[CCD] Clan

Theresa Cunningham

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Hi there my name's Philip aka [CCD] PipN64. I was wondering if anyone
would like to start or join my clan [CCD] Close Combat Division?

E-mail me

robot....@net.ntl.com

Exar Kun

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Or, join an established clan, Dark Lords of the Sith [DLS],
www.sithlordclan.com

Exar Kun
www.sithlordclan.com

Theresa Cunningham <robot....@net.ntl.com> wrote in message

Neil

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
In article <ocSk3.418$4o4....@axe.netdoor.com>,
"Exar Kun" <sithle...@crosswinds.net> wrote:

>Or, join an established clan, Dark Lords of the Sith [DLS],
>www.sithlordclan.com

Sorry, but IÕd find it impossible to take the game seriously with a clan
name like that. IÕd keep expecting to bump into Bilbo Baggins every time I
went down a tunnel.

___
Neil
AKA High Visibility

scape-toast

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
Neil <ne...@desumb.demon.co.uk> is quoted using my wonderful ">" signs

hehehe.....oh.anyone know why i'm seeing all funny "O"'s instead of the
obvious ` or ' that i should be getting??
erm.......but as u don't know nothing bout my pc then....er....shaddup
kez!

--
[TLG]Starscream - Previously on Transformers...the decepticons <fade out>
ICQ#=25547313

John Twernbold

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
It's the return of the mysterious Õ! We had a discussion about this just a
short while ago, but I can't remember if we ever figured out what caused the
glitch. As I recall, it was Neil who had this problem, and he was using a
Mac with Netscape, right? Hey, Neil: did you ever figure it out?

Bold

Neil

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
In article <7n64ud$61f$1...@news1.spacestar.net>,
"John Twernbold" <jtwer...@remove-this.yahoo.com> wrote:

>It's the return of the mysterious ’! We had a discussion about this just a

>short while ago, but I can't remember if we ever figured out what caused the
>glitch. As I recall, it was Neil who had this problem, and he was using a
>Mac with Netscape, right? Hey, Neil: did you ever figure it out?

Not as such. Keyboard layout UK, location UK, and whenever I see the
replies in the newsgroup the apostrophes look just fine. As a test I’ll
send this via e-mail as well (Eudora) to see if it’s the newsreader
(NewsHopper) screwing it up.

Testing:

apostrophe: ’

foot mark: ' (I think)

funny O: ÖÓòØ (take your pick)

Thanks for the concern

Adlibitum

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
Obviously not ;-) Still, it's no biggy, I for one can live it.

--
Cheers, Mike º ¿ º
~

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Tom
Waits

John Twernbold <jtwer...@remove-this.yahoo.com> spoketh:
> It's the return of the mysterious Õ! We had a discussion about this just

> short while ago, but I can't remember if we ever figured out what caused
the
> glitch. As I recall, it was Neil who had this problem, and he was using
> Mac with Netscape, right? Hey, Neil: did you ever figure it out?

scape-toast

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
Neil <ne...@desumb.demon.co.uk> is quoted using my wonderful ">" signs
>apostrophe: ’

funny o for me

>foot mark: ' (I think)

would ya believe that it looks like a apostraphe...kinda...would do =)

>funny O: ÖÓòØ (take your pick)

methinx me newsreader doesn't like ascii i get,....funny black
square(well black if u ain't using turnpike) funny i with thingie above
it then black square again then a _ upside down

only explaining in case that my reply doesn't show teh funny stuff on
your pc's