Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...

Shadow

Aug 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/19/96

Dra...@pond.com wrote:

> The Goofy Contest is (not) back by (un) popular demand!
> You think you're goofy or weird, huh?
>
> Well, then, just post the strangest thing you can think of.
> This can be ANYTHING!!
> Examples:
> KeFKa's FWAK about the giant baby.
> My flying yak who sniffed Bob.
> Firesinger's numerous "alligator" posts, or that one with the three-headed
> chicken.
> Bob's little stick-man. This isn't really goofy or anything, I just need it.
>
> In fact, KeFKa or Firesinger will probably win it.....
>
> Anyway, here are the prizes:
>
> 1st place) Nothing! You get an honorable mention in a post to this group.
> 2nd place) Nothing. You get a small mention in a post to this group.
> 3rd place) Nothing? You get mentioned next time I post my "Sniffy-diffy" rhyme.
> Last place) ZIPPO! You get publicly humiliated for your inability to be goofy.
>
> Oh, yeah, and how do you like my sig?
>
> -- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"
> RPG Design Leader for THC International: http://www.olywa.net/junkman/thc
> "We have nothing to do with the sales or distribution of drugs..."
> - The standard THC International disclaimer (well, almost)
> My website is coming soon!
> E-Mail me to be put on the "New NG" petition, or to find out more about it.

Ok.

_______________________________
------ -------
| |
| |
| |
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /

| Me going into withdrawl from Squaresoft products 8^)
________|________
| | |
| _|_ |
| / @ \ |
/|\ | > | /|\
| | | ~| * * |~ | | |
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ ~~
~ ~~ ~
~ ~
__/\ |
_/ o \_______//
WOOF! ____ _____ |
____________________|||_____|||____

Shadow

Phoenix

Aug 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/19/96

| |
_______
/ \
| @ @ |
| @ |
\_______/

_______________
/ @@
|________/
/\____ / \
| @ _____> / |
| \__ \_____ |
| ___> ____/ /
/ \__________/
_____/ |
\ | /
\ | /
\ | /
\|/

| | __
| ______ | <__\
/ \ \___ \|________<__\_
/ \ /\ ____ _ @ \
/ \ / | | | | | ______O
/ \/ |_| |_| |_|
@

Here's my entry. It's Akfek getting shot in the eye, getting stared at
by a flying magical cow, and getting peed on by Draagn's dog! (You DO
have a dog, don't you Draagn?) Sorry, your thread, your dog.(if you have
one.)

Phoenix

"All that I am... is untapped potential"

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

<Snipped contest. Go read the first post!>

>_______________________________
>------ -------
> | |
> | |
> | |
> \ /
> \ /
> \ /
> \ /
> \ /
> \ /
> |

> | Me going into withdrawl from Squaresoft products 8^)
> ________|________
> | | |
> | _|_ |
> | / @ \ |
> /|\ | > | /|\
>| | | ~| * * |~ | | |
> ~~~~~~~~~
> ~~~~~~ ~~
> ~ ~~ ~
> ~ ~
> __/\ |
> _/ o \_______//
> WOOF! ____ _____ |
>____________________|||_____|||____

Cool!
I know what you mean.
I need the FF series!!!!!
So far you're in first place, because nobody else did anything.

> Shadow

Evolver

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

Dra...@pond.com wrote:

>> Shadow

Oh Yeah!!!?!?!?!?!?

Well I'm pissed. Nobody wants to play!!! I keep asking and asking, but
get zippo:( Well now if you wanna play, it's gonna be tough, cause
you've all been promoted to level 2:) And you know what that means.
Smaller targets and tons o' ammo. I been wathing a lot of t.v. also,
so be prepared for a hostage situation. Evolver doesn't loose either.
Just ask that kid and his dumb little sister. Know what, guess the
deactivation password, and recieve 15 free VGB games!!! I really wanna
play with someone, but so far I'm stuck playing with myself:(

POSTED BY EVOLVER-WELCOME TO LEVEL 2

--
"Wow, this is like the big fight scene in
"Dirt, Sweat, Blood and Togas!!!"-Hero:Secret of Evermore

"Uhh...whys everybody singing?"-Sabin:FF3

"Aiy yai yai!!! Izzat you?-Locke:FF3

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

>> > The Goofy Contest is (not) back by (un) popular demand!
>> > You think you're goofy or weird, huh?
>> >
>> > Well, then, just post the strangest thing you can think of.
>> > This can be ANYTHING!!
>> > Examples:
>> > KeFKa's FWAK about the giant baby.
>> > My flying yak who sniffed Bob.
>> > Firesinger's numerous "alligator" posts, or that one with the three-headed
>> > chicken.
>> > Bob's little stick-man. This isn't really goofy or anything, I just need it.
>> >
>> > In fact, KeFKa or Firesinger will probably win it.....
>> >
>> > Anyway, here are the prizes:
>> >
>> > 1st place) Nothing! You get an honorable mention in a post to this group.
>> > 2nd place) Nothing. You get a small mention in a post to this group.
>> > 3rd place) Nothing? You get mentioned next time I post my "Sniffy-diffy" rhyme.
>> > Last place) ZIPPO! You get publicly humiliated for your inability to be goofy.
>> >
>> > Oh, yeah, and how do you like my sig?
>> >

>> > -- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"
>> > RPG Design Leader for THC International: http://www.olywa.net/junkman/thc
>> > "We have nothing to do with the sales or distribution of drugs..."
>> > - The standard THC International disclaimer (well, almost)
>> > My website is coming soon!
>> > E-Mail me to be put on the "New NG" petition, or to find out more about it.
>> >

>> Ok.

>> _______________________________
>> ------ -------
>> | |
>> | |
>> | |
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> |

>> | Me going into withdrawl from Squaresoft products 8^)
>> ________|________
>> | | |
>> | _|_ |
>> | / @ \ |
>> /|\ | > | /|\
>> | | | ~| * * |~ | | |
>> ~~~~~~~~~
>> ~~~~~~ ~~
>> ~ ~~ ~
>> ~ ~
>> __/\ |
>> _/ o \_______//
>> WOOF! ____ _____ |
>> ____________________|||_____|||____
>>

>> Shadow

Hey!
That's pretty cool!

>Here's my entry. It's Akfek getting shot in the eye, getting stared at
>by a flying magical cow, and getting peed on by Draagn's dog! (You DO
>have a dog, don't you Draagn?) Sorry, your thread, your dog.(if you have
>one.)

No, I don't have a dog.
I did, but......*sigh*
Er, well, anyway, it can be a cat.
I have umm....
lessee here....
9 cats inside,
2 cats outside,
and 2 cats outside who usually aren't around...
13 cats.
Uh, oh, unlucky number.....

You're in first place for the Goofy Contest, and Shadow is in second.
Why? Yours was more complex.....

>Phoenix

>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

-- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"

Phoenix

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

The Chicken wrote:

> [...]

> > > chicken.
> > > Bob's little stick-man. This isn't really goofy or anything, I just need it.
> > >
> > > In fact, KeFKa or Firesinger will probably win it.....
> > >
> > > Anyway, here are the prizes:
> > >
> > > 1st place) Nothing! You get an honorable mention in a post to this group.
> > > 2nd place) Nothing. You get a small mention in a post to this group.
> > > 3rd place) Nothing? You get mentioned next time I post my "Sniffy-diffy" rhyme.
> > > Last place) ZIPPO! You get publicly humiliated for your inability to be goofy.
> > > (This sig was unfortunately wiped out of memory due to technical difficulties. It seems that somewhat was a > > little trigger happy with
the delete button

> Are you low on cash? Do you need to make a little extra money fast?
> Well, read on. No, this is not one of those regular "Get Rich Quick
> Schemes." This is guaranteed to make you money.
> First of all, buy the next plane ticket to Japan. Anywhere in Japan
> will do. In fact, if you really feel up to it, swim your way there! Just
> make sure that if you decide to swim, don't blame me if you drown. And
> don't carry my email address on you. And don't do anything else that
> might connect your stupid death to me. I have enough of my own problems,
> alright! Anyway, just go to Japan. Find somewhere where you can get
> their own currency (it's yen, I think). Then go to a store. Now, any
> store won't do at all. You have to find a store that sells Super Famicom
> games made by Squaresoft. Buy all of those games. Then fly (or swim)
> back to the U.S. (or any other country that you might live in, but the
> U.S. is strongly suggested for what's coming up.) Now take all your life
> savings and take college classes in Japanese so you can understand the
> games you just bought. Also, take classes in programming and electronics
> and computers and stuff. (I know this is a lot of money, but it takes
> money to make money, of course you'll just be making the money so other
> people can take it again, most likely the IRS, those lousy, no good,
> stupid, #@!$#%&*) Now, use the games you bought, use your programming
> and language skills to translate them, and to make things more
> realistic, take out items and plots from the game. Then, invest in
> manufacturing these games in large quantities and distribute them in
> stores throughout the country. People will flock to buy these games, and
> you'll get rich!
> Don't just think this is a lousy scheme. It really works! In fact, many
> people have tried this already, and have made big bucks! Also, if you
> decide to try this scheme, um, I mean money-making-method, do send 10%,
> wait, no, 50% of all your profits to this address:
>
> The Chicken
> 44 Chocobo Lane
> Illucia, FG 12345
> FF World
>
> Oh, and one last thing, if you actually read all this, give yourself
> both a pat on the back and a slap in the face.

Hey, this doesn't count! You're plagerizing (sp) Ted Woosely's life
story!

Li-Chan & Kuno

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

You've heard the old paradox before! "You can't get a job without experience,
and you can't get experience without a job!" Well, due to diligent research
at the Kuno Labratories, we have discovered a way to boost one's experience!

It's easy! Just take the biggest f##king sword you can find, and wander around
on the streets! Soon, you're bound to run into monsters that you can engage
in battle! Sure, these monsters may look like people, but you all remember
Zozo in FF3, right? If you can kill these monsters, you'll get mucho
experience! The monsters may even be carrying items that you can take when
they're defeated! Soon, you will run into even tougher monsters who will
be wearing uniforms and carrying better weapons than the one you are carrying!
You can even beat the game of life, by going to the White House and killing
the boss!

You don't have to thank us! Just get going!

- Kuno -

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

<snipped it AGAIN!!!!!>

>> --
>> **********************************
>> The Chicken, or is that a Chocobo?
>> db...@netonecom.net
>> **********************************

>Hey, this doesn't count! You're plagerizing (sp) Ted Woosely's life
>story!

Don't worry, you're still tied....
I did notice that it sounded pretty familiar.......
Yo!
Ted!
Fix the mess you made out of those games!!
(Go play SOM. Look at the sprite. Laugh.)

>Phoenix

>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

Phoenix

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

Sorry Draagn. I didn't know. Oh well, Let's just say it's a peeing
cat.

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

<Snipped Contest and Fake Get-Rich entry>

Hmm....
Okay, you're tied for first place with the dog peeing on Akfek....

>--
>**********************************
>The Chicken, or is that a Chocobo?
>db...@netonecom.net
>**********************************

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

In article <4vbakn$a...@crash.microserve.net> gwdu...@cyberia.com (Evolver) writes:
>From: gwdu...@cyberia.com (Evolver)
>Subject: Re: Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...
>Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 03:11:13 GMT

>Dra...@pond.com wrote:

>><Snipped contest. Go read the first post!>

<Snipped other stuff. Who needs it?>

>Oh Yeah!!!?!?!?!?!?

Huh?

>Well I'm pissed. Nobody wants to play!!!

Play what?

>I keep asking and asking, but
>get zippo:( Well now if you wanna play, it's gonna be tough, cause
>you've all been promoted to level 2:) And you know what that means.
>Smaller targets and tons o' ammo.

What?

> I been wathing a lot of t.v. also,
>so be prepared for a hostage situation. Evolver doesn't loose either.
>Just ask that kid and his dumb little sister.

Who?

>Know what, guess the
>deactivation password, and recieve 15 free VGB games!!! I really wanna
>play with someone, but so far I'm stuck playing with myself:(

Umm...
EEEEWW!!!
I don't want to know about THAT....

>POSTED BY EVOLVER-WELCOME TO LEVEL 2

I didn't know I was playing.....

>> -- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"
>> RPG Design Leader for THC International: http://www.olywa.net/junkman/thc
>> "We have nothing to do with the sales or distribution of drugs..."
>> - The standard THC International disclaimer (well, almost)
>> My website is coming soon!
>> E-Mail me to be put on the "New NG" petition, or to find out more about it.
>>

>--

>"Wow, this is like the big fight scene in
>"Dirt, Sweat, Blood and Togas!!!"-Hero:Secret of Evermore

>"Uhh...whys everybody singing?"-Sabin:FF3

>"Aiy yai yai!!! Izzat you?-Locke:FF3

-- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"

The Chicken

Aug 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/20/96

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/21/96

In article <321B33...@ziplink.net> Phoenix <jo...@ziplink.net> writes:
>From: Phoenix <jo...@ziplink.net>

>Subject: Re: Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...
>Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 11:05:41 -0500

>(snipped Shadow's entry)

>> | |
>> __________ _______ _________
>> \ \ / \ / /
>> \ \| @ @ |/ /
>> \ | @ | /
>> \______\_______/_______/

>> _______________
>> / @@
>> | ______@
>> |________/
>> /\____ / \
>> | \____ }-/-----X \---->
>> | @ _____> / |

>> | \__ \ \_____ | _____/\
>> | ___> \ * ____/ / ___/ / \
>> / \ * \__________/ /___ @ \
>> _____/ *\ | Hiss.. \ \____
>> 8 \ | / ____/
>> \ | / \_____
>> \ | / |
>> \|/ |
>> | /
>> | / ________

>> | / /
>> / \ / /

>> / \ ________/ /
>> / \ / /
>> / \ \_____________/
>>

>Hahaha! The cow's spittin', the bowling ball has wings and the new
>thing is a manifestation of Draagn's 13 cats. Draagn, you get to name
>it! (Take a look at my post at (shut the yak up) to understand.)

Name it "Insano".
You're in first, Shadow's in second,
and Bob and crono90210 (or whatever) are tied for third.
Yes, I know they're the same person, but this IS the Gooey Contest!!!!!

>Phoenix

>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

-- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"

Phoenix

Aug 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/21/96

Phoenix

Shadow

Aug 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/21/96

Phoenix wrote:

> The Chicken wrote:
> >
> > Shadow wrote:

> the delete button

Ok... here's my 2nd shot... hehehe

########
ITS THE ATTACK OF THE GIANT ##############
MICKEY MOUSE!!!! ###################
#####################
######################
##### #######################
########### ########################
############### ########################
################ ########################
################### ########################
##################### ########################
###################### #######################
####################### ######################
######################## #################################
######################## ##################################
######################### ########### #################
################################### #### ############
########################### ### # # ########
######################## ### ## # #####
###################### # # ######
###################### # #### ######
#################### # ##### # # ######
############## #### # # # # #######
########## ##### # # # # #######
###### ###### # # # ### # #######
###### # ##### ###### # #######
####### # ###### ###### #######
######## # ##### ###### ### ##
####### ################ #
######## #### ######## # #
######## # ########## #
##### ## ## ########### ### #
# # ########### # # #
# ########## # # #
# ## ######## # #
# ## ###### # #
# # # ## #
# # #### # ##
# ## ####### ###
## ######### ## ##
# # #### # #
######## # # # #
###### ###### ####
############# ########
################################
######## ########################
######## ##########################
######## ############################
###### #################
##### ###############
### ################
### #### ### ### #########
# ###### ##### # #########
# ###### ###### # #########
# ###### ####### ##########
# ###### ####### #### ####
# #### ####### #########
# ### ###### ########
# #### ######
# ###
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# #
# # # #
# ## # #
# ### ##
#### # ######
####################
####### #########
####### #########
####### #########
####### ########
####### #######
####### #######
###### #######
####### #######
# ################
########## # ### ###### ###########
## ### ### ## ###### # ####
## ## ## ## #### # ##### ###
## ## # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # #
# # # # # # #
# ## # #
HELP!! # # ## | #
\ ## # _____________ #
## ### / ## #
############### / ## ##
/ \ ##### ##
/ \ ########
/ \
| \
| \
| \
/|\ \
| | | /
/

Shadow

P.S. This took me a heck of a long time to do....

C.Law

Aug 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/21/96

Dra...@pond.com wrote:
>In article <4vbakn$a...@crash.microserve.net> gwdu...@cyberia.com (Evolver) writes:
>>From: gwdu...@cyberia.com (Evolver)
>>Subject: Re: Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...

I can tell you what it's about...... In a nutshell, It's a little
psyco robot dude who plays war games...... And kills people.

Stop staring at me evolver.......I said stop......No, I don't
know your deactivation code.....I said STOP....... That's it, I'm
outta here.

Doom Gaze

E-mail me @ C....@worldnet.att.net

stop it, evolver.........

>>> -- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"
>>> RPG Design Leader for THC International: http://www.olywa.net/junkman/thc
>>> "We have nothing to do with the sales or distribution of drugs..."
>>> - The standard THC International disclaimer (well, almost)
>>> My website is coming soon!
>>> E-Mail me to be put on the "New NG" petition, or to find out more about it.
>>>

>>--
>>"Wow, this is like the big fight scene in
>>"Dirt, Sweat, Blood and Togas!!!"-Hero:Secret of Evermore
>
>>"Uhh...whys everybody singing?"-Sabin:FF3
>
>>"Aiy yai yai!!! Izzat you?-Locke:FF3

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/21/96

<snippy-dippy!!!>

>Sorry Draagn. I didn't know. Oh well, Let's just say it's a peeing
>cat.

's okay!
Now there's 13 small fuzzy things to claw up people!!!!!

Jack Green

Aug 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/22/96

Okay, here's my entry. Lemme give you some background...This is part of a
sci-fi novel that I may or may not get around to finishing. The main
chracter is Wendy, a detective who in her spare time is a rock musician,
swordswoman, and to a certain extent, magician. The novel is set in the
year 3999, so some of the bands listed here do not exist. Yet.The
references to the novel "Elmer Gantry"are in this scene because I was
forced to read it as part of my summer assignment in english and this is my
revenge. You'll see the reason I posted this here sooner than you think.

