To those of you featured in Eyeglazer's sig..

1 view

Prophet Khai

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
you as being sane any longer...
Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me
a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?

--
Ranting & Raving,
P.K.©

<sig terminated due to conflict within agffr>

Umi Ryuuzaki

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
I was visiting Presea on Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:54:02 GMT, when "Prophet
Khai" <likei...@somewhere.com> informed me that monsters were
invading the Forest of Silence in this message:

~There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
~you as being sane any longer...
~Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me
~a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?

He's always been there. ;P

Seriously, though. Just because Atma seems like a bad guy and all,
that doesn't mean he can't be funny. I often find him to be amusing. A
lot of people just don't take the time to stop hating him and see
that.

--

Umi Ryuuzaki

angelic_umiatyahoo.com
replace "at" with "@" to e-mail

"Don't look like you're going to burst into tears. That
would make me want to cry, too."
-Umi Ryuuzaki, Magic Knight Rayearth

"Show me thy powers. Show me the strength of thy heart that
makes thee worthy of becoming a Legendary Magic Knight."
-Mashin Seles, Magic Knight Rayearth

Eyeglazer

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Prophet Khai wrote:

>There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of

>you as being sane any longer...

If you ever regarded anyone in Agff as sane, then you're the one that
needs to be put in the white room. ;)

>Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me

>a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?

<rolls eyes> As my love pointed out in the previous response, people
spend too much time hating him to see anything else.

--

-------------------

"If you find a posting from this site offensive,
inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If
you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain
to us and we will demonstrate."

- the Site of Virtue FAQ.

-------------------

Eyeglazer, Lord of Boredom.

The Evil One.
Member of the Princes of Agff.
Man of the Eleventh Hour.
Guardian of Twilight.
Wielder of the Euphoria Blade.
Wielder of the Gray Saber.
Wielder of the Rusty Meathook.
Wielder of the Rusty Lawnmower Blade.
Wielder of the Industrial Chainsaw.
Wielder of the Infinite Napalm.
Defender of Aeris Gainsborough.
Defender of my own name.
Anti-Defender of Compaq.

Owner of 25 Shiny points.
Owner of 10 Philosophy points.
Owner of 10 Weirdicity points.
Owner of 1 Celine Stuffy.
Owner of 1 Golden Spangly.
Owner of 1 Sledgehammer.
Owner of a semi-illegit Boredom Award, awarded by Linda.
Co-owner of a 100 reply email cascade.

Sole Author of 2 (two) Agff Fanfics.
Co-Author of 2 (two) round-robin Agff Fanfics.

Delivered 2 (two) newbies to Agff.
Unwarrentied and nonrefundable.

GFox Medal for putting something off even longer than Greg would.
X's Award for Understatement of the Year.

Inventor of the Incendiary Buttplug.
Inventor of Dehydrated Evil: Just Add Water.
Self-Declared Grand Lord of Starcraft.
Unofficial Biggest Fool of April Fool's.
Doom of the Revivalists.

* *
* Two Thousand (2000) Posts and *
* 1 OPotD to alt.games.final-fantasy. *
* *

95.4% pure.

Contact Info:
eyeg...@indestruction.com (preferred)
vel...@netzero.net
eyeg...@hotmail.com
Aim: Eyeglazer
ICQ: 13225676

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip.
After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the
night and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his
faithful friend.

"Watson, look up and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me
that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions
of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a
quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all
powerful and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a
beautiful day tomorrow. Why, what does it tell YOU?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke.

"Watson, you idiot. Some jerk has stolen our tent."

--------------------

The Elements:

--------------------

Eyeglazer: Earth
Adam Merrifield: Water
Astos: Fire/Air
Atma: Fire
A. Weirdo: Air/Earth
Black Mountain: Air
Bob: Water
Brainfreeze: Water
CabbitXtreme: Earth
Cassie: Air
Cypher: Air
Dana: Fire
Dave: Earth
Greg: Air
Justin Sueno: Water
Kain Highwind: Air
Leareth: Water
Linda: Water
Moony: Air
Nightshade: Earth
Pigwalk: Fire
Ramen Junkie: Fire
Rubi: Water
Shirlene: Water
Slipgate: Water
Small Girl: Water
Technetium: Water
Tharkun: Earth
Thierry: Water
Wyvern: Air
X: Air
Zohar: Water

--------------------

The Strange:

--------------------

"How come no one's killed me yet?"
- Darkmere

"It's your fault for chatting here. Not ours for cursing, bitching,
and being obscene."
- X

"This serial cable sucks. It's like pumping a swimming pool through
a drinking straw."
- Dave G.

"So? She's just a slu-- Er, I mean, DAMN HIM HE MUST DIE!"
- Atma, upon being informed by me of the defilement of Aeris.

"Not that I'm advocating sending nasty E-mail to your teachers or
anything..."
- CronoDAS

"I've wanted to tell them the truth. "I'm being stalked by an
immensely evil organization of annihilistic psychics hell bent on
killing me and destroying humanity, Dr. Frezza." But usually I just
say I slept in, yeah."
- CX.

"Now, please proceed to the nearest gas station and light a
match. If a gas station is not available in your area (Outer Mongolia,
I think...), please unplug your computer and shove a fork in the
socket. Thank you, have a nice day."
- Night Angel, to a troll.

"Greg and N.S. both sent me an AIM log to prove how much of a bastard
the other one was. It was the same AIM log."
- Ford. I don't usually put stuff like this up, but it was
just too damn funny to resist. :)

"I don't give a crap about what shit has to say. Just sit
there and smell bad. Don't presume to be sentient."
- Technetium, to an AGGTAer.
The only flame that will ever go in my sig.

"The old testament was entertaining, but I was rooting for the wrong
team the whole time, I think."
- Dave G., on the Bible

"Question: How do you know you're addicted to a game?

Answer: As you drift off to sleep you realize you forgot to make a
ship nuke a planet and you rush back online to fix it."
- Mike.

"You must be the new Phoenix I've heard of. Meet the old one."
- Phoenix.

"Do not call your diety a dumbass!"
- Marcus Yu

"Damn, the fact I know this shit kinda scares me."
- Atma

"I hate ex-AOL'ers. They expect everything to be JUST like AOL, and
either threaten to sue or want to change providers when they find
out otherwise.

I just got a call today from a woman who didn't know what a modem was,
or that you needed it to go online. When I informed her nicely of
this, she angrily said that she'd be happy to switch to an ISP that
didn't require the use of a 'modem.'"
- Aeaen

"Listen, I just do secretary work! If you've got dirty balls, you wash them!"
- Aylee, "Sluggy Freelance."

"Rudolph the red-nosed nazi! Had a very shiny rifle!"
- Atma.

"Umm, you can't pull nothing out of nothing. You have no bag, you have
no ass. They were incinerated."
- A friend named Marlene, when another friend tried to pull a
bag out of his ass.

"Is it just me or does ff7 have all the makings of one superb porno?"
- Mike.

"Remember, in a job interview the more you lie the better."
- Ditto.

"I need my intelligence sleep. (I figure no amount of beauty sleep will
ever help me, but I can at least get smarter :)"
- Ditto.

"Verbal violence is my best friend."
- Atma.

"If I were president, I'd have the big red button mounted on
my desk and hooked to a random number generator set up to
process launch codes for the nukes. I'd just sit there
pressing it when I get bored... click click click click click
click click click."
- Smidge

"To sleep or not to sleep, that is the question...whether
'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows
of outrageous sleep deprivation, or to take arms against
a sea of drowsiness, and by sleeping, end them...."
- Cilamene

"Why would any woman in her right mind want a fish up her wazoo?!?"
- King Kung

"The fewer sick bastards there are, the better for we who feel sick
around sick bastards."
- St. Kain

"DAMNIT! I got the sticky stuff on my keyboard again."
- Greg Cook. Who else? O_o

"Um...weeks of defiling my name, and everything I stand for... or 1
(one) defilement of the Armadillo."
- Unright, when I asked what it would take to offend him.

"Know that you are not dying because you are an insect and
therefore inferior. You are dying because you interrupted my
sleep."
- Steve

"I'd appreciate it if you managed to spell 'resurrection' and
'resuscitate' correctly. My younger brother just peered over
my shoulder and is yelling out to my mother some incoherent
babble about me watching "Aerith erections" on the net. This
is not funny."
-Darryll Lim, to a revialist.

"Lobby? I'm forced to wait in the lobby? No, sir. I must
profess my love for you NOW NOW NOW!"
- Slipgate to me on Aim. Disturbing, no?

"You know that you're in a fucked-up newsgroup when there's
a discussion about the flavor of female genitalia, and the
first thing that makes you think "uh, how would he know
that?" is the thing that he compares the flavor to."
- Crisis.

"AIIIEIEEEE!!! YOU HAVE NO HEAD!!!"
- Unright, proving that even *he* has GFS.

"Oxford University. Founded in 1167, with technology to match."
- St. Kain.

"Alright, smartypants, don't make me sodomize you...."
- Spoony.

"I was eating one of those PepperRidge Farm cookies, and I noticed that
the bag the cookies come in has a large picture of the cookie on it.
In little tiny letters next to it, it says, 'enlarged to show texture.'

I couldn't help but conclude that this should have been written on
Tifa's breasts."

- Cunnilingus Breath

"If I meet the guy who's ideal woman is 400 pounds, seventy years old,
and pisses in his mouth while tied up and fucking a horse, and is his
sister, I will take great pleasure in hitting him in the head with a
baseball bat."
- Dave G.

"The cows are not what they seem..."
- Leareth

"Operator? I'd like to speak to the bluff of one Mr. Vant, please."
- St. Kain, calling my bluff...when I wasn't bluffing. <evil laugh>

".......Damnit, you just tricked me, didn't you?"
- Kathy

"And once again I get sigged after you trick me."
- Kathy again, moments later. <evil grin>

"This is what they call a mission critical thing. Your ISP is not
good for mission critical operations."
- Dave G.

