Where is Missingno?

AndyKwon

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
I have heard that there is a pokemon named Missingno. Where is he? Thank You

General Leo

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
I don't think hes real. Mew is I have proof.

On 24 Oct 1998 18:58:39 GMT, andy...@aol.com (AndyKwon) wrote:

>I have heard that there is a pokemon named Missingno. Where is he? Thank You

--General Leo
gen...@bigfoot.com
http://surf.to/General_Leo
ICQ UIN# 5864595
AOLIM: Gen Herpi

_O_
/\ř/\
_/Ż\_
The soldier of death is upon you!

pkmn...@my-dejanews.com

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
Mew's a powerful little critter... hehe.. well... he's pretty good at least...

In article <36323600...@news.oit.umass.edu>,

Halina Jankowski

Oct 25, 1998, 2:00:00 AM10/25/98
to pkmn...@my-dejanews.com
Missingo is just a joke you get him when you try to capture a pokemon that doesnt
belong to that that version. Eg Mankey in Blue Version. This only happens if you use
gameshark.
He's not even a pokemon, doesn't appear in the Pokedex and you can't use him.

Raichu026

ThaManWill

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
not true i have the red version and i have a mankey

Pikachu623

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
ThaManWill said:

>not true i have the red version and i have a mankey

The other guy was talking about Mankey in the Blue version. You CAN catch
Mankey in the Red Version, so it's still true (By what I know, I haven't tried
anything yet)

Ash> Well, here's what my Pikachu says. Pikachu> PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ash> That's all it can say. Pikachu. Say Goodbye to them. Pikachu> Pikachu!
::Waves small hands:: Ash> Bye! ::When e-mailing, delete NOSPAM from
address.::

ThaManWill

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
my bad