There were two piles on her desk:pile one was her casework while pile 2 was
her music. It was a slow week, and she had worked on her cases yesterday,
so she began work on her music.Napalm(her group) had been compared to such
groups as Styx, Nirvana and Fried Squirrels R us. Wendy's music had been
compared to both "Cannonball" by the Breeders and some of the music by
Filter. Monday, she had just finished reading Elmer Gentry so she decided
to try to write a song about it. After finishing the part after Frank
Shallard had been blinded by the band of Fundamentalists, she realized that
the song would end with Elmer winning. So, she added a verse at the end
where Elmer was kidnapped by three people named Firesinger, Kefka, and
Draagn, and forced, along with Some Guy Named Bob, to watch a video of Bob
Dole stripping.But, the verse made no sense. Furthermore, there was no
scene in Elmer Gantry in which Elmer is forced to watch Bob Dole strip. So,
she abandoned the song in favor of a song about the tribulations of a woman
whose boyfriends kept spontaneously combusting. It was infintely more
boring.

If this novel ever gets published(1 % chance)I think I'll write a
dedication along the lines of "Ted Woolsey is a doodoo head" or something
like that.

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/23/96

In article <4vifo9$r...@news.usit.net> Jack Green <jgr...@usit.net> writes:
>From: Jack Green <jgr...@usit.net>

>Subject: Re: Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...
>Date: 22 Aug 1996 20:25:45 GMT

>Okay, here's my entry. Lemme give you some background...This is part of a
>sci-fi novel that I may or may not get around to finishing. The main
>chracter is Wendy, a detective who in her spare time is a rock musician,
>swordswoman, and to a certain extent, magician. The novel is set in the
>year 3999, so some of the bands listed here do not exist. Yet.The
>references to the novel "Elmer Gantry"are in this scene because I was
>forced to read it as part of my summer assignment in english and this is my
>revenge. You'll see the reason I posted this here sooner than you think.

Umm.....
I never read it and hope I never will, the way you make it sound.....
It better not be essential to the entry...

>There were two piles on her desk:pile one was her casework while pile 2 was
>her music. It was a slow week, and she had worked on her cases yesterday,
>so she began work on her music.Napalm(her group) had been compared to such
>groups as Styx, Nirvana and Fried Squirrels R us. Wendy's music had been
>compared to both "Cannonball" by the Breeders and some of the music by
>Filter. Monday, she had just finished reading Elmer Gentry so she decided
>to try to write a song about it. After finishing the part after Frank
>Shallard had been blinded by the band of Fundamentalists, she realized that
>the song would end with Elmer winning. So, she added a verse at the end
>where Elmer was kidnapped by three people named Firesinger, Kefka, and
>Draagn, and forced, along with Some Guy Named Bob, to watch a video of Bob
>Dole stripping.But, the verse made no sense. Furthermore, there was no
>scene in Elmer Gantry in which Elmer is forced to watch Bob Dole strip. So,
>she abandoned the song in favor of a song about the tribulations of a woman
>whose boyfriends kept spontaneously combusting. It was infintely more
>boring.

You're forgetting the other Torture Bob people......
Shadow was one, and...hey!
You're one, aren't you?

And who keeps combusting........?

>If this novel ever gets published(1 % chance)I think I'll write a
>dedication along the lines of "Ted Woolsey is a doodoo head" or something
>like that.

Good.
Publicly humiliate the guy......

- - - - - - RESULTS- - - - - -
_ _ _ _ OVERVIEW _ _ _ _
Erm..........
That was queer.
Very strange, and scary.
I stood helpless, gaping at it as its insaneness surrounded me.
You're in third place.

Oh, and can someone re-post the Goofy Contest ranks that I posted a few days
ago?
(It told who was in what place)
Thanx.
Yeah, and WHO ARE YOU?
I want a name.
Your E-Mail address/name identifier conflicts with your sig and it's really
annoying........

>Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

-- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"

James McColl

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

\/\/\
/ \
/ @ \
( >
\ ___) /
\_____/

James McColl

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

Sorry....I got carried away when I finished Bob's head and
accidently sent that. It wasn't done yet. My real entry is this:

/\___
| @ \____
| _____>
| \__
/ ____>
|___/

|) |
| )|
|) |
| )|
_____
/ \
/ @ @ \
| |
| @ | \/\/\
\ / / \
/\_____/\ / @ \
( @ > ( >
\____) / \____) /
\_____/ \_____/
____|____________|____ |
| | \ | /
/|\ \ | /

/ | \ \|/
/ | \ |
| |
| |
/ \ / \

/ \ / \
/ \ / \

\/\/
/ \
/ @ \

< )
\ \ (____/
_ _ \ \____/
(@\____/ > \_______________/
\____) / / /\
\____/ / / \
/ / \

The flying magical cow's head drop's a bowling ball on Bob's
head squishing it. Then his evil twin cuts it off and makes it into an
ash tray. Bob's dog still thinks it is Bob's head so he pee's in it. Wow
there sure is alot of Bob-Bashing in this entry!

"Who are you guys anyway?"

Lexis

"Just a bunch of crazies trying to pick a fight with four Sinistrals who
would destroy the world."

Guy

Dra...@pond.com

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

In article <4vnrlc$30...@elmo.cadvision.com> mcc...@cadvision.com (James McColl) writes:
>From: mcc...@cadvision.com (James McColl)

>Subject: Re: Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...
>Date: 24 Aug 1996 21:19:40 GMT

> \/\/\
> / \
> / @ \

> ( >
> \ ___) /
> \_____/

Now THAT was goofy!!!
A whole giant post with Bob's head in the middle!!!!!!
That's awesome!!!!!
You're in second place!!!!

Phoenix

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96
> \/\/
> / \
> / @ \
> < )
> \ \ (____/
> _ _ \ \____/
> (@\____/ > \_______________/
> \____) / / /\
> \____/ / / \
> / / \
>

> The flying magical cow's head drop's a bowling ball on Bob's
> head squishing it. Then his evil twin cuts it off and makes it into an
> ash tray. Bob's dog still thinks it is Bob's head so he pee's in it. Wow
> there sure is alot of Bob-Bashing in this entry!
>
> "Who are you guys anyway?"
>
> Lexis
>
> "Just a bunch of crazies trying to pick a fight with four Sinistrals who
> would destroy the world."
>
> Guy

Let's see... a bowling ball dropped on Bob's head, an animal peeing on
Bob, a flying magical cow, does this sound like anyone's entry we know?
(Like mine, for instance.) Okay Guy, if you make an entry, make an
original one, please? (The evil twin and decapitation and ashtray was
original, though.)

Phoenix

Aug 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/24/96

Sorry, I forgot my sig!

Phoenix

Aug 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/25/96

Dra...@pond.com wrote:

> The Goofy Contest is (not) back by (un) popular demand!
> You think you're goofy or weird, huh?
>
> Well, then, just post the strangest thing you can think of.
> This can be ANYTHING!!
> Examples:
> KeFKa's FWAK about the giant baby.
> My flying yak who sniffed Bob.
> Firesinger's numerous "alligator" posts, or that one with the three-headed
> chicken.
> Bob's little stick-man. This isn't really goofy or anything, I just need it.
>
> In fact, KeFKa or Firesinger will probably win it.....
>
> Anyway, here are the prizes:
>
> 1st place) Nothing! You get an honorable mention in a post to this group.
> 2nd place) Nothing. You get a small mention in a post to this group.
> 3rd place) Nothing? You get mentioned next time I post my "Sniffy-diffy" rhyme.
> Last place) ZIPPO! You get publicly humiliated for your inability to be goofy.
>
> Oh, yeah, and how do you like my sig?
>
> -- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"
> RPG Design Leader for THC International: http://www.olywa.net/junkman/thc
> "We have nothing to do with the sales or distribution of drugs..."
> - The standard THC International disclaimer (well, almost)
> My website is coming soon!
> E-Mail me to be put on the "New NG" petition, or to find out more about it.

Now I need to get back in this. So here is my next entry. The origin
of Bob.

It was a dark and stormy night. All over the world, people were playing
Square RPG's and getting frustrated over stupid things, like "How do I
get General Leo? or Elvis? Akfek?" "Where are the Paladin Stuff? Is
the mop extremely useful, or just a boring cleaning utensil?" And then,
on the stroke of midnight, on Friday the thirteenth, some guy named Bob
came up with a brilliant idea for a sig. It was designed to trap people
into wanting it, wanting to do things to it. Mean things. And once
they completely killed it, they had to come back for more. No more
questions about general leo. No more of that other stuff. Bob's sig,
had an unusual stick figure. And Bob, as modest as he is, named the
stick figure "Bob." He posted it a few times around a seemingly
harmless NG, and soon Bobbamania had struck. KeFKa was the first to be
afflicted. Then Firesinger. And soon, all the rest bowed down before
the mighty power of this influential stick figure. A cult formed, who's
goals were to destroy Bob after a few threads. But Bob is invincible!
After being completely mutilated, he would be there the next day,
untouched, smiling.
So now, after a little background, I will begin the biggest FWAK in
the world. "HOW TO GET BOB!"
In the world of Ruin, go to the Opera house and fight the rats. Get
killed, and you will wake up in the WoB. Then, go to Narshe, and talk
to Banon. He will say, "I had the weirdest dream about the world being
destroyed." and then he will give you the scappilugi, a powerful
artifact that gives Locke the ability to steal from invisible things.
Go to triangle Island, and steal 100,000 gamma swords from the
intangers. (That's what they give you when they are invisible.) After
all that time, the zone eater will eat you up. Go to where Gogo should
be, (he isn't there yet) and wait, and use the glue to paste the gamma
swords to yourself. After a few hours, the zone eater will try to
digest you and then you will be excreted into a different dimension.
Take the time to go find some super powerful items, like the "ultra-mop"
and the gamma-alpha-beta-epsilon sword, and then make your way to this
building which looks like a giant stick. Jump up and down and say, "I
love Bob... I love Bob" 100,000 times and the stick will suck you in.
There you will see General Leo, and he will give you the rubber monkey,
apologize for not being able to join you, and then give you the choice
of taking Akfek, Golbez, or the Emperor. However, if you equip someone
with the rubber monkey and then go beat General Leo to death with it,
You'll get all three, Leo, and he'll mention a huge ship, the Phreaky
Whale, and tell you where it is. Go to the ground where it's supposed
to be, spread some spam jam on the ground, and you will be beamed aboard
the Phreaky Whale, which will take you back to the WOR, WOB, or any game
you can think of. Not only that, but the ship is commanded by Bob! If
you defeat the alligator, flying cow, flying yak, and Insano, you get
Bob on your party! His attacks are x-fight, x-magic, torture, and
x-item. Use torture to use any of the tortures done to Bob on anybody
else. Plus, if you do all this, shadow won't die at the end!

\/\/\
/ \
/ @ \

( >
Ha Ha Ha... \____) /
\_____/

\ | /
\ | /
\|/

/ \
/ \
/ \

If this doesn't get me in first, nothing will...

James McColl

Aug 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/27/96

Ok here is my latest entry: It's a Cristmas Tree with strictly
Bob ornaments! It even has little gingerbread Bobbies!

\/\/\
/ \
/ @ \
( >

\___) /

\_____/
/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ | \
/ | \

/ \/\ \
/ /@ \ \
/ (__) > \
/ 0 \___/ \
/ /+\ \
/ / \ \
/ \
/ \
/ | 0 \
/ | /+\ \
/ \/\ / \ | \
/ /@ \ | \
/ (__) > \/\ \
/ \___/ | /@ \ \
/ | (__) > \
/ | 0 \/\ \___/ \
/ | /+\ /@ \ \
/ \/\ / \ (__) > | \
/ /@ \ \___/ | \
/ (__) > \/\ \
/ \___/ 0 /@ \ \
/ /+\ (__) > \
/ / \ \___/ \
/_________________________ ________________________\
| |
| |
| |
| |
/__\

"Who are you guys anyway?"

Lexis

"Just a bunch of crazies trying to pick a fight with four Sinistrals who

would try to destroy the world."

Guy

The Chicken

Aug 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/27/96

Phoenix wrote:

> Phoenix wrote:
> >
> > James McColl wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry....I got carried away when I finished Bob's head and
> > > accidently sent that. It wasn't done yet. My real entry is this:
> > >

> > > /\___
> > > / ____>
> > > |___/
> > >

> > > |) |
> > > | )|
> > > |) |
> > > | )|
> > > _____
> > > / \
> > > / @ @ \
> > > | |
> > > \ / / \

> > > /\_____/\ / @ \
> > > ( @ > ( >
> > > \____) / \____) /
> > > \_____/ \_____/
> > > ____|____________|____ |

> > > /|\ \ | /
> > > / | \ \|/
> > > / | \ |
> > > | |
> > > | |
> > > / \ / \
> > > / \ / \

> > > / \ / \
> > >
> > > \/\/
> > > / \
> > > / @ \
> > > < )
> > > \ \ (____/
> > > _ _ \ \____/
> > > (@\____/ > \_______________/
> > > \____) / / /\
> > > \____/ / / \
> > > / / \
> > >

> > > The flying magical cow's head drop's a bowling ball on Bob's
> > > head squishing it. Then his evil twin cuts it off and makes it into an
> > > ash tray. Bob's dog still thinks it is Bob's head so he pee's in it. Wow
> > > there sure is alot of Bob-Bashing in this entry!
> > >
> > > "Who are you guys anyway?"
> > >
> > > Lexis
> > >
> > > "Just a bunch of crazies trying to pick a fight with four Sinistrals who
> > > would destroy the world."
> > >
> > > Guy
> >
> > Let's see... a bowling ball dropped on Bob's head, an animal peeing on
> > Bob, a flying magical cow, does this sound like anyone's entry we know?
> > (Like mine, for instance.) Okay Guy, if you make an entry, make an
> > original one, please? (The evil twin and decapitation and ashtray was
> > original, though.)
>
> Sorry, I forgot my sig!
>
> Phoenix
>
> "All that I am... is untapped potential"

Sure, go ahead. Torture Bob! But remember, do to Bob's stick figure as you would do to Square. That's
right. Know why? Because Bob's stick figure is actually used as Celes's icon in a split second of the dance
scene in the Opera House in FFIII(VIj). It's true! (Apologies around to all the gentleman whose nightly
fantasies were ruined by this distasteful info) Perhaps this "Bob" is actually a programmer for Square of
America. Of course, now that we've seen his phony stick figure, we can only guess how all of the subplots in
FFII were edited out. And why we never got the Japanese II, III, and V, not to mention VII for Nintendo. And
why we here in the US always get the short end of the stick. It's all because of Bob's conservative stick
figure! That's it! I've had it! KILL BOB!!!!

\/\/\
/ \
/ @ \
( >

\____) /

\_____/

/|\
/ | \
/ | \

/ \
/ \
/ \

Boy, that Raiden esper sure is something!
(Isn't life wonderful! Brought to you by Scalpellife, the scalpel company that "Makes it easier on you without
ruinging the fun of dissecting!")

"Oh, Henry! Here comes Farmer Bill with The Axe!"
"@*%&# that Farmer Bill. Quick! Ready the Stick Figure Decoy!"

The Chicken: BJ10...@hope.edu (They might as well make it 1800A...@hoked.onn.fonix.worcked.4.mi)

The Chicken

Aug 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/28/96

It was a nice try, but you forgot to tell them where to get the glue. Allow me:

First of all, go all the way throught the Phantom Train without going into the room with Zigfried.
When you hit the switch at the engine, Zigfried will fight you instead of the Phantom Train. Now if you had a
ghost in your party, AND it left you just before the last save spot (no possessing), it will come and possess
Zigfried. (His prescence won't be missed since he already has an imposter) You will win the Rod. This is where
most people get stuck. That's because they never try the trap door switch in the WOB while having it in their
possession. What happens is you fall down onto the stage, where the conductor of the orchestra gets mad. Kill
the conductor, then take his place. Now as long as you got the Musical Score in the moogle cave where you
would normally get the Moogle Charm in the WOR, you're all set.
Go to the music stand and hit 'a'. Your items list will pop up, allowing you to select the Musical
Score. After replacing the music, hit 'a' again, and choose the Rod. As you begin to lead the orchestra in a
jazzy number "by some Ozzy Osborn" (quote from Locke), Ultros will fall off the ledge while dancing to the
music. Fight him, and you'll win the Ink Blob. (Then this is where Setzer comes in, etc.) On your next stop in
Figaro, be sure to give the Ink Blob to the Chancellor, where he'll use Figaro's fine machinery to process it
into glue.
Oh, and one thing about having Bob in your party. Yes, he does have the Tortue command, allowing you
to do stuff done here to his enemies. However, when Squaresoft translated the game for the English version and
editing all the fun stuff out, the circumcision I posted earlier went along with it. Sorry.

Little Chick Betsy - "Grandpa, why is everyone making silly stuff up?"

Grandpa Chicken - "Well, let's face it, Betsy. Some people just weren't destined for poultry."

The Chicken: mailto:BJ10...@hope.edu

Phoenix

Aug 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/29/96

Rachel Green wrote:

> Rachel Green <jgr...@usit.net> wrote:
> >And now my addition to the goofy contest...THE USELESS QUIZ!!!
> >1.What is the name of the short blue thing in Crono Trigger that you can
> >steal a mop from?
> >A)Goddess B)Nu C)Jesse HelmsB.
> >2.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
> >A)1 square foot B)3 pounds C)He can't. He's on a fiberless diet.None of the above. A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he would
chuck, up until he chucked up to the point at which he would upchuck.
> >3.What is the Pythagoran thereom?
> >A)A squared + B squared = C squared
> >B)All lines are curved except for the ones in the number 1.
> >C)You can't go to the bathroom without asking permission first.None of the above. In a right triangle, the sum of the squares of the
measures of the legs is equal to the square of the hypoteneuse.
> >4.Name the bands that did these songs....
> >
> >A.Strawberry Fields, A Day in the Life, Lucy in the Sky With DiamondsThe Beatles
> >B.Come Sail Away,Lady, Crystal BallStyx
> >C.Take the Long Way Home, Bloody Well Right, Breakfast in AmericaSupertramp
> >Bonus:Name one album each of these bands did.
> >5.Which of these is a fictional chracter?
> >A)Bill Clinton B)Dennis Rodman C)GodzillaEvery one but C.
> >6.Which of these things would a dog eat first?
> >A)grass B)steak C)toilet paperC. A dog has an IQ of 7.
> >7.True or False-The world is roundFalse. The World is Square.
> >8.What was Dr.Demento's part in UHF listed in the credits as?
> >A)Whipped Cream Eater B)Some Guy C)Dr. DementoB.
> >9.Who is Ted Woolsey?
> >A)The Main character in the novel It Can't Happen Here
> >B)The inventor of Spam
> >C)Some bonehead who couldn't translate a game correctely even if his life
> >depended on itB&C.
> >10.Who is Gogo?
> >A)Akfek B)Daryll C)General Leo D)ElvisAkfek. Everybody Else is dead, no matter what anybody says.
> >
> >I'll post the answers tomorrow!