"Discolored zits on your ass are not sources of evil."
- Atma.

"Consider yourself honored, my friend. You are the first person I have
ever killfiled after only one post."
- Sean, to a troll.

"Ah, the dump that is the public school system...."
- Falimortalis

"It's rather like getting a rectal exam with a claw hammer...."
- Dave G., on Linux installations.

"You had to ask me to come up with a shape for a statue made of
COW POOP?!?!"
- Craxton.

"I can't be mad at my mom anymore! And she commited the
ultimately Evil crime of disturbing orgasm! I'm too happy! O_o"
- Kathy.

"Be quiet before I drone you."
- Shoot_Me, after building a 200 drone army in SC.

"I learned something today. No matter how many penguins occupy
the same area, their urine is not enough in quantity to make
all the snow yellow."
- Pigwalk

"What have you done to my rabid, man eating security armadillo?"
- Edwyn

"The Brillo pad is your friend."
- Edwyn again.

"Who needs a bed? Tifa's breasts are big enough to seat at LEAST 7
billion."
- Atma

"I dare someone to use the pickup line 'May I have the distinct
pleasure of urinating down your cleavage?' I guarantee you'll
get a reaction with that line."
- Thierry Nguyen

"May I have the distinct pleasure of urinating between your
buttcheeks?"
- Jonny, moments later.

"I'm not in a fight with Josh, I just wish he would die."
- Small Girl.

"It's so small...I can't even find it!"
- Dilbert

"Disk error in drive A: [A]bort, [R]etry, [I]nfluence with large hammer?"
- Grudal

"Geez, just a little demonic summoning and the entire conversation
goes down the toilet...."
- Sean Dougherty

"But considering that I can't stand hypocrisy, being a hypocrite
myself makes me doubly hypocritical. :P"
- St. Kain.

"This is America. We only punish [people] for doing shit like hitchhiking."
- Atma.

"Can I have my dick back, Atma?"
- Funkidelic

"The police have informed me that 98% of all traffic accidents are
caused by you 6 guys."
- Moe, "The Simpsons."

"Noooo!! You ain't digging holes through meeee!!!!!"
- X, taking the term 'bore' dreadfully out of context.

"Blizzard!? I'll tell you about a danged blizzard! Back in Nam! Nam, I
tells ya! Now there was a blizzard! Yeah! Them Germans were a tough bunch,
but I showed them who was the queen of the sugar plum fairies! Ha ha ha
*hack* *cough*"
-Edwyn, after Amy remarked that she didn't remeber any Blizzard in 1993.

"Being female means...asking if you're fat and not accepting either answer."
- Cilamene (female, I might add, before anyone crucifies me. ;)

"My parents asked my college-age cousin if he was going to pay for a
vacation for his parents after graduating and getting a good job. His
respose: 'Yeah, to Kosovo.'"
- Cil again. :)

"Aackk! Help me! I'm home alone and the toilet's making weird noises!!"
- *and* again...

"...okay then. Just don't scare her away. <wants a piece> Gahh! Bad brain,
bad brain. <wants to have a respectful platonic relationship> .... just
shut up, Dave...just shut up."
- Dave G.

"ATTENTION, PASSENGERS. THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN WINKY SPEAKING. THE PENIS IS
NOW LOCKED IN AN UPRIGHT POSITION. THANK YOU."
- X

"I dunno about you, but I like my girls in a resolution slightly higher
than 40 X 32."
- Ditto

"Mmmm? Yoda want some nookie with wookie? Yes yes."
- Greg

"There's a post about it somewhere, but I forget what it's called. In the
end it was discovered that AGFF is really little Tommy Rogers of Rosevelt,
Kansas, whose father owns a textile factory. He enjoys pudding."
- Wyvern, on the multiple personality that is Agff.

"Sarcasm overload, switching to backup boosters...."
- Atma

"Fortunately, their inspection has come and gone. Now I can turn my room
back into a conflagration waiting to happen, a pyromaniac's dream come true,
a room that does the arsonist's job for him, a room where you'd better
watch your temper because if it flares up so will the room.... a room that,
at any second, could suddenly turn into an offshoot of the seventh circle
of HELL.... or, in a pinch, Slough, which is the next best thing."
- St. Kain. (Slough is a very unpleasant town in England)

"Awright! Well, I want that written on my tombstone! Sod any mathematical
achievements I may accomplish in my life, or any progeny I may leave behind,
when I die, I want my tombstone to read "Here lies Kain Aron Highwind,
who pushed Eyeglazer's .sig over 1000 lines" - THERE's a place in the
history books for me!"
- St. Kain again. :)

"Actually, that might be a good ide----I didn't say that *whistles
innocently* Let's move swiftly on...."
- Kim Wild, in e-mail.

"I try to whack off once a day. Keeps me from getting bitchy."
- Dave G.

"One of them had an Amaco gas pump between his legs and was
pretending it was his penis. That is the truth."
- Jake, "The Waste Lands."

"Openly lesbian couple? No, no. I love Edwyn, too, but that doesn't mean
I'm into bestiality."
- Merry Widow

"And now I've inadvertantly contributed to the problem I finally
allowed myself to bitch about! ARHGHGHGIREOHGerhge!"
- Greg, after complaining about my sig and being added to it.

"Linda, don't worry, I have complete confidence in my cock."
- Marcus Yu

"Forgive me if I don't know how best to react to this
without seeming either pryish or an inconsiderate ass :)"
- Slipgate

"No sex in AGFF is a very good thing. If AGFFers learned to reproduce,
the world would be in horrible danger."
- Atma

"...stop mocking me. I'm mocking you right now. We can't both mock
at the same time."
- Dave G.

"I think I need to electrocute some lab rats. Yes, that'll make me
feel better. [wanders away]"
- Cilamene

"If I was any more metal, I'd set off airport alarms."
- JT.

"Stop it, I don't need any more hope. I've got too much already."
- Atma. ;)

"Put the pen away before I hurt you, 'Glazer. O_o"
- Kathy

"Dude, if the fabric of reality is crumbling, could you please
let me in on it?"
- Dave G.

"You WOULDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Kain. Does it really matter what the context was? ;)

-------------------------

The Wizard's Rules:

-------------------------

Wizard's First Rule:
A person will believe any falsehood, either because he
wants to believe it, or he fears it is so.

Wizard's Second Rule:
The worst harm can result from the best intentions.

Wizard's Third Rule:
Passion rules reason.

-------------------------

Soliloquies

-------------------------

"Tomorrow, freedom disappears at 8:10 AM...

But can I mourn, knowing all along that this day would
eventually come?

The day where freedom, love, and career, are eradicated and
destroyed, money becomes a myth once again as does such
luxuries as sleep, personal life, or personal art.

All for 'Education'.

Can I mourn?

Oh, but I do. Such sadness fills me, for education steals
away the hearts of the strongest men, steals away their
will and their dreams, makes little more than painted puppets
of a system known to cause more pain and loss than career
and success.

I mourn. As I mourn for my dead grandmother, and for the
sensibilities of early man.

I mourn."

- Falimortalis.

-------------------------

"Don't you love those ads on TV for prescription drugs? First
you see all these happy people dancing and running on the beach and serving
each other Jell-O, when the announcer tells you how you've been living a lie
and it's time to admit that you suffer from hair loss and that as a direct
result of your hair loss, everyone hates you, including all the people in
this commercial,who have hired the cast of Resivior Dogs to kill you.

And then, as the happy people eat thier Jell-O and hug thier damn babies, we
learn how we can get this incredible drug that will end all hair loss and
give your pathetic excuse for an exsitence a shred of meaning once again.
And at this point we see the happy people collecting seashells, discovering
cures for cancer, single-handedly defeating entire professional basketball
teams in a game of HORSE, etc. All to distract you as the announcer says, in
as happy a way possible
that, "Roxinabletricleminoxideltaclepikachumandrexamine may cause vomiting,
impotence, spontanous combustion, diariaha so potent that the force of your
farts will propel you across rooms, civil war, the cancellation of The
Practice, your ass to collapse, any children that you may ever have to
de-evolve into vicious baboons upon contact with the Earth's atmosphere, a
career boost for Charlie Sheen, certain death for you and everyone you know,
an ABBA reunion tour, and some mild headaches. If you are ever planning to
come in contact with any other living creature ever again please do not take
this product."

And then the happy people, still giddy after saving the earth from the alien
forces, all wave at you and the announcer reminds you that they'll never
like you unless you have hair."
- Wyvern.

-------------------------

"Yes. Those are the ones where you live to see the next save point,
and when you finally look up at the clock, you see it's 4:00 AM, so
you say, "But I've got to finish this next quest.. I can't have that
much more to do..." but then there are sidequests. The character who
you have to have with you to get to see the General is cut off from
the rest of the party. His love interest gets a terrible illness. You
have to find a cure. The world rearranges. Baal unleases Gaia. You
know, shit happens.

And, the next thing you know, you haven't slept for three days, you
can't see anymore, and you're still wandering around that one damn
labrynthine cave, looking for a treasure chest that may not even be
there, because you can't remember what the NPC said exactly that lead
you to the point where you're at. And then you run into one of those
damn Evil Oscars, and you haven't saved for three hours. He puts all
your guys to sleep, poisons them, imps them, and confuses them. They
kill each other.

You say, 'Fuck this.' And don't play that game for two months.

And this, my friend, is why RPGers always are a little different. <twitch, twitch>"
- Dave G.

