Streets On Beats

Philip

Nov 11, 2000, 1:46:47 AM11/11/00
Yepa yepa homeboys, It's the Nigga Low G puttin' it down for the Nina 8, we
givin pride but we did this quick, so don't trip if we forgot your clique.

I move a hundred pounds in my hustle town come around, fuck 'em down with my
underground. Puffin pow-wow clouds in my tee-pee wit' my hiena hollerin'
"release me", prime time like shines on the mines, hellafied rhymes, uh, you
ben won 25 times. Another fool puttin' down da truf' you can't fuck witf'
tha riddla on da roof. Mister go-getta' kick the mo betta' if she wanna
go....fuck the ho let her.
The wanderer, Hillwood Hustla' turn your back on your gal and UH!, straight
clown in my H-Town is you hoes really ready take down, break down?
Stay round, my niggas don't play round, pop-pop make your whole clique catch
the grain.