Rachel Green

Aug 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/29/96

Rachel Green <jgr...@usit.net> wrote:
>And now my addition to the goofy contest...THE USELESS QUIZ!!!
>1.What is the name of the short blue thing in Crono Trigger that you can
>steal a mop from?
>A)Goddess B)Nu C)Jesse Helms
Both B & C
>2.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
>A)1 square foot B)3 pounds C)He can't. He's on a fiberless diet.

>3.What is the Pythagoran thereom?
>A)A squared + B squared = C squared
>B)All lines are curved except for the ones in the number 1.
>C)You can't go to the bathroom without asking permission first.
They're all wrong! First, cound the number of fingers and toes you have.
Then, drop a carton of hard-frozen icecream out the window. Divide the
time it takes for the ice cream to fall by your fingers and toes. That's
the Pythagorean Thereom!

>4.Name the bands that did these songs....
>
>A.Strawberry Fields, A Day in the Life, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
The Beatles Bonus:Sgt.Pepper's,Revolver, Rubber Soul,Abbey Road etc.
>B.Come Sail Away,Lady, Crystal Ball
Styx Bonus:The Grand Illusion, Crystal Ball, Kilroy Was Here etc.

>C.Take the Long Way Home, Bloody Well Right, Breakfast in America
Supertramp Bonus:Breafast in America etc.

>Bonus:Name one album each of these bands did.
>5.Which of these is a fictional chracter?
>A)Bill Clinton B)Dennis Rodman C)Godzilla
A. Godzilla is really the president of our country. King Kong is the
republicans' nominee for president. If you watch the American version of
Bob vs. Bill, Bob Dole wins, but if you watch the Japanese version, Bill
Clinton wins.

>6.Which of these things would a dog eat first?
>A)grass B)steak C)toilet paper
The dog would first vacuum up the grass, then if nothing has grabbed the
steak, run off with it. Then, it would come back and play with the
toilet paper, making a huge mess.

>7.True or False-The world is round
False
>8.What was Dr.Demento's part in UHF listed in the credits as?
>A)Whipped Cream Eater B)Some Guy C)Dr. Demento

>9.Who is Ted Woolsey?
>A)The Main character in the novel It Can't Happen Here
>B)The inventor of Spam
>C)Some bonehead who couldn't translate a game correctely even if his life
>depended on it
B-a little known fact :)

>10.Who is Gogo?
>A)Akfek B)Daryll C)General Leo D)Elvis
Trick question.Gogo is Akfek, who is really Leo, who is really Elvis.
Daryll has nothing to do with Gogo.

>I'll post the answers tomorrow!
I just did.

>Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double
ditto.

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

Phoenix <jo...@ziplink.net> wrote:

>Rachel Green wrote:
>>
>> Rachel Green <jgr...@usit.net> wrote:
>> >And now my addition to the goofy contest...THE USELESS QUIZ!!!
>> >1.What is the name of the short blue thing in Crono Trigger that you can
>> >steal a mop from?
>> >A)Goddess B)Nu C)Jesse HelmsB.

>> >2.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
>> >A)1 square foot B)3 pounds C)He can't. He's on a fiberless diet.None of the above. A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he would
>chuck, up until he chucked up to the point at which he would upchuck.
>> >3.What is the Pythagoran thereom?
>> >A)A squared + B squared = C squared
>> >B)All lines are curved except for the ones in the number 1.
>> >C)You can't go to the bathroom without asking permission first.None of the above. In a right triangle, the sum of the squares of the
>measures of the legs is equal to the square of the hypoteneuse.
>> >4.Name the bands that did these songs....
>> >
>> >A.Strawberry Fields, A Day in the Life, Lucy in the Sky With DiamondsThe Beatles
>> >B.Come Sail Away,Lady, Crystal BallStyx
>> >C.Take the Long Way Home, Bloody Well Right, Breakfast in AmericaSupertramp
>> >Bonus:Name one album each of these bands did.
>> >5.Which of these is a fictional chracter?
>> >A)Bill Clinton B)Dennis Rodman C)GodzillaEvery one but C.

>> >6.Which of these things would a dog eat first?
>> >A)grass B)steak C)toilet paperC. A dog has an IQ of 7.
>> >7.True or False-The world is roundFalse. The World is Square.
>> >8.What was Dr.Demento's part in UHF listed in the credits as?
>> >A)Whipped Cream Eater B)Some Guy C)Dr. DementoB. It's A.

>> >9.Who is Ted Woolsey?
>> >A)The Main character in the novel It Can't Happen Here
>> >B)The inventor of Spam
>> >C)Some bonehead who couldn't translate a game correctely even if his life
>> >depended on itB&C.
>> >10.Who is Gogo?