-------------------------

"Two houses on my street are having a war. One of them lives down on the
corner of the street, the other lives next to my neighbor, Bob G. They are
always dressed up in camouflage and are carrying guns around the street.
Sometimes I see tanks and hummers driving down the street, and some days
there's dead people lying on the side of the road. It's been a bloody
battle, neither side is showing any signs of backing down. I think the war
started when the Nelsons didn't invite the Smiths to their block party last
spring and the following Monday Mr. Smith threw a grenade at the Nelson's
son as he was getting off the school bus. He missed and just blew up the
bus, but the Nelsons got the message. Ever since then the streets have been
filled with the sound of gunfire. Both families have been calling in other
family members/troops from all over the country. They've built large armies.
The Reynolds (another family on my street) joined the war a few months back,
but they were all killed when The Smiths burned their house down. Mr.
Reynolds survived, but I ran him over a few days later when I tried to dodge
a squirrel. I ended up hitting the squirrel anyway."

-------------------------

"Below is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson.
This was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding at the
reception, the groom got up on stage at the microphone to talk to the crowd.
He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long
distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank
the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new
father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception. To thank everyone for
coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone
a special gift from just him. So he taped to the bottom of everyone's chair
was a manila envelope including the wedding party. He said that was his gift
to everyone, and told everyone to open the envelopes. Inside each manila
envelope was a 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. (He
had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to
trail them weeks prior to the wedding.) After he stood there and watched the
people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and
said "Fuck you," he turned to the bride and said "Fuck you," and then he
turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said "I'm out of here." He had the
marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning. While most of us would
have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the
affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong.

His revenge:
1) Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and
reception.
2) Letting everyone know exactly what did happen.
3) And best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front
of all of their friends, their entire families

i.e. their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews,etc.
This guy has balls the size of church bells."
- Washuu-Chan.

-------------------------

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I websurfed, weak and weary,
..Over many a strange and spurious website of 'hot chicks galore',
..While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning,
..And my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour.
.."'Tis not possible," I muttered, "give me back my cheap hardcore!" -
Quoth the server: "404".
- Unknown.

-------------------------

"In the beginning, Man created God, and in the image of Man
created He Him.

And Man gave unto God a multitude of names, that he might be
Lord over all the earth when it was suited to Man.

And on the seven millionth day Man rested and leaned heavily
upon his God and saw that it was good.

And Man formed Aqualung of the dust of the ground, and a
host of others likened unto his kind.

And these lesser men Man did cast into the void. And some were
burned; and some were put apart from their kind.

And Man became the God that he had created and with his
miracles did rule over all the earth.

But as all these things did come to pass, the Spirit that
did cause Man to create his God lived on within all men; even
within Aqualung.

And Man saw it not.

But for Christ's sake he'd better start looking."

- Jethro Tull.

-------------------------

"I was told today that I should be happy, because I am
finally entering the real world. I am 18 and leaving
highschool for this real world.

Well I have a few things to say to all of you about to
go out into the real world.

To all of you that have ever held a friends head as they
threw up the three bottles of pills they had just swallowed.

To all of you who have ever been woken up at 3 in the
morning by a friend calling you hysterically crying to
tell you that another friend had just been killed in a car
crash.

To all of you that have kept the dirty secret of your what
your father did to you when you were only 5.

To all of you that have spent an entire night studying for
a test becuase you knew that if you failed it you would be
held back a year.

To all of you that have sat with a gun against your temple
wishing you had a friend.

To all of you who have laid on the ground while a group of
people soruonded you to kick you until your arm and three
ribs were broken.

To all of you who have sat frozen in place as a teenager
with a gun shot those around you.

To all of you that have pulled your newspaper blanket around
you in the cold of the night wishing you had a home to sleep in.

To all of you who spent agnozing days of your lives trying
to kick your heroin habit, only to fail again.

To all of you that have just sat down to cry as you realised
that the world was against you.

To all of you that have stood in front of the abortion clinic
trying to decide.

To all of you that have watched a smart creative person hide
there mind for fear of being insulted and degraded by there peers.

To all of you that have known that you have a monster lurking
in your soul and have fought to quell its hunger.

To all of you that have walked up to the casket of the person
whose life you stole by sitting behind the wheel of that car drunk.

To all of you that have watched your father waste away from the
cancer that infested him.

To all of you that have been held down while the guy you thought
you could trust raped you.

To all of you that have worn sunglasses to hide the bruises
your mom left on you for not cleaning your room.

To all of you that have pulled a half eaten penut butter and
jelly sandwich from the garbage becuase it was the first thing
you had seen to eat in three days.

To all of you I say:
Our simple carefree lives of children are over."

- Michael Hill.

-------------------------

"This is our world now... the world of the electron and the switch,
the beauty of the baud. We make use of a service already existing
without paying for what could be dirt-cheap if it wasn't run by
profiteering gluttons, and you call us criminals. We explore... and
you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us
criminals. We exist without skin colour, without nationality, without
religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs,
you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us
believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that
of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.

My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never
forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may
stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're
all alike."

- The Mentor, "The Conscience of a Hacker"

-------------------------

AIM and Fire:

-------------------------

Eyeglazer: Heh. I had about four times the kills you
did.
DaveG 1000: ...oh really?
Eyeglazer: Yep. :)
DaveG 1000: <dryly> That's just because you couldn't
keep your finger off the big red button.

(Dave and I, after I nuked his ass at Starcraft. <evil
laugh>)

-------------------------

Eyeglazer: Murphy has been unkind to me lately. 'Tis
only to be expected.
DaveG 1000: Karma, man.
Eyeglazer: Heh. What'd I do to deserve the punishment, eh? ;)
DaveG 1000: Every StarCraft game you've ever played.

(Dave and I again. Pretty self-explanatory. :)

-------------------------

Eyeglazer: Hmph. I guess if they'd figured out what it
meant, they'd've already crucified me for it.
Neo Atma: True
Eyeglazer: Either that or they're still trying to figure
out what the hell to do about it. O_o
Neo Atma: Maybe they're afraid if they say anything
you'll turn them into frogs. :)

(Atma and I, after I found out that my parents had removed
my books on magic from my desk drawer)

-------------------------

Bane Final: My girlfriend is bragging about her ethernet....
Katya Moon: Ouch.
Bane Final: Goddammit.
Katya Moon: LOL!
John007Z: Bane, I have Ethernet.
Bane Final: Yeah, but I don't have sex with you, CX.

(Excerpt from chatroom)

-------------------------

Slipgates: Are you gonna talk or am I gonna walk off
without you getting to the point of why you're happy?
Eyeglazer: Hmm...well now, let's see...
Eyeglazer: Tell you what, do you play chess?
Slipgates: Nope.
Eyeglazer: <nods> Good. If you can beat me in a game, I'll
tell you why I'm on a lunatic high.

(Sadism)

-------------------------

Atma: Gonna do a backup today
Eyeglazer: Err, yeah. Might be a good thing. What are you
going to back up to?
Atma: Everything?
Eyeglazer: No, no...what to? Zip disks? CDs? Magnetic
tape? Gerbil skins?
Atma: Gerbil skins.

-------------------------

Neo DRX: What do YOU have for trade, eh?
Eyeglazer: The promise that I will not do
anything obscenely evil to you in my fic. <nods>
Eyeglazer: Well?
Neo DRX: ...
Neo DRX: Agreed. O_O

(X and I talking about Win2000. ;)

-------------------------

Eyeglazer: Goodnight. If you see Kathy, don't tell her I
got my system together again. :P I want to tell
her myself.
A Lonely Hill: Okay
A Lonely Hill: Why, though? O_o
Eyeglazer: Because it will disturb her mightily when I start
screeching at her like I did at you when I finally
got my last driver set up. ;)
A Lonely Hill: ....
A Lonely Hill: And you want to disturb the love of your life? O_o
Eyeglazer: <adjusts tie> They don't call me the Evil
One for nothing. ;)
A Lonely Hill: ....Man, you really live up to your name.
Eyeglazer: Think of it this way. I'm eviller to my friends
than I am to my enemies. Imagine how much eviller
I am to my lover. ;)
A Lonely Hill: Was I the first one to call you that? I
think so, but I can't remember.
Eyeglazer: Yep. You were. And damn did I take it to heart. ;)
A Lonely Hill: Damn. Why did I do that? O_o
Eyeglazer: <evil voice> You created me, Gregory Cook.....

-------------------------

Dave G.: True. I mean, it really makes you appreciate your
family when you hear about other people's, doesn't it?
Eyeglazer: Err...well, no. ;)
Eyeglazer: It just makes me more convinced that relatives
are evil. <nods>
Dave G.: Oh. Yeah, that's better. ;-)

-------------------------

Slipgates: it's trying to download components and never
succeeding in getting them anyways
Eyeglazer: Heh.
Eyeglazer: Apply plastic explosives and heat until dead.
Slipgates: you always know how to be disturbing, doincha?
Eyeglazer: ....Slip! PKB, man! ;)

-------------------------

Neo Atma Weapon: Haha yeah I know the
feeling... Half the time I write shit,
someone thinks I stole an idea or title
from somewhere, but I didn't
Eyeglazer: Happens to everyone; the
chances of coming up with an idea that
has never been used anywhere are virtually
nil.
Neo Atma Weapon: Pretty much yeah
Neo Atma Weapon: For normal people, anyway.
For AGFFers, the chance is much higher, as
we have sick and demented minds to think up
shit normal people wouldn't.
Eyeglazer: This is true. ;)

-------------------------

Eyeglazer: Evil evil evil...evil...evil...evil...evil....
John007Z: Why yes, I am. Why do you ask?
Eyeglazer: Evil...evil...
John007Z: Um... Did you forget your Prozac this
morning or something?
Eyeglazer: E...v...i...l.....
John007Z: Yes, sir, excellent choice. Would you
like your evil rare or medium well?
Eyeglazer: Evil...evil...
John007Z: I see. Well, now, we have an excellent
selection of wines to go with your evil. Would you
like red or white wine? I believe red goes best
with rare evil.
Eyeglazer: Evil...
John007Z: And now for dessert. Care to order dessert
in advance, sir?
Eyeglazer: <nods> Evil.
John007Z: All right then. We have a wonderful side
order of evil pie over here....
Eyeglazer: How evil...?
John007Z: Oh, extremely evil, sir.

