[PW] Solar's Information

1 view

Ronda Saville

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Why don't I give it a whirl?Here goes.....
Character: Solar
Created by: Solar Cat (Yes,I know.)

Appearence: Black and red Team Rocket outfit.With short purple hair.Black
cap and boots.Red belt and 3 pokeballs.

Personallity: Fun loving,goofy,and very protective (Ex. her pokemon and
Friends).On the outside she displays feelings of happyness.But she has a
dark side to her,which she never displays.
Pokemon
Meowth--(Slash,Payday,Screech,and  Bite)

Jolteowth--(Thunder swipes,Payday Thunder wave,and Agility Scratchs)--They
aren't all powerful.Thunder wave--like ember w/ lightning and coins.

Flareowth--(Fire spin,ember and slash.)--normal powers--and yes this is
similer to Flareth in Pokemon2.
Story
Solar ran away when she was 13,to become a pokemon trainer.But she soon
found herself lost in the forest,seeking shelter in an old Lab (same lab
where Mewtwo was born.After the Explosion.)Where she found two other forms
of Meowths.Jolteowth and Flareowth.She raised them and feed.Not forgeting
her Meowth.Her Meowths became an obsession and see vowed not to raise
another kind of Pokemon ever.
Then one day as she was walking though the forest,she saw two,well dress
people.Jesse and James.She knew they were trouble but all she could see was
the Meowth at there feet.She rushed to them,and soon found out she could
join Team Rocket. Jesse told Solar that there were lots of Meowths in
TR.Solar,unable to resist joined up.(Ps: That was not her only reason.)She
soon was dressed in a TR outfit and assigned a partner,Jake.Jake "The
Jynx",as he was called,had just gotten away from a Jail in Safferon.Solar
liked him lots because he had gotten out just to see his Meowth,Myra.But
Myra had disappeared (Myra is with a clan of Meowths.).Jake used his
Teleakuhesis (Psychic) powers to break the jail's bars.Jake had kept his
powers a secret even from Myra and Solar,untill he predicted the Mewtwo
Explosion.Giovanni was going to use him for a new Mew expirament.But when
Jake refused Giovanni turned him in.(more about him later.)
Allies: Team Rocket.
Enemies: Ash,Gary,and Giovanni (sorta).
So hows that?Long huh?Thanks for looking at it!
--SC--
http://www.angelfire.com/ok/solarcat/index.html
jer....@worldnet.att.net

[ Click to Leave... ]

Sailor Pika

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99

Ronda Saville wrote in message <01be61a7$28715020$7310430c@fiwvxrpx>...
<snip>

>Pokemon
>Meowth--(Slash,Payday,Screech,and Bite)
>
>Jolteowth--(Thunder swipes,Payday Thunder wave,and Agility Scratchs)--They
>aren't all powerful.Thunder wave--like ember w/ lightning and coins.
>
>Flareowth--(Fire spin,ember and slash.)--normal powers--and yes this is
>similer to Flareth in Pokemon2.

The new forms of Meowth aren't allowed.. and put the [WG] tag on any future
Writers Guides.

--
Sailor Pika
I got an ISP that works!! Yea! *hits Prodigy execs with Wigglytuff*

Mobius101

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
>Jolteowth--(Thunder swipes,Payday Thunder wave,and Agility Scratchs)--They
>aren't all powerful.Thunder wave--like ember w/ lightning and coins.

>Flareowth--(

BZZT! Sorry, no made up Pokemon allowed in the Pokewars. 'Tis against the
rules.

~Maria R
"Psy yie yie..."
-------------------------
Tha webber:
http://hamstergirl.cjb.net/
-----------
"Taking Pokemon straight from your pockets,
With the power of the stars, it's Maria Rocket!" -My corny PW! motto ^.^;
------
TEOTWAWKI

Static Shocker

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99

Mobius101 wrote in message <19990226154136...@ng118.aol.com>...

>>Jolteowth--(Thunder swipes,Payday Thunder wave,and Agility Scratchs)--They
>>aren't all powerful.Thunder wave--like ember w/ lightning and coins.
>>
>>Flareowth--(
>

>BZZT! Sorry, no made up Pokemon allowed in the Pokewars. 'Tis against the
>rules.

Sounds like Cyan in FF3. Now let me just have some fun here.

Thou shalt not deface thine guide of writers with yon made-up monsters.
Shalt thou proceed to do so, thou shalt be removed from yon wars of pocket
monsters. 'Tis in the rules, as Sir Dreadite hath spoke. Thou shalt not
continue with yon nonsense, or ye shalt face yon consequences, although nary
a trace of yon sentences reveal themselves in yon questions that hath been
placed in yon historical document.

