HELP gettin on the TRAM

ra

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I need help Ive been playin opposing force and have nearly finished the
first level however I just cant get on to the tram. tryed every thing till
today in exaspiration I went to one of the web site to see how it is done
and amazingly this is what it says

" After dispatching of the Houndeyes, move the cart across the floor until
it's directly in front of the tram, providing a bridge. Carefully make the
jump into the tram, and it will automatically start up, ending the episode."

My problem is that I can not get on to the cart be it lined up or pulled
away from the edge. any sujjestions to
fireman_sam @bigfoot.com
thanks

ra

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

iceduke

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I have the same problem... also could not jump on short crates . Please let
me know if you get a solution...

mike

Dan Marchant

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

"ra" <bobs...@free4internet.com> wrote in message

> I need help Ive been playin opposing force and have nearly finished the
> first level however I just cant get on to the tram. tryed every thing till
> today in exaspiration I went to one of the web site to see how it is done
> and amazingly this is what it says
>

> " After dispatching of the Houndeyes, move the cart across the floor until
> it's directly in front of the tram, providing a bridge. Carefully make the
> jump into the tram, and it will automatically start up, ending the
episode."

> My problem is that I can not get on to the cart be it lined up or pulled
> away from the edge. any sujjestions to
> fireman_sam @bigfoot.com
> thanks

1. You need to step back from the cart because when you are close and try to
jump forward you hit the edge of the cart which stops you.
2. You need to pull up your feet for extra height by pressing the crouch
button AFTER you have pressed jump.

So step back a few paces, press forward to start moving then press jump then
crouch.

--
Dan Marchant - Development Consultant
Obscure Productions

Jean-Francois Vuagniaux

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Hmm! corporal Shepherd do not seem to like training in the Boot Camp !

you can't jump hight enough, raise your damned fucking legs he will
surely say!