[PW!] Gary Oak, annoyingly the same.

1 view

Dreadite

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
P:OTP!

Trent snuck into the E-4. Bad Trent.. no cookies for you. ^_^
Aeren/Quethril died. Waaa!
I forgot to write anything for a few days. Oops!

And now, back to the post!

"Go, now. I expect to hear from Indigo within a few hours." The
monitor switched off, and footsteps could be heard. The chair at the
desk still spun, and the footsteps grew faint.

<Scene Switch.>

"Aha! A Earth Badge! Go right ahead." Dreadite walked past the guard.
He looked at the cave in front of him, and laughed. He smiled smugly,
and grabbed his Pidgey. They flew off, leaving the guard to find more
fools to stop.

<Scene Switch, now, with new, better flavor! Scene, it's what's for
dinner.>

Dreadite slammed his fist on the desk. "What do you mean, I can't see
Gary! He's here, isn't he?"

The man behind the counterer cringed. "Yes, but someone is in there!
You'll have to wait your turn." The guard stammeded, as Dreadite
grabbed him by the shirt. "Ah.. I'll see what I can do!"

Dreadite dropped the man. He turned toward the restraunt, and looked
over his shoulder. "You do that. I give you twenty minutes."

The guard picked up a phone.

<Scene Switch. Damn, that's a too many. I better cut back on these.>

Dreadite sat down, and waved at the waiter. "I want anything. If it's
edible, I'll take it. What do you recomend?"

The waiter smiled. "I always recomend the chef's salad, sir."

Dreadite laughed. "That's fine, bring it."

Dreadite looked around. The restraunt had many great trainers in it, he
could tell. After all, only the greats got here. Dreadite looked at
the monitor above, and saw someone fighting Lorelei. The man had one
arm. Dreadite looked away, and smiled.

"Yet another trainer battling the Elite Four. I may as well watch, if I
have to wait for him to finish." Dreadite looked impatiently at the
waiter, and waved.

"Yes, sir? What now?" The waiter looked at Dreadite, a bit frustrated.

"Could you bring me something to drink? Water, please." Dreadite
thanked the waiter for the drink, and sipped at it. As he did so,
someone sat next to him. Dreadite looked over, and saw Gary Oak.

"Hey, make it quick. I have to be back there in five minutes." Gary
looked at Dreadite. "What's up?"

"Giovanni wanted me to tell you to keep an eye out for someone. Or, as
the case is, something. A ditto." Dreadite sat back. "And if you see
RK, tell him I'm looking for him."

Gary nodded. "Is that all? You people bother me with such trifles."

Dreadite looked at Gary. "This is no trifle. That ditto is different,
he's a danger to the League, and Team Rocket"

Gary laughed. "All right, if you say so. Hey, smell you later." Gary
walked off, and the waiter handed Dreadite his salad. The waiter looked
at Dreadite expectantly, and Dreadite handed him some Pokédollars, and
picked up the bill.

"Ahh! Gary, get back here!" Dreadite whilred, and handed the waiter
100 Pokédollars. "That's an expensive salad..."

Gary walked through a door marked "Elite four only." Dreadite smiled,
and opened the door. Gary looked back. "You gonna chanllenge the new
guy?"

Dreadite shook his head. "No. That's your job, after all."

Gary shrugged, and walked through a door. Dreadite followed him, and
sat back in Gary's room. Gary shrugged. "If he makes it, I'll be
suprised." He picked up a Pokéball. "What do you think, Gyrados, or
Blastiose?"

TBC?

Dreadite (Ah, well. It's all in good fun, I hope. ^_^)
-----
This is my sig version two! Random chaos will ensue!
*Shang Tsung voice* "Your Thread.... Is MINE!!!"
Check out the OW! Shogunate page at
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/pagoda/3073/

M.W.F.

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Dreadite ...

> "Giovanni wanted me to tell you to keep an eye out for someone. Or, as
> the case is, something. A ditto." Dreadite sat back. "And if you see
> RK, tell him I'm looking for him."

Hehe... should I be afraid or happy? Besides, if noone knows where I am
by now, that's bad :D
--
M.W.F. - Pokémon no meijin!

Feel free to visit the AGFFH FAQ at:
http://www.erols.com/resonakorelano/
You can also visit the AGNP FAQ at:
http://www.erols.com/resonakorelano/agnp.htm
Try the Pokéwars! FAQ at:
http://www.erols.com/resonakorelano/pw.htm
Azure Heights Pokemon Laboratory:
http://www.geocities.com/~korelano

Dreadite

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
M.W.F. wrote:

> Check this out, straight from the mouth of Dreadite ...
>
> > "Giovanni wanted me to tell you to keep an eye out for someone. Or, as
> > the case is, something. A ditto." Dreadite sat back. "And if you see
> > RK, tell him I'm looking for him."
>
> Hehe... should I be afraid or happy?

Hm.. I don't know, you tell me. ^_^

>Besides, if noone knows where I am by now, that's bad :D

Ah, but Dreadite has been... out of it. ^_^

Dreadite

M.W.F.

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Dreadite ...
> M.W.F. wrote:
> >
> > Check this out, straight from the mouth of Dreadite ...
> >
> > > "Giovanni wanted me to tell you to keep an eye out for someone. Or, as
> > > the case is, something. A ditto." Dreadite sat back. "And if you see
> > > RK, tell him I'm looking for him."
> >
> > Hehe... should I be afraid or happy?
>
> Hm.. I don't know, you tell me. ^_^
>
> >Besides, if noone knows where I am by now, that's bad :D
>
> Ah, but Dreadite has been... out of it. ^_^

One story is all it takes and I'm sure you can find where I've settled ;)

Adrian Tymes

Mar 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/9/99
Dreadite wrote:
> M.W.F. wrote:
> > Check this out, straight from the mouth of Dreadite ...
> > > "Giovanni wanted me to tell you to keep an eye out for someone. Or, as
> > > the case is, something. A ditto." Dreadite sat back. "And if you see
> > > RK, tell him I'm looking for him."
> >
> > Hehe... should I be afraid or happy?
>
> Hm.. I don't know, you tell me. ^_^

"Mimic say, be afappy!"

Afappy?

"Err...Mimic still getting hang of this..."

Goola2u

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
>>Besides, if noone knows where I am by now, that's bad :D
>
>Ah, but Dreadite has been... out of it. ^_^

Heh, I didn't know until I fell on him.

Shard Fields, who advises you not to ask, just read it.

Mobius101

Mar 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/10/99
>> > Hehe... should I be afraid or happy?
>>
>> Hm.. I don't know, you tell me. ^_^
>
>"Mimic say, be afappy!"
>
>Afappy?
>
>"Err...Mimic still getting hang of this..."

::music starts up in the background::

*Don't worry.....be afappy...don't worry be afappy!*

::giggles and runs off quick::

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
Tha webber:
http://hamstergirl.cjb.net/
"Taking Pokemon straight from your pockets,
With the power of the stars, it's Maria Rocket!" -My corny PW! motto ^.^;
------
TEOTWAWKI