need a cheat

Birdy Bee

Aug 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/27/99
That last thing you described is nothing less than a 'billynose'. It's quite
easy to kill. Start to killfile the flames around the head. This is more or
less the energy for his "brains". Finally finish him off by pumping a load
of rockets in the head.

--
[CHUCKY]Birdy

'Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups'
bmu...@gelrevision.nl
http://home.gelrevision.nl/~bmulder
David Jervis heeft geschreven in bericht <7q6llo$s5u$1...@epos.tesco.net>...
>hi
>can anybody help my mate he is stuck at the end of half life and can not
>kill the last thing
>he needs a god mode, any help appreciated
>david....@tesco.net

Greg Steimel

Aug 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/27/99
hahahah

you got one 2? =)

--
Greg Steimel
-=FuBaR=-

> > > oh, "for a friend" eh?
> > >
> > > You might try at alt.games.halflife, this is a NG for the TFC mod,
which
> > > is oh so much cooler, anyway....
> > >
> > > ZipPy[TiT]

David Jervis

Aug 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/27/99

Lynrd

Aug 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/27/99
oh, "for a friend" eh?

You might try at alt.games.halflife, this is a NG for the TFC mod, which
is oh so much cooler, anyway....

ZipPy[TiT]

Cootey[TiT]

Lynrd

Aug 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/27/99
It's probably the new "FTW" tattoo I got across my forehead ;>

j/k

ZipPy[TiT]

[DEM]Badger[TiT]{BH}

Aug 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/29/99

> B. My mate my ass. Hey, I have a friend with a drinking problem too. . .

I`m glad you consider me your friend

=)

"Help, i`ve fallen and i can`t reach.my beer"