WoooooooooooHooooooooo!

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 2:37:54 PM10/28/00
Today I can scare little kids without their parents yelling at me!!! I love
this day!!!.......even though it isnt the right day and ya cant go out after
dark here...

Disillusion the Jack-o-Lantern.
--
AIM name: Mr DiSiLLuSiOn

"And now, for your enjoyment, some suggestive scenes of jets refueling.
Oh-h-h-h..." -Tom Servo.

.sig at
http://members.aol.com/vincent7z/sig.txt

To reply, chop off my ears

dawnems

Oct 28, 2000, 2:49:43 PM10/28/00

Disillusion wrote:

> Today I can scare little kids without their parents yelling at me!!! I love
> this day!!!.......even though it isnt the right day and ya cant go out after
> dark here...

Why can't you go out after dark?

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 3:41:35 PM10/28/00
Dawnems wrote:
>Disillusion wrote:
>
>> Today I can scare little kids without their parents yelling at me!!! I
>love
>> this day!!!.......even though it isnt the right day and ya cant go out
>after
>> dark here...
>
>Why can't you go out after dark?

Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(

dawnems

Oct 28, 2000, 4:15:24 PM10/28/00

Disillusion wrote:

> Dawnems wrote:
> >Disillusion wrote:
> >
> >> Today I can scare little kids without their parents yelling at me!!! I
> >love
> >> this day!!!.......even though it isnt the right day and ya cant go out
> >after
> >> dark here...
> >
> >Why can't you go out after dark?
>
> Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(

Oh you mean a curfew? For real?
I'm glad I live in the woods..

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 4:29:59 PM10/28/00
Dawnems wrote:
>Disillusion wrote:
>
>> Dawnems wrote:

>> >love
>> >after
>> >
>> >Why can't you go out after dark?
>>
>> Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(
>
>Oh you mean a curfew? For real?
>I'm glad I live in the woods..

During Halloween, yes. :(

Philip

Oct 28, 2000, 4:31:48 PM10/28/00

Disillusion wrote in message
<20001028162959...@ng-bg1.aol.com>...

>Dawnems wrote:
>>Disillusion wrote:

>>> Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(
>>
>>Oh you mean a curfew? For real?
>>I'm glad I live in the woods..
>
>During Halloween, yes. :(

Sucks to be under age doesn't it?

dawnems

Oct 28, 2000, 4:41:27 PM10/28/00

Disillusion wrote:

> Dawnems wrote:
> >Disillusion wrote:

> >> Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(
> >
> >Oh you mean a curfew? For real?
> >I'm glad I live in the woods..
>
> During Halloween, yes. :(

Well that does suck..
Suppose to set the clocks back an hour too
Which means it gets dark earlier

Linda

Oct 28, 2000, 6:42:04 PM10/28/00

Ah, but just think; it won't last for ever :)

Linda

Oct 28, 2000, 6:58:57 PM10/28/00
Disillusion wrote:

> Dawnems wrote:
> >Disillusion wrote:
> >
> >> Today I can scare little kids without their parents yelling at me!!! I
> >love
> >> this day!!!.......even though it isnt the right day and ya cant go out
> >after
> >> dark here...
> >
> >Why can't you go out after dark?
>
> Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(

And why not, may I ask?

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 7:05:08 PM10/28/00
Dawnems wrote:
>Disillusion wrote:
>
>> Dawnems wrote:

>out

>> >Oh you mean a curfew? For real?
>> >I'm glad I live in the woods..
>>
>> During Halloween, yes. :(
>
>Well that does suck..
>Suppose to set the clocks back an hour too
>Which means it gets dark earlier

Hehehe.....i'm going to go a couple towns away Tuesday. They let you trick or
treat on the TRUE day, and the times are 4-7 (So there'll be two good hours
of darkness.) ;)

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 7:06:58 PM10/28/00

Doesent matter, the cops here dont like anyone to be out too late after dark
(Walking around) during Halloween. :( Oh well, Monday i'm saying screw
it and i'm doing some TPing. ;)

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 7:15:27 PM10/28/00
Linda wrote:
>Disillusion wrote:
>>
>> Dawnems wrote:

>> >love
>> >after
>> >
>> >Why can't you go out after dark?
>>
>> Cause the bastards in the NJ Government wont let us. :(
>
>And why not, may I ask?

Because they're a bunch of pricks who enjoy sucking the fun out of everything.
ESPECIALLY Halloween.

dawnems

Oct 28, 2000, 8:01:47 PM10/28/00

Disillusion wrote:

Make sure that's all you do..
I mean don't go egging peoples houses and stuff...;)

Disillusion

Oct 28, 2000, 9:46:34 PM10/28/00

Never. I'm more of a soap and toiletpaper guy. ;)

dawnems

Oct 29, 2000, 12:07:12 PM10/29/00

Disillusion wrote:

At least you don't have..
"Samhainophobia"

Disillusion

Oct 29, 2000, 1:49:27 PM10/29/00

Hmm.....makes ya wonder if there ARE people that are Samhainophobic......

dawnems

Oct 29, 2000, 3:20:31 PM10/29/00

Disillusion wrote:

Nah, who could ever have a fear of Halloween....;)

Disillusion

Oct 29, 2000, 3:40:49 PM10/29/00

Well, it wouldent be that weird..... I mean, Acarophobia?
Defecaloesiophobia?!?!?! o_O

dawnems

Oct 29, 2000, 3:58:43 PM10/29/00

Disillusion wrote:

eeeeeewwwww!!!!

dawnems

Oct 29, 2000, 4:00:26 PM10/29/00

dawnems wrote:

Wait eeeww went in the wrong spot

> eeeeeewwwww!!!!
>

> > Defecaloesiophobia?!?!?! o_O

eeeeeewwwww!!!!

dawnems

Oct 29, 2000, 4:04:36 PM10/29/00

Disillusion wrote:

Or could have Nyctophobia..?

Disillusion

Oct 29, 2000, 4:14:06 PM10/29/00

I guess it depends on where you are. I can understand Novercaphobia though.
;)

Disillusion

Oct 29, 2000, 4:14:49 PM10/29/00

I agree with this post. ;)