who?

MECHADRAGON2

Jul 28, 2001, 8:18:47 PM7/28/01
anyone have 6 names for made up poke'mon ?

Amber Foxwing

Jul 29, 2001, 10:34:09 PM7/29/01

MECHADRAGON2 wrote:

> anyone have 6 names for made up poke'mon ?

Glarechu, Mewn, Aquateon, Solareon, Mistoise, and Fonetched

--
Amber's Pokésig V. 1.2

I currently have:
Around 5,566,256 1/2 BP(brownie points) for all of the Pointless jokes I
told my friends
Quite a few IBP (Infinite Brownie Points) for the same reason as above
And 100 "Using Something I've Never Seen Before" Talen Points
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->o^..^o<------------------------------------------------------

I give out:
MY FAVORITE POKEMON Points (for you who can guess any of my favorite
Pokemon...and I dare you...), 50 Points per Pokemon.
Neato Post Points for good posts
First PW! Points for good first PW!s, even if I'm still new at it too
Good PW! Points for good PW!s...
Good Site Points (take a guess)
AND...
Toaster Points! (given out randomly, for that toaster Kruton wants...)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->o^..^o<-------------------------------------------------------

I am SERIOUSLY ADDICTED to Neopets. So terrible it's scary. I also give
out
Neopoints for those of you who can guess my screen name...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->o^..^o<--------------------------------------------------------

I like PóKéMóN!

R. Tech Weaver - Biggest Dreamer

Jul 31, 2001, 2:11:07 PM7/31/01

"MECHADRAGON2" <mechad...@cs.com> wrote in message

> anyone have 6 names for made up poke'mon ?

I've personally created:
Chuckemiss
Kartemiss
Artemite
Farflung'd

As for two more, look elsewhere.

--

Chet "Tech" Weaver's Basic Sig
I'm just a figment of your imagination.

"THE HORROR! THE FUNKY TECHNICOLOR HORROR!"
-- Tentomon, [DW!][MDWTPT] A New Generation Is Born [SERIES PREMERE] [1/2]

"Your enemies haven't won until you hate them."
-- Richard Nixon (I think)

"There is nothing worse than an elected official that lies to the people.
Unconvincingly."
-- "Bill Clinton," "live" via "satelite" on the Conan O'Brian show

"No ride is complete without a clown in an electric chair."
-- My brother

E-mail:
Black...@wrestlezone.com
AIM:
PanGatomon, Rorschach Mask
MSN Messenger:
Nich...@hotmail.com
ICQ:
122744531

My Bio on FanFiction.Net:

http://members.fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=directory-authorProfile&useri
d=40019
Member of Neopet Guild "NeoTamers":
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?oid=dsafonov (Three guess who
founded it.)

Jolly Trolly

Aug 2, 2001, 3:58:47 PM8/2/01

MECHADRAGON2 <mechad...@cs.com> wrote in message
> anyone have 6 names for made up poke'mon ?

On Azure Heights a guy posted there with the name Chloreon, a grass
eevolution. That's about the best made-up name I've seen.

your Mu@lyons.com More Onix!

Aug 3, 2001, 3:46:04 AM8/3/01

"Jolly Trolly" <dch...@att.net> wrote in message
>:O
CHINKLER
>:O

-/ľ's most self indulgent sig ever\-

=AGNP's direct line to Dreadite=
PillowkillerDred: Sunkern can rape a Mewtwo.
Corpselight Wisp: And it can!

=A fave=
Gëńë Přř|ëł:his name's actually spelled ľ, just for the record ;-)
micpp: Yeah, but we don't have greek keyboards, so we just say mu.

=They be talking o' me=
Trent Retwin: But Mu's not an asshole, just a semi-troll
Agent O0O7: You are probably the only contributing AGNPer that I have on my
message block, Mu.
TR Lugia: how can anyone hate Mu?
GothicZephyr: ľ appears to be the only normal looking AGNPer as of now...
Gothic Zephyr: I wish Mu was on as I'm craving some hot New Zealand man
cunt.
Steve Brunton - No, really, you are far better than Fog and Zman. You have
class, ľ.
Poképrophet - Yes, he's right. Your the best "troll" we ever had! ^_^
Pokemon Fan - ľ - the longest surviving troll we've ever had (in my AGP
lifetime)
A zne xp los N: As long as I have Mu's love, nothing else matters.
Satellite Wolf: rolf, Mike, you rock.
Mew72584: actually, I find Mu's off topic posts kind of interesting
Payback512: Anyway, hush little Newbie, dont you cry, ľ's gonna sing you a
lullaby........
Sprocket TR: Yeah I know.....I'm learning how to quote out of context from ľ
Sprocket TR: No one's teaching me grammar unfortunately
Draedite: I hear that cat's one bad motha.. Shut your mouth! "Im talking'
bout Mu!"
Draedite: Mu, you're the official AGNP Shaft now.

jmkmiecik: Whoever Wisp is, he knows too much.
MewleniumJV: that's Mu
jmkmiecik: Explains it.

=Yeah, he's an idiot=
Pokemaniac Neko: Mu.... The troll.... the one who I've been thinking that is
Marcus Yu..... Looks like initials kind of. Yes.....
Pokemaniac Neko: Mu.... the troll of the century...

=No, not really=
Regulus0: Mu = Cypher?
L aHZeeAz N: Mu is Cypher?
the sporkish: My vocabulary is quite extent.

=What the fuck?=
XusamiD: I'm rubbing my right nut with lotion now

Corpselight Wisp: Raven, is your cock small?
l aHZeeAz n: im asian

Corpselight Wisp (04:18:22): Lesbians are fucking sexy
TR myuutsu (04:18:23): No, they're jellyfish
Foratog5 AFTA (04:19:55): I once knew some lesibans. They lived on my
street.

=You could talk to me too=
=It is very desirable the fast server and without limitations=
homepage-/http://members.tripod.com/Micronism

=ATRFenix: talking to you is very surreal=
aim-/Corpselight Wisp

=FinKL II: Man talking to you is surreal as hell hahaha=
icq-/Ghostlight 78711575

Ingo Kemper

Aug 3, 2001, 6:15:55 AM8/3/01
On 29 Jul 2001 00:18:47 GMT, MECHADRAGON2 wrote:

>anyone have 6 names for made up poke'mon ?

Hmm...

Venomeon, a Poison eevolution.
Pebblix, a baby Onix prestage.
Farflung, a fight/flight Farfetch'd evolution.
Bedger, a ground type mix of a Snorlax and a badger.
Ursatherm, an alternative ice type Teddiursa evolution
Meltdawn, an electric/dark type unique Atomic Power pokémon.

Honorable mention:
Rocket, a fire/steel Missile pokémon, namesake of Team Rocket. (-;

Ingo Kemper
--