Ring of The Dead

Koerschgen

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
Hello, im looking for information on the Neriak Quest for the Ring of the
Dead.
Ive already found the Enchanter who recharges the RIng, but she wont give me
any info where to find it.

Thanks in advance
Brim, sk24 Tarew Marr

Elan Chamberlain

Sep 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/4/99
I play an sk and was very interested in this item as well. But after talking
to GMs and looking for info on various message boards etc, I have found out
the following:

It has been confirmed by GMs that the quest which gives the ring is broken.
Apparently the thex mallet quest is supposed to yield the ring if your
faction is high enough, but it isn't working. Also, if you do manage to get
the ring (it has been randomly dropped in the past), the NPC that is
supposed to re-charge it will just take it from you and not give it back
this could be due to faction though).

It has also been said by one GM that the ring was in fact taken out of the
game. So, there is no telling whether the quest will ever be fixed or if
there will ever be any way for Sks to get the ring.

As to what it does, it is Dark Elf Shadowknight and Necro only, and it casts
bind affinity one time. It must be re-charged after each use. When you talk
to NPCs they say that the ring casts gate but this is wrong, its a typo.

Sorry I couldn't give you some more uplifting news, but at least now you
know.