sex

1 view

ASA...@caunck.ca.ab

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

ASA...@caunck.ca.ab

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

LOVE J-L-S.G.A

R. Reed

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:

> I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
> WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

Boy you probably get all of the chicks with this line huh?

loser

rer...@cereal.ncfcomm.com

Richard Merino

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:

> I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
> WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

Gee, a stupid message, terrible spelling, from the
province of Alberta here in Canada (which just so happens to
contain a certain city called Calgary)! Who could this
person be?

Get lost Sue Vuong!
--

It's funny how money allows Foo Fighters:
all to browse and be endowed For All The Cows

Jenn Dolari 'n' Baron Otto von Cheesebiscuit

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

In article <4n5o72$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
>I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
>WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

I LOVE SEX! AND I'M NOT HAVING IT WITH YOU!

A Beautiful Girl. :)

Jenn

CHUN LI - SHEEVA - KITANA - SONYA BLADE - MILEENA - SINDEL - CAMMY
ROSE Strength. Beauty. We have no equal in the kingdom. KING
PAI - SAKURA - JUN das...@eden.com KIM WU - ANNA - MAI
JADE - ELLIS http://www.eden.com/~dastari SOFIA - NINA
HSIEN KO http://tmok2.tmok.com/copdnnet/dastari.htm MICHELLE
CHAOS - MORRIGAN - CHARLOTTE - NAKORURU - CHAM CHAM - FELICIA - ORCHID

Tetsuo Shima

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

> In article <4n5o72$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
> >I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
> >WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
> >

> I LOVE SEX! AND I'M NOT HAVING IT WITH YOU!
>
> A Beautiful Girl. :)
>
> Jenn
Now THAT is the Jen Dolari I remember... :)
And since I'm here I might as well ask.... Where the hell has
Oudom been? I need to ask him a few HTML tips, specifically how can I
make a newsgroup readable off of a WWW page? Oudom used to run
alt.games.mk from his page and you could even post to it from there. If
anyone can help me don't hesitate to email me or post it to this group.
Thanks... My god it's been ages since I posted here... laterz

Tetsuo Shima (Paul Christy)
c63...@showme.missouri.edu

Jenn Dolari 'n' Baron Otto von Cheesebiscuit

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960513...@black.missouri.edu>, Tetsuo Shima <c63...@showme.missouri.edu> wrote:
>> In article <4n5o72$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
>> >I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
>> >WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>> >

>> I LOVE SEX! AND I'M NOT HAVING IT WITH YOU!
>>
>> A Beautiful Girl. :)
>> Jenn
> Now THAT is the Jenn Dolari I remember... :)

Sorry, I've been away. :) I'm using up all my "biting wit" power to write
"Closetspace." And besides, we do'nt want useless follow-ups to posts like
Asayani's...do we? ;)

Hawk

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

On Mon, 13 May 1996, Jenn Dolari 'n' Baron Otto von Cheesebiscuit wrote:

> ===> <4n5o72$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB
^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
Can't even spell "canuck" right.
Canuck as in Canada... Now who do we know from Canada who
is a pain in the ass? Hmmm.. Oh, well...

> Sorry, I've been away. :) I'm using up all my "biting wit" power to write

> "Closetspace." And besides, we don't want useless follow-ups to posts

like > Asayani's...do we? ;)

> Jenn

I recieved "Fu[k you i will kik your @$$" mail from this person.
Pretty strange, since I've never even seen this address before
and I hadn't posted anything this weekend.

=> Same sentence structure.
=> Unless I'm mistaken...
=> Everything points to one person.
^

--
_____ ____
| _/ -=[Hawk]=- |\_ |

Skywise

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

Goll... I love sex, but I'm NOT a beautiful girl!
The world can be so cruel sometimes.
Maybe a certain capslock-abusing person needs to step away from the
keyboard a little more often.
But, hell, whaddo I know, I'm single.. :)

Sky

das...@eden.com (Jenn Dolari 'n' Baron Otto von Cheesebiscuit) wrote:

>In article <4n5o72$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
>>I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
>>WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>>

>I LOVE SEX! AND I'M NOT HAVING IT WITH YOU!

>A Beautiful Girl. :)

>Jenn

Jesse McGrew

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
: I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
: WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

Wow, I'll have to try that one with the local girls.

"Hey, you know what? I love sex."

--
M O N O L I T H
"And the net reward had justified the colossal mess they made of their

anna banana

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

In article <4n5o7s$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB writes:
>I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
>WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>
> LOVE J-L-S.G.A

he said sex...huh huh huh huh...yeah!! heh heh m heh heh!

**anna**

| anna banana*crouton on irc |
| "i wish i missed you more, not ever room to |
| heal, i wish i killed you more, pain is your |
| just reward..." -the kitchens of distinction |
| "margaret's injection" |
| **anna** v255...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu |

anna banana

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

In article <4n5o7s$q...@imsai.canuck.com>, ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB writes:
>I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
>WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>
> LOVE J-L-S.G.A

man, i love sex as much as the next person, but i'm not having it with "sue
vuong!" :P bleah!! (i've already got a boyfriend anyway. ;)
but, i am a beautiful girl! :)

K. Fryer

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
>I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL
ANSER THIS I
>WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE

Hmmmmmm.....

Many have said
You'd be better off dead
And I'd be the first to agree

And your so desperate request
Might be spoke at an inquest
(I hope) While we dance with glee

Your diction is poor
Your typing a spoor
For tracking - no fool could miss it

You SHOUT ALL THE TIME
Well that's just fine
But fuck off elsewhere with that shit

NOT SORRY!! I make no apology for the utterly contrived
rhymes (sp?) in the above poem. So what? I'm slagging, do
I have to be Keats or Wordsworth?

Murky Buckets

Keith
Leeds University, GB

"Fuck you and your freedom. Who the fuck are you?"

Just lie back, relax and I'll go and slip into my
Spiderman costume......what?

R. Reed

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

Jesse McGrew wrote:

> ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
> : I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
> : WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>
> Wow, I'll have to try that one with the local girls.
>
> "Hey, you know what? I love sex."

Yeah. Then she will kick you in the nadsack.

Hawk

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

On Wed, 15 May 1996, K. Fryer wrote:

: Many have said

: You'd be better off dead
: And I'd be the first to agree
:
[...]

Wha..? And you said I have too much free time?? =)

R. Reed

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

Richard Merino wrote:

> ASA...@CAUNCK.CA.AB wrote:
> >
> > I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
> > WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>

> Gee, a stupid message, terrible spelling, from the
> province of Alberta here in Canada (which just so happens to
> contain a certain city called Calgary)! Who could this
> person be?
>
> Get lost Sue Vuong!

I second that motion.

Kestrel the Fairly Decent Dragon

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

"R. Reed" <rer...@cereal.ncfcomm.com> wrote:

>> > I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEX IF YOU ARE A BEUTIFUL GIRL ANSER THIS I
>> > WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON A POSIBLE
>>

>> Gee, a stupid message, terrible spelling, from the
>> province of Alberta here in Canada (which just so happens to
>> contain a certain city called Calgary)! Who could this
>> person be?
>>
>> Get lost Sue Vuong!

>I second that motion.

No jokes, you perverts ;p

Kestrel
The Fairly Decent Dragon

Kestrel the Fairly Decent Dragon

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

v255...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (anna banana) wrote:

>man, i love sex as much as the next person, but i'm not having it with "sue
>vuong!" :P bleah!! (i've already got a boyfriend anyway. ;)
>but, i am a beautiful girl! :)

Sue is, apparently, a hermaphrodite (after all, sie has personalities
of both genders). Sie should go fuck hirself.