>> >A)Akfek B)Daryll C)General Leo D)ElvisAkfek. Everybody Else is dead, no matter what anybody says.
Good job! You have won this nice ASCII picture of a shrubbery!
______
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
( )
~|~~|~
|__|
\~~~~~~~~~~~/
\ /
\ /
~~~~~~~

>>The All-MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

Phoenix wrote:

> Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:
>
> > Good job! You have won this nice ASCII picture of a shrubbery!
> > ______
> > ( )
> > ( )
> > ( )
> > ( )
> > ( )
> > ( )
> > ~|~~|~
> > |__|
> > \~~~~~~~~~~~/
> > \ /
> > \ /
> > ~~~~~~~
> >
> > A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double
>
> Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
>
> 1. In a fight, who would win?
>
> a. Shadow
>
> b. Edge
>
> c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1

Shadow (He can throw Imp Hailbreads(sp?), powerfull stuff)

> 2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves
> New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
> coverage would it get?
>
> A. half a year
>
> B. whole year and some books
>
> C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.

> 3. How many names does Bob have?
>
> A. 2
>
> B. 3
>
> C. 5

Actually, it's 4

> 4. What are all of Bob's names?

Crono15495
Some Guy Named Bob
>>THE ALL-MIGHTY BOB<<The Village Idiot

> 5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
>
> a. Animal
>
> b. Plant
>
> c. ASCII

> 6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> it be?

A tape with all the O.J. trial coverage from every station that covered it.

> Phoenix
>
> "All that I am... is untapped potential"

So how'd I do?
--
To see my sig go to
http://users.aol.com/crono15495/private/My_Really_Cool_Sig_That_You_Should_Take_A_Look_At_Because_Its_Cool.html. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it since 7/17/96!

jo wufpou yr0894y08r 3yu4089 yt934 y08t5ty4308 y5r08346y078
yt90378540yr34y708r-3740878t36y408 6yt03847 r08- 7345t7408 yt900t 7859 y03859y 78935y8t
90 084t 6y540389ytr084-935y 9080890y9875t09 759-07 40-t9750846yt086yt08 58t 08t354-9t
4085y -9t47-9 0-9t 750467t 054t -907509 540-9ty7 08-9y 0685

>>The All-MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

What the!? I can't believe I got that one wrong! It's 5.

> > 4. What are all of Bob's names?
>
> Crono15495
> Some Guy Named Bob
> >>THE ALL-MIGHTY BOB<<
> The Village Idiot

The Bob Stick Figure

> > 5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
> >
> > a. Animal
> >
> > b. Plant
> >
> > c. ASCII

> > 6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> > it be?
> >

> A tape with all the O.J. trial coverage from every station that covered it.
>

> > Phoenix
> >
> > "All that I am... is untapped potential"
>

> So how'd I do?--

To see my sig go to
http://users.aol.com/crono15495/private/My_Really_Cool_Sig_That_You_Should_Take_A_Look_At_Because_Its_Cool.html. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it since 7/17/96!

2-913 y7 03849ty703847tg 0892348tr93y45 r37849436085t0384 6t086y5408 vt75490y 65u6 y46y7
65y 656 135423u49 ryu43089 3747u5r0847 -t73548-9t 708937 508ty703854t 0853t 90y 08t95hg
t98 37408r73840 7tr68f4y 7t8549y7t9y5489t7549yt97536y478t98 40 8905 8907 40897 08574
540897t 0547t 068y754089t 5tho8 v3854y7 9t436t5796y408 5r40837 085r74038797y t98y
35408ty 0384yr43 -9r-9430 -9y3 -9t7y65t-8936y0-9t 65038-t08 yg438r-943 y085ry 34908r5
y0384 9085t546 y65y 65

> [...]

65y 656 135423u49 ryu43089 3747u5r0847 -t73548-9t 708937 508ty703854t 0853t 90y 08t95hg
t98 37408r73840 7tr68f4y 7t8549y7t9y5489t7549yt97536y478t98 40 8905 8907 40897 08574
540897t 0547t 068y754089t 5tho8 v3854y7 9t436t5796y408 5r40837 085r74038797y t98y
35408ty 0384yr43 -9r-9430 -9y3 -9t7y65t-8936y0-9t 65038-t08 yg438r-943 y085ry 34908r5
y0384 9085t546 y65y 65

2-913 y7 03849ty703847tg 0892348tr93y45 r37849436085t0384 6t086y5408 vt75490y 65u6 y46y7
65y 656 135423u49 ryu43089 3747u5r0847 -t73548-9t 708937 508ty703854t 0853t 90y 08t95hg
t98 37408r73840 7tr68f4y 7t8549y7t9y5489t7549yt97536y478t98 40 8905 8907 40897 08574
540897t 0547t 068y754089t 5tho8 v3854y7 9t436t5796y408 5r40837 085r74038797y t98y
35408ty 0384yr43 -9r-9430 -9y3 -9t7y65t-8936y0-9t 65038-t08 yg438r-943 y085ry 34908r5

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

KeFKa wrote:

> Here's KeFKa's KuiZ
>
> 1.)Myne is horfÄn unt de gratosoposa?

z1Z_+\ÀJp¬/£._»\ªáÆÇ-_+Ȧª_ò.

> 2.)Who can get you in touch with the giant baby?

Say the mystical chant to summon the giant baby.

> 3.)Who is known for saying "Aw itsa load of crap."

The Giant Baby.

> 4.)Who can eat his own weight in waffles?

The Fat Guy.

> 5.)Who do I hate when under the influence of radiation?

EGGNOG!!!

> 6.)Who started all this, goofy contest and torture bob bullshit?

YOU started the "torture bob bullshit" when you replyed to one of my posts with a knife
flying at my head.

> 7.)Who's square soft realated web page maker's nick name is spelled the same
> forwards as it is backwards?

Tat

> 8.)Who's a pig with fangs?

Fang-Pig Man! Super hearo from the planet Pig!

> 9.)What is David Letterman's super power?

He can read (and understand) question #1 on this KuiZ.

> 10.)Buttafuco buttafuco buttafuco

Buttafucko buttafucko buttafucko.

> Answers below....
>
> Answers
> 1.)Un spratos de favor
> 2.)David Letterman
> 3.)David Letterman
> 4.)David Letterman
> 5.)Eggnog
> 6.)Me, KeFKa
> 7.)Tat
> 8.)Ryoga
> 9.)Throwing blue cards
> 10.)The number one reason...

Answers?! I don't need no stinking answers.

>>The All-MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

The Giant Baby.

The Fat Guy.

EGGNOG!!!

Tat

> 10.)Buttafuco buttafuco buttafuco

Buttafucko buttafucko buttafucko.

Answers?! I don't need no stinking answers!

>>The All-MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96
James McColl wrote:

> >Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
> >

> >1. In a fight, who would win?
> >
> > ***a. Shadow

> > b. Edge
> >
> > c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1
> >

> >2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves
> > New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
> > coverage would it get?
> >
> > A. half a year
> >
> > B. whole year and some books
> >
> > ***C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.

> >3. How many names does Bob have?
> >
> > A. 2
> >
> > B. 3
> >
> > ***C. 5

> >4. What are all of Bob's names?
> >
> Bob, Crono90210, The Almighty Bob, Some Guy Named Bob, and The
> Village Idiot

> >5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
> >
> > a. Animal
> >
> > b. Plant
> >
> > ***c. ASCII

> >6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> > it be?
> It would be the Knights who say "NE!"
> NE NE NE NE NE NE

> >Phoenix
> >
> >"All that I am... is untapped potential"
>
> Since I just answered all these questions I will add some more!
>
> 7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?
>
> a. none
>
> b. 5
>
> c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody laughed at
> me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.

> 8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?
>
> a. 2+2=4
>
> b. 2+2=3
>
> c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot

> 9. Who is Zifnab? Really?

I don't know.

> 10. Where did Jae Shin go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
> dissapeared lately....

He's dead. KeFKa got zaped by microwaves, and thought that he was Eggnog...

> If you can answer all these correctly, feel free to add some more...
>
> James

11. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

12. List all of my names CORRECTLY. (Looking at the answers above written by James
McColl will NOT help with this one.)

13. In most get rich scams, how much money does it say you'll get in 2 weeks

14. (11) up to and including the point where I suggested we call it the Microwave Saga,
how many posts were there in the Microwave Saga?

15. How many do you think you got right so far?

16. What was my answer for #6?

17. What song was playing on the Radio when I posted this?

18. How many people do you think know the answer to #17?

19. What is the URL of my sig?

20. In Lufia 2, when you win "Action Bingo", it asks if you want to try for the ball
of...

21. What does "Teaset 1 s1.1i4#orwn h" Mean?

22. What is the attached file a picture of?

23. Remember when all those people were saying "If you press the A & B buttons together
X amount of times when you're at X location 'somthing or other' will happen"? were ANY
of them true?

HA! Answer THOSE questions!
--
To see my sig go to <snip>. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it since
7/17/96!

EPICMAP.GIF

>>The All-MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

James McColl wrote:

> Phoenix wrote...
>
> >11. The Batmobile is currently parked next to____________an outhouse.
>
> >12. Who started torturing Bob first?
>
> a. Hunter Kid
>
> b. Draagn
>
> ***c. KeFKa - not sure, but KeFKa instigates alot so it's a good guess...
>
> d. Firesinger
>
> >13. FWAK stands for what?
>
> Furry Women Attracted to KeFKA
>
> >14. What two square games did things talk backwards, what were they,
> and what did they say?
>
> FF1 - broom said "tceles B hsup, a magic spell"
>
> FF3 - erauqs si drlow eht - written on tombstone
>
> >15. Who's currently in first for the Gooey, er, I mean Goofy Contest?
>
> Last I heard my Christmas Tree was in first, but Draagn hasn't been
> posting the results lately...
>
> >16. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
> wood?
>
> According to Draagn, he would chuck until he upchucked or
> something along those lines...
>
> >If YOU get these right, make more, and post them! This is Goofy
> >Material!

> >Phoenix
>
> >"All that I am... is untapped potential"
>

> OK here are some more! Watch out their tough!
>
> 17. If Hunter Kid was hunting The Chicken, how long would it take for
> Phoenix to set Firesinger on fire.
>
> a. 3 seconds
>
> b. 10 minutes
>
> c. what does that have to do with Hunter Kid
>
> d. don't be silly, we all know that Firesinger is fireproof

> 18. Who is tougher: Sailor Moon or KeFKa?

Could you repeat the question?

> 19. Who has the craziest laugh in all the world?
>
> a. Kefka
>
> b. Krusty the Clown
>
> c. The Joker
>
> d. (fill in the blank here)

> 20. Who is Morgoth?
>
> a. Merlin's Nemisis
>
> b. One of the Ainur
>
> c. Gau's pet turltle
>
> d. The Village Idiot's friend from the city
>
> That's all for now. Someone else make up the next 5.

To see my sig go to

http://users.aol.com/crono15495/private/My_Really_Cool_Sig_That_You_Should_Take_A_Look_At_Because_Its_Cool.html. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it since 7/17/96!

423yh5t7938475t 9346975 r364y5r 734t785 r9t46784928r345 r737t4t g87934 78rt87465r9346
75r936 49756 37496tr9754367tr9364yt785 rt789rt7tr 67r3t 48r67 342867r 78r6t r8f326gr238
tr6823t 6478re5t23678 r6742 r67t 7r695t 8tr74965 r79647967 r94678 08 y40689675 087
y8t95708t 7 54038967t 0895ty5089t 7895 789t

Koban TNK

Sep 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/1/96

>>\/\/\
>> / \
>>/ @ \
>> ( >
>>\____) /
>> \_____/
>>|
>> \ | /
>>\ | /
>> \|/
>>|

>> / \
>>/ \
>> / \
THERE! I've just sliced Bob into little bobby bits with the Masamune.

PS. Never fear, Koban the Ninja Kat is here!
Warning: If you don't pay attention, you're head will explode like that one guy in "Fist of the North Star" and about 7 other guys in the same film.

Akira Ishido: Born with a strange psychic power, she yearns to live a normal life.

Warning: Lavos is coming. Only 2 years and 10 months.
Warning: "Sailor Trigger" is coming. Very soon. Keep your eyes open if you live in Alt.Fan.Sailor-Moon or Alt.Games.Final-Fantasy.

Dra...@pond.com

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

Gasp!!
Someone really screwed up their answers!!!
Let's see if I can fix it....

>> >And now my addition to the goofy contest...THE USELESS QUIZ!!!
>> >1.What is the name of the short blue thing in Crono Trigger that you can
>> >steal a mop from?
>> >A)Goddess B)Nu C)Jesse Helms

>B.

>> >2.How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
>> >A)1 square foot B)3 pounds C)He can't. He's on a fiberless diet.

>None of the above. A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as he would chuck,
>up until he chucked up to the point at which he would upchuck.

>> >3.What is the Pythagoran thereom?
>> >A)A squared + B squared = C squared
>> >B)All lines are curved except for the ones in the number 1.
>> >C)You can't go to the bathroom without asking permission first.

>None of the above. In a right triangle, the sum of the squares of the
>measures of the legs is equal to the square of the hypoteneuse.

A.
The legs are A and B.
The hypotenuse is C.
That's the way they taught us....

>> >4.Name the bands that did these songs....
>> >A.Strawberry Fields, A Day in the Life, Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds

>The Beatles

>> >B.Come Sail Away,Lady, Crystal Ball

>Styx

>> >C.Take the Long Way Home, Bloody Well Right, Breakfast in America

>Supertramp

>> >Bonus:Name one album each of these bands did.
>> >5.Which of these is a fictional chracter?
>> >A)Bill Clinton B)Dennis Rodman C)Godzilla

>Every one but C.

Heh...

>> >6.Which of these things would a dog eat first?>>

>A)grass B)steak C)toilet paper

>C. A dog has an IQ of 7.

Huh?
A or C. Randomly.
My cats prefer A.

>> >7.True or False-The world is round

>False. The World is Square.

Lay off FF3.

>> >8.What was Dr.Demento's part in UHF listed in the credits as?
>> >A)Whipped Cream Eater B)Some Guy C)Dr. Demento

>B.

>> >9.Who is Ted Woolsey?

>> >A)The Main character in the novel It Can't Happen Here B)The inventor

>> >of Spam C)Some bonehead who couldn't translate a game correctely even
>> >if his life depended on it

>B&C.

Why?
B is Joseph Fuddstien, isn't it?

>> >10.Who is Gogo?
>> >A)Akfek B)Daryll C)General Leo D)Elvis

>Akfek. Everybody Else is dead, no matter what anybody says.

You forgot "E) Gogo"!

>> >I'll post the answers tomorrow!

>> >Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Hey, you got your sig AND your name working!!
Good!!

Phoenix

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:

> Good job! You have won this nice ASCII picture of a shrubbery!
> ______
> ( )
> ( )
> ( )
> ( )
> ( )
> ( )
> ~|~~|~
> |__|
> \~~~~~~~~~~~/
> \ /
> \ /
> ~~~~~~~
>

> A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!

1. In a fight, who would win?

a. Shadow

b. Edge

c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1

2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves
New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
coverage would it get?

A. half a year

B. whole year and some books

C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.

3. How many names does Bob have?

A. 2

B. 3

C. 5

4. What are all of Bob's names?

5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?

a. Animal

b. Plant

c. ASCII

6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
it be?

Phoenix

KeFKa

Phoenix

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

>>The All-MIGHTY BOB<< wrote:
>
> Phoenix wrote:
> >
> > Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:
> >
> > > Good job! You have won this nice ASCII picture of a shrubbery!
> > > ______
> > > ( )
> > > ( )
> > > ( )
> > > ( )
> > > ( )
> > > ( )
> > > ~|~~|~
> > > |__|
> > > \~~~~~~~~~~~/
> > > \ /
> > > \ /
> > > ~~~~~~~
> > >
> > > A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double
> >
> > Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
> >
> > 1. In a fight, who would win?
> >
> > a. Shadow
> >
> > b. Edge
> >
> > c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1
>
> Shadow (He can throw Imp Hailbreads(sp?), powerfull stuff)
>

> > 2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves
> > New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
> > coverage would it get?
> >
> > A. half a year
> >
> > B. whole year and some books
> >
> > C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.

> > 3. How many names does Bob have?
> >
> > A. 2
> >
> > B. 3
> >
> > C. 5
>
> Actually, it's 4
> I HATE to correct YOU, but I seem to remember a "The Bob Stick-Figure" name in there somewhere. B...@Stick.Figure, IAGNB (International
Association of Guys Named Bob). That WAS you, wasn't it?

> > 4. What are all of Bob's names?
>
> Crono15495
> Some Guy Named Bob
> >>THE ALL-MIGHTY BOB<<The Village Idiot
> The Bob Stick figure, remember?

> > 5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
> >
> > a. Animal
> >
> > b. Plant
> >
> > c. ASCII

> > 6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> > it be?
> >

> A tape with all the O.J. trial coverage from every station that covered it.

Nice one! Heh, heh.... >

> > Phoenix
> >
> > "All that I am... is untapped potential"
>

> So how'd I do?

> --
> To see my sig go to

> http://users.aol.com/crono15495/private/My_Really_Cool_Sig_That_You_Should_Take_A_Look_At_Because_Its_Cool.html Go there! Now! Especially if you
haven't seen i
<Weird Funky Stuff snipped>

Okay. You got two wrong, but you really got points on the essay.... so
you win... MY SHRUBBERY!

_________

( )
( )
( )
( )
( )

(_________)
| |
________________________/|___|\___________________________________
| |
/ \
/ \

Phoenix

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

Okay, Draagn didn't see this, so I'm reposting it.

James McColl

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96

>Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
>

>1. In a fight, who would win?
>

> ***a. Shadow

> b. Edge
>
> c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1
>

>2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves

> New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
> coverage would it get?
>
> A. half a year
>
> B. whole year and some books
>

> ***C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.
>

>3. How many names does Bob have?
>
> A. 2
>
> B. 3
>

> ***C. 5
>

>4. What are all of Bob's names?

Bob, Crono90210, The Almighty Bob, Some Guy Named Bob, and The
Village Idiot

>5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
>
> a. Animal
>
> b. Plant
>

> ***c. ASCII
>

>6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> it be?

It would be the Knights who say "NE!"
NE NE NE NE NE NE

>Phoenix
>
>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

Since I just answered all these questions I will add some more!

7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?

a. none

b. 5

c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody laughed at
me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.

8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?

a. 2+2=4

b. 2+2=3

c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot

9. Who is Zifnab? Really?

10. Where did Jae Shin go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
dissapeared lately....

If you can answer all these correctly, feel free to add some more...

James

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I was you I would keep away from thought's like that..."

Guy

Phoenix

Sep 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/2/96
> >Phoenix
> >
> >"All that I am... is untapped potential"
>
> Since I just answered all these questions I will add some more!
>
> 7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?
>
> ***a. none

> b. 5
>
> c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody laughed at
> me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.
>
> 8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?
>
> ***a. 2+2=4

> b. 2+2=3
>
> c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot
>
> 9. Who is Zifnab? Really?
> Zifnab is Akfek!
> 10. Where did Jae Shin go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
> dissapeared lately....
> He went on vacation. You read his last few posts, right?

> If you can answer all these correctly, feel free to add some more...

<sig snipped>

11. The Batmobile is currently parked next to __________.

12. Who started Torturing Bob first?

a. Hunter Kid

b. Draagn

c. KeFKa

d. Firesinger

13. FWAK stands for what?

14. What two Square games did ordinary objects say things backwards,

what were they, and what did they say?

15. Who's currently in first for the Gooey, er, I mean, Goofy
Contest?

16. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood?

If YOU get these right, make more, and post them!

Phoenix

te...@p4667wks.rose.hp.com

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

Okay... all of you are already dead.
-Terence (Dead) Le

James McColl

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

Phoenix wrote...

>11. The Batmobile is currently parked next to____________an outhouse.

>12. Who started torturing Bob first?

a. Hunter Kid

b. Draagn

***c. KeFKa - not sure, but KeFKa instigates alot so it's a good guess...

d. Firesinger

>13. FWAK stands for what?

Furry Women Attracted to KeFKA

>14. What two square games did things talk backwards, what were they,

and what did they say?

FF1 - broom said "tceles B hsup, a magic spell"

FF3 - erauqs si drlow eht - written on tombstone

>15. Who's currently in first for the Gooey, er, I mean Goofy Contest?

Last I heard my Christmas Tree was in first, but Draagn hasn't been
posting the results lately...

>16. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
wood?

According to Draagn, he would chuck until he upchucked or
something along those lines...

>If YOU get these right, make more, and post them! This is Goofy
