Hmm... does anyone have a copy of Eggnog's FF3 hidden char FWAK?

Mandoric

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Dejanews doesn't have it, it's no longer on RPGamer (or at least I can't
find it) and my dying HD took it with it...

--
Mandoric
mand...@hotmail.com

Funkidelic

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Mandoric wrote:

> Dejanews doesn't have it, it's no longer on RPGamer (or at least I can't
> find it) and my dying HD took it with it...

http://www.netins.net/showcase/gog

-Funk
VP of the AGFFPC

Chris J

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Funkidelic wrote:

-> Dejanews doesn't have it, it's no longer on RPGamer (or at least I can't
-> find it) and my dying HD took it with it...
-
-http://www.netins.net/showcase/gog

I tried that, but he said

http://www.netins.net/showcase/agff/lit/faqe/eggnog.txt

wasn't it. Got me.

--
Chris tra...@netins.net AIM: Yarntail * Read the florgin' FAQ! Have
Stop and visit the a.g.f-f archive at | any posts of yesteryear not

Jal Karela

Jan 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/11/99
Mandoric wrote:

> Dejanews doesn't have it, it's no longer on RPGamer (or at least I can't
> find it) and my dying HD took it with it...

Is this what you're looking for?
--
Jal Karela, Discoverer.
Sinistral of AGFF.

Points section:
20 Murgy Points
1 Cthulu Point
25 NightShade Undead Madness Points

If you want to email me, be sure to check the address carefully.

FF3BOGUS.TXT

Mandoric

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Yes! Thanks!

--
/=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=\
| Mandoric * mand...@hotmail.com |

Eternal thanks to:
Jal Karela: For digging up that FWAK.

Quotes:
Ellcrys: I used to have a crush on Sailor Uranus though.... before I
realized she was female.

B: Worship SATAN!

Toaster Thief: I'm a giant walking penis!

Brian Glick (to me): No! You're only 49 times the man I am! I lifted
weights today!

(Mandoric) *hopes he wakes before B gets back or our bodies will
merge*
(Froborr) Would that necessarily be a bad thing, Mandoric?
(Froborr) It might be interesting to be a hentai hermaphrodite...

Froborr: So, let me get this straight. Ellcrys just spat Reima's
head at her fans?

Reima: That cloak and robe contrasting with my hair. If I were a
girl I would swoon. ;-)

Goose: mandoric. send me chicken

Jal Karela

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Mandoric wrote:

> Yes! Thanks!

You're welcome.

Chris J

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Mandoric wrote:

-Yes! Thanks!

You found the FWAK? Where?

--
Chris tra...@netins.net AIM: Yarntail * Read the florgin' FAQ! Have
Stop and visit the a.g.f-f archive at | any posts of yesteryear not
http://www.netins.net/showcase/gog/ ! | on the page? Send them in,
Proud snipper & owner of 4-line .sig. * preferably with headers.

Still confused...

Zach Keene

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99

Chris J wrote:

> Mandoric wrote:
>
> -Yes! Thanks!
>
> You found the FWAK? Where?

Jal Karela just posted it. Dunno why Mandoric was asking for Eggnog's
FWAK though if it wasn't the right one though... Anyway, it is missing
from the AGFF site (the one just posted, not Eggnog's), which is odd
since it was on the Unofficial Squaresoft Page for quite some time.

Zach Keene
Author of the Final Fantasy Walkthrough, Einhander FAQ, the
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Walkthrough/FAQ, and the Mortal
Kombat II Forgotten FAQ.

ftp://members.aol.com/fnlfanatic/arcanelore/

______
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% |||__|||
TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POSTS \/ \/

TO ALT.GAMES.FINAL-FANTASY (0250)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% \__/

Chris J

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
Zach Keene wrote:

-> You found the FWAK? Where?
-
- Jal Karela just posted it. Dunno why Mandoric was asking for Eggnog's
-FWAK though if it wasn't the right one though... Anyway, it is missing
-from the AGFF site (the one just posted, not Eggnog's), which is odd
-since it was on the Unofficial Squaresoft Page for quite some time.

I barely ever went there. Same applies to rpgamer.com. I'm just livin'
with my eyes closed. But, Jal Karela posted it? Hmmm... I don't think
my server decided to pick it up. I don't suppose, Mr. Karela, you could
e-mail it to me? If so, I will be much obliged. And while we're on the
subject, what's Jal Karela signify? It sounds half familiar, if I say it
a certain way. Also sounds like part of Across the Universe by the
Beatles, though that's spelled "jai gu ru de va" or something along those
lines.

And addressing you now, Mr. Keene. I received an e-mail long, long ago
from you about the Final Fantasy One FAQ. Being an procrastinator, I
haven't done anything about putting the new version up. I shall do that
in the next update. Sorry for the delay. I take it it's still at your
FTP site? (I do still have your e-mail by the way.)

Cherubae

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
On Tue, 12 Jan 1999 09:17:53 +0000, Cherubae was trying to put a pair
of Golden Underwear on her Red XII action figure when she heard a
noise at the window. Quickly she opened the window and down on the
ground she saw Mandoric, wallowing in the mud, butt naked, and yelling
at the top of his lugs....

> Yes! Thanks!

yes I know, I'm THAT good....

Cher
--
AGFF defender of Gau (and other short green guys)
Winner of the Golden Mop and Bucket award, 12/11/97

DIE MARCUS YU AND ZOHAR!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!