(pure derangement)

-------------------------

Wisdom of the Regs:

-------------------------

"One person will invent loneliness, two people will invent love, and
three people will invent war."
- Dave G.

"AIM carefully so no one gets hurt."
- Shirlene.

"Everything a person experiences affects the thinking of that person.
Some are affected to a greater degree than others. The logical
extention of this is that we should all go to sensory deprevation
tanks to live life as isolated as possible so as to not have our minds
further polluted by stimulus."
- Neal Wilson.

"Then there's the concept of 'fun.' What is the ultimate goal in
life? Who the hell knows? But it's almost universally known that it's
better to have fun on the way to that goal than to worry about 'passing
the game' your whole life. And what's more fun than taking the universe,
saying 'bugger to you' and making a game out of it? It'll make, say,
math homework, a hell of a lot easier to stomach."
- Excerpt from Charon's AGFFU contribution.

"There is no greater tragedy than a person who does not care."
- Rubi.

"It would be foolish to not take it, and foolish to take it. The
difference is that one foolishness can be fixed later and the other
cannot."
- Slipgate.

"But there will be a dawn eventually, and the next day will
begin - hopefully, a day whose brightness helps soften the
darkness of the previous night. But the dawn will certainly
never come if you choose to inflict on yourself the night
eternal that is death."
- Saint Kain, on suicide.

"Yet in nearly every case, there is somewhere to look for the path
to the beam of sunlight that pierces the clouds hanging over a
life of misery. And if we only think to look for that sunlight,
sooner or later we'll find it."
- Saint Kain.

"Many paths are open to you; it's up to you which one to take
and follow to the end."
- Aeaen. (okay, so he never reached regdom, but there's
no other place to put the quote. :)

"I learned something the hard way over time...age has nothing to do
with maturity."
- X.

"Parents suck, ignore them, and they'll go away."
- Bane

"Anyone who thinks they can completely understand love is a
fucking idiot."
- Atma

"We travel through this life alone, down a winding path. From
beginning to end, nothing is the same, yet at once everything is.
Though we may travel only a short distance together on our seperate
paths, I cherish every moment, and hope that the next turn finds us
together once again."
- James Anderson, Laughing Vigilante.

"Present first, future second, past third."
- Saint Kain.

"I am free of the past more than I have been in many a year, my
good man. And it is a feeling like no other. The past is a
wonderful thing to draw upon for experience, for memories...
for nostalgia, even, at times. But you cannot let it dominate
the present. I have, for far too long. No more. No damned more."
- Greg Cook.

"I would salute an American flag with 13 stars, as it started,
and as it was meant to be. I would burn an american (not
capitalized on purpose, does not deserve the respect to be
capitalized) flag with 50 stars."
- Atma

"Well, in a capitalist society, morals are worth however much
the churches want to pay the government to enforce them."
- Dave G.

"God has a laissez-faire policy."
- Tekhne

"You evil little troll. ;-)"
- Night Angel, regarding yours truly. ;)

"Your evilness disturbs me more than you can imagine."
- Jolene Lau, regarding the same. ;)

"You're a scary person, man, you really are."
- Dave G., ditto. ;)

"Because.... if we consider the smallest extension of the base field
containing all of the roots of the equation and consider the
automorphisms on the extension leaving the base field fixed, then they
form a group which is not solvable - that is, there does not exist a
chain of normal subgroups for which the factor groups are abelian."
- St. Kain, explaining why a general fifth degree
equasion is unsolvable.

-------------------------

Wisdom of the Games:

-------------------------

"It's not the net result of one's life that is important. It's the
day-to-day concerns, the personal victories, and the celebration of
life...and love!"
- Terra Branford, Final Fantasy VI

"Justice is not the only right in this world. Someday, you will see....
- Klu Ya, Final Fantasy IV (U.S. version)

"Evil in our minds will never disappear. We all have both evil and good
in our mind, just as there are the crystals of Light and Darkness, the
ground and underground. But as long as the evil exists, so does good.
Just as you held good in your heart to fight evil."
- Fu So Ya, Final Fantasy IV (U.S. version)

"Ayla fight while still alive! Win and live, lose and die. Rule of life.
No change rule."
- Ayla, Chrono Trigger

"Reality is a momentary dream, but a dream is reality for an eternity."
- The Mistress, Nocturnal Illusion

-------------------------

Wisdom of the World:

-------------------------

"Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one is watching."
- Unknown

"I'd rather be in the cold and dark with my friends than the sun and
flowers without them."
- Unknown

"How can you come to know yourself? Never by thinking, always by doing.
Try to do your duty, and you'll know right away what you amount to. And
what is your duty? Whatever the day calls for."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goetha

"What is the terror of death?
That we die our work incomplete.
What is the joy of life?
To die knowing our task is done."
- Unknown

"If you were going to die
soon and had only one phone
call, who would you call
and why are you waiting?"
- Unknown

"God! Why do people have to lose things to find out what they mean?"
- Tommy, "Brigadoon."

"Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
- Chinese Proverb.

"I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather my spark burn out in
a brilliant blaze than it be stifled in dry rot. I would rather be a
superb meteor, every atom of my magnificent glow, than a sleepy and
permanent planet. The proper function of man is to live, not just exist.
I shall use my time."
- Jack London

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of
yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us."
- Herman Hesse

"For too long now we have been society's bitches. We
have been exploited and forced into pretending to be things that
we are not. 'Why does society hate us so much?' you ask. Society
hates us because we are living proof of its hypocrasy."
- excerpt from "Chaos," by Michael Hill.

"Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld

"He who walks out of step, hears another drum."
- (not sure)

"The art of tact is making a point without making an enemy."
- Unknown

"Better to be deceived by a friend than to suspect a friend."
- Unknown

"Live today, die tomorrow. The world is a funny place, John,
so enjoy it while you can."
- Niora Bennett, to CX

"The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't
being said."
- Unknown

"Death will teach me how to shut up."
- Marlene

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how
far one can go."
- T.S. Eliot

"He who has the courage to laugh is almost as much a master of the
world as he who is ready to die."
- Giacomo Leopardi

"Education is very important. School, however, is another matter."
- Unknown

"You can only live once. But if you do it right, once is enough."
- Unknown

"Don't be afraid of showing your feelings; be afraid of
regretting it when you don't."
- Laura Springer

"I found that sometimes, what you believe in becomes more real to you
than all the things you can explain away or understand."
- Tommy, "Brigadoon."

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power."
- Lao-Tzu

"Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a
dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of
one who knows how to combine them."
- Nathaniel Hawthorne

"The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us
from the support of a cause we believe to be just."
- Abraham Lincoln

"Do and say what you want because the people who mind don't
matter and the people who matter don't mind."
- Anonymous

"To laugh often and much; To win the respect of intelligent people and
the affection of children; To earn the appreciation of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends; To appreciate beauty, to
find the best in others; To leave the world a bit better, whether by
a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; To
know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

-------------------------

People Complaining About
Not Being In Sigs

-------------------------

"You wanna know what my problem with large .sigs is? I'm not in any of
them. And I've been here for almost four years, dammit!"
- Rob Browning

"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
- Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.

-------------------------

Posts of the Week.

-------------------------

Below lies the lists of those posts granted the Post of the Week award
since its instatement during the week of April 18th, 1999. If you see
your name here, add the award to your sig. :)

-------------------------
Post of the Week.
"Concerning Recent Departures."
by Dave Gunslinger.
Week of April 11th, 1999.
-------------------------

-------------------------
Post of the Week.
"It's Good to have a Friend Like Mine."
by Technetium.
Week of April 18th, 1999.
-------------------------

-------------------------
Post of the Week.
"CRAGFF Generalissimo GIGANTOR."
by Thierry Nguyen.
Week of April 25th, 1999.
-------------------------

-------------------------
Post of the Week.
"This is weird..."
by Tekhne.
Week of July 11th, 1999.
-------------------------

-------------------------
Post of the Week.
"Beware: Insane Greg RamblingAndLaterPreaching Rant."
by Gregory "GFox" Cook
Week of May 28th, 2000.
-------------------------

-------------------------

Tales of Agff

-------------------------

"Do not follow where the path may lead; go instead where
there is no path and leave a trail."
- Unknown

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality."
- Jules de Gaultier

"It takes a thousand voices to tell a single story."
- Indian Proverb

"Scientists were preparing an experiment to ask the ultimate
question. They had worked for months gathering one each of
every computer that was built. Finally the big day was at hand.
All the computers were linked together. They asked the question,
"Is there a God?". Lights started blinking, flashing and blinking
some more. Suddenly, there was a loud crash, and a bolt of
lightning came down from the sky, struck the computers, and
welded all the connections permanently together.

'There is now', came the reply."
- Unknown

"FUCK YOU TOO, MODEM!"
- Atma

-------------------------

The Final Quote:

-------------------------

"Freedom does not exist as an external truth. It exists inside
men, and those who wish to be free are free."
- Paul Ernst

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:36:55 -0400, the sky darkened, the
lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Eyeglazer
<vel...@netzero.net> echod in our minds:

¥
¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,

¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.

Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?

--
-coli

"Common sense is what tells you that the world is flat. "

Earn while you surf.
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/coldwater/1158/earn.html
http://www.processtree.com/?sponsor=17258

<assassination, echelon, FOR COMMENT CHANNELS ONLY
KILL PRIME MINISTER: PRESIDENT CRIME ILLEGAL BOMBS FBI CIA
DRUGS DECRYPTION TERRORISM. ASSASINATION MURDER FORGERY, FRAUD SECRET NSA
ENCRYPTION PGP GUNS. NUCLEAR WEAPONS, TORTURE NEW WORLD ORDER DEATH.>

*The only way to make a MAC go FAST is to throw it out of the window.*

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!

