GP3: Screenshots ???

Stuart Stansbury

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Hello,

Does anyone know how or if it is possible at all to take screenshots in GP3?
I tried the obvious things like pushing the 'Print Screen' button, it seems
to work, but the colours of the image on the clipboard are all mixed up!

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
---
Stu
www.gp3hotlaps.fsnet.co.uk
ICQ#: 49723386

Phydomir

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
mmm, i don't seem to have that problem, must be somthing with you gfx
program

"Stuart Stansbury" <s...@hakkinen.net> wrote in message

Jan Hoffmann

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00

Stuart Stansbury <s...@hakkinen.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:

8pqvhr$9ar$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how or if it is possible at all to take screenshots in
GP3?
> I tried the obvious things like pushing the 'Print Screen' button, it
seems
> Thanks in advance!
> ---
> Stu

Hi Stu!

Perhaps, your win-desktop only runs at 8-bit colours, and the screenshot is
in 16bit.

Jan

Stuart Stansbury

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
Jan Hoffmann wrote:

> Hi Stu!
>
> Perhaps, your win-desktop only runs at 8-bit colours, and the screenshot
is
> in 16bit.

Hmmm.... well my Windows colours are set to 'True Colour 32 bit'. I'll try
changing it down to 16 bit and see what happens :-)
I'll let you if works :-)

Thanks guys!

--
Stu