>Material!

>Phoenix

>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

OK here are some more! Watch out their tough!

17. If Hunter Kid was hunting The Chicken, how long would it take for
Phoenix to set Firesinger on fire.

a. 3 seconds

b. 10 minutes

c. what does that have to do with Hunter Kid

d. don't be silly, we all know that Firesinger is fireproof

18. Who is tougher: Sailor Moon or KeFKa?

19. Who has the craziest laugh in all the world?

a. Kefka

b. Krusty the Clown

c. The Joker

d. (fill in the blank here)

20. Who is Morgoth?

a. Merlin's Nemisis

b. One of the Ainur

c. Gau's pet turltle

d. The Village Idiot's friend from the city

That's all for now. Someone else make up the next 5.

James

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I was you I would stay clear of thought's like that."

Guy

James McColl

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

> OK here are some more! Watch out their tough!
>
> 17. If Hunter Kid was hunting The Chicken, how long would it take for
> Phoenix to set Firesinger on fire.
>
> a. 3 seconds
>
> b. 10 minutes
>
> *** c. what does that have to do with Hunter Kid

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

> d. don't be silly, we all know that Firesinger is fireproof
>
> 18. Who is tougher: Sailor Moon or KeFKa?

> Sailor Moon!

RIGHT AGAIN, SAILOR MOON IS A WREAKER!

> 19. Who has the craziest laugh in all the world?
>

> *** a. Kefka
>
> b. Krusty the Clown

Sorry the correct answer is Krusty the Clown. Kefka is close though!

> c. The Joker
>
> d. (fill in the blank here)
>
> 20. Who is Morgoth?
>

> *** a. Merlin's Nemisis

> b. One of the Ainur

Sorry again, Morgoth was one of the Ainur from J.R.R. Tolkein's "The
Silmarillion". If you haven't read it, it is a prequel of sorts to
"The Lord Of The Rings". He is also known as Melkor.

> c. Gau's pet turltle
>
> d. The Village Idiot's friend from the city
>
> That's all for now. Someone else make up the next 5.

> <sig snipped>

>My turn.

>21. Name three other sig quotes that are not your own that belong to
people in this newsgroup.

Draagn - "I don't quote myself!"

KeFKa - "The end comes........beyond all chaos"

Phoenix - "All that I am... Is untapped potential"

Hey you didn't say I couldn't use yours...

>22. Holding B and pressing A 55 times on what vehicle in what game
will do what?

The boat on FF1. An easy puzzle.

>23. Essay: Go into elaborate detail and describe what you'd do to
Ted Woosley if you ever got your hands on him.

I would place him in a locked cage with a kender.

***Bonus***What novel was this hellish torture derived from?

>24. Name the Final Boss of every Square RPG released in America.

Yeouch. UM....Chaos, Zeromus, Kefka, Mana Beast, Lavos, and
some more in games I haven't played.

>Next five are somebody else's.

I agree. I posted this (and all the other questions) in the newsgroup
so somebody else come up with some good questions! KeFKa! Firesinger! Some of
the questions were about you so start making up more!

>Phoenix

>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

James

"Selan, It appears that Maxim knows everything. You should do what he says."

King of Parcelyte

The Chicken

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

James McColl wrote:

> > OK here are some more! Watch out their tough!
> >
> > 17. If Hunter Kid was hunting The Chicken, how long would it take for
> > Phoenix to set Firesinger on fire.
> >
> > a. 3 seconds
> >
> > b. 10 minutes
> >
> > *** c. what does that have to do with Hunter Kid

WHY WOULD HUNTER KID BE HUNTING THE CHICKEN!!!!!!! Wait a minute, it's Farmer Bill disguised as Hunter Kid! Ah
hah! You're not getting away with it this time. Remember the golden rule: Do unto others who are mean to you
as you would do unto Colonol Sanders!

Henry the Chicken - "All right! Sick 'em!!!"

Grandpa Chicken - "I'll knock you into the next time zone, you @#$%^&*!"

Little Chick Betsy - "You a BAD man."

Pearl "The Punk" Peacock - "Like, you'll wish you had never been born and then dropped as a baby, and stuff."

Baby Bobby - "I'll teach you to mess with the Chicken."

Helen the Hen - "Poultry meats PMS! Take that!"

Farmer Bill - "I knew I shoulda been a dirtfarmer."

The Chicken: mailto:BJ10...@hope.edu, and stuff.

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96
>> >Phoenix
>> >
>> >"All that I am... is untapped potential"
>>
>> Since I just answered all these questions I will add some more!
>>
>> 7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?
>>
>> ***a. none
>>
>> b. 5
>>
>> c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody laughed at
>> me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.
>>
>> 8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?
>>
>> ***a. 2+2=4
>>
>> b. 2+2=3
>>
>> c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot
>>
>> 9. Who is Zifnab? Really?
>> Zifnab is Akfek!
>> 10. Where did Jae Shin go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
>> dissapeared lately....
>> He went on vacation. You read his last few posts, right?
>

>> If you can answer all these correctly, feel free to add some more...
>
><sig snipped>
>
>11. The Batmobile is currently parked next to __________.
The Penske truck the school forces the marching band to use for their
instruments and Agent Fox Muldar's Gremlin.(which is parked in a parking
garage in Memphis next to the car where Jimmy Hoffa secretly lives)
>12. Who started Torturing Bob first?

> a. Hunter Kid
>
> b. Draagn
> \
>----> c. KeFKa
> /
> d. Firesinger
>
>13. FWAK stands for what?
Furry Widdle Animal Kilts
>14. What two Square games did ordinary objects say things backwards,
> what were they, and what did they say?
FFI-A Broom said tceles b hsup
>15. Who's currently in first for the Gooey, er, I mean, Goofy
>Contest?
I have no idea...

>16. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck
>wood?
No fair!You stole my question!It's C, he's on a fiberless diet.Okey dokey,
here's my questions!

16.Which of these people do NOT wear white makeup?
A)Kefka
B)Kiss
C)Mr.Gumby

17.Why did my dog try to eat a sock?
A)She wanted to
B)She's an idiot
C)She's a puppy

18.What's a spooty?
A)something in the Simcity 2000 Urban Renewal Kit that is mentioned in the
Mac credits
B)What I call my dog
C)a slang word for an outhouse

19.Complete this sentence
"We have nothing to fear but..."
A)Mrs. Coate, my third grade teacher"
B)brain lice."
C)fear itself."

20.Who said the quote in the last question?
A)Wayne Newton
B)Franklin Roosevelt
C)My drama teacher

21.Complete the following song lyric:
"We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/
We hope you will enjoy the show/
We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band..."
What's the next line?

22.What is on the front cover of the album "Breakfast in America" by
Supertramp?
A)A big booger
B)A spooty
C)A woman with a glass of orange juice and a diner menu

A.weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Ldy Keta K

Sep 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/3/96

>> 5.)Who do I hate when under the influence of radiation?

>EGGNOG!!!

One of the originals is still on here? Oh, happy happy joy joy! :)

--MOOGLE GIRL-- (under a new AOL name!)

"Twice and twice shall he be marked
Twice to live and twice to die.
Once the heron to set his path
Twice the heron to mark him true.
Once the Dragon for remembrance lost.
Twice the Dragon for the price he must pay."
-from the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Eggnog

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

All right you primitive screwheads, listen up! (ldyk...@aol.com (Ldy
Keta K) said:)

>>> 5.)Who do I hate when under the influence of radiation?
>
>>EGGNOG!!!
>
>One of the originals is still on here? Oh, happy happy joy joy! :)

Yep, sadly enough, I'm still here. Everybody else has left though.
That makes me sad.

Eggnog
THC International - http://www.olywa.net/junkman/THC/

James McColl

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

>16.Which of these people do NOT wear white makeup?
>A)Kefka
>B)Kiss
>C)Mr.Gumby

C Gumby is plastercine not makeup

>17.Why did my dog try to eat a sock?
>A)She wanted to
>B)She's an idiot
>C)She's a puppy

D) Because you had not changed it for a week!

>18.What's a spooty?
>A)something in the Simcity 2000 Urban Renewal Kit that is mentioned in the
>Mac credits
>B)What I call my dog
>C)a slang word for an outhouse

UM.... A. Because it was the longest?

>19.Complete this sentence
>"We have nothing to fear but..."
>A)Mrs. Coate, my third grade teacher"
>B)brain lice."
>C)fear itself."

>20.Who said the quote in the last question?
>A)Wayne Newton
>B)Franklin Roosevelt
>C)My drama teacher

>21.Complete the following song lyric:
>"We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/
> We hope you will enjoy the show/
> We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band..."
> What's the next line?

We'd like to let the evening go.

It's wonderful to see you
It's certainly a thrill
You're such a lovely audience
We'd like to take you home with us
We'd love to take you home

Well I don't really want to start the show
But I thought you might like to know
The singers' gonna sing a song
And he wants you all to sing along

So let me introduce to you...........Um sorry I like the Beatles.... won't
happen again. Really. I mean it this time. Urgh...I can't help it....

The one and only Billy Shears!!!!
Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band.....

>22.What is on the front cover of the album "Breakfast in America" by
>Supertramp?
>A)A big booger
>B)A spooty
>C)A woman with a glass of orange juice and a diner menu

C. I will now refrain from singing...

When I was young......Ack I said I would REFRAIN from singing it. I can't
help it though. Hey weirdo, you either like good music, or you just thought
that nobody would get these right. In which case I feel dumb.... Oh well I
had fun...

>A.weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

James

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I was you I would stay away from thought's like that."

Guy

Curtis Shane Way

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

92CE...@ziplink.net> <322349...@hope.edu> <502aqq$b...@news.usit.net> <504u27$5...@news.usit.net> <322632...@ziplink.net> <50cr8e$g...@news.usit.net> <322AD7...@ziplink.net> <50fqaj$2q...@elmo.cadvision.com>
James McColl (mcc...@cadvision.com) wrote:

: >
: >Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
: >

: >1. In a fight, who would win?

: >
: > a. Shadow

: >
: > b. Edge
: >
: > c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1

: >

Edge, 'cuz he could cast image, and, and, and he has RYDIA TO LOVE HIM AND SHE
WOULD SMOTE THEM ALL BECAUSE SHE IS EEEEEEVVVILLLL!!!

: >2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves

: > New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
: > coverage would it get?
: >
: > A. half a year
: >
: > B. whole year and some books

: >
: > C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.
: >

It's a trick question; the real answer is powdered toast.

: >3. How many names does Bob have?

: >
: > A. 2
: >
: > B. 3
: >
: > ***C. 5

: >

Hey, Bob could just make up a few on the spot, so the answer is... UNICRON!!!

: >4. What are all of Bob's names?

: >
: Bob, Crono90210, The Almighty Bob, Some Guy Named Bob, and The
: Village Idiot

And a partridge in a pear tree!!!

: >5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
: >
: > a. Animal
: >
: > b. Plant
: >
: > c. ASCII
: >

d: Figaro.

: >6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would

: > it be?
: It would be the Knights who say "NE!"
: NE NE NE NE NE NE

This Quiz.

: 7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?

: a. none

: b. 5

: c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody laughed at
: me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.

d: Everyone did, but no one will admit it.

: 8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?

: a. 2+2=4

: b. 2+2=3

: c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot

d: FLARG!!!

: 9. Who is Zifnab? Really?

He is a Sartan who is poisoning the minds and souls of the mencsh!! We Patryn
will try to shut him down!

Tricky though, he did survive the Sundering without being taken to the new worlds
first.

: 10. Where did ________ go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
: dissapeared lately....

uhh... I don't know anything... uhh... WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME LIKE THAT I HAVE
NOTHING TO HIDE!!!

11: Who, and/or what, are you doing right now?

12: Support the arguement that Silent Bob is really Crono.

13: If I were to cast Armageddon after using my Sunglasses of Urza to see the
fireball that my opponent has in his hand, does this make me:

A: Dead
B: Pummeled & Dead
C: Drawn, Quartered and Dead
D: Drawn, Quartered, Pummeled and Dead

14: What is Lum's Bra Size??

15: Why is my login SeeSway?

Sailor Koban TNK

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

mcc...@cadvision.com (James McColl) is often mistakenly quoted as
saying:

>18. Who is tougher: Sailor Moon or KeFKa?

Easy: Koban the Ninja Kat(see Sailor Trigger)

PS. Never fear, Sailor Koban the Ninja Kat is here!

Warning: If you don't pay attention, you're head will explode like that one guy in "Fist of the North Star" and about 7 other guys in the same film.

Akira Ishido: Born with a strange psychic power, she yearns to live a normal life.

Warning: Lavos is coming. Only 2 years and 10 months.

Warning: "Sailor Trigger" is here. Keep your eyes open if you live in Alt.Fan.Sailor-Moon or Alt.Games.Final-Fantasy.

Sailor Koban TNK

Sep 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/4/96

te...@p4667wks.rose.hp.com () is often mistakenly quoted as saying:

>Okay... all of you are already dead.
>-Terence (Dead) Le

Um, you kind of took my sig...

Mr.P

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

On 3 Sep 1996 20:28:55 GMT, "Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt

Double" <jgr...@usit.net> wrote:
>>14. What two Square games did ordinary objects say things backwards,
>> what were they, and what did they say?
>FFI-A Broom said tceles b hsup

FF3 - The 4 tombstones in whats-her-name's tomb read "ERAU" "QSSI"
"DLRO" "WEHT"

And that's all I know...

Nick Zitzmann

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

In article <947cc$c2235.3c8@MYCROFT>, egg...@olywa.net (Eggnog) wrote:

> All right you primitive screwheads, listen up! (ldyk...@aol.com (Ldy
> Keta K) said:)

> >One of the originals is still on here? Oh, happy happy joy joy! :)
>
> Yep, sadly enough, I'm still here. Everybody else has left though.
> That makes me sad.

Go ahead and ignore me.

Hmph.

Nick Zitzmann http://orion.edmonds.wednet.edu/
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
nick...@eskimo.com (InterNet) "640K should be enough for
zitz...@edmonds.wednet.edu (Alt.) everyone." - Bill Gates

sde...@mail.idt.net

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

In Gaia, ff1, another broom sais something backwards like 'do you have
the power' or something like that.

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

mcc...@cadvision.com (James McColl) wrote:

>>16.Which of these people do NOT wear white makeup?
>>A)Kefka
>>B)Kiss
>>C)Mr.Gumby
>>
> C Gumby is plastercine not makeup
Yep.

>>17.Why did my dog try to eat a sock?
>>A)She wanted to
>>B)She's an idiot
>>C)She's a puppy
>>
> D) Because you had not changed it for a week!
Well, she's a little over a year old, and is the dog's equivelant of a
goat. I'm nto sure WHY she grabs socks.

>>18.What's a spooty?
>>A)something in the Simcity 2000 Urban Renewal Kit that is mentioned in the
>>Mac credits
>>B)What I call my dog
>>C)a slang word for an outhouse
>>
> UM.... A. Because it was the longest?
Yup. I'm not really sure what it is, but it is mentioned in both the Mac
and Win 95 credits.

>>19.Complete this sentence
>>"We have nothing to fear but..."
>>A)Mrs. Coate, my third grade teacher"
>>B)brain lice."
>>C)fear itself."

C Yup.
>>20.Who said the quote in the last question?
>>A)Wayne Newton
>>B)Franklin Roosevelt
>>C)My drama teacher

B Yup

>>21.Complete the following song lyric:
>>"We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band/
>> We hope you will enjoy the show/
>> We're Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band..."
>> What's the next line?
>>
> We'd like to let the evening go.
>
> It's wonderful to see you
> It's certainly a thrill
> You're such a lovely audience
> We'd like to take you home with us
> We'd love to take you home
>
> Well I don't really want to start the show
> But I thought you might like to know
> The singers' gonna sing a song
> And he wants you all to sing along
>
> So let me introduce to you...........Um sorry I like the Beatles.... won't
>happen again. Really. I mean it this time. Urgh...I can't help it....
>
> The one and only Billy Shears!!!!
> Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band.....
Actually, It's "Sit back aand let the evening go." but since you got
everything else right, I'll count it...(I have the liner notes sitting on
my computer desk at this time.I guess they're still called liner notes if
they're in CD cases.)

>>22.What is on the front cover of the album "Breakfast in America" by
>>Supertramp?
>>A)A big booger
>>B)A spooty
>>C)A woman with a glass of orange juice and a diner menu
>>

> C. I will now refrain from singing...
>
> When I was young......Ack I said I would REFRAIN from singing it. I >can't help it though. Hey weirdo, you either like good musi=

c, or you just >thought that nobody would get these right. In which case I feel dumb.... >Oh well I had fun...
Actually, it's the former. I listen to Arrow 104.5, which is a 70s
station, and WKDF which is a hard rock station...I like both of them. I
think my favorite groups so far are the Beatles, Styx, and Boston.
Supertramp is pretty good, but I've only got Breakfast in America. It's
strange. My mom likes the early Beatles albums and I like the later ones
better... Sgt Pepper's is one good album. I think "A Day in the Life" is
my favorite song on there, if only because of the orchestra in the
background, and that ending note. It's probably the best ending to any CD
I own. The "Paradise Theater"album by Styx also has a nice ending.
However, it's not a"big"ending,and seems a bit more poignant. Breakfast in
America's a good album, but doesn't have a good ending song. I honestly
beleive thay should have put "Take the Long Way Home" on the end instead
of "Child of Vision". Oh well. I wasn't even born at the time it was
copyrighted.(According to this liner note)
>>A.weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double
>>

> James
>
>"My love is my sword!"
>
> Dekar
>
>"If I was you I would stay away from thought's like that."
>
> Guy

Cool Sig.

Penny Bain

Sep 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/5/96

-moon septre erasion!!!-

>>18. Who is tougher: Sailor Moon or KeFKa?
>Easy: Koban the Ninja Kat(see Sailor Trigger)
>

>PS. Never fear, Sailor Koban the Ninja Kat is here!
>Warning: If you don't pay attention, you're head will explode like that one guy in "Fist of the North Star" and about 7 other guys in the same film.
>
>Akira Ishido: Born with a strange psychic power, she yearns to live a normal life.
>
>Warning: Lavos is coming. Only 2 years and 10 months.
>Warning: "Sailor Trigger" is here. Keep your eyes open if you live in Alt.Fan.Sailor-Moon or Alt.Games.Final-Fantasy.

OH YEAH? I would be able to flatten Kefka and his crummy tower with one
big "Gaia's Rage!!" (Rearange the landscape in one easy lesson). Lets
face facts, Sailor Moon is a wimp. I, Sailor Gaia of the earth should
lead the Sailor Scouts to victory over all of our enemies (Sailor Iron
Mouse excluded). And when thats done, I am going to take on the
Squaresoft translaters. Once that's done I will punish Bob for a millenia
or two, then revert back to my normal form, Firesinger (a type of
phoinix).

Sailor Gaia A.K.A Firesinger

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

Hey thanks. Did you know (I don't know how you could have) that when
my mother was pregnant with me she met Supertramp. She was flying to Chicago
(where I would later be born) and sat right next to them on the plane! She
talked to them the entire flight and then when they got off in Chicago, the
lead singer even carried my mom's bags off the plane! I think she still has
the autograph that they gave her. Anyway I like alot of old classical rock
(my favorite being the old U2) but I mostly listen to new music. I did
however grow up on the Beatles though, and that is why I new all the Lyrics.
Well most of them anyway.

James

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I was you I would stay away from thoughts like that."

Guy

Jae Yong Y Shin

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.final-fantasy: 1-Sep-96 Re: Okay,
everyone, read it.. by >>The A. BOB<<@Mighty.Bo
> James McColl wrote:
> >

> > >Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
> > >

> > >1. In a fight, who would win?
> > >
> > > ***a. Shadow

> > > b. Edge
> > >
> > > c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1
> > >

> > >2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves
> > > New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
> > > coverage would it get?
> > >
> > > A. half a year
> > >
> > > B. whole year and some books