This .sig is optimized for a monitor and a computer,
it will look even better if you turn them on.

WELCOME TO COLI'S .SIG (Last updated on 4:30 PM 5/14/00)
you can complaint to: [S]houlder[P]ork[A]nd[M]eat.

Accomplishment: Won against Bob.

Titles:
The official "every-person" in AGFF (well, maybe not that official)
Teritorial governor of alt.chaos

Founder of:
ARBTL, AF, ACCWNGIW, ARS, AIC, AFC, ABEND (sorry), AWTHIMATSN
ACIOWSW# (failed), SWDYCATSSG... , AGS/AFY(req by Marcus Yu), ARMMB, AFAGCI

Awards/Points:
2 Unright Points (payed for rent)
2 log point (Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo) 1 for reading her story
<3766a46a...@news.usit.net> Tue, 15 Jun 1999
1 for scrolling all the way down
<378117f1...@news.usit.net> Mon, 05 Jul 1999
Silver Star of Merit for Netiquette Enforcement. (NightShade)

"See: alt.fan.useless.sigs.coli" -Zagadka

"Nice sig!" -aax

------------
::ANAGRAMS::
------------

Elvis - Lives!
Evangelist - Evil's agent
President Clinton attacks Saddam Hussein
- It isn't ruthless and action-packed madness?
Slot Machines - Cash lost in 'em

-----------------------------------
::Generationterrorists.com Quotes::
-----------------------------------

"Don't be humble, you are not all that great"

"The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world
its own shame." - Oscar Wilde

"Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once
eccentric. " -Bertrand Russell

"Education would be much more effective if its purpose was to ensure that by
the time they leave school every boy and girl should know how much they do not
know, and be imbued with a lifelong desire to know it." -Sir William Haley

"The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its
own shame." - Oscar Wilde

"A wise man may look ridiculous in the company of fools. "

"The more corrupt a society, the more numerous its laws."

"Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity." -Friedrich Nietzsche

"Where navigation is concerned, things have changed radically since the days
of Colombus. Columbus departed for India and arrived in Santo Domingo. Today,
if you catch a plane to India, you arrive in India. It's your luggage that goes
to Santo Domingo." - Aldo Cammarota

"There's so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?"

"When childhood dies, its corpses are called adults."

------------------
::General Quotes::
------------------

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists
in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the
unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw

"-I will choose what enters me, what becomes flesh of my flesh.
-Without choice, no politics, no ethics lives.
-I am not your cornfield, not your uranium mine, not your calf for
fattening, not your cow for milking. You may not use me as your factory.
-Priests and legislators do not hold shares in my womb or my mind.
-This is my body. If I give it to you I want it back.
-My life is a non-negotiable demand." - Marge Piercy

"To expect the world to treat you fairly because you're a good person,
is like expecting a bull not to charge you because you're a vegetarian."

"Don't even trust the people in your own newsgroup? The patheticness of
this newsgroup is unbearable. I trust the people in my newsgroup as a
second family. You people are pathetic, kill yourselves now and do us
all a favor." - Funkidelic, Slayer of AGFFRPG

"Your concepts of nettiquette and decency are not the only concepts of
nettiquette and decency. What you believe is nettiquette others believe
is draconian. What you believe is decency, others believe is censorship."

"What one person considers to be appropriate for a group, another person
may not. Therefore, control of a user's activities based on their
appropriateness in a group is unreasonable. Further, to do so would
invoke the biases of the controller and that is also unreasonable."

-Chris Caputo, President of Altopia Corporation
cca...@tofu.alt.net.spam.no

"May the trees forever shade your path"
-Sylvangale-'s sig on www.snes9x.com

"Forever they say, is actually a very long time"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though
she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about.
I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say
'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from
the Internet?' " -Mike Godwin

"I couldn't find the truth out there so I went home and watched TV"

This is the thread that doesn't end
yes it goes on and on my friend
some people started replying
not knowing what it was
and they'll continue replying forever just because
<repeat until someone shoots you>

When the first living thing came into being, I was there, waiting. And
when the last living thing shall perish, my job will be done. I'll
put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the
universe behind me when I leave. -Death
maybe from Neil Gaiman's Death, from the Sandman series.

Here are the ranks of Trolls:
T-9 Master Chief UseNet Troll
T-8 Senior Chief UseNet Troll
T-7 Chief UseNet Troll
T-6 UseNet Troll, First Class
T-5 UseNet Troll, Second Class
T-4 UseNet Troll, Third Class
T-3 Troll, First Class
T-2 Troll
T-1 Troll Apprentice -as told by Chris Inchauste
(inchaust...@students.uiuc.edu) The original author.

"45,000 people die every day. Why aren't you one of them?"
My operating system unders~1 long filena~1, and yours?

---------------
::AGFF Quotes:: (In no particular order)
---------------

"I'm getting weak in my old age." -greg cook on his TMI post

"God's a superhero. He's my favourite fictional character." -Astos

"Something occurred to me... if getting licked by a girl were the
consequence of starting a thread, I'd be posting more than an army of
Jonnys listening to Radio Free Hamsterdance...." -CX

"You are a troll. Here's a how to for ya:

1. Take Coli
2. Take Relm
3. Shove Relm in and out of Coli's ass
4. Repeat step 3 until you get the desired effect" -Funk, disturbed at my behavior

"i just wanted to say how cool this newsgoup was. everyone is much more
free and eas then other news groups. well i just wanted to tell everyone
have a nice day and all praise the news group and the great golden pie."
-Tharkun, <376948ED...@digiscape.com>, 6/17/1999

"<PLONK>
7 days in the killfile for you."-Mike Robinson, reacting to my long .sig

"For that, Coli is now permanently killfiled.
Snip sigs next time." -Mike Robinson

New and improved!!!! It's T.R.O.L.L. V 2.0! With upgrades to all caps for th
visially impared. With miltiple ways to censor the same word! And including
all theold features such as lack of punctuation, a blatant disreguard to other's
opinions, and a demand that others conform to thier ways! To order your
T.R.O.L.L. v 2.0 today call 555-5555 and if you act now and use your credit card
we will also incude F.L.A.M.E.R. v 3.0 absolutely free!
-Ramen Junkie <37632C0E...@hotmail.com>, 12 Jun 1999

You are a fool to ignore my advice Sueno. Foolishness leads to
accidents. Accidents lead to hospitals. Hospitals lead to boredom.
Boredom leads to madness. Madness leads to mental asylums. Mental
asylums lead to AGFF. AGFF leads to my advice. It is foolish to ignore
my advice. Foolishness leads to accidents. Accidents lead to
hospitals... -Jonny 16/13/1999 <3762a2b3...@news.freeserve.net>

"Why do birds fly? Why is Barney purple? Why is my name xXenon?" -xXenon

How to make good prophecies:
1. Make them vague or cryptic.
2. Put no time limit on them.
3. Accrue followers which will write interpretations of
current events to match your prophecies. -St. Ford of Mediocrity
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 06:30:46 GMT

"A gunfight is invariably more boring without bullets, but also
considerably less hazardous." -Sean Daugherty

"You know your sig has become a legend when it gets stolen
(from my POTD , 11/13/1997)" -Kain's sig

"A Great Fucker Failed" -Charon telling a newbie what agff stands for.
<1dd1t41.1t3...@sji-ca9-109.ix.netcom.com>

"Frankly, I wish the sun would hurry up and supernova, take out the Earth.
And hopefully, on a life-supporting planet in some other star system
somewhere, a much more... intelligent form of "intelligent" life is
developing to bring some sort of... I dunno, warmth to the coldness of
the vacuum... (sigh)" - GFox

"There are several scientific reasons explaining why Trolls are found
breeding in AGFF:

1. pH - The pH in AGFF is optimum for troll growth.
2. Moisture requirements are adequate for troll-larval growth.
3. Nutrient Content - chock full of newbies, high in protein and
essential vitamins, for proper troll development.
4. The Troll reproductive cycle. Large amounts of offspring to
counterbalance the amount that do not survive to adulthood.
5. Insufficient biological, chemical or other control of the Troll
infestation. "<361dd2d8...@news.aloha.net> Justin Sueno
______ _ _ _ _______ _ _
| ____| | | | | | | |__ __| | | |
| |__ ___ ___ __| | | |_| |__ ___ | |_ __ ___ | | |___
| __/ _ \/ _ \/ _` | | __| '_ \ / _ \ | | '__/ _ \| | / __|
| | | __/ __/ (_| | | |_| | | | __/ | | | | (_) | | \__ \
|_| \___|\___|\__,_| \__|_| |_|\___| |_|_| \___/|_|_|___/

Stander reply to posts in HTML (in Swedish):
"Ditt korkade missfoster! Fattar du inte att man inte använder HTML i
UseNet? Ärthjärna! Ren text skall det vara, annars kommer vi hem till
dig och spöar dig så grundligt att hela ditt släktträd suddas ut.
Idiot! Klåpare! Åsna! IQ Fiskmås! Din morsa suger gigantiska
elefantballar! Skärp dig nu -- är du konsult eller?
Ha en bra dag."