Visit my webpage that has nothing to do with Final
Fantasy, but everything to do with short sexy green guys!
http://cherubae.simplenet.com

Like Terranigma?
http://cherubae.simplenet.com/terra

Zach Keene

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
to Chris J

Chris J wrote:

> And addressing you now, Mr. Keene. I received an e-mail long, long ago
> from you about the Final Fantasy One FAQ. Being an procrastinator, I
> haven't done anything about putting the new version up. I shall do that
> in the next update. Sorry for the delay. I take it it's still at your
> FTP site? (I do still have your e-mail by the way.)

Yep, it's still there. I probably included the address in my other
e-mail, but in case I didn't:

ftp://members.aol.com/fnlfanatic/arcanelore/ff1faq31.txt

If AOL happens to be spazzing when you try to get it, you can also
find it at www.gamefaqs.com or RPGamer.

Also, if Jal Karela doesn't send you the FWAK, I've got a copy hidden
somewhere that I could send you.

Jal Karela

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Chris J wrote:

> Zach Keene wrote:
>
> -> You found the FWAK? Where?
> -
> - Jal Karela just posted it. Dunno why Mandoric was asking for Eggnog's
> -FWAK though if it wasn't the right one though... Anyway, it is missing
> -from the AGFF site (the one just posted, not Eggnog's), which is odd
> -since it was on the Unofficial Squaresoft Page for quite some time.
>
> I barely ever went there. Same applies to rpgamer.com. I'm just livin'
> with my eyes closed. But, Jal Karela posted it? Hmmm... I don't think
> my server decided to pick it up. I don't suppose, Mr. Karela, you could
> e-mail it to me? If so, I will be much obliged. And while we're on the
> subject, what's Jal Karela signify? It sounds half familiar, if I say it
> a certain way. Also sounds like part of Across the Universe by the
> Beatles, though that's spelled "jai gu ru de va" or something along those
> lines.

Sure, I'll do that now.

As for the name; it doesn't really stand for anything.

> And addressing you now, Mr. Keene. I received an e-mail long, long ago
> from you about the Final Fantasy One FAQ. Being an procrastinator, I
> haven't done anything about putting the new version up. I shall do that
> in the next update. Sorry for the delay. I take it it's still at your
> FTP site? (I do still have your e-mail by the way.)
>

> --
> Chris tra...@netins.net AIM: Yarntail * Read the florgin' FAQ! Have
> Stop and visit the a.g.f-f archive at | any posts of yesteryear not
> http://www.netins.net/showcase/gog/ ! | on the page? Send them in,
> Proud snipper & owner of 4-line .sig. * preferably with headers.

--

Jal Karela, Discoverer.
Sinistral of AGFF.
AGFF Best Poster of 1998 (THE WYVIES)
ICQ: 10431258 AIM: Jal Karela
______
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% |||__|||
TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POSTS \/ \/
TO ALT.GAMES.FINAL.FANTASY (0250)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% \__/

Points section:
20 Murgy Points
1 Cthulu Point
25 NightShade Undead Madness Points

10 Shiny Objects

Jal Karela

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
I sent it but I got this back.

<tra...@netins.net>

... while talking to worf.netins.net.:
>>> MAIL From:<address removed for posting> SIZE=99308
<<< 550 Access denied
554 <tra...@netins.net>... Service unavailable

--
Jal Karela, Discoverer.
Sinistral of AGFF.
AGFF Best Poster of 1998 (THE WYVIES)
ICQ: 10431258 AIM: Jal Karela
______
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% |||__|||
TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY POSTS \/ \/
TO ALT.GAMES.FINAL.FANTASY (0250)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% \__/

Points section:
20 Murgy Points
1 Cthulu Point
25 NightShade Undead Madness Points

10 Shiny Objects

Quotes section:
"I can't believe you'ld even think of hitting a girl!" - Topo (BFM)

Chris J

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
Jal Karela wrote:

-I sent it but I got this back.
-
- ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
-<tra...@netins.net>
-
- ----- Transcript of session follows -----
-... while talking to worf.netins.net.:
->>> MAIL From:<address removed for posting> SIZE=99308
-<<< 550 Access denied
-554 <tra...@netins.net>... Service unavailable

That's odd. Perhaps they're trying to rub me out. Hmmm...

Let's see. When did you send this... Two hours ago. I don't suppose
you'd be willing to try it again? Chances are it was just a fluke and the
server had a simple hang-up. netINS is a bit prone to such things.

Thank you again and still, Mr. Karela. If I can ever return the favor,
just lemme know. I've changed tires before. (A number of times.)

Jal Karela

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
Chris J wrote:

> Jal Karela wrote:
>
> -I sent it but I got this back.
> -
> - ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> -<tra...@netins.net>
> -
> - ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> -... while talking to worf.netins.net.:
> ->>> MAIL From:<address removed for posting> SIZE=99308
> -<<< 550 Access denied
> -554 <tra...@netins.net>... Service unavailable
>
> That's odd. Perhaps they're trying to rub me out. Hmmm...
>
> Let's see. When did you send this... Two hours ago. I don't suppose
> you'd be willing to try it again? Chances are it was just a fluke and the
> server had a simple hang-up. netINS is a bit prone to such things.

Tried it again this morning with the same result. I'll probably try
again later today, but you might want to find out what's going on with
the netINS people, if you haven't already.

> Thank you again and still, Mr. Karela. If I can ever return the favor,
> just lemme know. I've changed tires before. (A number of times.)

You're welcome. It's a real pain though, having mail bounce twice (so
far). I will keep trying every so often, though.