> > >
> > > ***C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.

> > >3. How many names does Bob have?
> > >
> > > A. 2
> > >
> > > B. 3
> > >
> > > ***C. 5
> > >

> > >4. What are all of Bob's names?
> > >
> > Bob, Crono90210, The Almighty Bob, Some Guy Named Bob, and The
> > Village Idiot
> >
> > >5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
> > >
> > > a. Animal
> > >
> > > b. Plant
> > >
> > > ***c. ASCII

> > >6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> > > it be?
> > It would be the Knights who say "NE!"
> > NE NE NE NE NE NE
> >
> > >Phoenix
> > >
> > >"All that I am... is untapped potential"
> >
> > Since I just answered all these questions I will add some more!
> >
> > 7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?
> >
> > a. none
> >
> > b. 5
> >
> > c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody
laughed a
> > me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.

> > 8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?
> >
> > a. 2+2=4
> >
> > b. 2+2=3
> >
> > c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot

> > 9. Who is Zifnab? Really?
>
> I don't know.
>

> > 10. Where did Jae Shin go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
> > dissapeared lately....
>
> He's dead. KeFKa got zaped by microwaves, and thought that he was Eggnog...

Correction: He WAS dead. Someone took the time to get a
ressurection potion from a gold dragon near Narshe and brought him back
to life. Seriously, I've been away for about a month away from net
connection in Georgia.

> > If you can answer all these correctly, feel free to add some
more...

11. How many people have managed to ressurect Leo?
a) 0
b) All the experienced people here; we just lie that hecan't be raised
c) The guy who spent three hours hitting his head against a wall
chanting "Live Leo!"

12. If all of the FWAKS were true, how large would the game FF3 be?

a) 32 Megs (They are all in fact true)
b) 60,000,000,000 Megs
c) about 4" by 8" by 2" (The estimated size of a game cartridge)

Jae

Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid; given proper motivation almost
anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid,
they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's
true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

____
js...@andrew.cmu.edu

Dra...@pond.com

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

In article <322B80...@ziplink.net> Phoenix <jo...@ziplink.net> writes:
>From: Phoenix <jo...@ziplink.net>
>Subject: HOW TO GET BOB!!!!!
>Date: Mon, 02 Sep 1996 19:49:37 -0500

>Phoenix wrote:
>>
>> Dra...@pond.com wrote:
>> >
>> > The Goofy Contest is (not) back by (un) popular demand!
>> > You think you're goofy or weird, huh?
>> >
>> > Well, then, just post the strangest thing you can think of.
>> > This can be ANYTHING!!
>> > Examples:
>> > KeFKa's FWAK about the giant baby.
>> > My flying yak who sniffed Bob.
>> > Firesinger's numerous "alligator" posts, or that one with the three-headed
>> > chicken.
>> > Bob's little stick-man. This isn't really goofy or anything, I just need it.
>> >
>> > In fact, KeFKa or Firesinger will probably win it.....
>> >
>> > Anyway, here are the prizes:
>> >
>> > 1st place) Nothing! You get an honorable mention in a post to this group.
>> > 2nd place) Nothing. You get a small mention in a post to this group.
>> > 3rd place) Nothing? You get mentioned next time I post my "Sniffy-diffy" rhyme.
>> > Last place) ZIPPO! You get publicly humiliated for your inability to be goofy.

Sheesh!!!
This thing is still around?
I thought the original post expired!!!!

>> Now I need to get back in this. So here is my next entry. The origin
>> of Bob.

Uh oh....

>> It was a dark and stormy night. All over the world, people were playing
>> Square RPG's and getting frustrated over stupid things, like "How do I
>> get General Leo? or Elvis? Akfek?" "Where are the Paladin Stuff? Is
>> the mop extremely useful, or just a boring cleaning utensil?" And then,
>> on the stroke of midnight, on Friday the thirteenth, some guy named Bob
>> came up with a brilliant idea for a sig. It was designed to trap people
>> into wanting it, wanting to do things to it. Mean things. And once
>> they completely killed it, they had to come back for more. No more
>> questions about general leo. No more of that other stuff. Bob's sig,
>> had an unusual stick figure. And Bob, as modest as he is, named the
>> stick figure "Bob." He posted it a few times around a seemingly
>> harmless NG, and soon Bobbamania had struck. KeFKa was the first to be
>> afflicted. Then Firesinger. And soon, all the rest bowed down before
>> the mighty power of this influential stick figure. A cult formed, who's
>> goals were to destroy Bob after a few threads. But Bob is invincible!
>> After being completely mutilated, he would be there the next day,
>> untouched, smiling.

HEY!!!!
You forgot to mention me!!!!!!!

>> So now, after a little background, I will begin the biggest FWAK in
>> the world. "HOW TO GET BOB!"

I thought you said that above.

But you didn't torture him!!!!!!!

>> If this doesn't get me in first, nothing will...

But you didn't torture him!!!!!!!

>> Phoenix
>>
>> "All that I am... is untapped potential"

>Okay, Draagn didn't see this, so I'm reposting it.

I see it now.
I haven't been able to see all the posts......
Something wrong with both NG readers....

Hey, wait a minute!!!
Someone told me that if you go to the opera house in teh WOR, you can go to
the WOB!!!
Is that a FWAK?!?!
DOOF!!!
I fell for one!!
Jeez, at least 10 people told me it was true!!!
And I bet that "paper on Banon's table" thing was a FWAK too!!!!!!
Yeah, you idiots!!!!!
Why are you FWAKing me?
I was defending the FWAKs!!!!!
That paper thing was dumb, too.
I played the game about 100 times and NEVER saw or heard about that paper!!!!!
And you tried to disguise it by saying I had a different version of the
game.......

Well?
Are they true??
Or are they FWAKs?!?!?!?!

Hey, and does anyone have ALL the words to the opera?
And what happens if you sing the wrong ones?

Dra...@pond.com

Sep 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/6/96

In article <50l3kb$2...@morgoth.sfu.ca> cs...@sfu.ca (Curtis Shane Way) writes:
>From: cs...@sfu.ca (Curtis Shane Way)
>Subject: Re: Okay, everyone, read it! It's the "Goofy Contest"...
>Date: 4 Sep 1996 23:33:31 GMT

>James McColl (mcc...@cadvision.com) wrote:

>: >
>: >Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
>: >

>: >1. In a fight, who would win?

>: >
>: > a. Shadow

>: >
>: > b. Edge
>: >
>: > c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1

>: >

>Edge, 'cuz he could cast image, and, and, and he has RYDIA TO LOVE HIM AND SHE
>WOULD SMOTE THEM ALL BECAUSE SHE IS EEEEEEVVVILLLL!!!

Yeah yeah yeah.
Edge.

>: >2. If train A leaves Chicago at 250 miles an hour, and train B leaves

>: > New York at 500 miles an hour, and they crash, how much media
>: > coverage would it get?
>: >
>: > A. half a year
>: >
>: > B. whole year and some books

>: >
>: > C. None, the media won't shut up about O.J.
>: >

>It's a trick question; the real answer is powdered toast.

C.

>: >3. How many names does Bob have?

>: >
>: > A. 2
>: >
>: > B. 3
>: >
>: > ***C. 5

>: >

>Hey, Bob could just make up a few on the spot, so the answer is... UNICRON!!!

D. infinity

>: >4. What are all of Bob's names?

>: >
>: Bob, Crono90210, The Almighty Bob, Some Guy Named Bob, and The
>: Village Idiot

Two turtle doves

>And a partridge in a pear tree!!!

>: >5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
>: >
>: > a. Animal
>: >
>: > b. Plant
>: >
>: > c. ASCII
>: >

>d: Figaro.

e: Umm......erm........Camelot?

>: >6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would

>: > it be?
>: It would be the Knights who say "NE!"
>: NE NE NE NE NE NE

>This Quiz.

No, a flamethrower that shoots yaks.

>: 7. How many people tried to get the "Grease" item in FF3?

>: a. none

>: b. 5

>: c. Duh...I don't know when, I asked where it was everybody laughed at

>: me so I thought that everybody was still looking for it.

>d: Everyone did, but no one will admit it.

D.

>: 8. What was the first thing to be written on "The Giant Baby"?

>: a. 2+2=4

>: b. 2+2=3

>: c. something degrading to Bob, Crono90210, or The Village Idiot

>d: FLARG!!!

e. "YOUR AD HERE"

>: 9. Who is Zifnab? Really?

He's a Sartan.
Umm, or something like that.
There was something special about him, it was at the end of the last book.....
Hmm, what was it......?

>He is a Sartan who is poisoning the minds and souls of the mencsh!! We Patryn
>will try to shut him down!

Oh yeah, but he was helpful, kinda.
And he's actually Fizban, I think.
I need to read those books.

>Tricky though, he did survive the Sundering without being taken to the new worlds
>first.

Yeah.

>: 10. Where did ________ go? This is a silly question, but he seemed to have
>: dissapeared lately....

Where did *WHO* go?

>uhh... I don't know anything... uhh... WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME LIKE THAT I HAVE
>NOTHING TO HIDE!!!

Huh?

>11: Who, and/or what, are you doing right now?

Heh, who am I doing right now?
Umm....

>12: Support the arguement that Silent Bob is really Crono.

He says so.

>13: If I were to cast Armageddon after using my Sunglasses of Urza to see the
>fireball that my opponent has in his hand, does this make me:

> A: Dead
> B: Pummeled & Dead
> C: Drawn, Quartered and Dead
> D: Drawn, Quartered, Pummeled and Dead

Umm.... If Armageddon destroys all land (I think), and you had something good,
you could kill hi- -
Wait a minute, Sunglasses of Urza doesn't let you look at cards!!!!!

>14: What is Lum's Bra Size??

heh, heh, heh...
Hey, Beavis, come here.

>15: Why is my login SeeSway?

Because it's not something else.

James McColl

Sep 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/7/96

>11. How many people have managed to ressurect Leo?
> a) 0
> b) All the experienced people here; we just lie that hecan't be raised
> c) The guy who spent three hours hitting his head against a wall
>chanting "Live Leo!"

d)No one! You just used the only ressurect potion on yourself!
Way to go. Ruin the game for everyone!

>12. If all of the FWAKS were true, how large would the game FF3 be?
>
> a) 32 Megs (They are all in fact true)
> b) 60,000,000,000 Megs
> c) about 4" by 8" by 2" (The estimated size of a game cartridge)

d)You mean... FWAK's aren't true! Damn! I new it was silly to bash
my FF3 cartridge against my head 99 times.....

> Jae
>

>Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid; given proper motivation almost
>anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid,
>they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's
>true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
>
>____
>js...@andrew.cmu.edu

Ooh...he even has a new sig...but that's ok, so do I!

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I were you I would stay away from thoughts like that."

Guy

Rob Browning

Sep 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/10/96

Dra...@pond.com wrote:
> And I bet that "paper on Banon's table" thing was a FWAK too!!!!!!

No, I don't think it was... I could try it if I felt like playing it
again...

> Hey, and does anyone have ALL the words to the opera?
> And what happens if you sing the wrong ones?

The song cuts off like a messed-up piece of film (you know, it goes,
"Lalalalalareuuugh...") and then you are back out in the lobby with the
Impressario yelling at you, but still giving you a second chance.

Rob

James McColl

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

Phoenix Wrote...
>I'm bored. I'm back.
>
>Answer to your bonus: Dragon's of Autumns Twilight, one of the AD&D
>series books. I believe the Kender in question is uh, Kaz?

Close. It was Tasslehoff Burrfoot. Or Tas.

>25. What are the chances of getting a pink tail in FFII?

1/4096

>26. Who snuck on Bob's computer and wrecked havoc on the NG?

His Mom.

>27. In FFII and FFIII, the final bosses both had a really cool looking
>move in which the screen would go by really fast, and you'd take damage.
>Name the attacks.

Doh! Can't remember.

>28. Name all the chocobos in FFII.

Black, yellow, white, black with no wings, giant.
>29. Firesinger, as we know her, is supposed to be what kind of creature?

A type of Phoenix.

>30. What was the first question and the first prize in this quiz?

Hmm...can't remember, but I think the prize was a shrubbery.

>You can post this if you want, but, make more questions!

>Phoenix
>
>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

James' recent Gooey er Goofy additions...

31. What type of weapons does Drizzt Do'Urden use?

a. Knives

b. Scimitars

c. Short Swords

d. Long Swords

32. In Ultima 7, the Forge of Virtue side quest, what is the name of the
Demon you trap inside the Black Sword?

a. Ronald

b. Tyranthraxus

c. Khisanth

d. Arcadion

33. What is the greatest material ever invented?

a. Polyester

b. Cotton

c. Flanyl

d. Denem

34. What is the next line to this song:
"Could have been easier on you,...."

a. Could have been there for you. Glycerine.

b. Could have changed if I wanted to. Glycerine.

c. Could have given it all to you. Glycerine.

d. Could have painted your whole body blue. Glycerine.

35. If Bob was to lead an Alein invasion, what would his ship look like?

a. A Flying Yak

b. A Magical Flying Cow

c. Crono's Face

d. A Stick Figure

36. Who is the best villian in any RPG?

a. Kefka

b. Golbez

c. Guardian

d. Lavos

37. While camping, if you see a bear you should?

a. Trip the guy running next to you.

b. Rub yourself in a bloody steak.

c. Call him dirty names.

d. Tell him Bob is sleeping in one of the tents.

38. Why is KeFKa so weird?

a. His parents never bothered to put a baby gate on the top of the
stairs.

b. His parents made him eat live cockroaches as a child.

c. He has a really old microwave that leaks radiation.

d. He accidently dropped a toaster into the tub one day.

39. What kind of dog do I have?

a. Husky

b. German Shepard

c. Cliffard

d. Cocker Spaniel

40. Name all the weapons on SOM.

OK here are ten more Gooey questions! If you can answer these. Post
more!

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I was you I would stay away from thoughts like that."

Guy

>>The ALL MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

James McColl wrote:
<snip>
> James' recent Gooey er Goofy additions...<snip>

> 35. If Bob was to lead an Alein invasion, what would his ship look like?
>
> a. A Flying Yak
>
> b. A Magical Flying Cow
>
> c. Crono's Face
>
> d. A Stick Figure

I'd have to go with the flying yak (The Stick Figure is a close second)

> 36. Who is the best villian in any RPG?
>
> a. Kefka
>
> b. Golbez
>
> c. Guardian
>
> d. Lavos

> 37. While camping, if you see a bear you should?
>
> a. Trip the guy running next to you.
>
> b. Rub yourself in a bloody steak.
>
> c. Call him dirty names.
>
> d. Tell him Bob is sleeping in one of the tents.

> 38. Why is KeFKa so weird?
>
> a. His parents never bothered to put a baby gate on the top of the
> stairs.
>
> b. His parents made him eat live cockroaches as a child.
>
> c. He has a really old microwave that leaks radiation
>

> d. He accidently dropped a toaster into the tub one day.

> 39. What kind of dog do I have?
>
> a. Husky
>
> b. German Shepard
>
> c. Cliffard
>
> d. Cocker Spaniel

> 40. Name all the weapons on SOM.

Ok, I'll name the sword Bob, Then I'll name the ax...

41. What came first, the Fried Chicken or the Scrambled Egg?

42. What was the verdict of the O. J. trial?

A. Guilty
B. Not Guilty
C. Who gives a shit?

43. In MZX, if you wanted to make a robot die after you shot it 16 times, how would you
do that?

44. If a kindergardener came up to you with a gun, and told you to give him all your
money, what would you do?

A. Run away screaming in teror
B. Throw him out the window
C. Trade his gun for some magic beans

45. Does anybody have the music it plays in FF2 when you're in the crystal rooms? I need
it for MZX.
--
To see my sig go to
http://users.aol.com/crono15495/private/My_Really_Cool_Sig_That_You_Should_Take_A_Look_At_Because_Its_Cool.html. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it since 7/17/96!

James McColl

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

In article <323894...@mighty.bob>, <Unknown> says...

>James McColl wrote:
><snip>
>> James' recent Gooey er Goofy additions...<snip>
>> 35. If Bob was to lead an Alein invasion, what would his ship look like?
>>
>> a. A Flying Yak
>>
>> b. A Magical Flying Cow
>>
>> c. Crono's Face
>>
>> d. A Stick Figure
>
>I'd have to go with the flying yak (The Stick Figure is a close second)

Well I guess you would know best what ship you would fly?

>> 36. Who is the best villian in any RPG?
>>
>> a. Kefka
>>
>> b. Golbez
>>
>> c. Guardian
>>
>> d. Lavos

The Guardian is the best villian ever. No other villian heckles the
main character like good old Guardian. Can't wait for Ultim 9....christmas...

>> 37. While camping, if you see a bear you should?
>>
>> a. Trip the guy running next to you.
>>
>> b. Rub yourself in a bloody steak.
>>
>> c. Call him dirty names.
>>
>> d. Tell him Bob is sleeping in one of the tents.

Correct!! I can tell this has happened to you before...

>> 38. Why is KeFKa so weird?
>>
>> a. His parents never bothered to put a baby gate on the top of the
>> stairs.
>>
>> b. His parents made him eat live cockroaches as a child.
>>
>> c. He has a really old microwave that leaks radiation
>>
>> d. He accidently dropped a toaster into the tub one day.

While C is confirmed by KeFKa, I'm sure the other three happened too...

>> 39. What kind of dog do I have?
>>
>> a. Husky
>>
>> b. German Shepard
>>
>> c. Cliffard
>>
>> d. Cocker Spaniel

A husky. Her name is Khisanth. See previous question.

>> 40. Name all the weapons on SOM.
>
>Ok, I'll name the sword Bob, Then I'll name the ax...

Um...er....close enough.

>41. What came first, the Fried Chicken or the Scrambled Egg?

Scrambled egg. Breakfast comes before dinner.

>42. What was the verdict of the O. J. trial?
>
>A. Guilty
>B. Not Guilty
>C. Who gives a shit?

D. Who is OJ?

>43. In MZX, if you wanted to make a robot die after you shot it 16 times, how
would you
>do that?

I don't know. Some sort of Algorythm (sp?)

>44. If a kindergardener came up to you with a gun, and told you to give him
all your
>money, what would you do?
>
>A. Run away screaming in teror
>B. Throw him out the window
>C. Trade his gun for some magic beans

D. Laugh and tell him my brother is in Grade 2.

>45. Does anybody have the music it plays in FF2 when you're in the crystal
rooms? I need
>it for MZX.
>--

See attached file.

"My love is my sword!"

Dekar

"If I were you I would stay away from thoughts like that."

Guy

Luke Drelick

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

Snipped, sorry!

41. What came first, the Fried Chicken or the Scrambled Egg?

Fried Chicken

> 42. What was the verdict of the O. J. trial?
>
> A. Guilty
> B. Not Guilty
> C. Who gives a shit?

c.

> 43. In MZX, if you wanted to make a robot die after you shot it 16 times, how would you
> do that?

OK. There are 2 ways. Here's the first-

:loopy
.movement code goes here
goto loopy
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
:shot
zap shot 1
goto loopy
:shot
.Insert code after guy dies here.

Or-

:loopy
.Movement code goes here
goto loopy
:shot
if "enemyhp" <= 0 "dead"
dec "enemyhp" 1
goto loopy

Most people use the first because it doesn't take up a counter, but with
50+ counters available in MegaZeux, it doesn't matter.

> 44. If a kindergardener came up to you with a gun, and told you to give him all your
> money, what would you do?
>
> A. Run away screaming in teror
> B. Throw him out the window
> C. Trade his gun for some magic beans

B. I HATE little kids!

> 45. Does anybody have the music it plays in FF2 when you're in the crystal rooms? I need
> it for MZX.

Nope. Sorry.
Do you have version 2.50? If so, you can use s3ms!

> --
> To see my sig go to
> http://users.aol.com/crono15495/private/My_Really_Cool_Sig_That_You_Should_Take_A_Look_At_Because_Its_Cool.html. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen

I've seen it. Wicked!
--
_
/\/ /=___/\__/\
| ___ |^ \_ Luke Drelick
| |_| -__/ Duky Inc.-A gateway to imagination
| \ Buy FF5j on import? Aw, come on! The
| _=_=_ \ only Japanese I know is "Seiken
\_______/XXXX/ -=\ Densetsu" =)
/XXXXXXXXXXX/\XXXXX\ I don't do Windows, Win 95, or Unix.
|XXXXXXXXXX/ /XXXXX-=\ I use good ol' DOS!!!
-=-=-=-=-=- / /XXXXXXX\ 2 Words why MZX needs XM support-Nuclear
| |/-\/\XXXXXXXX-=\ Fusion!!!
_| |\-/ \XXXXXXXXXX-=\ http://www.sqla.com -Square LA!!!
< | | -=-=-=-=-=-=/ Another 4 Words why MZX needs XM
-|=-=-=-=-| Support-Decisive Battle with ExDeath!
BUTZ No if's, ands, or Butz, I WANT FF5J!!
Here's a quote from Yuji Hori, or one
of those guys from Enix-
"Hmmm...7th Saga? Release that instead
of DQ5!"

Jae Yong Y Shin

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.final-fantasy: 12-Sep-96 Re: Okay,
everyone, read it.. by James McColl@cadvision.c
> >27. In FFII and FFIII, the final bosses both had a really cool looking
> >move in which the screen would go by really fast, and you'd take damage.
> >Name the attacks.
> >
> Doh! Can't remember.
In FF2 It's Black Hole

> >28. Name all the chocobos in FFII.
> >
> Black, yellow, white, black with no wings, giant.

Cybernetic (how else does it survive for millenia in the Big Whale?

