Die in GOD mode: How to

David Walker

Nov 11, 1994, 2:19:40 PM11/11/94
The Shame is excruciating, but I must share. Teleporter death will kill
you in degreeless mode. Go to Icon of Sin level in Doom2, when Romero
starts tossing boxes of baddies, get in the way just as it lands you will
be telefragged in any mode.

Dave Walker
CyTech CodeHouse, Inc. ( Home of the DoomWare Developers Network CD )

David Hollman

Nov 11, 1994, 6:07:44 PM11/11/94
David Walker (davc...@netcom.com) wrote:
: The Shame is excruciating, but I must share. Teleporter death will kill
: you in degreeless mode. Go to Icon of Sin level in Doom2, when Romero
: starts tossing boxes of baddies, get in the way just as it lands you will
: be telefragged in any mode.

Of course, the end room for Doom I (E1M8) will kill you eventually, even
in God Mode.

David Hollman

Gary Chapman

Nov 12, 1994, 8:16:07 AM11/12/94
dhol...@sunlab.cit.cornell.edu (David Hollman) writes:

>Of course, the end room for Doom I (E1M8) will kill you eventually, even
>in God Mode.

You can survive the end of E1M8 with idbeholdv, but even that cheat
is no match for one of Romoro's boxes of baddies (I like that term)
if it infringes your personal space.

>David Hollman

Mr.Scary (Gary Chapman)
-------------------------
sc...@zikzak.apana.org.au

--
Zikzak public access UNIX, Melbourne, Australia.

Neil Bartlett

Nov 14, 1994, 5:49:47 AM11/14/94
I once used DEHACKED to set the damage of a rocket to 1000 (the normal damage of a rocket is
20, and the damge of a BFG is 100). I then went into god mode and allowed myself to get hit
by the cyberdemon's rocket. I was killed despite being in God mode.

lza...@io.org

Nov 21, 1994, 3:43:12 AM11/21/94
In article <3a7fcb$k...@m1.cs.man.ac.uk>,

Heh, I did the same thing with the IMPs, turnes thier speed up to about
500 (I think...) and thier fireballs up to 2000... Everyone should try
this at least once... gives DooM a whole other prospective.

Is there any way in DeHacked to turn the pistol's damage up to around 2000?

--
<o> <-- Impression of Capt. Kirk in any episode of Star Trek.

<< lza...@io.org

petruc...@hotmail.com

Jan 11, 2015, 7:13:04 AM1/11/15
Chuck Norris. Jay-Z.