Falling ship - (ahem...) Help!

Christopher Hughes

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98

Hi all,

At the risk of asking a newbie question, how can I get to the M/C? I
have pushed all the buttons I can find, but still can't jump/fall/bumble
my way to the ship. Any suggestions out there?

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Brian

Jan 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/15/98

Um... well, I did it by repeatedly bump/fall/bumbling my way through.
Eventually you run into a bunch of bright arrows pointing into passages;
there are 2 buttons you have to press on opposite sides of the hanger-
one to lower the Crow and the other to raise the ramp.

"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by
people not smart enough to know they were impossible."
-Doug Lawson
Brian Garcia
http://home.earthlink.net/~spiffy05
ask for ftp