> >29. Firesinger, as we know her, is supposed to be what kind of creature?
> >
> A type of Phoenix.
>
> >30. What was the first question and the first prize in this quiz?
> >
> Hmm...can't remember, but I think the prize was a shrubbery.

I think the prize was recognition on a post.

> >You can post this if you want, but, make more questions!
> >
> >Phoenix
> >
> >"All that I am... is untapped potential"
> >

> James' recent Gooey er Goofy additions...
>

> 31. What type of weapons does Drizzt Do'Urden use?
>
> a. Knives
>
> b. Scimitars
>
> c. Short Swords
>
> d. Long Swords

Umm, none of the above. He uses very small fish.

> 32. In Ultima 7, the Forge of Virtue side quest, what is the name of the
> Demon you trap inside the Black Sword?
>
> a. Ronald
>
> b. Tyranthraxus
>
> c. Khisanth
>
> d. Arcadion

I don't know so I'll have to go with a. (I always did think that
Ronal McDonald needed a change of residence...)

> 33. What is the greatest material ever invented?
>
> a. Polyester
>
> b. Cotton
>
> c. Flanyl
>
> d. Denem

Definatly b

> 34. What is the next line to this song:
> "Could have been easier on you,...."
>
> a. Could have been there for you. Glycerine.
>
> b. Could have changed if I wanted to. Glycerine.
>
> c. Could have given it all to you. Glycerine.
>
> d. Could have painted your whole body blue. Glycerine.

Gotta be d

> 35. If Bob was to lead an Alein invasion, what would his ship look like?
>
> a. A Flying Yak
>
> b. A Magical Flying Cow
>
> c. Crono's Face
>
> d. A Stick Figure

e. Many stick figures.

> 36. Who is the best villian in any RPG?
>
> a. Kefka
>
> b. Golbez
>
> c. Guardian
>
> d. Lavos

Zemus (he's impossible to kill 'cause if you use the crystal he
becomes zeromus and is no longer Zemus.)

> 37. While camping, if you see a bear you should?
>
> a. Trip the guy running next to you.
>
> b. Rub yourself in a bloody steak.
>
> c. Call him dirty names.
>
> d. Tell him Bob is sleeping in one of the tents.

e. All of the Above.

> 38. Why is KeFKa so weird?
>
> a. His parents never bothered to put a baby gate on the top of the
> stairs.
>
> b. His parents made him eat live cockroaches as a child.
>

> c. He has a really old microwave that leaks radiation.

> d. He accidently dropped a toaster into the tub one day.

e. He ate one too many bottles of glue in Elementary art calss.

> 39. What kind of dog do I have?
>
> a. Husky
>
> b. German Shepard
>
> c. Cliffard
>
> d. Cocker Spaniel

Cliffard, definatly cliffard

> 40. Name all the weapons on SOM.

lessee.
1) sword
2) spear
3) glove
4) boomerang
5) bow
6) axe
7) whip
8) dart
9) Sprite (very handy to throw)
10) barrels
11) flammie
12) Nekko

41) Who started the first FWAK?

42) where do you get five free mid-potions in CT?

43) How can you get Crono executed in the prison?

44) What is the name of Terra's pet cat?

47) How many feathers does Cyan's pigen have? (sp?)

48) How many chairs are there in the castle of ordeals?

49) What is mightier then the sword?

Jae

____

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation almost

David Schultz

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

Which Crystal room? There are different musics for most of them. I have them.

Luke Drelick

Sep 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/13/96

> 41) Who started the first FWAK?

Eggnog, I believe

> 42) where do you get five free mid-potions in CT?

The pockets of the Supervisor

> 43) How can you get Crono executed in the prison?

You can't. Lucca will save you in the nick of time.

> 44) What is the name of Terra's pet cat?

Uuh...Pearl? Blacky? no...how 'bout Brighty.

> 47) How many feathers does Cyan's pigen have? (sp?)

666

8

> 49) What is mightier then the sword?

Pen

Jae Yong Y Shin

Sep 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/14/96

Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.final-fantasy: 13-Sep-96 Re: Okay,
everyone, read it.. by Luke Dre...@worldnet.at
> > 43) How can you get Crono executed in the prison?
>
> You can't. Lucca will save you in the nick of time.

There's one easy way. Don't fight back against any of the guards.
Simple, quick, elegant.

> > 44) What is the name of Terra's pet cat?
> >

> Uuh...Pearl? Blacky? no...how 'bout Brighty.
>
> > 47) How many feathers does Cyan's pigen have? (sp?)
> >

> 666
>
> > 48) How many chairs are there in the castle of ordeals?
> >

> 8
>
> > 49) What is mightier then the sword?
> >

> Pen

No! It's the MOP!!!

Dra...@pond.com

Sep 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/14/96

> 41) Who started the first FWAK?

Eggnog. I have that saved on my computer. In fact, it was the one I threatened
to post during the FWAk-wars.

> 42) where do you get five free mid-potions in CT?

Umm.......Seventeen?

> 43) How can you get Crono executed in the prison?

Put a sign that says "Bob" on him and call everyone form this NG.

> 44) What is the name of Terra's pet cat?

Flammie.

> 47) How many feathers does Cyan's pigen have? (sp?)

Where're 45 and 46? Too bad I had to do this off a reply. Would've been easier
with the original.....
Um, anyway....
Feathers...none.
It has scales.

> 48) How many chairs are there in the castle of ordeals?

I don't feel like counting.....16?

> 49) What is mightier then the sword?

A yak.

> Jae
>
> ____
>
> Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation almost
> anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid,
> they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's
> true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
> ____
> js...@andrew.cmu.edu

-- Draagn "I don't quote myself!!"

Nabiki

Sep 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/16/96

Actually, the Impresario gives you only three more chances if you mess up
the first time. After that, I don't know what happens...hehe, I didn't
have the courage to mess up three more times. =)

---
Wilma Jandoc aka Enya | "Who would've thought that 'a little
jan...@hawaii.edu | squall' would turn into Hurricane Kuno so
en...@ohana.com | quickly?!"
http://www2.hawaii.edu/~jandoc | -Nabiki Tendo, "Nihao My Concubine"

On Tue, 10 Sep 1996, Rob Browning wrote:

> Dra...@pond.com wrote:
>
> > Hey, and does anyone have ALL the words to the opera?
> > And what happens if you sing the wrong ones?

Feryn McGill

Sep 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/17/96

The words to the Opera are as follows, pick the first choice, second
choice, first choice.

Lou1492

Sep 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/19/96

In article <QmA75ci00...@andrew.cmu.edu>, Jae Yong Y Shin
<js...@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:

>11. How many people have managed to ressurect Leo?
> a) 0
> b) All the experienced people here; we just lie that hecan't be
raised
> c) The guy who spent three hours hitting his head against a wall
>chanting "Live Leo!"

c. That guy in now in the brain surgery ward of the nearby hospital.

>12. If all of the FWAKS were true, how large would the game FF3 be?
>
> a) 32 Megs (They are all in fact true)
> b) 60,000,000,000 Megs
> c) about 4" by 8" by 2" (The estimated size of a game cartridge)

b.

> Jae
>

>Wizard's First Rule: people are stupid; given proper motivation almost

>anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid,
>they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's
>true, or because they are afraid it might be true.
>
>____
>js...@andrew.cmu.edu

I wish I had a sig to put here.

Lou1492

Sep 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/19/96

In article <322AD7...@ziplink.net>, Phoenix <jo...@ziplink.net>
writes:

>Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:
>
>> Good job! You have won this nice ASCII picture of a shrubbery!
>> ______
>> ( )
>> ( )
>> ( )
>> ( )
>> ( )
>> ( )
>> ~|~~|~
>> |__|
>> \~~~~~~~~~~~/
>> \ /
>> \ /
>> ~~~~~~~

>> A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double
>

>Now that I won, I will.... post another contest!
>
>1. In a fight, who would win?
>
> a. Shadow
>
> b. Edge
>
> c. Whatever you named the Ninja in FF1

A, he has "the power of ugly goggles that you can't see in his face
close-up but you know they are there from his little character guy"!

5

>4. What are all of Bob's names?

I won't talk about the alter-ego's of an AOLer. Damn! I'm an AOLer!
Please, shoot me, I don't deserve to live because of that fact!

>5. Rachel Green's shrubbery is a member of what kingdom?
>
> a. Animal
>
> b. Plant
>
> c. ASCII

>6. Essay: If you only had one thing to torture Bob with, what would
> it be?

A nude picture of Bob Dole. Too bad I can't have any rope to tie "The
Almighty Bob" to a chair with, and no smelling salts to prevent him form
fainting.

>Phoenix
>
>"All that I am... is untapped potential"

I wish I had a sig to but here.

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Sep 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/20/96

And now its time for GOOFY QUIZ FINAL JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.A person eats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many black olives in the
kitchen of a funeral home, and is feeling sick. The person rides home
with a husband and wife. The husband is driving, and starts to feel
woozy. Who is going to throw up first:The person who pigged out on olives
or the husband?(This actually happened!I was the person who pigged out on
olives and my dad was driving)
2.Which of these songs is by the Beatles?
A)Muskrat Love
B)A Day in the Life
C)Dust in the Wind
D)Feelings
3.What color is Schala's hair?
A)White
B)Purple
C)Blue
4.Why is her hair this color?
A)She got struck by lightning
B)She dyes it with KoolAid daily
C)It was a prank Janus pulled on her that went horribly wrong, leaving her
with blue hair for life...D'oh!I just gave away the last answer!
5.Why does Dalton have one eye?
A)He got into a eye poking match with the Golems
B)He was running with scissors
C)He has lazy eye
6.Essay question:Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern get into a fist fight.
Who would win and why?Be creative!

A.Werido, Mog's Stunt Double

James McColl

Sep 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/21/96

In article <51uvho$q...@news.usit.net>, jgr...@usit.net says...

>And now its time for GOOFY QUIZ FINAL JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>1.A person eats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many black olives in the
>kitchen of a funeral home, and is feeling sick. The person rides home
>with a husband and wife. The husband is driving, and starts to feel
>woozy. Who is going to throw up first:The person who pigged out on olives
>or the husband?(This actually happened!I was the person who pigged out on
>olives and my dad was driving)

I'd say you!

>2.Which of these songs is by the Beatles?
>A)Muskrat Love
>B)A Day in the Life
>C)Dust in the Wind
>D)Feelings

B. We've been over this before. I won't sing it this time.....

>3.What color is Schala's hair?
>A)White
>B)Purple
>C)Blue

C.

>4.Why is her hair this color?
>A)She got struck by lightning
>B)She dyes it with KoolAid daily
>C)It was a prank Janus pulled on her that went horribly wrong, leaving her
>with blue hair for life...D'oh!I just gave away the last answer!

C. But Janus has blue hair too, so she got her revenge.

>5.Why does Dalton have one eye?
>A)He got into a eye poking match with the Golems
>B)He was running with scissors
>C)He has lazy eye

B. You forgot to mention that he was running next to the pool, and also
had a plastic bag on his head, and all his eggs in one basket.

>6.Essay question:Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern get into a fist fight.
>Who would win and why?Be creative!

Gak! I don't know who Howard Stern is. So I'll go for Rush. We'll say
that Howard was his manager and Rush beat him because he cancelled his benefits
entitling him free donuts at Tim Hortons.

>A.Werido, Mog's Stunt Double

James

"Hey get a new sig!"

Someone

"Umm...sorry. I'll get one right away."

James

Luke Drelick

Sep 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/21/96

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:

> And now its time for GOOFY QUIZ FINAL JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> 1.A person eats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many black olives in the
> kitchen of a funeral home, and is feeling sick. The person rides home
> with a husband and wife. The husband is driving, and starts to feel
> woozy. Who is going to throw up first:The person who pigged out on olives
> or the husband?(This actually happened!I was the person who pigged out on
> olives and my dad was driving)

The person eating the Olives...

> 2.Which of these songs is by the Beatles?
> A)Muskrat Love
> B)A Day in the Life
> C)Dust in the Wind
> D)Feelings

C?

> 3.What color is Schala's hair?
> A)White
> B)Purple
> C)Blue

> 4.Why is her hair this color?

> A)She got struck by lightning
> B)She dyes it with KoolAid daily
> C)It was a prank Janus pulled on her that went horribly wrong, leaving her
> with blue hair for life...D'oh!I just gave away the last answer!

> 5.Why does Dalton have one eye?

> A)He got into a eye poking match with the Golems
> B)He was running with scissors
> C)He has lazy eye

> 6.Essay question:Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern get into a fist fight.
> Who would win and why?Be creative!

Rush Limbaugh! He's fat, he'll squish Stern, even though Miss America is
a good book!

> A.Werido, Mog's Stunt Double

OK-

1)What is Butz's last name...

2)Who writes the best MODs?

3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?

4)Finish this quote from Overflow.ZZT "Three strikes, now I'm sucking
some _____ ?

5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?

--
_
/\/ /=___/\__/\
| ___ |^ \_ Luke Drelick

| |_| -__/ No ifs, ands, or Butz, Square, TRANSLATE
FF5j!!!
| \ Nick-Butz on #megazeux and #square
| _=_=_ \
\_______/XXXX/ -=\
/XXXXXXXXXXX/\XXXXX\
-=-=-=-=-=- / /XXXXXXX\
| |/-\/\XXXXXXXX-=\
_| |\-/ \XXXXXXXXXX-=\
< | | -=-=-=-=-=-=/
-|=-=-=-=-|
*-=BUTZ KLAUZER=-*

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

Luke Drelick <du...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:
>>
>> And now its time for GOOFY QUIZ FINAL JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> 1.A person eats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many black olives in the
>> kitchen of a funeral home, and is feeling sick. The person rides home
>> with a husband and wife. The husband is driving, and starts to feel
>> woozy. Who is going to throw up first:The person who pigged out on >>olives or the husband?(This actually happened!I was the per=

son who >>pigged out on olives and my dad was driving)

>The person eating the Olives...
Nope.

>> 2.Which of these songs is by the Beatles?
>> A)Muskrat Love
>> B)A Day in the Life
>> C)Dust in the Wind
>> D)Feelings
>
>C?
Nope.B

>> 3.What color is Schala's hair?
>> A)White
>> B)Purple
>> C)Blue

Yup.

>> 4.Why is her hair this color?
>> A)She got struck by lightning
>> B)She dyes it with KoolAid daily
>> C)It was a prank Janus pulled on her that went horribly wrong, leaving her
>> with blue hair for life...D'oh!I just gave away the last answer!

Yup.

>> 5.Why does Dalton have one eye?
>> A)He got into a eye poking match with the Golems
>> B)He was running with scissors
>> C)He has lazy eye

D)One of the above

>> 6.Essay question:Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern get into a fist fight.
>> Who would win and why?Be creative!
>>

>Rush Limbaugh! He's fat, he'll squish Stern, even though Miss America is
>a good book!
I thought of that too.

>> A.Werido, Mog's Stunt Double
I misspelled my sig.Ooops.

>OK-
>
>1)What is Butz's last name...
Head?Oops.Wrong fictional chracter!

>2)Who writes the best MODs?

I have no idea. BTW do you know where I could find either a midi or mod
file of the Zeal Palace theme(not the ocean palace music or enhasa.)

>3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?

Well,I haven't figured out how to load other worlds yet, mainly because
all my game files are on Windows and I have Megazeux in DOS.

>4)Finish this quote from Overflow.ZZT "Three strikes, now I'm sucking
>some _____ ?

Spam?

>5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?

Character Changes!

>--
> _
> /\/ /=___/\__/\
> < /V
> \/-\/-=\_____/^_/
> | ___ |^ \_ Luke Drelick
> | |_| -__/ No ifs, ands, or Butz, Square, TRANSLATE
>FF5j!!!
> | \ Nick-Butz on #megazeux and #square
> | _=_=_ \
> \_______/XXXX/ -=\
> /XXXXXXXXXXX/\XXXXX\
> |XXXXXXXXXX/ /XXXXX-=\
> -=-=-=-=-=- / /XXXXXXX\
> | |/-\/\XXXXXXXX-=\
> _| |\-/ \XXXXXXXXXX-=\
> < | | -=-=-=-=-=-=/
> -|=-=-=-=-|
> *-=BUTZ KLAUZER=-*

MORE QUESTIONS!

6.Which of the following is a real show?
A)Beavis and Butzhead
B)Wheel of Fish
C)Storage Jars
D)Monty Python's Flying Circus

7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)

8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
A)Mr.T
B)Fox Muldar
C)Courtney Love
D)All of the above
E)None of the above

9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.

10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
Circus'

11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?

A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double

James McColl

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

>MORE QUESTIONS! HOORAYYY!

>6.Which of the following is a real show?
>A)Beavis and Butzhead
>B)Wheel of Fish
>C)Storage Jars
>D)Monty Python's Flying Circus

D. Of Course!

>7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)

bit off my hands and then buried them! How will I dig them back up with
no hands??!!

>8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
>A)Mr.T
>B)Fox Muldar
>C)Courtney Love
>D)All of the above
>E)None of the above

Can you have cameo appearances in a novel?

>9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.

Mr. Bean!!!!!!!!

>10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
>Circus'

Eric Idle.

>11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?

The holy hand grenade.

And he released it on the count of three. Not one, nor two, but three.
Three was the number, so it was at the count of three when he released the
grenade.

Here are more questions!

12. Name the actor who played Black Adder on the show of the same name.

a. John Cleese
b. Rowan Atkinson
c. Eric Idle
d. Ron Howard

13. If you were Mr. Bean and you saw a baby crying, what would you do to cheer
up the baby? Be creative, and think Mr. Bean!

14. Who killed Matron Baenre?

a. Drizzt Do'Urden
b. Cattie Brie
c. Bruenor Battlehammer
d. Gwuenhyvar

15. Who said this immortal line: "When I left I was but a learner.
Now I am the master."

16. What did I get on my math 30 unit final the other day?

a. 50%
b. 75%
c. 25%
d. 100%

17. Who would win in a fight: Wolverine, Spiderman, or the Tick.

>A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double

"Men! They can't do a thing by themselves, yet act like they rule the world."

Hilda

Phoenix

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:

> And now its time for GOOFY QUIZ FINAL JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> 1.A person eats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many black olives in the
> kitchen of a funeral home, and is feeling sick. The person rides home
> with a husband and wife. The husband is driving, and starts to feel
> woozy. Who is going to throw up first:The person who pigged out on olives
> or the husband?(This actually happened!I was the person who pigged out on

> olives and my dad was driving)

I say that the driver crashes into a tree, but there's two-side airbags
that catch both people, and they run out into the street and start
puking their guts out.

> 2.Which of these songs is by the Beatles?
> A)Muskrat Love
> B)A Day in the Life
> C)Dust in the Wind
> D)Feelings

B.

> 3.What color is Schala's hair?
> A)White
> B)Purple
> C)Blue

C.

> 4.Why is her hair this color?
> A)She got struck by lightning
> B)She dyes it with KoolAid daily
> C)It was a prank Janus pulled on her that went horribly wrong, leaving her
> with blue hair for life...D'oh!I just gave away the last answer!

C.

> 5.Why does Dalton have one eye?
> A)He got into a eye poking match with the Golems
> B)He was running with scissors
> C)He has lazy eye

B.

> 6.Essay question:Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern get into a fist fight.
> Who would win and why?Be creative!

They would NEVER get into a fist-fight, they are both stupid ugly
loudmouths! But, they would start screaming at each other, hurling
every insult in the book, with Limbaugh saying that Stern's a Democrat,
and Stern using every %@#$&* obscenity in the book, until the sheer
power of their hot air blows them both off the face of this earth
forever. :).

Phoenix

"All that I am... is untapped potential"

Luke Drelick

Sep 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/22/96

> >OK-
> >
> >1)What is Butz's last name...
> Head?Oops.Wrong fictional chracter!

Klauzer.

> >2)Who writes the best MODs?
> I have no idea. BTW do you know where I could find either a midi or mod
> file of the Zeal Palace theme(not the ocean palace music or enhasa.)

I'd have to say The Super Street Fighter or Purple Motion.

> >3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?
> Well,I haven't figured out how to load other worlds yet, mainly because
> all my game files are on Windows and I have Megazeux in DOS.

