The Laws of Hentai.

1 view

Washuu-Chan

Dec 24, 2001, 1:49:01 AM12/24/01
The Laws of Hentai. by Washuu-chan

1. In any hentai all females in hentai are bisexual, if they claim
not to be just put them in a romantic situation with another woman and
watch what happens.

2. All men in hentai are capable of dispensing a gallon of semen per
scene.

3. All demons are capable of dispensing hundreds of gallons of semen
no matter how many times they have ejaculated before hand.

4. All men in hentai have penises at least 7 inches in length, any
character with a penis below 7 inches will not have sex with anyone and
is meant to be the butt of a joke.

5. All males have penises that resembles glowing rods of light or
they are censored in some form or fashion.

6. Rape does not exist in hentai, any forced sex act takes 30
seconds to one minute for the woman to begin enjoying it and begging for
more.

7. All hentais have at least one she-male or hermamorphadite who has
sex with at least one female character and/or one male character.

8. All women can take a penis of any size, even if they are a 13
year old virgin a demon with a 2 foot long, 10 in in diameter penis can
enter her and she will enjoy it.

9. All females no matter how inexperienced or the size of the penis
can give a expert blow job. (also known as the Snake Jaw Effect)

10. The size of the female bust is indirectly propornate to their
age. In other other words the younger a girl is the larger her breasts
are, although the age limit is 10. (also known as the Lina
Inverse effect)

11. All females in hentai possess no pubic hair on their bodies.

12. All females and males in a hentai not have sex are under the age
of 16 and when shown nude their genital areas seem to be nearly
nonexistent or smaller then other males in the hentai.

13. Parents don't have sex in hentai. They just catch their
children having sex.

14. The only relatives having sex in hentai are females having sex
with anyone other then a spouse.

15. When a woman catches her spouse in adultery with another woman
she usually joins in, unless it is part of the plot for her to be angry.

16. When a woman is caught committing adultery in a hentai it is
usually with another woman and the male usually joins in.

17. Incest is common in hentai.

18. Orgies are also common in hentais.

19. The only people not having sex in a hentai are old people, fat
people, perverts, and gay males. This is usually because they are the
comic relief.

20. All women in hentai have orgasms.

21. Sex can happen anywhere, and with anyone. Two strangers can
meet on the road and suddenly decide to have sex for little or no reason
whatsoever.

22. All orgasms last 30 seconds to a minute, they are the greatest
thing ever, and are multiple for females.

23. All men in hentai are capable of pleasing 3-10 women at once.

24 All men recover from a strong orgasm in mere seconds to minutes.

25. All women either swallow semen or enjoy it landing on their
bodies or face, this also elicits a orgasms in many cases.

26. No one ever gets pregnant or catches STDs in hentai.

27. All women enjoy anal sex in hentais. All women.

28. Aliens and monsters who have tentacles have incredible sexual
stamina and all the tentacles are shaped likes penises and/or are
capable of ejaculation.

29. Any female raped or taken by a tentacle monster will have
every orifice violated at least twice by a monster.

30. Shy, wallflower virgins are sex crazed nymphos waiting to be
awakened by their first sex act.

31. Female teachers are the horniest, randiest, and most sex
crazed women in the world.

32. There are almost no fat women in hentais. (also known as the
Barbie Doll effect)

33. Females in school girl uniforms will have sex in some form or
fashion unless they are overweight, or a joke character.

34. No one seems to mind being nude in hentai.

35. All males in hentai will have sex with at least 3 women before they
finally have sex with the woman they love or desire most.

These laws will be updated as time goes on.

--

Before this is all over, I am going to show you the true power of CHAOS CONTROL!! -- Shadow, SA2

If I was any better I wouldn't be able to stand myself. -- Uncle William Douglas "Pete" Peake

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!

Welcome to your life...there's no turning back

If we were made in His image then call us by our names. Most intellects do not believe in God but they fear us just the same.

Well...look at the bright side. We'll all have high schools named after us. -- Deep Impact

ChocoZell wrote:
How the hell did a Web tver manage to post on Usenet anyway? At least AOHellers have to turn on a pc, even if they do think the cd drive is a cupholder. . .

Somehow I expected the incarnation of all that is Dark and Evil to be less...giggly.- Ryudo Grandia 2

Pretty easy, right Puffy?
Puff Puff!!- Grandia

artist

Dec 23, 2001, 11:21:23 PM12/23/01
A little bird whispered in my ear that Washuu-Chan <was...@hotmail.com>
said...

<snip>

Heh.

Bored are we?

--
ICQ UIN# 106922763
AIM: GCCFURRYBoy

"Neither hope no fear" -- Isabella d'Este
"For to do either is to fall to the beast" -- Joseph Richmond

John C. Watson

Dec 24, 2001, 5:22:38 AM12/24/01
in article 3C26CFDD...@hotmail.com, Washuu-Chan at was...@hotmail.com

wrote on 12/24/2001 1:49:

> The Laws of Hentai. by Washuu-chan
>

> 1. In any hentai all females in hentai are bisexual, if they claim
> not to be just put them in a romantic situation with another woman and
> watch what happens.

1a. The converse is also true--if a woman in a hentai claims to be a
lesbian, just put them in a romantic situation with a man and watch what
happens.

> 8. All women can take a penis of any size, even if they are a 13
> year old virgin a demon with a 2 foot long, 10 in in diameter penis can
> enter her and she will enjoy it.
>

> 9. All females no matter how inexperienced or the size of the penis
> can give a expert blow job. (also known as the Snake Jaw Effect)

Whereas Law 8 is known as the "Snake Pelvis Effect". See _Spunky Knight_ #2
(manga) for an extreme example (the heroine is able to take a penis one half
the width of her hips).

> 23. All men in hentai are capable of pleasing 3-10 women at once.

23a. Women in hentai are capable of pleasing up five (or more) men
simultaneously.

Ciao,
John

--
John C. Watson
World Otakunization Project, Amherst Division

Washuu-Chan

Dec 24, 2001, 9:42:25 PM12/24/01

artist wrote:

>A little bird whispered in my ear that Washuu-Chan <was...@hotmail.com>
>said...
>
><snip>
>
>Heh.
>
>Bored are we?

Yeah just a little.

kazoola

Dec 28, 2001, 5:08:02 PM12/28/01

"Washuu-Chan" <was...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> The Laws of Hentai. by Washuu-chan

<snip>

Um...Maybe:

(36?) Female nipples seem to be sharp enough to cut glass...

It's cold down here.
--
Kazoola Manjolee
Please don't hurt me, I do my best.

Duo-Kun

Jan 16, 2002, 2:08:32 AM1/16/02
>11. All females in hentai possess no pubic hair on their bodies.

i will coment on this one. it was against the law to show pubic hair, untill
verry recently. pluss i think they look bettter sans pubes

Duo Kun