[PW!] Neo's Debt....

Lord Neo J. Menasor Esquire the 1st

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99

Pallet town, a quaint tiny little place, right on the sea. Magnus
stands on the shore, he looks out over the ocean and growls. He growls some
more, "I will have you Sirius, then, the rest shall fall." He walks into the
ocean, deeper and deeper, until he is totally submerged.

At Neo's uncle's house, a little man with a red suit holding a
telegram knocks on the door. Neo's uncle opens the door with a lampshade on his
head. He has had a wild night apparently, "Yes, what do you want?"he asks. The
mailman pipes up, "Um, I have a telegram for a Michael J. Williams" Mark takes
the message from him and leaves.

Neo and Orion eat in Mark's kitchen, Orion reads the paper and Neo just
eats a bowl of cereal. Mark walks in, "Hey Mike, you got a telegram." Neo looks
up, "Read it" Mark clears his throat,

"Dear Mr. Williams,
We at Celadon city market first wish to thank you for your service.
When you first applied to have a fresh supply of the following items: Fire
Stone, Water Stone, and Thunder Stone every week, we assured you that every 6
weeks you would have to pay us for the merchindise. We now wish to ask for our
payment, you must pay us the bill for our service. If you do not comply, we
will be forced to revoke your trainer's license until our payment. Thank you
for your time.

Casey Sparks
Celadon
city Market"

Neo has been listening intently, Orion then starts tapping on a
calculator. Mark asks, "What are you gonna do?"
"Well, I'll just fight a few trainers, that's all."
"Um, Neo?" asks Orion
"Yes?"
"Well, first how many stones do you recieve every week"
"Twenty"
"Well, taking into account: The amount of weeks, the amount of
stones, the cost of stones, sales projections, tax, and taking into account the
rise of prices. I have calculated that you owe the Celdaon city market
approximently 46,943,576 Pokedollars and 12 cents" There is thud as Neo falls
on the linoleum floor. Mark yells, "Oh my God, you killed Neo!"

Then a little 8-year-old wearing an orange coat and a green hat
appears and yells, "You bastard!"

The Neo-Stunticons
The Covenent of Primus, IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!
-------------
This post was brought to you by the
next president of the USA, Dan Quayle!
"Vote for Quayle, he's dumb."
And by Larry King, he looks like an owl

Lord Neo J. Menasor Esquire the 1st

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
>Stone, Water Stone, and Thunder Stone every week, we assured you that every 6
>weeks

DAMN! That's supposed to be months!

Sirius

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99

> Pallet town, a quaint tiny little place, right on the sea. Magnus
>stands on the shore, he looks out over the ocean and growls. He growls some
>more, "I will have you Sirius, then, the rest shall fall." He walks into the
>ocean, deeper and deeper, until he is totally submerged.
>
> At Neo's uncle's house, a little man with a red suit holding a
>telegram knocks on the door. Neo's uncle opens the door with a lampshade on
>his
>head. He has had a wild night apparently, "Yes, what do you want?"he asks.
>The
>mailman pipes up, "Um, I have a telegram for a Michael J. Williams" Mark
>takes
>the message from him and leaves.
>
> Neo and Orion eat in Mark's kitchen, Orion reads the paper and Neo just
>eats a bowl of cereal. Mark walks in, "Hey Mike, you got a telegram." Neo
>looks
>up, "Read it" Mark clears his throat,
>
> "Dear Mr. Williams,
> We at Celadon city market first wish to thank you for your service.
>When you first applied to have a fresh supply of the following items: Fire
>Stone, Water Stone, and Thunder Stone every week, we assured you that every 6
>weeks you would have to pay us for the merchindise. We now wish to ask for
>our
>payment, you must pay us the bill for our service. If you do not comply, we
>will be forced to revoke your trainer's license until our payment. Thank you
>for your time.
>

> Casey Sparks
>
>Celadon
>city Market"
>
> Neo has been listening intently, Orion then starts tapping on a
>calculator. Mark asks, "What are you gonna do?"
> "Well, I'll just fight a few trainers, that's all."
> "Um, Neo?" asks Orion
> "Yes?"
> "Well, first how many stones do you recieve every week"
> "Twenty"
> "Well, taking into account: The amount of weeks, the amount of
>stones, the cost of stones, sales projections, tax, and taking into account
>the
>rise of prices. I have calculated that you owe the Celdaon city market
>approximently 46,943,576 Pokedollars and 12 cents" There is thud as Neo falls
>on the linoleum floor. Mark yells, "Oh my God, you killed Neo!"
>
> Then a little 8-year-old wearing an orange coat and a green hat
>appears and yells, "You bastard!"

Without hesitation, Orion quickly checked Neo's pulse.
"Well, he's alive," concluded Orion. "And breathing."
"He's as good as dead anyway..." muttered Mark. "He could go to jail for
this, and he's definitely going to lose his license."

Hours later, Neo finally came to.
"Forty-six million pokédollars..." Orion whistled. "That's going to
take you over a hundred years to pay."
"Ugh... this can't be happening," moaned Neo. He turned to Orion with a
desperate look on his face. "Your family's rich, right? Can you lend me the
money? I'll promise to sometimes try to pay the money back!"
"Sorry. There's no way my dad will let me give that much money," said
Orion quickly. "But I have about... 80,000 pokedollars that I can lend you."
Neo groaned. After a brief silence, he got up and put on a jacket.
"Where are you going?" asked Mark.
"Just need... to take a walk."

Neo moved briskly past the houses of his uncle's neighborhood with an
unbearable headache. There was no choice left but to give up his trainer's
license, along with his dream of having his own Gym...
He felt a soft tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see a tall,
teenage blonde wearing a TR uniform.
"I know you're in trouble. I think I can help."

TBC...

Sirius

"Don't kill me! I have a wife and family! Kill them!"

Neo no Miko

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99
> Neo moved briskly past the houses of his uncle's neighborhood with an
>unbearable headache. There was no choice left but to give up his trainer's
>license, along with his dream of having his own Gym...
> He felt a soft tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see a tall,
>teenage blonde wearing a TR uniform.
> "I know you're in trouble. I think I can help."

Neo perked up, "Really? That's cool! You'll lend me the money?" Neo stared
at the blonde. She then took him to a nearby tavern. They both sat down and she
began, "I am good with money problems and I would like to help. I will give
you....50 million Pokedollars." Neo beamed, "Wait, your just gonna give me that
much?" The Rocket laughed, "No, no, no! I only help hard luck cases with a
special Pokemon. We know you're the one with the mutated Eevee."

Neo got off the chair and backed away, "Wait....you want Eevee?" The
Rocket got up, "Don't worry Neo, she'll have a good home. We'll put cedar chips
in her cage. And if she survives the expiraments...." Neo got mad,
"Expiraments? Cages? Why do you think she ran away to me before?" The Rocket
smiled, "Remember, you need the money......" Neo sat down, "Alright deal" Eevee
looked up at Neo in shock, after all they been through he was gonna sacrifice
her for money!

The Rocket handed him a briefcase, Neo looked inside to see if it was
real. He sniffed the money and closed the briefcase. The Rocket smiles, "Now,
for the Eevee...." Neo picked up Eevee, and looked at her. Neo moans, "Aaaw,
screw this." He picks up Eevee AND the money and runs like hell.

Neo keeps running, he sends out Aerodactyl, "Aerodactyl, fly!" he climbs
on it's back and it carries Neo from Pallet. Neo puts Eevee in his lap and puts
the money under her. Neo laughes, "Aerodactyl, to anywhere!"

Neo J. Menasor