I got that all from Star Control 2, FF3 and CT. Hee hee hee. Bet I could
make the Unknown Solder talk like that.

JSolano199

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
>Jolteowth

>Flareowth

(write up a ticket)

You are in violation of the PW code. You will be fined $300, and an addition
penalty.

Don't you talk back at me! Save it for Reg and Dread...

Jose Solano
--------------------------------------
Official Member of the AFSH Stupid Brigade
--------------------------------------
Visit the Pikachu Death Gallery
http://www.yoda.pagehub.com

Regulus

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
Ronda Saville wrote:

> Why don't I give it a whirl?Here goes.....
> Character: Solar
> Created by: Solar Cat (Yes,I know.)
>
> Appearence: Black and red Team Rocket outfit.With short purple hair.Black
> cap and boots.Red belt and 3 pokeballs.
>
> Personallity: Fun loving,goofy,and very protective (Ex. her pokemon and
> Friends).On the outside she displays feelings of happyness.But she has a
> dark side to her,which she never displays.
> Pokemon
> Meowth--(Slash,Payday,Screech,and Bite)
>
> Jolteowth--(Thunder swipes,Payday Thunder wave,and Agility Scratchs)--They
> aren't all powerful.Thunder wave--like ember w/ lightning and coins.
>
> Flareowth--(Fire spin,ember and slash.)--normal powers--and yes this is
> similer to Flareth in Pokemon2.

Eh heh...

NO!

You cannot use any gold/silver pokemon/made up pokemon/etc until
-everyone- has had a chance to see them and so on. Redo your WG.
Oiiii, read the FAQ, people, it isn't that hard....

Well, redo the Pokemon you have, and the backstory to exclude those
Pokemon, and you'll be fine >_<

--
Reg

Clickclick

Dreadite

Feb 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/26/99
JSolano199 wrote:

> >Jolteowth
>
> >Flareowth
>
> (write up a ticket)
>
> You are in violation of the PW code. You will be fined $300, and an addition
> penalty.

Do not pass Go, do not collect $200 PokéDollars. =P

Dreadite
-----
This is my sig version two! Random chaos will ensue!
*Shang Tsung voice* "Your Thread.... Is MINE!!!"
Check out the OW! Shogunate page at
http://www.geocities.com/tokyo/pagoda/3073/

Vulpix5746

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
wait a minute! meowth is a normal, so theoretically it could learn any attack.
I know for a fact it can learn thunder.

so maybe we should just accept them as Tm'd Meowths. I mean someone is running
around with a Jolteon with Toxic...
To catch them is my real quest, to train them is my cause!
<remove SPAMu2Q to reply>
ICQ Me: 32252691
see one of the official Pokewars websites at
http://welcome.to/pokemonwars

M.W.F.

Feb 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/27/99
Check this out, straight from the mouth of Vulpix5746 ...

> wait a minute! meowth is a normal, so theoretically it could learn any attack.
> I know for a fact it can learn thunder.

Although that's true, Meowth and Persian can't be built better with a
couple TMs, they aren't really made for a lot of TMs. Now Pokemon like
Nidoking and Nidoqueen are built for TMs. They can both learn ones like
Fire Blast, Thunder, Blizzard, and Hyper Beam.

> so maybe we should just accept them as Tm'd Meowths. I mean someone is running
> around with a Jolteon with Toxic...

That would be me. And Jolteon can learn Toxic with TM 06. Almost every
pokemon can.

When I created my pokemon and their traits, I wanted certain things in
there for story elements and the like. I had a Dragonite with Rest,
Blizzard, and Fire Blast. My Machamp knew how to move the earth
(Earthquake and Rock Slide). I have an Alakazam with Metronome. The
Charizard I started with knows Dig. And, of course, the afore mentioned
Toxic Jolteon. In my writer's guide, each ability is listed with the
appropriate TM number if they don't learn it on their own.

The problem with this guys write up was he was trying to introduce
attacks that were just out of this world. A combonation Pay Day/Fire
Blast? (I think that's how one was described) I admit, I had one of my
pokemon use something that wasn't a game listed move, but it wasn't an
attack. A Lightning Run is where certain Electric pokemon (Pikachu,
Raichu, Jolteon) charges themselves to the point where they become almost
pure electricity, enabling them to reach 5 times their normal speed.
Althought this is handy in cases where a message must be delivered
immeadiately, it's not used in pokemon battles.

I think there was an argument to this effect before, where people could
have new attacks for their pokemon so long as they made sense. It was
said they could have new abilities, but they couldn't be used in pokemon
battles. I don't know if this was updated in the FAQ or not.

--
M.W.F. - Pokémon no meijin!

Feel free to visit the AGFFH FAQ at:
http://www.erols.com/resonakorelano/