----------------
::Other Quotes::
----------------
"Well, the legendary Burghy, legend of legends, the greatest of posters,
a legend in his own time, the hero of the proletariat, beloved of all,
champion of champions, helper of the downtrodden, a hero among heroes,
the greatest of the great, great posters, whose name rings far and wide,
whose every legendary movement is revered in awe, master of all masters,
whose feats are legendary even when compared to legendary standards, the
most legendary of all posters, has come again to display my legendary
posting skill to all people, to everyone! For only I can truly show
these people the finest spectacle, the greatest legendary post they will
ever see! For mine is to fight all who oppose me, even though they are
a cowardly and superstitious lot! For I, Burghy, am the most legendary
of legends! No doubt you are in awe of the legendary poster known as
Burghy, as he manipulates and works magic with his words! So, with my
legendary words, I prove my legendariness to all present! for mine is
the true way, the poster's way, the netter's way -- but yes, much more
than this, I did it my way..."

You're exactly right, You're not an ISP. 4 mb spread over 1000 servers
is FUCK ALL. And besides, the sig is prob'ly the most interesting thing
on this NG. All hail the 4k sig. -AmberDrake

"no. it's coli as in lassie." -oliver1

Please pay tribute to all the innocent assembly lines that got executed
everyday. <Space eliminated thanks to a certain Weirdo>

-----------------------
--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--
This Copy'n'Paste text symbolizes that the person who Copies and Pastes it
into their sig is a proud member of THE CHEATER'S FRONT, people who are not
ashamed to admit that they cheat the #%!@# out of games...pretty much the
exact opposite, in fact. We're PROUD to say that when there's no hope in
sight, when you run out of ammo, and when that boss seems impossibly hard,
there's only one solution...TO CHEAT!!
--THE CHEATER'S FRONT--
-----------------------

To reach me directly, mail me at:
thisisjusttomakeyoumadc1olcix(atheplace)rxctketmaheyil.co..net.NOSPAM

Remove thisisjusttomakeyoumad, remove the second c, first 1, da x,the
first t,the word hey, REMOVE .NOSPAM, change the second x to o, remove
,and net. ,and finally change "(atheplace)" to @. Oh, wait, after all
that, add m to the end.

Thank you for wasting your time trying to reach me.
Or... you can just post your compliments to alt.chaos
*collector of memories* http://lavender.fortunecity.com/wargames/206/agff/
"I'm not racist/sexist/anti-whatever. I hate everyone equally."
"Think my sig is too long? Get a faster modem, asshole."

http://www.distributed.net/ Stop wasting your CPU cycle!

--------------------------------
:: This space for rent ::
--------------------------------
Satisfied customer: Unright

-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Avenger

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
So says Prophet Khai:

> There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
> you as being sane any longer...

Apparently Eyeglazer quoted me on a few occasions, but am I in the sig? Nooooo!
:)

> Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me
> a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?

Atma's a good guy, but he'll never admit it. :)

- Avenger

Eyeglazer

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Avenger wrote:

>So says Prophet Khai:
>
>> There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
>> you as being sane any longer...
>
>Apparently Eyeglazer quoted me on a few occasions, but am I in the sig? Nooooo!
>:)

I keep forgetting. :P

>> Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me
>> a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?
>
>Atma's a good guy, but he'll never admit it. :)

<nods sagely> Nor would we want him to. He just wouldn't be the same
if he didn't try to be an evil bastard. ;)

--

-------------------

-------------------

Eyeglazer, Lord of Boredom.

95.4% pure.

--------------------

The Elements:

--------------------

--------------------

The Strange:

--------------------

- Cunnilingus Breath

-------------------------

The Wizard's Rules:

-------------------------

-------------------------

Soliloquies

-------------------------

All for 'Education'.

Can I mourn?

I mourn."

- Falimortalis.

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

- Jethro Tull.

-------------------------

- Michael Hill.

-------------------------

-------------------------

AIM and Fire:

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

(Excerpt from chatroom)

-------------------------

(Sadism)

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

(pure derangement)

-------------------------

Wisdom of the Regs:

-------------------------

-------------------------

Wisdom of the Games:

-------------------------

-------------------------

Wisdom of the World:

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,

but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
- Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.

-------------------------

Eyeglazer

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca

colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:

>¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
>¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
>¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
>¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
>
>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?

Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)

--

-------------------

-------------------

Eyeglazer, Lord of Boredom.

95.4% pure.

--------------------

The Elements:

--------------------

--------------------

The Strange:

--------------------

- Cunnilingus Breath

-------------------------

The Wizard's Rules:

-------------------------

-------------------------

Soliloquies

-------------------------

All for 'Education'.

Can I mourn?

I mourn."

- Falimortalis.

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

- Jethro Tull.

-------------------------

- Michael Hill.

-------------------------

-------------------------

AIM and Fire:

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

(Excerpt from chatroom)

-------------------------

(Sadism)

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

(pure derangement)

-------------------------

Wisdom of the Regs:

-------------------------

-------------------------

Wisdom of the Games:

-------------------------

-------------------------

Wisdom of the World:

-------------------------

-------------------------

-------------------------

"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,

but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
- Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.

-------------------------

The Knightmare

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Prophet Khai <likei...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
> you as being sane any longer...
> Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked
me
> a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?

April 21st, 1998. My application was in review for fucking ages before I
got in. Don't even remind me.

--
"Take a look. That's what happens when a woman gets too much power." -
Hercules, the hero of the series of the spin-off the feminazis in ATX

Cliezon

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Eyeglazer wrote:

> In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Avenger wrote:
>
> >So says Prophet Khai:
> >
> >> There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
> >> you as being sane any longer...
> >
> >Apparently Eyeglazer quoted me on a few occasions, but am I in the sig? Nooooo!
> >:)
>
> I keep forgetting. :P
>
> >> Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me
> >> a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?
> >
> >Atma's a good guy, but he'll never admit it. :)
>
> <nods sagely> Nor would we want him to. He just wouldn't be the same
> if he didn't try to be an evil bastard. ;)
>
> --

If we didn't have Atma, we'd have to rely on Funk for all of our evil bastard needs. I
rest my case...

--
Mark "Cliezon" Brown
ICQ # 201949

--
70 Cutey Points
206 Kefka Points

An Insignificant Number of Posts to alt.games.final-fantasy (Currently 1000+)

--
Bugger of AGGTA
Conqueror of the Netherlands

--
"There's nothing quite like being an aquatransexual..." ~ Ranma Saotome
"66ZZ. That's the upgrade size for Britney Spears. Two more concerts and she might have

Eyeglazer

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Cliezon wrote:

>Eyeglazer wrote:
>
>> In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Avenger wrote:
>>
>> >So says Prophet Khai:

>> >Apparently Eyeglazer quoted me on a few occasions, but am I in the sig? Nooooo!
>> >:)
>>
>> I keep forgetting. :P

>> >Atma's a good guy, but he'll never admit it. :)
>>
>> <nods sagely> Nor would we want him to. He just wouldn't be the same
>> if he didn't try to be an evil bastard. ;)
>>
>> --
>

>If we didn't have Atma, we'd have to rely on Funk for all of our evil bastard needs. I
>rest my case...

<imagines Funk as Agff's primary villain-type person>

<shudders at the thought of Agff being drowned in lifestream while
Funk waves his 103 pound cock>

The Knightmare

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Eyeglazer <vel...@netzero.net> wrote in message

> In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Cliezon wrote:
>

> >Eyeglazer wrote:

> >> I keep forgetting. :P

> >> <nods sagely> Nor would we want him to. He just wouldn't be the same
> >> if he didn't try to be an evil bastard. ;)
> >>
> >> --
> >
> >If we didn't have Atma, we'd have to rely on Funk for all of our evil
bastard needs. I
> >rest my case...
>
> <imagines Funk as Agff's primary villain-type person>
>
> <shudders at the thought of Agff being drowned in lifestream while
> Funk waves his 103 pound cock>

Remember when I asked you to take a certain out-of-context quote out of your
sig? And you wouldn't do it? Well... that's goin' in the sig.

--
"Take a look. That's what happens when a woman gets too much power." -
Hercules, the hero of the series of the spin-off the feminazis in ATX
worship
Irony, anyone?

"<shudders at the thought of Agff being drowned in lifestream while
Funk waves his 103 pound cock>" - Eyeglazer. THIS is the kinda shit he
thinks about all day...

Demonic Ecstasy aka 'The Reticulated Rotating Vibrating Oscillating Lubricated Chrome Banana'

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
The Knightmare wrote:

> Eyeglazer <vel...@netzero.net> wrote in message

> any of

> sig? Nooooo!

> shocked me

> > >If we didn't have Atma, we'd have to rely on Funk for all of our evil
> bastard needs. I
> > >rest my case...
> >
> > <imagines Funk as Agff's primary villain-type person>
> >
> > <shudders at the thought of Agff being drowned in lifestream while
> > Funk waves his 103 pound cock>
> >

> Remember when I asked you to take a certain out-of-context quote out of your
> sig? And you wouldn't do it? Well... that's goin' in the sig.

I wanted to add it to MY sig. Well, I'm going to anyways...

