rockets dropped down through the ceiling. One was an old,
gray-haired tall man. The other was a green-haired man. They threw down their
Pokéballs, releasing a Hitmonlee and a Poliwrath.

TBC...

Sirius

"Don't kill me! I have a wife and family! Kill them!"

Neo no Miko

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
>Two more Rockets dropped down through the ceiling. One was an old,
>gray-haired tall man. The other was a green-haired man. They threw down
>their
>Pokéballs, releasing a Hitmonlee and a Poliwrath.

Neo grabbed his shoulder and yelp, "That damn dirty rat bit me!" he
returned the Gengar, which he had caught a few days before. He took two of his
Pokeballs and threw them down, "Go Arcanine! Go Venusaur!" Arcanine charge
after Hitmonlee, glaring and barking. Venusaur roared and charged the attacking
Poliwrath.

As Orion sent out his Dodrio to assist Arcanine, the young rocket runs
with Eevee in tow. Neo sees her run and releases Jolteon, Vaporeon, and
Aerodactyl. He runs after the rocket. Neo runs down the stairs, but the rocket
had the advantage of being more fit. Neo then had an idea, he took out one of
his left over Thunder stones and threw it at the Rocket, it wacked her in the
head and bounced onto Eevee's.

The Rocket kept running until she noticed her load was a bit heavier, she
looked to see a Jolteon, charging up with electric bolts. Before she could
react, an electric shock blew her against a wall. Neo grabbed Jolteon and ran.

Upstairs, the battle raged on, Venusaur had the Poliwrath weakened with
it's Leech Seed. Dodrio and Arcanine had Hitmonlee right where they wanted it.
Neo burst through the door. Jolteon de-evolved and Eevee plunked down beside
him. The blonde rocket then smashed into Neo. The two wrestled on the floor,
punching each other. The the clerk opened the door, "Mr Williams you are all
set......to.........I'll leave you all alone......" he jumped back into the
Employees only roomand locked it.

Neo J. Menasor
The Neo-Stunticons
The Covenent of Primus, IT'S A COOKBOOK!!

This post was brought to you by the
next president of the USA, Dan Quayle!
"Vote for Quayle, he's dumb."
And by Larry King, he looks like an owl