What games do you have? You press "L" at the Caverns title screen, and
if you go all the way to the bottom, you can load an .MZX file from
another directory. Unfortunately, I only have a Mid of Enhasa's theme.
:(

> >4)Finish this quote from Overflow.ZZT "Three strikes, now I'm sucking
> >some _____ ?
> Spam?

Nope! I REALLY don't want to say this, but "Dick" :P

> >5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?
> Character Changes!

That, the music, the story, the music, the name of the lead char. is
Butz, the music, Gilgamesh's theme, and, did I mention the music?

> >--
> > _
> > /\/ /=_/\__/\
> > < /V
> > \/-\/-=____/^_/

> > | ___ |^ \_ Luke Drelick
> > | |_| -__/ No ifs, ands, or Butz, Square, TRANSLATE
> >FF5j!!!
> > | \ Nick-Butz on #megazeux and #square

> > | _=_ \

> > \_______/XXXX/ -=
> > /XXXXXXXXXXX/\XXXXX\
> > |XXXXXXXXXX/ /XXXXX-=

> > -=-=-=-=- / /XXXXXXX\
> > _| |\-/ \XXXXXXXXXX-=

> > < | | -=-=-=-=-=/
> > -|=-=-=-|
> > *-=TZ KLAUZER=-*
>
> MORE QUESTIONS!

> 6.Which of the following is a real show?
> A)Beavis and Butzhead
> B)Wheel of Fish
> C)Storage Jars
> D)Monty Python's Flying Circus

> 7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)

Ate Spam...

> 8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
> A)Mr.T
> B)Fox Muldar
> C)Courtney Love
> D)All of the above
> E)None of the above

> 9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.

The California Raisins

> 10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
> Circus'

Hmmm..I haven't seen any Monty movies.

> 11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?

A stick?

> A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double

No more questions today, sorry.

David B. Williams

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

I'm probably making a fool of myself by writing this, but here goes:

>1)What is Butz's last name...

You on IRC? Drelick? (probably some rpg character's name that I don't know
much about..)

>2)Who writes the best MODs?

You? (Browny point....)

>3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?

ENGINE!!!

>4)Finish this quote from Overflow.ZZT "Three strikes, now I'm sucking
>some _____ ?

Dick. My, that is suck a nice phrase.

>5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?

Cause it's bigger badder and better than any other! (don't really know, I
personally am quite fond of CT and SMRPG)

-/\/\/\/illiams, an amateur role playing gamer who hasn't done much usenet
stuff, but Duky knows, so I thought that I would reply to this.....

Phoenix

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:

> Luke Drelick <du...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> >Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double wrote:
> >>
> >> And now its time for GOOFY QUIZ FINAL JEOPARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >>
> >> 1.A person eats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many black olives in the
> >> kitchen of a funeral home, and is feeling sick. The person rides home
> >> with a husband and wife. The husband is driving, and starts to feel
> >> woozy. Who is going to throw up first:The person who pigged out on
>>olives or the husband?(This actually happened!I was the person who
>>pigged out on oli
> >
> >The person eating the Olives...
> Nope.
> >> 2.Which of these songs is by the Beatles?
> >> A)Muskrat Love
> >> B)A Day in the Life
> >> C)Dust in the Wind
> >> D)Feelings
> >
> >C?
> Nope.B

> >> 3.What color is Schala's hair?
> >> A)White
> >> B)Purple
> >> C)Blue

> Yup.

> >> 4.Why is her hair this color?
> >> A)She got struck by lightning
> >> B)She dyes it with KoolAid daily
> >> C)It was a prank Janus pulled on her that went horribly wrong, leaving her
> >> with blue hair for life...D'oh!I just gave away the last answer!

> Yup.

> >> 5.Why does Dalton have one eye?
> >> A)He got into a eye poking match with the Golems
> >> B)He was running with scissors
> >> C)He has lazy eye

> D)One of the above
> >> 6.Essay question:Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern get into a fist fight.
> >> Who would win and why?Be creative!
> >>

> >Rush Limbaugh! He's fat, he'll squish Stern, even though Miss America is
> >a good book!
> I thought of that too.
> >
> >> A.Werido, Mog's Stunt Double
> I misspelled my sig.Ooops.
> >
> >OK-
> >
> >1)What is Butz's last name...
> Head?Oops.Wrong fictional chracter!

> >2)Who writes the best MODs?
> I have no idea. BTW do you know where I could find either a midi or mod
> file of the Zeal Palace theme(not the ocean palace music or enhasa.)
> >3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?
> Well,I haven't figured out how to load other worlds yet, mainly because
> all my game files are on Windows and I have Megazeux in DOS.
> >4)Finish this quote from Overflow.ZZT "Three strikes, now I'm sucking
> >some _____ ?
> Spam?

> >5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?
> Character Changes!
>E) All of the above.
> 7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)
> took an excruciatingly long bowel movement on my homework, and my
teacher gave me an F on it, and when I got home, he laughed at me!

> 8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
> A)Mr.T
> B)Fox Muldar
> C)Courtney Love
> D)All of the above
> E)None of the above
> D.

> 9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.
> Fat-Fried Potatoes, Who's eating Gilbert's Grapes, and I can't think of
another one.

> 10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
> Circus'
> A cow!

> 11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?
>The Gamma Sword
> A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double

Phoenix

"All that I am... is untapped potential"

More!

12. Who posted the first quiz in this NG?

13. What was the first question in it?

14. Why was the quiz created?

15. In a fight, which one would win, Cyan or Cecil?

16. Who made the first FWAK?

17. What was it?

Phoenix

Sep 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/23/96

James McColl wrote:

> >MORE QUESTIONS! HOORAYYY!

> >6.Which of the following is a real show?
> >A)Beavis and Butzhead
> >B)Wheel of Fish
> >C)Storage Jars
> >D)Monty Python's Flying Circus
> >

> D. Of Course!

> >7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)
> >

> bit off my hands and then buried them! How will I dig them back up with
> no hands??!!
>
> >8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
> >A)Mr.T
> >B)Fox Muldar
> >C)Courtney Love
> >D)All of the above
> >E)None of the above
> >

> Can you have cameo appearances in a novel?
>
> >9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.
> >

> Mr. Bean!!!!!!!!

> >10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
> >Circus'
> >

> Eric Idle.

> >11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?
> >

> The holy hand grenade.
>
> And he released it on the count of three. Not one, nor two, but three.
> Three was the number, so it was at the count of three when he released the
> grenade.
>
> Here are more questions!
>
> 12. Name the actor who played Black Adder on the show of the same name.
>
> a. John Cleese
> b. Rowan Atkinson
> c. Eric Idle
> ***? d. Ron Howard

> 13. If you were Mr. Bean and you saw a baby crying, what would you do to cheer
> up the baby? Be creative, and think Mr. Bean!
> I would start making a total idiot of myself in front of the baby, so
the baby looked up and said,"What a loser," and started laughing at me!
(Nothing against Mr. Bean)
> 14. Who killed Matron Baenre?
>
> a. Drizzt Do'Urden
> b. Cattie Brie
> c. Bruenor Battlehammer
> d. Gwuenhyvar
> Um... I forgot.... either Drizzt or Gwuenhyvar... but... *bonus* Where
does Gwuenhyvar come from?

> 15. Who said this immortal line: "When I left I was but a learner.
> Now I am the master."
> Darth Vader, duh....

> 16. What did I get on my math 30 unit final the other day?
>
> a. 50%
> b. 75%
> c. 25%
> *** d. 100%

> 17. Who would win in a fight: Wolverine, Spiderman, or the Tick.
> Wolverine, hands, I mean claws, down.

> >A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double
> >

> "Men! They can't do a thing by themselves, yet act like they rule the world."
>
> Hilda

Phoenix

"All that I am... is untapped potential"

I got some questions elseware in another post. Answer them first, then
I'll make more!

Nick Zitzmann

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

In article <324494...@worldnet.att.net>, Luke Drelick
<du...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> 1)What is Butz's last name...

Klauzer? (It was in your signature!)

> 2)Who writes the best MODs?

The guy who transcribed all those old Metallica songs into MODs and S3Ms.
Most of them sound pretty close to the real thing, too, with only a few
inaccuracies...

> 3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?

Like we really need to discuss this stuff more around here... <8*(

> 5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?

It doesn't. First, most Square games don't have asses to kick. <8*)
Second, your favorite game is a matter of personal opinion only. As for
me, I liked FF II and III about equally. I've never played FF Vj, so I
can't comment on it. Probably won't play it until I learn some more Kanji,
anyway.

Nick Zitzmann http://orion.edmonds.wednet.edu/
(Resident Macintosh Tweaker)
nick...@eskimo.com (InterNet) "Come save me from that awful
zitz...@edmonds.wednet.edu (Alt.) sound of nothing."
- Billy Corgan

Nick Zitzmann

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

In article <522719$f...@news.usit.net>, "Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's
Stunt Double" <jgr...@usit.net> wrote:

> MORE QUESTIONS!

> 6.Which of the following is a real show?
> A)Beavis and Butzhead
> B)Wheel of Fish
> C)Storage Jars
> D)Monty Python's Flying Circus

D in reality, but in non-reality I gotta go with A!

> 7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)

...transcendentalized the screaming spacemuffin neutrino! With it, you can
always not be undulated and eternally pesticised through the wonderless
cream planetarium. Therefore, I am wholly irrelavent and it is one with
the All-Mighty Bob(tm) and its Bubbling Magenta Pine Tree(tm). We must be
delivered from the internal food processor!

> 8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
> A)Mr.T
> B)Fox Muldar
> C)Courtney Love
> D)All of the above
> E)None of the above

D. Shoot the works!

I'm omitting the rest of the questions, for personal reasons.

nick...@eskimo.com (InterNet) "I hunt; therefore, I am."
zitz...@edmonds.wednet.edu (Alt.) - James Hetfield

>>The ALL MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96
> > >1)What is Butz's last name...
> > Head?Oops.Wrong fictional chracter!

> > >2)Who writes the best MODs?
> > I have no idea. BTW do you know where I could find either a midi or mod
> > file of the Zeal Palace theme(not the ocean palace music or enhasa.)
> > >3)What is your fave MegaZeux game?
> > Well,I haven't figured out how to load other worlds yet, mainly because
> > all my game files are on Windows and I have Megazeux in DOS.
> > >4)Finish this quote from Overflow.ZZT "Three strikes, now I'm sucking
> > >some _____ ?
> > Spam?
> > >
> > >5)Why does FF5 kick every other Square game's ass?
> > Character Changes!
> > >--
> > > _
> > > /\/ /=_/\__/\
> > > < /V
> > > \/-\/-=____/^_/
> > >FF5j!!!
> > > \_______/XXXX/ -=
> > > /XXXXXXXXXXX/\XXXXX\
> > > -=-=-=-=- / /XXXXXXX\
> > > _| |\-/ \XXXXXXXXXX-=
> > > < | | -=-=-=-=-=/
> > > -|=-=-=-|
> > > *-=TZ KLAUZER=-*
> >
> > MORE QUESTIONS!
> >
> > 6.Which of the following is a real show?
> > A)Beavis and Butzhead
> > B)Wheel of Fish
> > C)Storage Jars
> > D)Monty Python's Flying Circus
> >E) All of the above.
> > 7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)
> > took an excruciatingly long bowel movement on my homework, and my
> teacher gave me an F on it, and when I got home, he laughed at me!
> > 8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
> > A)Mr.T
> > B)Fox Muldar
> > C)Courtney Love
> > D)All of the above
> > E)None of the above
> > D.
> > 9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.
> > Fat-Fried Potatoes, Who's eating Gilbert's Grapes, and I can't think of
> another one.
> > 10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
> > Circus'
> > A cow!

> > 11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?
> >The Gamma Sword

> > A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double
>
> Phoenix
>
> "All that I am... is untapped potential"
>
> More!
>
> 12. Who posted the first quiz in this NG?
>
> 13. What was the first question in it?

In a fight who would win? (The cohices were Shadow, Edge, FF1 Ninja)

> 14. Why was the quiz created?

I don't know, but I won. :-)

> 15. In a fight, which one would win, Cyan or Cecil?

Cecil

> 16. Who made the first FWAK?
>
> 17. What was it?

Somthing about Leo (It was posted on April Fools Day)
--
To see my sig go to <out of order>. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it
since 7/17/96!

u 049u839y8 3y r94u 90f3u4908t fu549t04853yt 34t89340t 4t0354 6ty 04u 0349 y7547b tr
yuiy7 859t05497 89t6y895 y08ob 408989 5t7 3y789r489t 8946 49870y8 5t 9786785t
97545t754478 98t4y8 498t9785tt 55t 7t 5 y5t8 5t89859 85t95 5 08955 0y8 90t409y49tg
4yu35gfcyuiwegrcyuifgweujdf
[...]
4yu35gfcyuiwegrcyuifgweujdfu 049u839y8 3y r94u 90f3u4908t fu549t04853yt 34t89340t 4t0354
[...]

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

Rachel Green AKA A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double" <jgr...@usit.net> wrote:
Now for the correct answers...

>MORE QUESTIONS!
>
>6.Which of the following is a real show?
>A)Beavis and Butzhead
>B)Wheel of Fish
>C)Storage Jars
>D)Monty Python's Flying Circus

>7.ARRRRRRRGGHH!!My dog just_______!(fill in the blank. be creative!)

Answer varied.

>8.Who made a cameo appearance in the novel Elmer Gantry?
>A)Mr.T
>B)Fox Muldar
>C)Courtney Love
>D)All of the above
>E)None of the above

E(D would have made it more interesting though)

>9.Name a movie with a foodstuff in the title.

answer varied.

>10.Name one actor that made an appearance on 'Monty Python's Flying
>Circus'

answer varied

>11.What does King Arthur use to get rid of the Attack Rabbit?

Holy Hand grenade.

>A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt double

And now.............MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

12.You are sitting at a desk at school when a nuclear bomb goes off. You
are the last person alive, and then you break your glasses. Which
dimension are you in?

A)5th
B)Twilight Zone

13.Which of these lyrics are correct?(It's from "Jet Airliner" by the
Steve Miller Band)

A)Big ol' Jet Airliner
B)Bingo Jed and Lionel
C)Ego Jan and the Rhino

14.Oh no!Its....its...___________.(fill in the blank.Be creative)

15. Take a look at this page:
http://sp1.berkeley.edu/anon.html

a)What is the name of this page?
b)What message did you get when you first got there?
c)What anonymous message did you get when you entered one?

James McColl

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

>> Here are more questions!
>>
>> 12. Name the actor who played Black Adder on the show of the same name.
>>
>> a. John Cleese
>> b. Rowan Atkinson
>> c. Eric Idle
>> ***? d. Ron Howard

Doh! It is Rowan Atkinson. Mr. BEAN!!!

>> 13. If you were Mr. Bean and you saw a baby crying, what would you do to
cheer
>> up the baby? Be creative, and think Mr. Bean!
>> I would start making a total idiot of myself in front of the baby, so
>the baby looked up and said,"What a loser," and started laughing at me!
>(Nothing against Mr. Bean)

Hey your right! That is exactly what Mr. Bean would do.

>> 14. Who killed Matron Baenre?
>>
>> a. Drizzt Do'Urden
>> b. Cattie Brie
>> c. Bruenor Battlehammer
>> d. Gwuenhyvar
>> Um... I forgot.... either Drizzt or Gwuenhyvar... but... *bonus* Where
>does Gwuenhyvar come from?

Actually it was Bruenor. And Gwuenhwyvar comes from the Astral Plane.
However she used to be an ordinary panther. But a wizard caught her - was going
to make her into a figurine - introduced her to his elven friend - friend got
into trouble - Guen saves him but almost dies - so they make Guen into the
Figurine. That is to make a long story short.

>> 15. Who said this immortal line: "When I left I was but a learner.
>> Now I am the master."
>> Darth Vader, duh....
>> 16. What did I get on my math 30 unit final the other day?
>>
>> a. 50%
>> b. 75%
>> c. 25%
>> *** d. 100%

Well you are correct! Math is easy....

>> 17. Who would win in a fight: Wolverine, Spiderman, or the Tick.
>> Wolverine, hands, I mean claws, down.

Actually Spiderman did beat him (sorta) on the new cartoon. But that is
irrellevant since I think the Tick could take them both.

James

>>The ALL MIGHTY BOB<<

Sep 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/24/96

Twilight Zone

d) one of the above

> 14.Oh no!Its....its...___________.(fill in the blank.Be creative)

The dreaded... GYM TEACHER!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!

> 15. Take a look at this page:
> http://sp1.berkeley.edu/anon.html
>
> a)What is the name of this page?
> b)What message did you get when you first got there?
> c)What anonymous message did you get when you entered one?

> A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double

16. Hey... this... isn't... pudding.. it's... ______________________ (Fill in the blank,
& be creative)

17. What Satanic creature does my gym teacher's name sound a lot like?

A) Lucifer
B) Bob
C) Other _______________________________________

--
To see my sig go to <out of order>. Go there! Now! Especially if you haven't seen it
since 7/17/96!

6bv896yb97 y78578t978t 93y 489 3t4893y4 89yhtr3784y84y8ti3yt4789t 89y3 489ty 438978 t43
97837 49 yt43 78t349 t74r9 t7t4r789 4r97 78try78 49y 784 fg4ry 78t43y78r94y 7849y 75t85t
9v4

Luke Drelick

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

B)

> 13.Which of these lyrics are correct?(It's from "Jet Airliner" by the
> Steve Miller Band)
>
> A)Big ol' Jet Airliner
> B)Bingo Jed and Lionel
> C)Ego Jan and the Rhino

> 14.Oh no!Its....its...___________.(fill in the blank.Be creative)

THE STICK FIGURE!!!

> 15. Take a look at this page:
> http://sp1.berkeley.edu/anon.html
>
> a)What is the name of this page?

The anonymus URL page...

> b)What message did you get when you first got there?

The only thing useful on the damned internet

> c)What anonymous message did you get when you entered one?

The aliens are coming to get us!

--

_
/\/ /=___/\__/\

| ___ |^ \_ Luke Drelick
| |_| -__/ No ifs, ands, or Butz, Square, TRANSLATE
FF5j!!!
| \ Nick-Butz on #megazeux and #square

| _=_=_ \
\_______/XXXX/ -=\
/XXXXXXXXXXX/\XXXXX\
-=-=-=-=-=- / /XXXXXXX\
| |/-\/\XXXXXXXX-=\

Luke Drelick

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96
> Twilight Zone

> > 13.Which of these lyrics are correct?(It's from "Jet Airliner" by the
> > Steve Miller Band)
> >
> > A)Big ol' Jet Airliner
> > B)Bingo Jed and Lionel
> > C)Ego Jan and the Rhino
>
> d) one of the above
>

> > 14.Oh no!Its....its...___________.(fill in the blank.Be creative)
>
> The dreaded... GYM TEACHER!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!
>

> > 15. Take a look at this page:
> > http://sp1.berkeley.edu/anon.html
> >
> > a)What is the name of this page?
> > b)What message did you get when you first got there?
> > c)What anonymous message did you get when you entered one?

> > A.Weirdo, Mog's Stunt Double
>
> 16. Hey... this... isn't... pudding.. it's... ______________________ (Fill in the blank,
> & be creative)

BOB!

> 17. What Satanic creature does my gym teacher's name sound a lot like?
>
> A) Lucifer
> B) Bob
> C) Other _______________________________________

BOB!

Outsider

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

its it the....Holy HandGrenade of Antioch or something like that?

"Rain and the art of silence is one in the same such that rain is as
simple as it just falls and lands where ever as does silence falls on a
closed mind or heart, such is the life I, the Outsider leads, until I am
no longer known as a or the Outsider"
--Outsider--

Jae Yong Y Shin

Sep 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/25/96

Excerpts from netnews.alt.games.final-fantasy: 24-Sep-96 Re: Okay,
everyone, read it.. by Rachel A. A.Weirdo@usit.
> 12.You are sitting at a desk at school when a nuclear bomb goes off. You
> are the last person alive, and then you break your glasses. Which
> dimension are you in?
>
> A)5th
> B)Twilight Zone

c: The BOB dimension.

> 13.Which of these lyrics are correct?(It's from "Jet Airliner" by the
> Steve Miller Band)
>
> A)Big ol' Jet Airliner
> B)Bingo Jed and Lionel
> C)Ego Jan and the Rhino

Umm, B? ;)

> 14.Oh no!Its....its...___________.(fill in the blank.Be creative)

ANOTHER GOOFY CONTEST!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

> 15. Take a look at this page:
> http://sp1.berkeley.edu/anon.html
>
> a)What is the name of this page?
> b)What message did you get when you first got there?
> c)What anonymous message did you get when you entered one?

Well, wer're currently on the newsgroup netnews.alt.games.final-fantasy...

Jae

____

Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation almost

anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they
will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because
they are afraid it might be true.

-From Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind
____
js...@andrew.cmu.edu

It is loading more messages.