--
\F\rom the depths of pervesion; one man, with penis and hand
-\U\nited, stands proudly and strokes it contentedly. he

-info-
web page: http://www.geocities.com/exo_funkidelic
icq #/nm: 15253320/the funk soul brotha
aim name: funkyagff

-achievements-
*alt.games.final-fantasy's best reg
*alt.tv.xena's best reg(as voted by its members)
*hater of aggta, agnp, and agffr
*wielder of the 103lb cock
*justin sueno's right hand bitch
*minister of the church of frosty
*preacher of apathy
*god's god
*son of jizz

-quotes-
"it's great because you don't often equate hot love with
cold cereal."
-kellogg's frosted flakes commercial

"maybe i should get me a gun and rob the food way, so
they'd send me home. i could shoot the manager, while
i was at it, sort of like a bonus."
-brooks hatlen; 'the shawshank redemption'

"what's the big fucking deal, bitch?"
-eric cartman to mr. mackey; sp:bl&u

"your sig is okay....to be the best, you have to include
more references to that funny, witty, intelligent,
godly, Justin Sueno fella."
-justin sueno

"darn! this is off-topic world? and all this time, i
thought I was in line for the tea cups ride at disney
world....."
-justin sueno

"*sends the pizza into the future, where it becomes
sentient and rules the planet of the apes*"
-justin sueno

"i don't even want to know why you're rubbing yourself
against a square employee anyway. O_o"
-justin sueno

"i don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to

respond to you, but why the hell don't you have a quote

from me in your sig yet? why, dammit, why?!!?!"
-justin sueno(eyeglazer's sig)

justin sueno: man, legend, over-sided lobster creature?
with an ego that would put a high school quarterback to
shame; justin sueno struts around agff like he owns the
place. and he very well could. he cries for attention,
and we keep giving it to him. but unlike many people,
justin sueno deserves the attention he yearns for. he
truly is one of a kind. funny, witty, smart, and yet
he is kind to creatures of all sizes. justin sueno is
the man! and a toast, to justin sueno, who would be
agff's best reg if i wasn't here. *throws burnt toast at
justin sueno*

-fin-

Rob Browning

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:23:39 -0400, Eyeglazer <vel...@netzero.net>
wrote:

>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Cliezon wrote:

>>If we didn't have Atma, we'd have to rely on Funk for all of our evil bastard needs. I
>>rest my case...
>
><imagines Funk as Agff's primary villain-type person>

No, I can't see it happening. Maybe Ivan.

Rob

Send all e-mail to sca0...@mail.wvnet.edu for the time being.
Seems that the doofs at Emory don't want anyone to access their
e-mail over the summer. Jerks.

John Ford

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:08:00 -0500, Umi Ryuuzaki
<BLueK...@Cephiro.com> wrote:

>I was visiting Presea on Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:54:02 GMT, when "Prophet
>Khai" <likei...@somewhere.com> informed me that monsters were
>invading the Forest of Silence in this message:
>
>~There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
>~you as being sane any longer...
>~Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me
>~a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?
>
>He's always been there. ;P
>
>Seriously, though. Just because Atma seems like a bad guy and all,
>that doesn't mean he can't be funny. I often find him to be amusing. A
>lot of people just don't take the time to stop hating him and see
>that.

Too bad that fraction of his personality is obscured by a looming hulk
of antagonistic, stubborn mediocrity.

John Ford

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:34:12 -0400, rbr...@learnlink.emory.edu (Rob
Browning) wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:23:39 -0400, Eyeglazer <vel...@netzero.net>
>wrote:
>
>>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Cliezon wrote:
>
>>>If we didn't have Atma, we'd have to rely on Funk for all of our evil bastard needs. I
>>>rest my case...
>>
>><imagines Funk as Agff's primary villain-type person>
>
>No, I can't see it happening. Maybe Ivan.

Cypher used to fill that role... the Neps tried but were too scorched
earth... only Ivan is both calculating and vicious enough to pull it
off!

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:27:54 -0400, the sky darkened, the

lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Eyeglazer
<vel...@netzero.net> echod in our minds:

¥In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca

¥colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥
¥>¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
¥>¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
¥>¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
¥>¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
¥>
¥>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
¥
¥Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)

Well, some of the actions/general attitudes are amusing, but they are
really hard to quote....

Justin Sueno

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Eyeglazer wrote:

>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca
>colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
>
>>•"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
>>•but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
>>•Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
>>• - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
>>
>>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
>
>Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)

That's no excuse......as the current holder of AGFF's largest sig, it's
your responsibility to dig through DejaNews to find every quotable thing
I've ever said for the past 2 years....

.....or just ask coli to do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Justin Sueno
su...@hawaii.edu
----------------------------

Justin Sueno

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:

>/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:36:55 -0400, the sky darkened, the
>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Eyeglazer
><vel...@netzero.net> echod in our minds:
>

>¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
>¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
>¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
>¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
>
>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?

It's a government conspiracy, I tell you.

Justin Sueno
su...@hawaii.edu
----------------------------

Avenger

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
So says Eyeglazer:

> In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Avenger wrote:
>
> >So says Prophet Khai:
> >
> >> There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
> >> you as being sane any longer...
> >
> >Apparently Eyeglazer quoted me on a few occasions, but am I in the sig?
Nooooo!
> >:)
>
> I keep forgetting. :P

You'd think the sig master would have better sig upkeep skills.
I will have to quote myself in my own sig...

- Avenger

"AGFF is not a place to discuss Final Fantasy, it is a place for Final Fantasy
fans to discuss."
- Avenger

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:49:36 -1000, the sky darkened, the
lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
<su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:

¥On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Eyeglazer wrote:
¥
¥>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca

¥>colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥>
¥>>¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
¥>>¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
¥>>¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
¥>>¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
¥>>
¥>>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
¥>
¥>Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)

¥
¥That's no excuse......as the current holder of AGFF's largest sig, it's

¥your responsibility to dig through DejaNews to find every quotable thing
¥I've ever said for the past 2 years....
¥
¥.....or just ask coli to do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

I do keep a archive of post that I find significant, but in your case, I
delete every post of yours! ^_^-

Justin Sueno

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:

>/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:49:36 -1000, the sky darkened, the
>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
><su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:
>
>¥On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Eyeglazer wrote:

>¥>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca
>¥>colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
>¥>
>¥>>¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
>¥>>¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
>¥>>¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
>¥>>¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
>¥>>
>¥>>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
>¥>
>¥>Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)

>¥That's no excuse......as the current holder of AGFF's largest sig, it's
>¥your responsibility to dig through DejaNews to find every quotable thing
>¥I've ever said for the past 2 years....

>¥.....or just ask coli to do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
>
>I do keep a archive of post that I find significant, but in your case, I
>delete every post of yours! ^_^-

Now I'm sad. ::cries::

....just for that, I'm not gonna write up a Coli FAQ.....

Justin Sueno
su...@hawaii.edu
----------------------------

Sky Render

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
Browsing a second-hand Justin Sueno model shop, I came across a nearly-perfect
Justin Sueno model! Imagine my surprise when the Justin Sueno model suddenly
spoke to me! Claiming to be the real Justin Sueno, it said this:

> On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca =
> colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
>
> >/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:49:36 -1000, the sky darkened, the
> >lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
> ><su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:
> >
> >=C2=A5On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Eyeglazer wrote:
> >=C2=A5
> >=C2=A5>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca
> >=C2=A5>colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
> >=C2=A5>
> >=C2=A5>>=C2=A5"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond =
> to you,=20
> >=C2=A5>>=C2=A5but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig =
> yet? =20
> >=C2=A5>>=C2=A5Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
> >=C2=A5>>=C2=A5=09- Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
> >=C2=A5>>
> >=C2=A5>>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
> >=C2=A5>
> >=C2=A5>Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)=20
> >=C2=A5
> >=C2=A5That's no excuse......as the current holder of AGFF's largest sig, i=
> t's
> >=C2=A5your responsibility to dig through DejaNews to find every quotable t=
> hing
> >=C2=A5I've ever said for the past 2 years....
> >=C2=A5
> >=C2=A5.....or just ask coli to do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

> >I do keep a archive of post that I find significant, but in your case, I
> >delete every post of yours! ^_^-
>
> Now I'm sad. ::cries::

And there was much rejoicing.
<unenthusiastic crowd>
Yay.
</UC>

--
_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_-`-_
/ Sky Render (remove the corrupt universe to mail)\

-_- Beware, the Eyes are after you... -_-

Ź_Ź Ź_Ź Ź_Ź -We're agents of the government. Surrender. O_O -Uh, oh...

Eyeglazer

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Demonic Ecstasy aka 'The
wrote:

>> > <imagines Funk as Agff's primary villain-type person>
>> >
>> > <shudders at the thought of Agff being drowned in lifestream while
>> > Funk waves his 103 pound cock>
>> >

>> Remember when I asked you to take a certain out-of-context quote out of your
>> sig? And you wouldn't do it? Well... that's goin' in the sig.
>>

>I wanted to add it to MY sig. Well, I'm going to anyways...

Woah, I got into two sigs with one post. O_O

--

-------------------

-------------------

Eyeglazer, Lord of Boredom.

Holder of Agff's Largest Sig.

Eyeglazer

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Avenger wrote:

>So says Eyeglazer:

>> In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Avenger wrote:
>>
>> >So says Prophet Khai:

>> >Apparently Eyeglazer quoted me on a few occasions, but am I in the sig?
>Nooooo!
>> >:)
>>
>> I keep forgetting. :P
>

>You'd think the sig master would have better sig upkeep skills.

My sig size is due more to simple longevity than excellent upkeep.

>I will have to quote myself in my own sig...

Blasphemer. ;)

--

-------------------

-------------------

Eyeglazer, Lord of Boredom.

Holder of Agff's Largest Sig.

Cliezon

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00

Eyeglazer was saying something along the lines of:

> In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, Demonic Ecstasy aka 'The
> Reticulated Rotating Vibrating Oscillating Lubricated Chrome Banana'

> >> Remember when I asked you to take a certain out-of-context quote out of your
> >> sig? And you wouldn't do it? Well... that's goin' in the sig.
> >>

> >I wanted to add it to MY sig. Well, I'm going to anyways...
>
> Woah, I got into two sigs with one post. O_O
>
> --

You're just raking in the dough, eh?

--
Mark "Cliezon" Brown
ICQ # 201949

--
70 Cutey Points
206 Kefka Points

Member of Funk's "Who's not?" .sig listing

An Insignificant Number of Posts to alt.games.final-fantasy (Currently 1000+)

--
Bugger of AGGTA
Conqueror of the Netherlands

Funk's Vomit Inducer

Nobel Prize Nominee (by Coli) [of course not the real Nobel Prize ;P]

Tossing in a random Justin Sueno mentioning just for the hell of it...

