Twolls

Corwin of Amber

Mar 18, 2001, 12:46:19 AM3/18/01
The best troll

Cables

The most obsessive troll

Rob Cypher

The most blatent troll

SAZU

The most idiotic troll

JT

--
Nate

AIM:MoogleyCorwin
ICQ:1635302

"Earth First! We'll strip mine the other planets later."
- Bumpersticker

"Phallic objects are what keep the world turning 'round."
- Cliezon

"Are you my mother?"
- Disillusion

"... mainly because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from."
- Rob Browning

"How did you know I was a man-whore?"
- Murasame

* Owner of one Calvin and Hobbes Point
* Owner of one ten pound gold trophy (Understatement of the Month Award)
* Owner of 11 Spiffy Points
* Owner of 20 Flying Monkey points
* Owner of one Opus and Bill Point
* Giver of Netstalker Points

J "Diesel 'Aoi "Luke 'Eduardo' Fisk" Ikazuchi' Machine" T

Mar 18, 2001, 4:38:21 AM3/18/01
On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:46:19 -0800, "Corwin of Amber"
<corw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The best troll
>
>Cables
>
>The most obsessive troll
>
>Rob Cypher
>
>The most blatent troll
>
>SAZU
>
>The most idiotic troll
>
>JT

Better to succeed entirely at one thing than to be a failure at
everything like YOU. Thanks for the superlative, fuckheadface.

Jaw-haw glfhgllshdffl Caebl

Mar 18, 2001, 11:08:06 AM3/18/01
<corw...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The best troll
>
>Cables
>
>The most obsessive troll
>
>Rob Cypher

I don't see what's obsessive about Cypher.
--
Nepchewn "John 'Creexul' Cable" Salad (AIM name: Neptune Salad)
Co-Slayer of FFAG (alt.games.final-fantasy: status--threat neutralized)

http://clansrgay.clanpages.com/
Having what appears to be my own website domain makes me,
as a person, better than you.

"YEY CREEXUL LOL"
- Robert "Obsessed with Amtuh" BrownNOSING

"YAY CREEXUL LOL."
- Zach "WILD" Sinrod

"YAY CREEXUL LOL."
- Ivan "SOUL MAN" Rorick (because he will eat your SOUL)

"YAY CREEXUL LOL"
- Crisis (no last name given)

"Add me to your yay creexul sig!!!!!!!!"
- John Binky, who is overweight BECAUSE HE EATS PIZZA

"Stop trying to get into the CREEXUL sig, bandwagon hopper!"
- Jason "Jealousy" Crwlaobr

"ADD ME TO THE CREEXUL SIG OR I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ^_^"
- J "I WILL HURT YOU MARY IN ALL CAPS" T