NWN Still Alive & Being very actively played on Higher Ground!

bins...@hotmail.com

Jul 2, 2011, 5:41:47 PM7/2/11
For those who are wondering whether NWN 1 is still alive, I am happy
to say that it is being very actively played on NWN Higher Ground.

If own, or are thinking about buying Neverwinter Nights 1, I would
strongly suggest trying Higher Ground Persistent world. bb.hgweb.org

The quality and sheer scope of the campaign is breathtaking. (And
really is a mini MMO)
Most importantly it is still well populated 24/7

And it’s free if you own the game or $10 if you buy it from gog.com

I just love hg and if you try it you will too.