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
/_That night, Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:12:08 -1000, the sky darkened, the

lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
<su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:

¥On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥
¥>/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:49:36 -1000, the sky darkened, the

¥>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
¥><su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:
¥>

¥>Â¥On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Eyeglazer wrote:
¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca
¥>Â¥>colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥>Â¥>
¥>Â¥>>Â¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
¥>Â¥>>Â¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
¥>Â¥>>Â¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
¥>Â¥>>Â¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
¥>Â¥>>
¥>Â¥>>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
¥>Â¥>
¥>Â¥>Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)
¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥That's no excuse......as the current holder of AGFF's largest sig, it's
¥>Â¥your responsibility to dig through DejaNews to find every quotable thing
¥>Â¥I've ever said for the past 2 years....
¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥.....or just ask coli to do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

¥>
¥>I do keep a archive of post that I find significant, but in your case, I
¥>delete every post of yours! ^_^-

¥
¥Now I'm sad. ::cries::

aww, poor Justin. *pats*
¥
¥....just for that, I'm not gonna write up a Coli FAQ.....

!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo....................

Trooth?

--
[...]

AGFFC, AGFFIF, AGFFIT, AGFFOE

-Chris Caputo, President of Altopia cca...@tofu.alt.net.spam.no

[...]

maybe from Neil Gaiman's Death, in the Sandman series.

Here are the ranks of Trolls:
T-9 Master Chief UseNet Troll
T-8 Senior Chief UseNet Troll
T-7 Chief UseNet Troll
T-6 UseNet Troll, First Class
T-5 UseNet Troll, Second Class
T-4 UseNet Troll, Third Class
T-3 Troll, First Class
T-2 Troll

T-1 Troll Apprentice -Chris Inchauste
[...]

infestation. -Justin Sueno <361dd2d8...@news.aloha.net>

than this, I did it my way... -Burghy

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
/_That night, Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:15:57 GMT, the sky darkened, the
lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Cliezon
<tealk...@yahoo.spamsucks.com> echod in our minds:

¥
¥Nobel Prize Nominee (by Coli) [of course not the real Nobel Prize ;P]

Cliezon

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca was

saying something along the lines of:

> /_That night, Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:15:57 GMT, the sky darkened, the

> lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Cliezon
> <tealk...@yahoo.spamsucks.com> echod in our minds:
>
> ¥
> ¥Nobel Prize Nominee (by Coli) [of course not the real Nobel Prize ;P]

> --

Yes, for my stunning theories on global warming.

--
Mark "Cliezon" Brown
ICQ # 201949

--
70 Cutey Points
206 Kefka Points
Infinite SW Points
Member of Funk's "Who's not?" .sig listing

An Insignificant Number of Posts to alt.games.final-fantasy (Currently 1000+)

--
Bugger of AGGTA
Conqueror of the Netherlands
Funk's Vomit Inducer

Nobel Prize Nominee (by Coli) [of course not the real Nobel Prize ;P]

Tossing in a random Justin Sueno mentioning just for the hell of it...

--
"There's nothing quite like being an aquatransexual..." ~ Ranma Saotome
"66ZZ. That's the upgrade size for Britney Spears. Two more concerts and she might have
it paid off." ~ Big Dave, in #Antioch on irc.dal.net

"All things must pass. Not even the Dragonballs live forever." ~ Son Goku (dubbed)
"It's impossible to be both lucky and smart at the same time." ~ Rob Browning

King Kung

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
On Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:54:02 GMT, "Prophet Khai"
<likei...@somewhere.com> wrote:

>There was some serious funny shit in there... I will never regard any of
>you as being sane any longer...

Was I ever?

>Surprisingly, there were a /few/ funny things said by Atma, which shocked me

>a bit. At what point did he join/become the dark side of the force?

Don't underestimate the power of Atma-oscity.

--

We apologise for the inconvenience.

~~~King Kung~~~
jpablo...@earthlink.net
AIM: JoePABLOParise ICQ: 19739094

Justin Sueno

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00

....well, okay....but only if you ask nicely.

Justin Sueno
su...@hawaii.edu
----------------------------

Baby Bladeface

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
In article <394C5914...@yahoo.spamsucks.com>,
Cliezon <tealk...@yahoo.spamsucks.com> wrote:

>> /_That night, Sat, 17 Jun 2000 19:15:57 GMT, the sky darkened, the
>> lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Cliezon
>> <tealk...@yahoo.spamsucks.com> echod in our minds:
>>
>> ¥
>> ¥Nobel Prize Nominee (by Coli) [of course not the real Nobel Prize ;P]

>> --
>
>Yes, for my stunning theories on global warming.

Hey you fellow meowers, let's all start another gigantic cascade!!!
Add your bollocks below!

--
Baby Bladeface < Possibly the greatest sodding flame god in the planet >.

Kevos Setzer

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00

Baby Bladeface <8Lad...@qquick-siLver.demon.co.ukk> wrote in article
<8imtv7$pcf$5...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>...

> Hey you fellow meowers, let's all start another gigantic cascade!!!
> Add your bollocks below!

Damn. I was going to meow one of these.

--
Kevos Setzer
(Kevin Martin)-- kmar...@compuserve.com

"What's the most important thing in life? Being free of obligations!
Otherwise, you lose the ability to gamble..."
Setzer Gabbiani, Final Fantasy 6

Read? What is dis school or sumptin? ;-)
--"G" forgets his homework in alt.pro-wrestling.wwf

I guess it's harder to troll trolls.
--Ramen Junkie

I need more toilet paper, please post more often, you donut.
--"Baby Bladeface"

Cliezon

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00

Kevos Setzer was saying something along the lines of:

> Baby Bladeface <8Lad...@qquick-siLver.demon.co.ukk> wrote in article
> <8imtv7$pcf$5...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>...
> >
> > Hey you fellow meowers, let's all start another gigantic cascade!!!
> > Add your bollocks below!
> >
> Damn. I was going to meow one of these.
>
> --

Damn. I was going to go to sleep.

--
Mark "Cliezon" Brown
ICQ # 201949

*** This post is completely and entirely GFSBlocked unless otherwise
noted! ***

--
70 Cutey Points
206 Kefka Points
Infinite SW Points
Member of Funk's "Who's not?" .sig listing

An Insignificant Number of Posts to alt.games.final-fantasy (Currently
1000+)

--
Bugger of AGGTA
Conqueror of the Netherlands
Funk's Vomit Inducer

Nobel Prize Nominee (by Coli) [of course not the real Nobel Prize ;P]

Tossing in a random Justin Sueno mentioning just for the hell of it...

Kevos Setzer

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00

Cliezon <tealk...@yahoo.spamsucks.com> wrote in article
<394F0F2C...@yahoo.spamsucks.com>...

> Kevos Setzer was saying something along the lines of:
>
> > Baby Bladeface <8Lad...@qquick-siLver.demon.co.ukk> wrote in article
> > <8imtv7$pcf$5...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>...
> > >
> > > Hey you fellow meowers, let's all start another gigantic cascade!!!
> > > Add your bollocks below!
> > >
> > Damn. I was going to meow one of these.
> >
> > --
>
> Damn. I was going to go to sleep.

That's what I should be doing...

--
Kevos "Night night" Setzer

colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
/_That night, Sun, 18 Jun 2000 11:25:14 -1000, the sky darkened, the

¥On Sat, 17 Jun 2000, colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥
¥>/_That night, Fri, 16 Jun 2000 19:12:08 -1000, the sky darkened, the

¥>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
¥><su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:
¥>

¥>Â¥On Fri, 16 Jun 2000, colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥>/_That night, Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:49:36 -1000, the sky darkened, the
¥>Â¥>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of Justin Sueno
¥>Â¥><su...@hawaii.edu> echod in our minds:
¥>Â¥>
¥>Â¥>Â¥On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Eyeglazer wrote:
¥>Â¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥>Â¥>In defiance of the Laws of Boredom, colitzca colitzca colitzca
¥>Â¥>Â¥>colitzca COLITZCA colitzca colitzca colitzca colitzca wrote:
¥>Â¥>Â¥>
¥>Â¥>Â¥>>Â¥"I don't mind snipping your sig everytime I have to respond to you,
¥>Â¥>Â¥>>Â¥but why the hell don't you have a quote from me in your sig yet?
¥>Â¥>Â¥>>Â¥Why, dammit, why?!!?!"
¥>Â¥>Â¥>>Â¥ - Justin Sueno, Replacement Timo.
¥>Â¥>Â¥>>
¥>Â¥>Â¥>>Hmm, Justin made lots of quatable materials, why wasn't he quoted?
¥>Â¥>Â¥>
¥>Â¥>Â¥>Because I never saw any of the quotable materials, of course. ;)
¥>Â¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥>Â¥That's no excuse......as the current holder of AGFF's largest sig, it's
¥>Â¥>Â¥your responsibility to dig through DejaNews to find every quotable thing
¥>Â¥>Â¥I've ever said for the past 2 years....
¥>Â¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥>Â¥.....or just ask coli to do it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
¥>Â¥>
¥>Â¥>I do keep a archive of post that I find significant, but in your case, I
¥>Â¥>delete every post of yours! ^_^-
¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥Now I'm sad. ::cries::
¥>
¥>aww, poor Justin. *pats*
¥>Â¥
¥>Â¥....just for that, I'm not gonna write up a Coli FAQ.....
¥>
¥>!?
¥>
¥>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo....................
¥
¥....well, okay....but only if you ask nicely.

*asks nicely* Please write a Coli FAQ, please?

^_^

--
[...]

AGFFC, AGFFIF, AGFFIT, AGFFOE, AGFFPHH, AGD

"See: alt.fan.useless.sigs.coli" -Zagadka

"Nice sig!" -aax

------------
::ANAGRAMS::

::Generationterrorists.com Quotes::

::General Quotes::

"It only takes one wrong letter to hold back this page, not a nation of millions.
-Angelfire's 404 error message